The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Impressed by the slot machines on the train 😯😯😯 and the amount of luggage😅😅😅 and super comfortable in the carriage!
Thanks for the interesting find 🙏💕
I had it in the back of my mind ... isn't it awesome he travelled through Europe by train? Very smart idea since he hated flying and noone would think about Michael travelling in a train

I want to go to a different land
Try my best to understand
The different traditions and customs
That people have
The world is bigger than this old town
I want to get my feet up off the ground
I’ve saved up my money, I’m leavin’ here today

Goin’, goin’, goin’, goin’
(New York, look out here we come)
Here we, here we come, yeah
(Detroit, look out here we come)
Detroit, here we come
(D.C., look out here we come)
D.C., look out here we come
(L.A., look out here we come)
L.A., look out here we come
(Houston, look out here we come)
Houston, look out here we come
(Chicago, Philadelphia)
Gary, Indiana
(I say we’re going across the water)
Going across the water
(Going across the water)
Goin’, goin’, goin’ places
(Japan, look out here we come)
Come on, yeah
(England, look out here we come)
England
(Scotland, look out here we come)
Look out, look out here we come
(I say Philippines)
Yes, indeed
(Russia, China, goin’ to Africa)
Going across the water
Going across the water, yeah
First class seat
I’m gonna see it all
Get it on

Michael Jackson Bad GIFs | Tenor

MJ Train

fickur = pocket watch
fickpengar/‑penningar = allowance/pocket money
parkeringsficka = a small parking space
fickformat = pocket‐sized
fickfack = foolish or inutile behaviour, nonsense
fickfackanteri = fraud
ficklampa = flashlight
ficklampsbatteri = battery for the flashlight
ficktjuv/‑huggare/‑rensare = pickpocket
ficklock = pocket lid
fickband = false vocal cords (anatomy)
bröstficka = chest pocket (is that what you call it in English?)
byxficka = pocket on your trousers
innerficka = inner pocket
sidoficka = side pocket

Also: verb fick konjunktiv finge, fått, pres. får

Also fixa verb (different letters, but is pronounced like fick- + ‑sa): to do, repair, settle
Like the sound of it 😍
We have a slang word with that sound. Фикса.
And it has 3 meanings😅😅😅😅
1. A metal crown on a tooth ◆

2. A software fix package ◆

3. In photography, the same as a fixed focal length lens ◆

fickur = pocket watch
fickpengar/‑penningar = allowance/pocket money
parkeringsficka = a small parking space
fickformat = pocket‐sized
fickfack = foolish or inutile behaviour, nonsense
fickfackanteri = fraud
ficklampa = flashlight
ficklampsbatteri = battery for the flashlight
ficktjuv/‑huggare/‑rensare = pickpocket
ficklock = pocket lid
fickband = false vocal cords (anatomy)
bröstficka = chest pocket (is that what you call it in English?)
byxficka = pocket on your trousers
innerficka = inner pocket
sidoficka = side pocket

Also: verb fick konjunktiv finge, fått, pres. får
The Office gif. John Krasinski as Jim sits in the passenger seat of a parked car, wearing a fake moustache and gray jumpsuit. He looks at us with discomfort as he reclines the chair out of sight behind the car door.

And let’s not forget about flicka = girl. In the 1960’s we had a television show “Teskedsgumman” (the tea spoon lady). She was pocket sized. That makes her a fickflicka.

Then, imagine she has her trousers on (not too unusual in the Swedish ’60’s). If you then were to call attention to a pocket on said trousers, that would be fickflickefickan.

Now, imagine there are a greasy (smutsig) and a tidy (prydlig, fin) subdivision in one of these pockets. The tidy one would be a fickflickefickfinficka.

Now let’s also consider the lady to not only be defined based on her size. She is pretty good looking (fin). finfickflickefickfinficka.

Oh, wait, I think it’ll be improved if we put that pocket of hers on a dress suit (frack) instead! finfickflickefrackfickfinficka.

Teskedsgumman is also kind of cheeky (fräck). finfräckfickflickefrackfickfinficka.

No! She suddenly got her tidy pocket stained (befläckad)! finfräckfickflickefrackfickfinfickefläck.

I forgot to mention how nimble (flink) this lady can be. finfräckflinkfickflickefrackfickfinfickefläck.

And that dress suit has a way of making you look slimmer (flackare [= bit of a stretch here, admittedly]). finfräckflinkfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläck.

Now she’s smirking (flinar). finfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläck.

And can you imagine, in that tiny stain on her tidy pocket, lives another, but far tinier lady. She’s microscopic, but let’s just call her pocket-sized, too. This lady would then be referred to as finfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläcksfickflickan.

Now, let us assume this even tinier lady have the same features (good looking, cheeky, nimble) as the original Teskedsgumman. And they are both smirking! finfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläcksfinfräckflinkflinfickflickan.

This microscopic lady also happens to have a dress suit equipped with pockets, and so to call attention to one of those pockets, that would be a finfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläcksfinfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackficka.

Kind of interesting, I could keep going.

Also fixa verb (different letters, but is pronounced like fick- + ‑sa): to do, repair, settle

funny!

German fix can mean:

fix! = hurry
Fix! Trödel nicht herum! (Hurry up! Stop lingering!)

as a verb: Das ging aber fix! (That went quickly!)

in product names for convenience stuff lol

RUF Soßenfix dunkel

Last edited:
And let’s not forget about flicka = girl. In the 1960’s we had a television show “Teskedsgumman” (the tea spoon lady). She was pocket sized. That makes her a fickflicka.

Then, imagine she has her trousers on (not too unusual in the Swedish ’60’s). If you then were to call attention to a pocket on said trousers, that would be fickflickefickan.

Now, imagine there are a greasy (smutsig) and a tidy (prydlig, fin) subdivision in one of these pockets. The tidy one would be a fickflickefickfinficka.

Now let’s also consider the lady to not only be defined based on her size. She is pretty good looking (fin). finfickflickefickfinficka.

Oh, wait, I think it’ll be improved if we put that pocket of hers on a dress suit (frack) instead! finfickflickefrackfickfinficka.

Teskedsgumman is also kind of cheeky (fräck). finfräckfickflickefrackfickfinficka.

No! She suddenly got her tidy pocket stained (befläckad)! finfräckfickflickefrackfickfinfickefläck.

I forgot to mention how nimble (flink) this lady can be. finfräckflinkfickflickefrackfickfinfickefläck.

And that dress suit has a way of making you look slimmer (flackare [= bit of a stretch here, admittedly]). finfräckflinkfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläck.

Now she’s smirking (flinar). finfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläck.

And can you imagine, in that tiny stain on her tidy pocket, lives another, but far tinier lady. She’s microscopic, but let’s just call her pocket-sized, too. This lady would then be referred to as finfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläcksfickflickan.

Now, let us assume this even tinier lady have the same features (good looking, cheeky, nimble) as the original Teskedsgumman. And they are both smirking! finfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläcksfinfräckflinkflinfickflickan.

This microscopic lady also happens to have a dress suit equipped with pockets, and so to call attention to one of those pockets, that would be a finfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackfickfinfickefläcksfinfräckflinkflinfickflickeflackfrackficka.

Kind of interesting, I could keep going.
OMGGGGG! Hilarious! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But fickflicka erm, better not use this in Germany lolol

EDIT: please tell me, you didn´t just write this yourself! As dirty as this sounds to me, it´s an onomatopoeic creative masterpiece lolol

OMGGGGG! Hilarious! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But fickflicka erm, better not use this in Germany lolol

EDIT: please tell me, you didn´t just write this yourself! As dirty as this sounds to me, it´s an onomatopoeic creative masterpiece lolol
Are you saying you would like to see me keep going? I got myself a hefty headache from trying to make sense of all the bits in that compound! 😅

oh, bluemoon has got me going now! :D

No apologies for posting this one again. It never gets old, imo. If anyone isn't familiar with this one (highly unlikely!) Michael is in the first 4 minutes. After that, it's just the fans screaming but I love it, anyway.

10m 32s

The most healthy and natural expression of (FAN) INSANITY lol

Back