The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

I can definately be at the o2 for 6pm. I'll be in london before that but don't fancy my chances of trying to find the clubhouse as I'm pretty hopeless with directions. I will have to leave before the end too as I'm coming with my 7 year old by train (45 minute journey so not too bad) and don't have the money for a hotel or whatever. I guess my attendance will be short but sweet. I'm a bit confused about the "all going together from canary wharf" thing. I could get there, but am unsure of the plans.

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

I will be there, coming from North London. See you around 5.30-6pm.

I'm wondering who's going to the club house, new to the fourm and would like to meet some of you guys prior to the event.

I'll be there!

I'm also coming on my own - so i'm gonna be friendly to everyone else on their own also!
Be brave :D

Pam, don't forget to say hi :D

omg ive got goosebumps about this!! i CANT wait!! leaving early tomorrow with my sis then meeting up with my friend in london. ive made an a1 size poster just hope i get it on as hand luggage :S
hope someone is bringing a stereo or something to blast out mj tunes (especially TWYMMF!)
see everyone tomorrow!! =)

Pam, don't forget to say hi :D

aww of course i'll remember Mo!
so make sure u stand somewhere so that i can find u lol! :D

Im leaving Liverpool tomorrow, be in London for around 2pm? then tube!

hope to see you all very soon and if anybody coming from Liverpool or near Pm me !

Terry

Hoping to be at the clubhouse at around 2pm tomorrow if not earlier! Coming from Hastings, so not far :) Hoping to get the last train home too, but we'll see!

My husband and daughter will be there. x I am down on another day with her.

I just wish we could all meet under different circumstances... :'(

But Michael will be there in spirit and will be watchin us...

*sigh*

how do you get from clubhouse to the o2?

how do you get from clubhouse to the o2?

I also wondered, because people were talking about walking there, but that's not really possible... is it?

I also wondered, because people were talking about walking there, but that's not really possible... is it?

i just used google maps directions and its like a 2hr walk

i just used google maps directions and its like a 2hr walk

lol....ok, so no walking.
people should just go down to Canary Wharf and then take the Jubilee line...

west india quay DLR is the nearest to the pub heartsmere road turn left out of the dl r station and its on that road

ur joking about a 2 hour walk? i though clubhouse was right next to o2 arena?

It's not right next to it, but I also don't think it's a 2 hours walk....

Just take the DLR or tube to get to the O2...

What train do i get to goto clubhouse? mind you i might just go straight to o2 if i carnt find it. BTW im staying at Travellodge docklands. who else is???

Terry

its near by but if your walking you have to walk all the way round but its like a 5-10min drive - quickest way would be take the tube

west india quay DLR is the nearest to the pub heartsmere road turn left out of the dl r station and its on that road

btw this feels horrible i feel like im getting ready for one of my mj sitting outside hotel trips but i know im not.

btw this feels horrible i feel like im getting ready for one of my mj sitting outside hotel trips but i know im not.

I know :'(
It jsut doesn't make sense that we are actually going to a vigil for his rememberance and not going to see his comeback tomorrow....

Waiting in the rain for 10 hours in front of his hotel...going to Hamleys to catch a glimpse of him...running next to his limousine....

:'''''''(((((((((((

It doesn't feel right.

No need to edit list now.

If you're coming you're coming! Just hope you all can come! :)

CLUB HOUSE AT 1PM (The Ledger Building). Type it in Google and you'll get the address! :)

The O2 around 6PM!

As hard as this will be, see you all there and let's celebrate Michael and rock the O2 for him!!!

We Love You More Michael!!!

Hey guys already in London now :D cant wait to meet some of you tommorow :D

I know :'(
It jsut doesn't make sense that we are actually going to a vigil for his rememberance and not going to see his comeback tomorrow....

Waiting in the rain for 10 hours in front of his hotel...going to Hamleys to catch a glimpse of him...running next to his limousine....

:'''''''(((((((((((

It doesn't feel right.

so true. but tbh i dont feel like it should be a concert tomorrow. i dunno it just never sank in or i really ever thought it would happen. im gonna be offline soon so see u all tom ill be at ledger for around 2.30pm rome university hoddie on unless its hot. please come and say hi.

everyone bringing candles etc?. ive borrwed my mum stash. about 40 lol

I'm gonna be wearing mhy MJ Dangerous Tour T-Shirt and some Jeans tommorow come and say hi if you see me

Back