The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

After watching it, I couldn't come to my senses for a long time. It was very hard.
Yes, same. I watched it very late at night which added to the impact, if you know what I mean. Heavy stuff!

😍😍😍
I'm not actually feeling very sad right now. Just pointing out that there are more serious points in this thread right now. It's not worth analyzing it, though. You don't know when things will change)))))
I remember in one of my favorite movies Sliding Doors, 1997 the hero utters the phrase "No one expected the Spanish Inquisition." I take it it's about the unexpected in life. Of course they come in many forms. Just remembering))))
Thank you! I’ve just finished watching it now. Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it.

And it’s been a while since I last heard this song, which plays during the post credits.

🤔

But it is the movie? Did you mean to say “not as fantastic as the tv series”?
I mean the principle that is written on the poster. When you change your thinking, your beliefs, you start acting in a new way and your life changes. In the movie it happens too easily and too quickly because of the pill and it's fantastic.

Thank you! I’ve just finished watching it now. Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it.

And it’s been a while since I last heard this song, which plays during the post credits.
Glad you enjoyed it 😀😀😀😀.
Thanks for reminding me about the song, love it. Used to listen to it a lot.

Follow-up question, then… is he feeling insane despite the mask, or because of it? Or is it, perhaps, completely unrelated?

Funny thing, I’ve never really thought much about “mask of life” before. I'm not sure how to interpret it. It’s a powerful phrase, that much I know.

I guess it is very open to interpretation.

I mean the principle that is written on the poster. When you change your thinking, your beliefs, you start acting in a new way and your life changes. In the movie it happens too easily and too quickly because of the pill and it's fantastic.
Ah, I see.

gravity-defying-illusion.jpg

Oleg Chernasov dances in Igor Moiseyev's ballet. Here is from the famous dance "Apple" (Maybe it's more correct little apple).
I don't know why you need it 😅😅😅😅 but let it be 😀

Back