The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

cuz tbh him working with Teddy, Brian (and especially with Rodney) was a waste of precious time
What would your solution be? If you have one. I didn't read those threads in detail, can't remember if you posted stuff over there. As I said, I bailed early on from those convos.

I'm having a bit of a moment with Google Translate. I noticed I had posted kvitter with the full stop included. So I deleted that and asked GT to do its thing. It tells me that 'kvitter' = 'acknowledges'.

With a capital 'K' it gives me 'receipts'. With a lower case 'k' it gives me 'acknowledges'.

I think Google Translate needs to lie down in a darkened room for a while. :ROFLMAO:
Acknowledges is ‘erkänner’ or ‘bekräftar.’ 😠

Whaaaat? Have you selected “Swedish” as the “From”-language?
Mystery solved. Google had selected Norwegian and I hadn't checked properly. For Swedish it gives me 'tweet'.

My bad! :ROFLMAO:

Now there will be peace throughout the land.

What would your solution be? If you have one. I didn't read those threads in detail, can't remember if you posted stuff over there. As I said, I bailed early on from those convos.
Michael had plenty of self composed songs in his (them being in various stages of completion). We know some of those songs either due to official releases or leaks.

Just imagine what could have been had he pushed the max out of them and released more of his songs on albums that became Dangerous/HIStory/Invincible.

Dangerous wouldn't be Dangerous if it didn't have njs in so , i don't know why they want to flap me up like that

Yes, it has come a long way. It still is absolutely useless in regards to Russian, however.

Edit: Oh! Arabic is the actual worse.
Can't say I blame it. I signed up for (and paid for) a full year of Arabic language classes. I did the first session and never went back. I am rubbish at languages, I fully accept that, but even by my standards that was a bit crap. It was a very intense first session. I just couldn't find the energy to go back. :(

but the outcome of his work with Teddy was basicly MJ covering njs songs
Do you really think so? I haven’t heard any other new jack swing that sound the way the Dangerous material do. 🤔

If he hadn't of worked on his album .. if that sound wasnt there , wend wouldnt be alive it would be in civil war only
im insulted

but the outcome of his work with Teddy was basicly MJ covering njs songs
Dangerous was ...i can't explain it. nothing like anything else at the time. Nothing. and, going to sound really strange , but ... you know, not even like, ...:unsure: njs i can't explain that. i'm frustrated because i can't explain it.

Do you really think so? I haven’t heard any other new jack swing that sound the way the Dangerous material do. 🤔
it's still njs and not mjs unique style.

The way I look at this is Teddy, Brian, Rodney etc. just produced for Michael their own thing (same recipe with same main ingredients regardless songs made for MJ or any other artist).

Whereas the contributions of Barnes, Bottrell, Buxer, the Toto guys, etc were kinda tailormade to the artist they're working with.

I found Dangerous njs unique so did he agaonum i mean
The way I look at this is Teddy, Brian, Rodney etc. just produced for Michael their own thing (same recipe with same main ingredients regardless songs made for MJ or any other artist).
growls not listening
Whereas the contributions of Barnes, Bottrell, Buxer, the Toto guys, etc were kinda tailormade to the artist they're working with.
growls i hope those threads get squished

I don't even know if he produced Jodecdi but that was okay because it was ' Diary of a mad band '.. kind of different

I can kind of see where you’re coming from.

Can't say I blame it. I signed up for (and paid for) a full year of Arabic language classes. I did the first session and never went back. I am rubbish at languages, I fully accept that, but even by my standards that was a bit crap. It was a very intense first session. I just couldn't find the energy to go back. :(
Was is easy to learn arabic letters? (they all look the same in some way)

Just as I thought. That verbal suffix -er is typical Norwegian (we use -ar instead).
Language detective. :D

detective-with-magnifying-glass-silhouette-circle-vector-39716284.jpg

Back