The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

What exactly is “sneezing humour”? Is it the sex-fixated kind? That, I personally cannot stand. It’s not even in the slightest funny to me.

I don’t have a problem with cheap jokes in general, though.

I love flood 🙃

Otherwise I've been vegetarian since I was 16 and when I was 10 I was in love with Michael Jackson :love: That's it

I wooooon ! (besides, what did I win?)
Hi! Interesting performance.
I like to flood, too. Only here it's not possible😅😅😅😅 because this thread includes anything.
But in relation to the whole forum, this is a really floodood thread)))))

What exactly is “sneezing humour”? Is it the sex-fixated kind?
Wattttt?

That, I personally cannot stand. It’s not even in the slightest funny to me.

I think the quote means that every random laugh/humor without any depth is not more than a sneeze. A brief physical eruption, so to say, lol.

But I just love to giggle, snort and laugh at random silly stuff. It´s refreshing to have a good laugh without thinking.

reread your message :rolleyes:
Since you left out the subject it’s impossible for me to know whether you’re saying that a) you have reread my post, or b) you want me to reread it. As for me, I always read through what I write at least two times before posting, so no need to worry about that. And I’m still at a loss as to where this alleged attack is to be found.

😮 You, tooooo? :giggle:

giphy.webp
Er, yes? Surely you must have picked up on that before?

What exactly is “sneezing humour”? Is it the sex-fixated kind? That, I personally cannot stand. It’s not even in the slightest funny to me.

Anything not loaded with life wisdom)))) not necessarily about vulgarity.

Hi! Interesting performance.
I like to flood, too. Only here it's not possible😅😅😅😅 because this thread includes anything.
But in relation to the whole forum, this is a really floodood thread)))))
WHAT IS FLOOD?!? 🤬

Wattttt?

I think the quote means that every random laugh/humor without any depth is not more than a sneeze. A brief physical eruption, so to say, lol.

But I just love to giggle, snort and laugh at random silly stuff. It´s refreshing to have a good laugh without thinking.
Yes, I got the quote. I actually found it quite good. I was asking about what “sneeze humour” is to you.

Sex-fixated humour is the type where vulgar words are dropped seemingly at random all the time, with perverse anecdotes inbetween. Every other stand-up comedian seems to do it that way these day. Surely you must know what I’m talking about?

Yes, I got the quote. I actually found it quite good. I was asking about what “sneeze humour” is to you.

Sex-fixated humour is the type where vulgar words are dropped seemingly at random all the time, with perverse anecdotes inbetween. Every other stand-up comedian seems to do it that way these day. Surely you must know what I’m talking about?

Ohhh, I see!
I didn´t know it is called "sneeze humour" as well :D

WHAT IS FLOOD!!!!? 😡
I wanna know as well ... it seems to be fun :LOL:
Flood (from a mispronunciation of the English word "flood") is a low-content and non-thematic messages in Internet forums and chat rooms, often occupying large volumes. Technical flooding is a hacker attack with a large number of requests, leading to denial of service.

Yes, unfortunately it is(((( and it annoys me.

Flood (from a mispronunciation of the English word "flood") is a low-content and non-thematic messages in Internet forums and chat rooms, often occupying large volumes. Technical flooding is a hacker attack with a large number of requests, leading to denial of service.

Ohhhhhh, thank you for explaining!!! A new term for me :)

For a brief moment, I thought y´all were talking about "food" and it was just a typo lol

Stan: “Describe your perfect date.”
Cheryl: “That’s a tough one. I’d have to say April 25. Because it’s not too hot and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.”

Stan Fields (William Shatner) & Cheryl Frasier (Heather Burns), Miss Congeniality

Oh! Thank you, Hope. DoS I knew about, but ‘flooding’ in this context is a new acquaintance.

I know what proper flooding is, though. (Hint: water is involved.)

In Germany we call the "cheap" jokes about other people or sexual jokes

Schenkelklopfer = literally "thigh slapper"

It is a noun for the act of slapping your own thighs / legs when you burst out laughing. Or maybe i tis just something German people do? lol

Oh! Thank you, Hope. DoS I knew about, but ‘flooding’ in this context is a new acquaintance.
What's this?
I know what proper flooding is, though. (Hint: water is involved.)
Yes, in that sense water would be synonymous with off-topic. When I was working on the texts, one of the tasks was to remove the "water". That's what we called it.

Back