The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

FlVfFHhWIAE7Dmo.png

Tintin (Tata) et Milou.

Just as I thought. That verbal suffix -er is typical Norwegian (we use -ar instead).
if you like suffixes, take a look at this extreme example. One word in turkish equals entire sentences in english.🤔

prWtm3R.jpg

I can kind of see where you’re coming from.
you just said dangerous njs didn't sound like the ' other njs ' around at the time and i agreed, happy that some other bugger heard that too without me or you even saying that to each other , so i didnt influence ya , n you did jack to influence me so proof there must be something otherworldly about dangerous

edit- theres a jodecdi i cant even spell the name , song on . jut because i asked for motown philly not happy currently

if you like suffixes, take a look at this extreme example. One word in turkish equals entire sentences in english.🤔

prWtm3R.jpg
Nice. I’m not a fan of the Turkish (lack of) melody, but this is quite impressive indeed.

Was is easy to learn arabic letters? (they all look the same in some way)
I didn't get that far. Sob! It's the script that mostly fascinates me, tbh. Not saying it wouldn't be awesome to be able to speak Arabic, even just a little bit. But I was really hoping to get to grips with the letters. All the Semitic scripts fascinate me. Hebrew letters are beautiful. Persian is wonderful as a visual treat.

But I'm rubbish at languages and that class I was trying to take? Like most modern day language teaching, it was focused on learning and using basic conversation right from day one and my brain exploded. I think the other problem is, up until that point, I had only ever studied European languages. That was why I chose Arabic. Was wanting to get away from that but I just wasn't able to cope with the massive change. Although English does have a lot of words of Arabic origin.

it's still njs and not mjs unique style.

The way I look at this is Teddy, Brian, Rodney etc. just produced for Michael their own thing (same recipe with same main ingredients regardless songs made for MJ or any other artist).

Whereas the contributions of Barnes, Bottrell, Buxer, the Toto guys, etc were kinda tailormade to the artist they're working with.
Those are fair points.

you just said dangerous njs didn't sound like the ' other njs ' around at the time and i agreed, happy that some other bugger heard that too without me or you even saying that to each other , so i didnt influence ya , n you did jack to influence me so proof there must be something otherworldly about dangerous

edit- theres a jodecdi i cant even spell the name , song on . jut because i asked for motown philly not happy currently
Yes, but I get the gist of what Fuz™ is saying. I didn’t say I agree!

Yes, but I get the gist of what Fuz™ is saying. I didn’t say I agree!
To get the gist of somat you have to be willing to side with that opinion , however small that will is. still its agreeing to a degree , im going all out 2 say yes ..
you agree with fuz
Dangerous is the best , it's mine *hogs it*
:(

To get the gist of somat you have to be willing to side with that opinion , however small that will is. still its agreeing to a degree , im going all out 2 say yes ..
you agree with fuz
Dangerous is the best , it's mine *hogs it*
:(
Nej, nej, nej, lilla vän!

När det gäller grisens läte kan man också se vissa skillnader mellan de olika språken som möjligen återspeglar språkens släktskap. På svenska, norska och danska säger grisen nöff eller öf stavat på olika sätt. På finska säger grisen däremot röh röh, vilket igen visar att finskan inte är besläktat med de nordiska språken. Dock kan den finska grisen också säga nöf nöf, och man kan ju tänka sig att det är på grund av svenskt inflytande. Långt ifrån nöff och röh ligger dock engelskans, tyskans och spanskans oink oink. Förutom oink kan grisen på tyska också säga grunz grunz, och den franska grisen skiljer sig ur mängden genom att säga groin groin. På Färöarna har det inte just alls funnits grisar i modern tid, så därför tycks det inte heller finnas något läte för grisen på färöiska.

Back