The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Car Reaction GIF by Pipercross Deutschland

Pforzheim Digitalagentur GIF by viergrad

SCHENKELKLOPFER

In Germany we call the "cheap" jokes about other people or sexual jokes

Schenkelklopfer = literally "thigh slapper"

It is a noun for the act of slapping your own thighs / legs when you burst out laughing. Or maybe i tis just something German people do? lol
Interesting. We call it "below-the-belt jokes."

Flood (from a mispronunciation of the English word "flood") is a low-content and non-thematic messages in Internet forums and chat rooms, often occupying large volumes. Technical flooding is a hacker attack with a large number of requests, leading to denial of service.
I just reread this brief definition again. Now, can we all agree that there is no such thing as flooding taking place in this here thread? Because these fine posts that fill up page after page, they couldn’t possibly be of “low-content”? (What does that even mean? Is it to just do one-word posts, like "yes," for instance?) And they aren’t non-thematic, either! We’ve had so many themes. A, I remember the short-lived spring-theme initiated by Hope. And we must never forget about the hats!

I just reread this brief definition again. Now, can we all agree that there is no such thing as flooding taking place in this here thread? Because these fine posts that fill up page after page, they couldn’t possibly be of “low-content”? (What does that even mean? Is it to just do one-word posts, like "yes," for instance?) And they aren’t non-thematic, either! We’ve had so many themes. A, I remember the short-lived spring-theme initiated by Hope. And we must never forget about the hats!

Yep, we have all won already! ☺️

In Germany we call the "cheap" jokes about other people or sexual jokes

Schenkelklopfer = literally "thigh slapper"

It is a noun for the act of slapping your own thighs / legs when you burst out laughing. Or maybe i tis just something German people do? lol
What a beautiful word!

I associate the thigh-slapping with buskis (buskteater), a type of folklustspel. Sorry, I don’t know the English words for any of these things; I’m not even sure there are any! But irregardless, it’s a very cheap kind of humour.

I suggest that everything written here should be considered substantive. Therefore, any information published here may have an unexpected and very useful development. You constantly learn new things or get pleasant emotions. And we had many directions: nature, food, TV series, words and meanings, Michael and hats)))) and just beautiful things.

What a beautiful word!

I associate the thigh-slapping with buskis (buskteater), a type of folklustspel. Sorry, I don’t know the English words for any of these things; I’m not even sure there are any! But irregardless, it’s a very cheap kind of humour.

We have this as well! Volkstheater/Lustspiel/Boulevard-Theater are some Geman words that come to mind.

Flood (from a mispronunciation of the English word "flood") […]
I didn’t catch this passage until now. How do you mispronounce ‘flood’? With the wrong kind of vowel, I suppose? But then how the heck is (the Internet kind of) ‘flooding’ pronounced?

WHAT IS FLOOD!!!!? 😡
It's a mix between HS and spam.

Wikipedia :

"In computing, flood (/flʌd/) or flooding is a generally malicious action which consists of sending a large quantity of unnecessary data into a network in order to make it unusable, for example by saturating its bandwidth or causing machines to crash. of the network of which denial of service is the possible consequence."

Since you left out the subject it’s impossible for me to know whether you’re saying that a) you have reread my post, or b) you want me to reread it. As for me, I always read through what I write at least two times before posting, so no need to worry about that. And I’m still at a loss as to where this alleged attack is to be found.

I would advise you to send a private message just to keep a better atmosphere within the forum I have no judgment towards you and when I received your message it was not in a pleasant tone so I was surprised and it made me a little angry.

I suggest that everything written here should be considered substantive. Therefore, any information published here may have an unexpected and very useful development. You constantly learn new things or get pleasant emotions. And we had many directions: nature, food, TV series, words and meanings, Michael and hats)))) and just beautiful things.
tumblr_mh3azhSUWv1qbw910o2_250.gif:love:

I didn’t catch this passage until now. How do you mispronounce ‘flood’? With the wrong kind of vowel, I suppose? But then how the heck is (the Internet kind of) ‘flooding’ pronounced?
You're digging very deep. I can't handle such a deep dive into the meanings of words. 😅😅🤷‍♀️И I don't understand how the internet "pronounce" words either🤣🤣😅

It's a mix between HS and spam.

Wikipedia :

"In computing, flood (/flʌd/) or flooding is a generally malicious action which consists of sending a large quantity of unnecessary data into a network in order to make it unusable, for example by saturating its bandwidth or causing machines to crash. of the network of which denial of service is the possible consequence."

I would advise you to send a private message just to keep a better atmosphere within the forum I have no judgment towards you and when I received your message it was not in a pleasant tone so I was surprised and it made me a little angry.
Tone is not something that is easily communicated in text. You obviously read it differently than what I had intended, and for that, I’m sorry.

Tone is not something that is easily communicated in text. You obviously read it differently than what I had intended, and for that, I’m sorry.

yes I think that's it

maybe in your text you want to be serious but as that was not conveyed in your message, I took it as an attack because I thought that my remark was unwelcome

yes I think that's it

maybe in your text you want to be serious but as that was not conveyed in your message, I took it as an attack because I thought that my remark was unwelcome
To me, your proclamation of victory sure is unwelcome!

Of course, it’s tongue-in-cheek. But again, those kind of things don’t easily transfer in written communication.

Back