The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I was getting into that n the bloody credits rolled up :ROFLMAO: though its been posted ive heard that earlier. i love it:eek:
Really entrancing he is very charming and honest.....:unsure:.......................and late! :eek:
~🥰dorris day !🥰

i sont know y m didnt talk about sly...He is so VITAL. to all of this like the glue that holds this music ! :unsure:

---- -:cautious: those fing interviewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111

Bc no-one ever interviewed Michael properly.
exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111
He mentions bands / artists here and there, mostly when he's in J5. But no-one seems to have ever talked to him properly about the music he loved or grew up with. This is why my fantasy of interviewing Michael starts with exactly this. And probably would end there. I'd be happy just to talk to him about this and leave all the rest. I especially want to talk to him about the music of the 60's and very early 70's. That would be my dream. ✨
exactly ! he did mention Sly in 1992 , on bloody oprah babe i swear and motown on showtime , a mention but nothing ... otherwise

6c6adf3c8c7bb54b161e75e52c64d85a.jpg
the bloody hat !
love this pic its like so steel , so still, chilled ...vibe ~cool.
god, that's a pathetic excuse!
im all in awe here zin i'm currently processing bloody everything :ROFLMAO:
He always was.
He's really somat

dont snooze people more sly more sly

im knavckered , i am shocked m doesnt have a sly thread on his board ! that must chanhe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

change soon!

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

exactly ! he did mention Sly in 1992 , on bloody oprah babe i swear and motown on showtime , a mention but nothing ... otherwise
I have never watched the Oprah interview in its entirety, just fragments here and there.

That photo should be in 1979, or maybe 1980, if I’m not mistaken. Gah! Don’t know what to make of it anymore. The lightning seems to be spot on, and I just noticed Michael’s hand on Sly’s right shoulder.

They’re both wearing bow ties!

Back