The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

This is the only one I can find that is def Paris wearing a VW design.
paris-jackson-vivienne-westwood-fashion-billboard-1240.jpg
That's great that you were able to find it!

Very beautiful photos of Sweden! Our nature is different, although the history of the place where I live is a bit related to Sweden. But I can't share it publicly.
That would explain that guy with the Swedish car some time ago!

This is the only one I can find that is def Paris wearing a VW design.
paris-jackson-vivienne-westwood-fashion-billboard-1240.jpg
I also talked about the photo of them together. I think this is it

Amazing! This is such a revelation 😍😍😍😯😯😯😯
And there's more about " She was bad and she was dangerous" Looks like Michael liked that movie, gotta see it!!!!
Thanks🙏💕🙏💕🙏🙏🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

FYI Cyd Charisse was in Janet Jackson's 1990 video for Alright. Janet is not my person but this is a cool little cameo from Cyd. She was 70 when she did this. Time stamp for Cyd is 2m 55s.

FYI Cyd Charisse was in Janet Jackson's 1990 video for Alright. Janet is not my person but this is a cool little cameo from Cyd. She was 70 when she did this. Time stamp for Cyd is 2m 55s.

О! She is just gorgeous and incredible! At 70 years old, it's hard to believe )))
And I don't know why, but Janet's music just doesn't capture my heart.....

I also talked about the photo of them together. I think this is it
Aha! I found loads of photos of Paris wearing that outfit and it SO looks like a Vivienne Westwood design (to me) but none of the photo captions confirmed it so I didn't wanna post. I did see one photo of Paris at a VW fashion show and she was definitely wearing another designer's outfit.

Anyway. This is a LOVELY photo. I haven't seen this one. It's fabulous. They look great together.

Aha! I found loads of photos of Paris wearing that outfit and it SO looks like a Vivienne Westwood design (to me) but none of the photo captions confirmed it so I didn't wanna post. I did see one photo of Paris at a VW fashion show and she was definitely wearing another designer's outfit.

Anyway. This is a LOVELY photo. I haven't seen this one. It's fabulous. They look great together.
Yes, they are beautiful, I can imagine them finding common ground)))))

О! She is just gorgeous and incredible! At 70 years old, it's hard to believe )))
Cyd looked amazing! And her dancing was on point. She's 70 and she STILL has it! ❤️
And I don't know why, but Janet's music just doesn't capture my heart.....
Janet doesn't do it for me. She's fine, she's not rubbish or anything but she just can't hold my interest. I find her a little bit dull, tbh. I like the video for Rhythm Nation but mostly for the solo by LaVelle Smith Jr.

Cyd looked amazing! And her dancing was on point. She's 70 and she STILL has it! ❤️
😍
Janet doesn't do it for me. She's fine, she's not rubbish or anything but she just can't hold my interest. I find her a little bit dull, tbh. I like the video for Rhythm Nation but mostly for the solo by LaVelle Smith Jr.
I've seen the Rhythm Nation video, but I don't think I made it to the end ((( But I like "That's the Way Love Goes", and that's it. But I haven't listened to much of it.

Cool! I wonder how that was determined? How can you be sure that there is no tree on the entire planet older than.....
Well, you can’t, unless every tree on the planet is measured. Still, this one is the oldest going by the data that is available to us.

The 14C method (’kol 14-metoden’) is used to determine the age.

😍

I've seen the Rhythm Nation video, but I don't think I made it to the end ((( But I like "That's the Way Love Goes", and that's it. But I haven't listened to much of it.
I go straight to 2m 50s and watch the backing dancers do their thing. It's very short. The bit with LaVelle Smith Jr is 2m 52s - 2m 56s! But I love it. The next guy is OK. The two women, I really like their bit. And then I'm done. :D

I do like the lighting and the editing on the vid. And the staging is very good. Janet did have some great backing dancers working with her at that point.

I go straight to 2m 50s and watch the backing dancers do their thing. It's very short. The bit with LaVelle Smith Jr is 2m 52s - 2m 56s! But I love it. The next guy is OK. The two women, I really like their bit. And then I'm done. :D

I do like the lighting and the editing on the vid. And the staging is very good. Janet did have some great backing dancers working with her at that point.

I can see why you liked those moments. They are really interesting😍😍😍😍

The River Ouse bursts its banks regularly. Or, at least, every time we get really bad rain leading to floods. Every time.

So much water! It's frustrating. But a beautiful place 😍
Same with Tewkesbury Abbey. We get the same picture. I mean, not the exact same picture but, superficially, it looks more or less the same. The water always gets up to that point but can't get any further. Just shows, those medieval builders, they knew what they were doing!

The River Ouse bursts its banks regularly. Or, at least, every time we get really bad rain leading to floods. Every time.

Same with Tewkesbury Abbey. We get the same picture. I mean, not the exact same picture but, superficially, it looks more or less the same. The water always gets up to that point but can't get any further. Just shows, those medieval builders, they knew what they were doing!
You made a good point! That's surprising.

Back