The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena [UPDATE 5/7: Post 22

I hope it not too late to count me in! I wanna be there.

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena [UPDATE 5/7: Post 22

I'll be there.

I'll be there!....(Don't forget: waterproof mascara girls!)

Anything planned in regards to music? Loud speakers would be amazing.

How long will the vigil last on that day? I don´t know if I should travel to London from Sweden and participate or if I should take the refund from the hotel where I was supposed to stay at during the concerts. I cannot get any refund from the flight tickets but from the hotel which cost me over 250 pounds. I cannot come up with any ideas afterwards what you can do there in London after you have been at the vigil. I was supposed to stay there from July 12th to July 17th.

How long will the vigil last on that day? I don´t know if I should travel to London from Sweden and participate or if I should take the refund from the hotel where I was supposed to stay at during the concerts. I cannot get any refund from the flight tickets but from the hotel which cost me over 250 pounds. I cannot come up with any ideas afterwards what you can do there in London after you have been at the vigil. I was supposed to stay there from July 12th to July 17th.

This is the question I asked earlier as well on another thread which I would like an answer to because I heard that it finishes at 11 but I know that the vigil in Trafalgar Square on the 26th went on to the early hours of the morning, thats fine for people who live in London but some of us come further afield and dont wish to be stranded etc.

What time will the Vigil be starting?

I really want to be there.

Guys im heading there on Sunday so who is around to meet up??? send nme pm or answer to this.
T

This is the question I asked earlier as well on another thread which I would like an answer to because I heard that it finishes at 11 but I know that the vigil in Trafalgar Square on the 26th went on to the early hours of the morning, thats fine for people who live in London but some of us come further afield and dont wish to be stranded etc.

You can celebrate till you want. I dont think it has a set ending time- for those with hotels and londeners hopefully they will carry on into the small hours. If you have a train to catch then - you gotta train to catch.
Ive heard some people are going all night (bringing sleeping bags etc)

I beleive it starts at 6pm. But go earlier and have a look at the other memorials around london?

ANDY!! did you know there is a facebook group for this with around 1300 members attending?

Just wanted to add that there is a large group of Danish fans going. I don't know exactly who or how many, but we are spreading this amongst the Danish fans!

I'm expecting at least 30 Danish fans :)

Hello I'm very very new to the site so still finding my way around. It's a real relief to find people to share this difficult time with. Would it be ok to attend the vigil along with my seven year old son? He has been taking dance lessons for a while and wants to be as good as Michael someday. He watches his videos over and over. I only ask because there is no way i could come otherwise as I have no alternative childcare

It should be fine to bring him along, if you feel ok with it.. I saw a few kids in previous gatherings, including the memorial watching at O2.. Might bring my 3 year old too, to watch and be part of this..

You can do some sightseeing in London and maybe go and see Thriller Live! That's what many of the fans are doing at the moment..

is there any plans on what we are going to do, is anyone arranging any speakers or somthing?

I'll be there too. See you @ MJJC club house @ 1 pm. :punk:

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena URGENT UPDATE Page 2

Omg that is fab news,cant wait to go really hope i can be there so so much,um cause trains and that will be shut have u got any idea how to get to the o2 at all?also is anyone else coming from harlow at all?xxx

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

Gaz, you had me all in tears! This is wonderfull news!

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

Awesome news!

you mean, we can get inside of arena, around stage?

could anyone message me and tell me how to get to the o2 as i think the trains are down i would appricate it loads and loads x

NEWS JUST IN::

Guys, I have just had a meeting with the customer services manager at the 02, after speaking with the 02 management I can confirm the below.

Good news, they are fully aware of our coming and have welcomed us with open arms,

They have aloud us full use of all facilities,

Also they will be constructing two huge wipe boards similar to those at the memorial in LA for fans to leave messages, also they will be showing images in digital rotation on all 02 screens including the front major screens.

They have also set aside a memorial area for all your pictures messages candles etc.

but guys I need for some one to bring a sound system with cd players and speakers to play his music.

So guys the vigil and celebrations is on.

Now please I need for you all to go and promote this everywhere,

the media will be there, the world will be watching

So its the time of Michael's fans to heard.

Lets all remember our Icon as he would have wanted us.

Regards

Gaz

*Salutes*

Yes sir!! I will post this in the facebook group created!!!

could anyone message me and tell me how to get to the o2 as i think the trains are down i would appricate it loads and loads x

I've just this minute got off the phone from the train people, all trains on Monday as well as the Tubes are running normally.

should all the fans from here wear name badges or something or something with the board logo on as i am really shy and properly wont go up and talk to ppl also is it bad if i take a camcorder at all,just really wanted to check with that?x

Oooo this is fantastic :D i'm leaving on Sunday morning to come down!

should all the fans from here wear name badges or something or something with the board logo on as i am really shy and properly wont go up and talk to ppl also is it bad if i take a camcorder at all,just really wanted to check with that?x

If you're really shy and you see me:
IMG_8424.jpg

Feel free to come and say, "Hi" I dont have a name badge although am not sure of others.

Its not bad at all to take a camcorder I am going to be bringing my camera plus my Blackberry which has a video camera option although I am wondering whether to get a bigger memory card to get more video on it.

This might sound weird because of the circumstances..... but I'm really excited about Monday!

My daughter Phoebe is coming in full MJ costume.... we're all focusing on this as the one proper chance to celebrate the life of our Michael, and say a real goodbye.

Are you all bringing flowers, candles etc.. for him?? We are going to bring some helium balloons and realease them with messages for Michael written on them!

My only worry is that I wont be able to get a parking space?? fingers crossed!

Hope to meet some of you there - much love to all xx

Back