The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

It turns out it's a reference to Black and White. And Michael started the concert with that. Then Jem comes on. That's an interesting discovery for me. Michael reinforces the importance of the social message in his art. Genius.
Jem Belcher was an English bare-knuckle prize-fighter. Michael’s song is named Jam.

Now, I do find it interesting why you type it as ‘Jem.’

🤔

I also keep discovering new aspects and details in his work :D

Sometimes I guess I am a bit slow: It was only some weeks ago, when watching GHOSTS again (watched i ta lot of times before) that I realized Michael the Maestro is also the raven in the beginning lol
Say what?!

Jem Belcher was an English bare-knuckle prize-fighter. Michael’s song is named Jam.

Now, I do find it interesting why you type it as ‘Jem.’

🤔
This is the result of my inattentiveness in using the translator. It happens when I am very passionate about an idea and don't pay attention to some things. I know how to spell Jam, but I was in a hurry and didn't switch the language on my keyboard to write one word((((

This is the result of my inattentiveness in using the translator. It happens when I am very passionate about an idea and don't pay attention to some things. I know how to spell Jam, but I was in a hurry and didn't switch the language on my keyboard to write one word((((
I had a suspicion it was something along those lines!

It's so serious, I miss the craziness here. Nostalgia (((
giphy.webp

Ohhhh, I am not the only one ... so now I am confused again. I thought I was being dense.

@hope
@Agonum

now I can´t wait for you to rewatch the beginning of GHOSTS lol. Am I tripping?

Is MJ the crow outside, then flying back into the manor, disappearing and reappearing as the Maestro? :oops::D
You're probably right.
The raven is sitting on the sign. The raven flies into the castle hall, and we immediately see a silhouette in a black cloak! It's very similar. But I've never connected these things before. Well done!

Ohhhh, I am not the only one ... so now I am confused again. I thought I was being dense.

@hope
@Agonum

now I can´t wait for you to rewatch the beginning of GHOSTS lol. Am I tripping?

Is MJ the crow outside, then flying back into the manor, disappearing and reappearing as the Maestro? :oops::D
What are you – wha? The one sitting on the signpost? It’s a real raven, for crying out loud!

Or do you mean to say, that that raven is obviously intended to be interpreted as being the maestro?

🤔

Are you having a laugh? Is that it? You’re pulling my leg!

You're probably right.
The raven is sitting on the sign. The raven flies into the castle hall, and we immediately see a silhouette in a black cloak! It's very similar. But I've never connected these things before. Well done!
Ooooh!

I feel that when Michael was being happy he was VERY happy ... you have to smile and laugh with him, like in that gif
😍😍😍
I'm not actually feeling very sad right now. Just pointing out that there are more serious points in this thread right now. It's not worth analyzing it, though. You don't know when things will change)))))
I remember in one of my favorite movies Sliding Doors, 1997 the hero utters the phrase "No one expected the Spanish Inquisition." I take it it's about the unexpected in life. Of course they come in many forms. Just remembering))))

😍😍😍
I'm not actually feeling very sad right now. Just pointing out that there are more serious points in this thread right now. It's not worth analyzing it, though. You don't know when things will change)))))
I remember in one of my favorite movies Sliding Doors, 1997 the hero utters the phrase "No one expected the Spanish Inquisition." I take it it's about the unexpected in life. Of course they come in many forms. Just remembering))))
:):):) That is good to hear

😍😍😍
Sliding Doors! *jots down*

What genre is it?

Back