The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

i hope there will be more than thousand people there :) would be great

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

i will land in luton on monday morning around 7 am :) i will stay till 17th :)

Wow so u got a little stay in the uk cool,i think monday will be massive be really go as i know myself wanted to go to the la memorial but i just cldnt go,so this will be like our memorial to him :),see u there x

Wow so u got a little stay in the uk cool,i think monday will be massive be really go as i know myself wanted to go to the la memorial but i just cldnt go,so this will be like our memorial to him :),see u there x

yeah i was supposed to go to the first two concerts... thats why im staying a couple of days :(

yeah this will be our memorial for him!

We should do something like this on Monday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1KOcBYGjM

Wow that is cool i bet thay r all pros though its just like the mobile phone advert,so cool though,cause there is loads of ppl going we should try and break a geninis book record like the most ppl moonwalking or something that be cool x

I don't think it was an advertisement...

Wow that is cool i bet thay r all pros though its just like the mobile phone advert,so cool though,cause there is loads of ppl going we should try and break a geninis book record like the most ppl moonwalking or something that be cool x

yeah at least i can do the moonwalk!! lol

yeah at least i can do the moonwalk!! lol

We could set a record with moonwalking,not sure if u have to get the geninis ppl down to make sure we dont cheat or something,as there is going to be so many ppl there,should i start a thead?x

Oh no i know that wasnt i was just saying its like the mobile advert one,i think it was for t-mobile when thay was at a train station x

Its ironic you mention this as that advert was filmed at Liverpool Street Station.

And it was two weeks ago there was a get together with hundreds of people at Liverpool Street Station singing Bad, Billie Jean, Thriller.

Its on my youtube if you're interested in the link.

Its ironic you mention this as that advert was filmed at Liverpool Street Station.

And it was two weeks ago there was a get together with hundreds of people at Liverpool Street Station singing Bad, Billie Jean, Thriller.

Its on my youtube if you're interested in the link.

Oh yes i have seen that hun i have made a thead if anyone wants to put down any thoughts xxx

This is fantastic news :)

Someone mentioned earlier if we'd have actual access to the arena itself and the stage.... this will be a no-go area. The arena will be locked up I imagine. Believe it or not, the stage and screens and all equipment is brought in with the artist who is touring - the arena itself would have a huge gap down one end with nothing there - so the inside of the venue itself would be useless to us

But the fact they are going to put images on rotation on the screens outside is fab

Also, Gary, did they mention anything about the stuff thats already there - I am guessing the huge boards will be an extension of this?

We could set a record with moonwalking,not sure if u have to get the geninis ppl down to make sure we dont cheat or something,as there is going to be so many ppl there,should i start a thead?x

yeah that would be fun! if it should be an actual record then i guess an official from the guiness world record ppl has to be there. but not if its just for fun :)

I've had an idea for dressing up, I dont have any sequined gloves but I have a ton of plasters/bandaids so I feel thats better than nothing?

yeah!!I'm in London at 13th!!!
See you @ MJJC club house @ 1 pm

i'm really scared about coming! Dont know anyone and i've managed to drag a friend along - but still....... :'(

I'm coming on my own. We'll be fine. Everyone will be lovely.

We should all try and do the Thriller dance togther :D that'd be awesome and it aint that hard either

I really wish I could be there.

I'm coming down on my own will someone please say hi to me!

I'm coming down on my own will someone please say hi to me!

We will all say Hi to each other :)

There are a LOT of people coming on their own - don't be put off if you are on your own - please still come!!

I will be there with a couple of friends but will be making sure I say hello to those who appear to be by themselves :)

two more to add to your list as i will be coming down with my daughter :)
i know this has probably been asked before, but will there be many staying overnite? cos i haven't booked a hotel, and wondered if it was a better idea if i did?

Pam xxx

Pam, a lot of people seem to be staying over as it will probably go on quite late - but its entirely up to you hun.... where are you coming from? Can you get back there?

The last tube from North Greenwich is at midnight'ish.....

There's a couple of hotels close by The O2 - theres a radisson edwardian and a holiday inn....

There's also a travelodge which isn't too far either....

I can post links to close hotels if people would like.....

Back