The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

This, for me, is a very strong ending to the movie. I guess that's why I remembered the phrase about the Inquisition))))))
Yes, I bet that’s why. And with the closing of the doors at the very end.

I must confess, though, that I’m still trying to wrap my head around the ending. Because there were two timelines, yet at the very end they converged.

I must confess, though, that I’m still trying to wrap my head around the ending. Because there were two timelines, yet at the very end they converged.
And it seems to me that they're merging those lines. And it turns out that no matter what path you take, you get to what you're meant to take. Is that how it works?

And it seems to me that they're merging those lines. And it turns out that no matter what path you take, you get to what you're meant to take. Is that how it works?
Oh, yes, I think that’s a beautiful interpretation! Destiny.

Oh, yes, I think that’s a beautiful interpretation! Destiny.
It's really impressive when important things are communicated in a simple way. Like Michael has with his messages in his songs 😍😍😍😍.

MV5BMTU3MDkzNzM5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzEyNTgyMDI@._V1_.jpg

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4047038/
Pretty good. John Hannah is in it!

Yes, that's a great movie, too! They both involve time travel. I tend to like time travel elements in movies.
Yeah, it's an interesting aspect. It has a lot of possibilities, surprises. For me, one of the first movies I saw was The Butterfly Effect, 2004. I think everybody's seen it. And it really struck me at the time.
The most impressive one for me so far is Looper, 2012.

Yeah, it's an interesting aspect. It has a lot of possibilities, surprises. For me, one of the first movies I saw was The Butterfly Effect, 2004. I think everybody's seen it. And it really struck me at the time.
The most impressive one for me so far is Looper, 2012.
Love Butterfly Effect. Not mad keen on Looper, though, but maybe it’s worth a revisit.

Back