The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Angela Bassett (65)

licensed-image

I had the same thought about AI auto-translation
That makes more sense than a robot voice. I think you've solved the mystery. Either way, the video def would be better with just the sounds from all the big cats. Weird-y non-human voice effects are not needed, lol.

Same. Now that I've been told it's a panther roar it's obvious. But I had no idea before. Really glad to know this, though!
Well, I guess it is a Panther and not a different cat, or maybe? I thought of the Panther dance and the Dangerous promotion and just drew my conclusion it must be a Panther cat ...

Well, I guess it is a Panther and not a different cat, or maybe?
I think the key thing for me was, I just didn't recognise it as the sound of a big cat but now it seems so obvious and it fits beautifully. Of course he would want that sound. It's fabulous!

I thought of the Panther dance and the Dangerous promotion and just drew my conclusion it must be a Panther cat ...
I like your conclusion!

It turns out it's a reference to Black and White. And Michael started the concert with that. Then Jam comes on. That's an interesting discovery for me. Michael reinforces the importance of the social message in his art. Genius.

Last edited:
It turns out it's a reference to Black and White. And Michael started the concert with that. Then Jem comes on. That's an interesting discovery for me. Michael reinforces the importance of the social message in his art. Genius.

I also keep discovering new aspects and details in his work :D

Sometimes I guess I am a bit slow: It was only some weeks ago, when watching GHOSTS again (watched i ta lot of times before) that I realized Michael the Maestro is also the raven in the beginning lol

Sometimes I guess I am a bit slow: It was only some weeks ago, when watching GHOSTS again (watched i ta lot of times before) that I realized Michael the Maestro is also the raven in the beginning lol
Ouch! Interesting, I'll have to revisit that. Thanks for the tip 😍😍😍😍

There's that and then there's new music. I just listened to 'I'm Glad It Rained' by J5. I didn't know this song but it's lovely. Michael sounds great, Jackie sounds great. The lyrics are poignant but that's OK. There's always something new to discover.

Ooh, interesting!

Back