The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

I dont think im going to be able to make it now :( So please some one light a candle for me or something thank you x x x

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

If you guys are gonna play music, PLAY IT AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE. Let LONDON hear it! :D

My music is so loud right now my ears are going to explode :lol:

Oh and yea you ^^ just reminded me... can someone light a candle for me too? :D Pleaseeeeeeeeeee *makes puppy dog face*

I know I'm a newbie and all that but the Club House is a 10 minute walk from where I live, can I just go there like? I wouldn't know who to look for.

My music is so loud right now my ears are going to explode :lol:

Oh and yea you ^^ just reminded me... can someone light a candle for me too? :D Pleaseeeeeeeeeee *makes puppy dog face*
Wow your sig looks awesomely close to the one I made last Tuesday :D

Here it is:

brotherr.png

It's actually bigger but I think the forum re-sizes it automatically.

I know I'm a newbie and all that but the Club House is a 10 minute walk from where I live, can I just go there like? I wouldn't know who to look for.

Wow your sig looks awesomely close to the one I made last Tuesday :D

Here it is:

brotherr.png

It's actually bigger but I think the forum re-sizes it automatically.

Yes just go there. Everyone is welcome :D I have some friends that wouldn't mind meeting you. Look for Andy and Leanne. Tell then Brittany sent you :lol: They're very nice and they won't bite .... hopefully ;)

I should be in London with you all but I can't ..I hope to see vdo in youtube if you have someone bring camera. Today is the first show of him ....candle you light is the spotlight for him. I feel sad again.. :(

Yes just go there. Everyone is welcome :D I have some friends that wouldn't mind meeting you. Look for Andy and Leanne. Tell then Brittany sent you :lol: They're very nice and they won't bite .... hopefully ;)
Okay cool, I'll quote your name if I go :agree: or I may just go straight to the o2 at 6. I just don't like the awkward silence when you walk into somewhere late. :ph34r:

I should be in London with you all but I can't ..I hope to see vdo in youtube if you have someone bring camera. Today is the first show of him ....candle you light is the spotlight for him. I feel sad again.. :(
Don't worry brother I will take a lot of pictures and videos and upload them here. :D Don't feel sad. :wub: Be happy he was around during your lifetime :) (Okay, easier said than done :ph34r:)

Okay cool, I'll quote your name if I go :agree: or I may just go straight to the o2 at 6. I just don't like the awkward silence when you walk into somewhere late. :ph34r:

They will both be there both at the club house and at the o2. Well everyone there is still waiting for Gary to show up so your not late :lol:

I'm in waterloo now. Will probably get something to eat in a little while then make my way straight to the o2. Not only would I get hopelessly lost trying to find the clubhouse but I've only been a member for like a week so would probably feel a bit awkward turning up :-S

I think I'm coming as well. But do I have to sign up somewhere?
Also, is there a charge?

I'm coming i live not too far from the 02 maybe 40mins on the tube what time should i leave and i'll be going by myself my friends aren't HUGE MJ fans so i wouldn't want them to kill the mood for me. Who should i look out for? i'm gonna feel a little awkward by myself

Looks like I'll be going by myself since my sister isn't coming. I really wouldn't worry about it. I'll be making my way there by tube for around 6:30-7:00.

If you don't know anyone, ask around for two members here, Andy and Leanne. They're friends of mine and they'll be nice to you ;) Tell them Brittany sent you and they will warm up to you right away :lol:

If you don't know anyone, ask around for two members here, Andy and Leanne. They're friends of mine and they'll be nice to you ;) Tell them Brittany sent you and they will warm up to you right away :lol:

ok i'll do that! i think i'm gonna get there for about 7ish

Im at the o2!

There is already people singing

Hay guys
I am so sorry i havent been on here for a while i was ment to go today,but i havent been able to i have just come back from hospital i have viral menegtis and my heart is so broken i cant come today was wondering if anyone wld be willing to write a message onthe memorail board for me,i was going to come straight down after coming out the hospital but my partner wont left me so i am now at home really unwell and my heart is so broken i cant be there,to be honest i dont care about being ill i just want to be there today :-(,hope u lot do the moonwalk or something xxx

what are they singing spoonie?

^^ I hope We Are the World :D

Fans have been at the 02 all day to honor Michael

Over 1500 fans there including MJJC
MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL

We are here always to lift you up
OH God I wish I could be there
but Im there in spirit _

Follow MJJC on Twitter
http://twitter.com/mjjcommunity

http://twitpic.com/a8uup

http://twitpic.com/a8s25

The mjjc balloons will be set off around 8 to 830.
http://twitpic.com/a8thy

http://twitpic.com/a8v1e

Signature came to pay respect and are dancing for the fans.

hopefully the wipe boards will to be given mjjc
as Gary had the idea of doing them.
http://twitpic.com/a8v1e

Balloons were released. 50 of them,
representing 50 dates and his 50 years.
http://twitpic.com/a93r0

Last edited:
Re: Fans have been at the 02 all day to honor Michael

this hurts me :boohoo i hate being 14! i wanted to go so bad! thanks sugarbunny for taking a message for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this hurts me :boohoo i hate being 14! i wanted to go so bad! thanks sugarbunny for taking a message for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hate being 15.

It's the one and only reason why I never saw Michael. I couldn't travel alone and I was supposed to see him concert for the first time on the 24th...

I hope so too! :)

wish i could be there :-(

Thanks qbee for the pics...I really wanted to be there...my heart was there anyway :(

Thanks for the info qbee!!! The balloons was an awesome idea. I would love to see a video of it. I would give anything to be there with you all!!

:boohoo

Back