The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

Is anyone going to the Club House on the Afternoon on the 13th or is everyone just heading to the O2?

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

If you're really shy and you see me:
IMG_8424.jpg

Feel free to come and say, "Hi" I dont have a name badge although am not sure of others.

Its not bad at all to take a camcorder I am going to be bringing my camera plus my Blackberry which has a video camera option although I am wondering whether to get a bigger memory card to get more video on it.

R bless u,i am going to take my camera to cant believe gaz and o2 has arrange this its so cool,i might make a name badge or something,i really need to do monday but i am quite scared as none of this has sunk in and i will be breaking down alot,that is how i have been since it happen cant stop crying like many other ppl,my face is so puffy from crying,one gd thing is though be nice to be with the fans thats for sure :) xx

yeah ill prob be meeting friends at the clubhouse get something to eat there and then go on to the 02. be good if ppl could from there as a big group then u arent having ppl turning up in bits at the 02

yeah ill prob be meeting friends at the clubhouse get something to eat there and then go on to the 02. be good if ppl could from there as a big group then u arent having ppl turning up in bits at the 02

Going to deffly try and get there also going to wear a name badge as well for sure,just cant believe this is happen,why does it feel like im getting ready for a concert grrrrr,honestly it wont sink in :-( x

We should force AEG live to play the concert rehearsal on the big screens x]

why does it feel like im getting ready for a concert grrrrr,honestly it wont sink in :-( x

I feel the same :( And to be honest I made my way to deal with this situation - I try to pretend that there was no announcment of concerts in Match 5th, and we didn't bought tickets, and it just happens that we go to London to big fan gathering and Michael still alive, with his kids somewhere and this whole nightmare was just it - a nightmare. This is crasy I know, but it helps me

I feel the same :( And to be honest I made my way to deal with this situation - I try to pretend that there was no announcment of concerts in Match 5th, and we didn't bought tickets, and it just happens that we go to London to big fan gathering and Michael still alive, with his kids somewhere and this whole nightmare was just it - a nightmare. This is crasy I know, but it helps me

I am the same to hun hugs as i said it wont sink in at all and it is a whole nightmare the scary thing is i dont think it will ever sink in which isnt good,big big hugs x

I'll be there from 13:00.

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena [UPDATE 5/7: Post 22

It should be fine to bring him along, if you feel ok with it.. I saw a few kids in previous gatherings, including the memorial watching at O2.. Might bring my 3 year old too, to watch and be part of this..

Yeah I feel fine about it. I'll bring him. I'm sure he'll thank me when he's older that I didn't make him miss such a poignant event.

wow can't wait guys!!!! see you all on monday! lets celebrate our michael!

I am the same to hun hugs as i said it wont sink in at all and it is a whole nightmare the scary thing is i dont think it will ever sink in which isnt good,big big hugs x

I know exactly how you feel. When they first announced his death it didn't seem real. Days later I cried and couldn't stop. Finding out about this vigil gave me a huge feeling of relief but now it feels, like you said, that I'm off to a concert. Even though the funeral was terribly sad, it STILL didn't seem real. I feel so....weird

Going to deffly try and get there also going to wear a name badge as well for sure,just cant believe this is happen,why does it feel like im getting ready for a concert grrrrr,honestly it wont sink in :-( x

That's what I meant to quote just then about the getting ready for a concert feeling. oops

I had my siggy printed A1 and laminated today. It's ACE. It's massive and you can read it a mile off, which is what I wanted. That's SOOOO going up at the O2 on Monday for all the media IDIOTS to read.

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena URGENT UPDATE Page 2

Omg that is fab news,cant wait to go really hope i can be there so so much,um cause trains and that will be shut have u got any idea how to get to the o2 at all?also is anyone else coming from harlow at all?xxx

Why wont the trains be working?

x

i'm really scared about coming! Dont know anyone and i've managed to drag a friend along - but still....... :'(

i'm really scared about coming! Dont know anyone and i've managed to drag a friend along - but still....... :'(

Im scared to hun,i am quite shy so im going to make a name badge with the board logo on it,plus im also in a very bad way but i have to be there monday with wat ever happens,i am sure u will be fine hun :) x

People I just want to say this:

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU POST. There are so many questions on here that are already answered in the first post.

Thanks.

List Updated.

Back