The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Here's another fun one. Very "handy" handle-less doors that open by pushing. And sometimes at the wrong moment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reminds me of Rowan Atkinson in Bee Movie. Not quite the same, but the drawers weren’t too easy on him.

What about Eiskrem???? lolol Why i sit so funny? :ROFLMAO:

glacier = Gletscher
glass = Glas :)
image-13.png

Jordgubbskräm.

shopping

Tandkräm.

We derive the word ice cream from the word "frost". Literally, something that has been frozen.
Here's a fun video of how regular people eat ice cream, and how the Jedi do it))))

I cannot sit idly by and watch someone toil in the sweat of their brow. I immediately have a need to get up and start administering, and I walk around with my hands in my pockets and manage. I am active by nature.

This is the whole Harris: he willingly takes the heaviest burden and resignedly heaps it on other people's shoulders.

Everywhere I notice the same thing; in every language there are two pronunciations: one is “correct”, for foreigners, and the other is its own, real.

Jerome Klapka Jerome "Three men in a boat, not counting the dog":

Here are some interesting excerpts that were easy to find. Although it doesn't have my favorite themes: how the author reads a medical reference book, and how he packs for a trip, and how the uncle hangs a painting, and how the author carries cheese on the train. I'd have to look for the original in English for that, and that's problematic(((.

I cannot sit idly by and watch someone toil in the sweat of their brow. I immediately have a need to get up and start administering, and I walk around with my hands in my pockets and manage. I am active by nature.

This is the whole Harris: he willingly takes the heaviest burden and resignedly heaps it on other people's shoulders.

Everywhere I notice the same thing; in every language there are two pronunciations: one is “correct”, for foreigners, and the other is its own, real.

Jerome Klapka Jerome "Three men in a boat, not counting the dog":

Here are some interesting excerpts that were easy to find. Although it doesn't have my favorite themes: how the author reads a medical reference book, and how he packs for a trip, and how the uncle hangs a painting, and how the author carries cheese on the train. I'd have to look for the original in English for that, and that's problematic(((.
Oh, I’d love an excerpt of the medical reference book part!

Classic Atkinson! Have you watched it? It’s a limited series with quite short episodes.
I didn´t know he still does comedy! He is just sooo good. His face, pantomimes, and acting are amazing to watch.

I usually do not comment on people´s looks that much, but I have to say, Rowan Atkinson actually became more handsome with age :D
I think a lot of people just look more awesome and interesting with age.

Have you guys seen Jodie Foster recently? She is "just" her usual awesome self. I don´t care how old she is, she is just beautiful and badass! :love:

Both Wendi and Zinnia missing now? 😳
Yeah, I noticed that too((( Zinia seems to have taken a break. Which is probably a good thing, because that's what she wanted. I miss her presence though(((( And Wendy. I don't know, but I'm looking forward to her return.
Yes, I miss them, too.
Taking a break from social media/MJJC is understandable, I do this too, at times. But I worry when other people do it :confused:

Let´s hope they return soon, and let´s keep this thread alive :love:
My mother died.

You sheltered me from harm
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, set me free
The finest years I ever knew
Were all the years I had with you

And I would give anything I own
I'd give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again