The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

A statement on June 25th 2009, Barry & Robin Gibb:
“Michael was my friend, the only recording artist I truly knew and who truly knew me. The Bee Gees and Michael Jackson heard music with the same ears. He was the Godfather to my son Michael. We have lost a dear member of our family, we are devastated. Michael you will live forever in our hearts. Fly away butterfly take it to your journeys end. We will always love you.”

☹️

Have you had time to watch Training Day yet? @zinniabooklover
No. I'm not that into film so I might express an interest in one and then take years to get around to it. That said, I did check out some clips and the trailers. Don't think I'll be able to cope, tbh. Denzel is good, like he always is, but it's too hardcore for me. I could take that in a crime novel or a thriller but not in a film. A lower-key version in a tv drama would probably be OK. Films are always much more full on than tv so ... nah, think I might sit this one out. I tried to watch the clip, that scene in the diner - 'tell me a story'. Didn't even get all the way to the end. :ROFLMAO:

Comics, yes. Films, not so much!

A statement on June 25th 2009, Barry & Robin Gibb:
“Michael was my friend, the only recording artist I truly knew and who truly knew me. The Bee Gees and Michael Jackson heard music with the same ears. He was the Godfather to my son Michael. We have lost a dear member of our family, we are devastated. Michael you will live forever in our hearts. Fly away butterfly take it to your journeys end. We will always love you.”

☹️
:cry: 🥰 💔 🦋

sorgmantel_20200405_borringe%20mad_%C2%A9CLjunggren_0506.jpg

Nymphalis antiopa

Back