The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena [UPDATE 5/7: Post 22

If you can, please come meet up others fans at the London's O2 on July 16th too ... http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67824

:)

Is this true that there taking the memorial down on tudesay at the o2? makes me feel sick knowing they could do that so quick!! ( i didnt no wether to post this or not but i just wanted to see if anyone new) x

Someone said this in this forum, I don't remember in which thread. It would be just sad! That's not fair to the fans!

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena [UPDATE 5/7: Post 22

The O2 should be made aware of the vigils planned for next week in aid of MJ - they cannot take the stuff down - not yet...... We are all still grieving for our losses.

I understand it can't stay there forever and they need the screen to advertise other gigs etc - but just not in that first week of the shows especially

Does anyone have an email address for The O2 - maybe we can email them on mass?

I will be there next week (name already on the list) - bringing two people - what time is everyone getting to The O2 in the evening - I wish I could meet in the afternoon but am working until 4pm

Also, would it be better to have this thread in the 1958-forever section in the vigils/meet ups section - as I was trying to find this thread and couldn't remember where it was and thought that there might have been the obvious place

hi can you add two more names to the list
Neil Bradley
Danielle Ward

so just to check i have got this right, candles, flowers and balloons ?

hi, could you please add me to the list?

many thanks

I'm coming too, but I'm travelling there and back in the day.

Also not too happy to hear they're taking down the memorial, I was planning on adding to it. I'm getting my siggy printed as a poster and laminated so it won't run in the rain. Hmmmmm :(:(

I hope they will be lots of us fans there to show that we will always remember Michael and to thank him for everything he gave us.Im realy looking forward to this but at the same time dreading it as its going to be my way of saying goodbye and hopefully helping my heart and soul to start to heal.See you all there!

i will be there, count on me ....

Re: July 13th Vigil @ The O2 Meet up thread [Update: Post 1]

I will be there with my friend also a member, we can't get to the the Ledger House until about 3:30, what time will you be leaving there to go on to the O2, I can't wait so see other Fans and share our loss

Im bringing my daughter down with me (she's 12)as she is a big fan aswell has been all her life.Which means she has to have 2 days of school even though we are only in london for a few hours we wont get back to sheffield till 4 tuesday morning I thought people would be angry at me for her missing school but everyone has been supportive in this even non fans.I feel it will also help her say goodbye to Michael.So thankyou for getting us all together.

I just sent this to The O2 - I will let everyone know if I get a response

Hi,

Just wondering if you could clarify if this is the case - a friend of mine has told me that the Michael Jackson shrine that has popped up outside The O2 under the big screen is due to be taken down on Tuesday

On Monday 13th, there will be a mass vigil of Michael Jackson fans coming to The O2 to celebrate peacefully the life of Michael Jackson on what would have been his first concert at The O2

There are also quite a few people who are coming in that first week to pay their respects to Michael from abroad (they couldn't get refunds on flights/hotels and so are coming anyway) - I was just wondering if at least, that the shrine to Michael could be left as it is until at least a week after the scheduled dates were supposed to start.

I appreciate that the items cannot stay there forever - but fans need somewhere to say their goodbyes and there are many planning on coming at least next week.

Thankyou very much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Lisa

Well written. I alos know about a lot of people who are going to London on different dates as well.

I'm looking forward to see you all there =)

I will be there from spain (mjhideout).

Does anyone know if there'll be any kind of merchandise on sale up there?

I doubt there will be anything there - I imagine the merch team has been cancelled as per the gigs..... there is however official merchandise onsale online at www.michaeljacksonmerch.com - this is the OFFICIAL tour merch

Does anyone know if there'll be any kind of merchandise on sale up there?

Properly people in the streets selling posters and the usual street sellers at gigs x

Properly people in the streets selling posters and the usual street sellers at gigs x

I doubt the street sellers will come unless they hear about the vigil.... and besides, that merch is not official in any way.... although some of it is nice - but please be wary of what you buy.

As per the link I posted earlier, you can get official merch shipped to your front door

Had a response from The O2's customer services. Basically it said that they don't know when the stuff will be removed from outside and are unable to tell me when it will be there until... I have responded asking them that my email be forwarded to a manager there who can clarify that the stuff will not be removed next week at least....

Lets see what they say

Hey, I've been a bit busy at the moment. This is just a quick message, I'll update the list hopefully by tonight. x

I doubt there will be anything there - I imagine the merch team has been cancelled as per the gigs..... there is however official merchandise onsale online at www.michaeljacksonmerch.com - this is the OFFICIAL tour merch

Many thanks for your great reply and insight, I went to the OFFICIAL site a moment ago which I am glad of as at least I know that money will be lining the right kind of pockets as it were even though I dont think I will have a tshirt by Monday.

Thanks again for the link its very much appreciated :D

Count me in, I'll be there on the 13th!

I am with you, and my Girl, Corinna,

Love ja, Michael

Hi there,

where is the meeting point? - I don't know London that well. Thanks.

Just seen the thread with the instructions!

List updated.

Hello I'm very very new to the site so still finding my way around. It's a real relief to find people to share this difficult time with. Would it be ok to attend the vigil along with my seven year old son? He has been taking dance lessons for a while and wants to be as good as Michael someday. He watches his videos over and over. I only ask because there is no way i could come otherwise as I have no alternative childcare

And not only that but I'd love him to come and be a part of this

you can add me aswell mate :happy:

also i am going to get some balloons made up and would like everyones opinion so can you check out my thread HERE >> CLICK ME

Back