The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

The Alaska Railroad dining car is a bit utilitarian but, omg, check out those picture windows! šŸ˜²

3eb9ffff28f6c271c37a706af4ffc4a3da183de887462f524074ce488596c8f8-750.jpg

Hello lovelies! I am backckk ... had a fantastic weekend with old friends. Very emotional and fun ... and now I feel like a trainwreck myself šŸ„“ :ROFLMAO:

Fckg nerve pain ... šŸ„“

I need to wind down lol
Press Conference Kermit GIF

How is everyone? So many new posts! :eek::D
Glad you had such an enjoyable and fulfilling šŸŽ‰!
Sometimes you need a break from that too)))))
As you can see, we're still riding trains))))

Um, I'm staying here on terra firma! :eek:

"Stadler congratulates Pilatus Bahnen AG ((Link)) on the successful start of operation of the new Stadler rack-and-pinion multiple units. With an average gradient of 35 percent, the Pilatus Railway is the steepest rack railway in the world - on the steepest section, the gradient is even 48 percent. Eight modern railcars in double traction replace the old vehicles from the last century. From now on, they will take passengers up Mount Pilatus on the original track, which is over 130 years old. The panorama windows offer a breathtaking view of the impressive natural landscape."

What madness is this? :eek:

I think I need to stop, lol.

Pilatus_railway_train.jpg
Glacier Express: itinerario e tappe del treno panoramico - Idee di viaggio  - The Wom Travel

GLACIER EXPRESS Switzerland
The madness continues :eek:

yes? What?
A train passing you and Michael peeking out the window?
Taking a train and Michael asking if the seat next to you is available?
Getting on a train and Michael assisting in storing your luggage.

šŸ˜‡
Itā€™s the idiom! ā€œImagine that,ā€ as in, ā€œisnā€™t that remarkable?ā€ (Which in turn is a rhetorical question lololol)

Although I must say youā€™ve got me thinking now with your questions. Interesting!

Itā€™s the idiom! ā€œImagine that,ā€ as in, ā€œisnā€™t that remarkable?ā€ (Which in turn is a rhetorical question lololol)

Although I must say youā€™ve got me thinking now with your questions. Interesting!
I know, but ...

let me dream lolol

You say ā€œplopp,ā€ too? Yey! Though we alternate between ā€œploppā€ and ā€œplupp.ā€ The latter is wetter, but not a full-on ā€plums.ā€
you say plumps???? lol We even have a verb "plumpsen":
Michael plumpst aus dem Zug ...
rather than plopp :LOL:

we don't have plupp, though :(

you say plumps???? lol We even have a verb "plumpsen":
Michael plumpst aus dem Zug ...
rather than plopp :LOL:

we don't have plupp, though :(
Yes, we too have it as a verb. Plumsa. Notice how we donā€™t bother with a second ā€™pā€™ there! šŸ¤­

Michael plumsade i och fick gƄ dyngsur till rektorn.

Back