The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

This never gets old. Michael was a very bad boy here 🤣

The life expectancy of those security guards and camera operators instantly dropped by 5 years at least from adrenalin and cortisol shock 🤣
That's for sure!
I also think about how lucky the fans on the fence are. They couldn't have expected to see Michael up close and there's such an appearance! It looks crazy :)
I wonder if he did this kind of thing often?

Yes.
Soldiers of opposing armies find shelter in the home of a Sami girl. It's like an adult cartoon with a pacifist message.
It seems interesting, this movie. Finnish-Russian, is it?

It seems interesting, this movie. Finnish-Russian, is it?
I want to clarify this is not a cartoon, but more like a fairy tale. The movie is Russian with foreign actors.
Anni-Kristina Juuso is a native representative of the Sami people. Before "Cuckoo" she did not act in movies, worked on Finnish radio, broadcasting in the Sami language. She didn't know Russian at all.
Ville Juhana Haapasalo (Finnish: Ville Juhana Haapasalo; born. February 28, 1972, Hollola, Päijat-Häme, Finland) - Finnish and Russian film actor, television presenter. Born in Finland, he studied in Russia.

I like the movie. there are a lot of funny moments because of the fact that the characters do not understand each other's language. I don't know if it will be fully understandable. There is also good content and it evokes nice emotions.

I want to clarify this is not a cartoon, but more like a fairy tale. The movie is Russian with foreign actors.
Anni-Kristina Juuso is a native representative of the Sami people. Before "Cuckoo" she did not act in movies, worked on Finnish radio, broadcasting in the Sami language. She didn't know Russian at all.
Ville Juhana Haapasalo (Finnish: Ville Juhana Haapasalo; born. February 28, 1972, Hollola, Päijat-Häme, Finland) - Finnish and Russian film actor, television presenter. Born in Finland, he studied in Russia.

I like the movie. there are a lot of funny moments because of the fact that the characters do not understand each other's language. I don't know if it will be fully understandable. There is also good content and it evokes nice emotions.
I need to find this film. Sounds interesting, for sure!

giphy.gif

Back