The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I want an orange, a duckling and an octopus))))

I wonder how this works - wouldn´t you need a gigantic crocheting needle and rope like yarn for this? 😅 Are they actually crocheted the traditional way?

I feel like starting to crochet or do some other crafts. It is very calming and I am often nervous / stressed and fidgety.

I wonder how this works - wouldn´t you need a gigantic crocheting needle and rope like yarn for this? 😅 Are they actually crocheted the traditional way?

I feel like starting to crochet or do some other crafts. It is very calming and I am often nervous / stressed and fidgety.
Absolutely no idea how it can be done 😅😅😅😅😅 but I love the result)))) although I'm not even sure it's the real thing, it looks perfect. Maybe it's just картинки🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I really like looking at things like this when you see them live, they have a special energy.
I myself can knit with needles, but not complicated things. It's really soothing. But something big and complicated is not for me. Knitting schemes scare me😅😅😅😅. And I tried crochet at school and I was bad at it, I wonder how it would be now.....

6132_90029.jpg

Varulv.

Nice video. We also had popular hats like the ones in the first shots) ] Child eating ice cream in winter on the street 😅😅😅😅😅 And the girls are so beautiful, though for me they all look very similar to each other))))

Both Wendi and Zinnia missing now? 😳
Yeah, I noticed that too((( Zinia seems to have taken a break. Which is probably a good thing, because that's what she wanted. I miss her presence though(((( And Wendy. I don't know, but I'm looking forward to her return.

Back