The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena [UPDATE 5/7: Post 22

the ballons are a great idea but dose anyone know where i can get some helium gas from?

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena [UPDATE 5/7: Post 22

I love the balloon idea - but could we tell the people on the facebook group about it - so we can have loads of balloons - it would look so great having them all released at the same moment

I've already spoken to the girl I'm coming up with - about this, she likes the idea so this balloon thing could really - no pun intended - take off ;)

ALSO. From a photographers point of view that would be very televisual, so I am sure that all the big television companies, Sky, Fox, CNN, B.B.C. to name four would be filming it.

that would be awesome.. i also think media is going to be there

that would be awesome.. i also think media is going to be there

I think so too, and the media will certainly be fools to not capture something so breathtaking as this.

Am still keeping my eyes peeled for any developments for anything that may be occuring next week.

if media will come there, i hope ppl from the forum will tape it

Has this been made an official 'event' on Facebook??

I wonder if this might be a good idea, as many fans may not have heard about the vigil, and I'm sure they'd love to be there.

I say lets get the biggest possible turn out for our Michael. I think that this will help us all to 'heal' a little bit. Someone mentioned earlier that they are looking forward to Monday in a strange sort of way... I feel exactly the same, it will be a wonderful way for us all to grieve together, share some of our stories & memories, and finally... say our goodbyes.

I am crying as I write this. He meant so much to me :eek:(

I will be there , It will probly be me and my mum and sister x x

if media will come there, i hope ppl from the forum will tape it

There will be no such thing as the word, "If" brimming around the fat cats of major news organisations they will want to cover this at the very least to boost their ratings.

All ranting aside, I will be using my trusty Blackberry to record bits and pieces, I went up to London two weeks back for the vigil outside Liverpool Street Station as well as in Trafalgar Square and what a sight and sound to behold as hundreds - maybe thousands - sung in unison to Billie Jean, Bad, et al.

i read somewhere sky news reported on the vigil said they expect thousands

List Updated.

Yes there are facebook groups for this people, but we want to know how many MJJC members and other board members are attending.

Looking forward to this but at the same time its going to be so hard.

Me and my friend would love to come, we just have to find a hostel and flight..

i'll be there =) maybe with two others aswell..

List Updated.

i can not go but 3 of my Hungarian friends will go:)

Hey, can someone tell me what will happen at this vigil... I know it will be remembering Michael but will there be music and celebration ? Also what time ?

Thanks

Hey, can someone tell me what will happen at this vigil... I know it will be remembering Michael but will there be music and celebration ? Also what time ?

Thanks

I emailed the 02 and this is what they had to say:

"So far there is no confirmation in regards to any events on 13th of July. Please keep an eye on our website and www.michaeljacksonlive.com for updates.

Thanks,"

But we will make our own entertainment, that I am sure of.

pfff who needs the o2 for that? we dont need them :)

Planning on going too... along with a friend. Need to know where the Club House is tho.

Maybe not the right place to ask, but I wonder if someone knows a cheap hostel close to the arena? I don't have alot of money :(

if u want you can stay in the hostel i booked. there is still a spare bed on the 13th to the 14th. if you are interested, just send me a PM :)

I will be coming also.

I will be there, and will be bringing one or two people, and what time is it at the o2? Facebook group says 7pm but I thought it was 6pm?

i am back in london midday thursday got to airport for los angeles yesterday but i had a breakdown and doctors reccomend that i dont fly untill tommorow due to health reasons however i am now working on a new song for mj i hope to have ready 4 monday

Was there today to watch the memorial... Flowers people, bring flowers!!!! The flowers at the shrine there have all dried up...

We'll bring lots of flowers, just count on it :yes::heart:

Count me in too!

List Updated.

Is this true that there taking the memorial down on tudesay at the o2? makes me feel sick knowing they could do that so quick!! ( i didnt no wether to post this or not but i just wanted to see if anyone new) x

Back