The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Phylum Mollusca, Class Gastropoda. That’s where my thoughts went when you called the plant ‘gastropod.’
If you take out the translation, it goes like this:
Brukva. Брюква.
And no gastropods 😅.

Boreus_westwoodi_m.jpg

Boreus westwoodi (snöslända)

who's she?
God, WILL Y'ALL START USING GOOGLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or your search engine of preference. There's lots to choose from!

She was a fashion designer. Started in the mid-70's when the whole punk thing exploded in the UK. Went on to become a big high fashion brand.

Naomi Campbell wearing Vivienne Westwood
a6bab702e9766b3f92c848186b65877e.jpg

“She came at me in sections” (Michael Jackson, “Dangerous,” 1991)

Isn’t that a funny line?
Nope. Makes perfect sense. Besides, it's a quote.

If you know anything about Cyd Charisse and her dance style it absolutely makes perfect sense.

I think Paris has worked on her shows and I've seen pictures of them together. But I can't find it((((
Vivienne Westwood is pretty much Paris's favourite fashion designer and she name checks Vivienne any chance she gets. Let's see if we can find anything.

There must be a huge amount of different accents in Russian, mustn’t there? @hope Because of the sheer size of the country, I mean.

I think Paris has worked on her shows and I've seen pictures of them together. But I can't find it((((
Sigh.

I can find loads of photos of Paris attending Vivienne Westwood shows but cannot get confirmation that she's wearing a Westwood outfit. The clothes look like they probably are by VW but I can't be completely sure. I'm sure she's done the walkway for Vivienne but could not find any photos of that, either.

Gah!

Back