The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Sorry guys i dunno if anyone is replying or reading or even here now im on a role omg please please let him met sly please or ill dir

He wouldn't have been dressed like that, though. Not for a gig.
AHAHSHAHAAHAAHAH yeah i just f said that babe ! FOR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE| :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: cant be all berty shirty for a bloody gig :eek::ROFLMAO: im dizzy i cannot deal with any of thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

but there is one thing about o. winfrey interview , Honestly , she was the start of the end, i wish that m had never let her in his hose :( he never gave interviews , that magazine 'a day round michaels house/ in his studios' ,... [smash hits ] was my first ever, ever of michael..that was okay BUT not long after after , that blue suited monster 😤😭 she stuck her snout in , interviewed him , she is a curse i don't like that woman. She called it [according to me] I'm convinced . I would feel pensive when i saw her talk show years back , before all of this -way she was , She was a headache cant explain
something made me so im crying now .

The Sly in the MJ photo, it looks more like he’s wearing what he wore during the 1974 AMAs?

b201c2cbade3b66311a93de76ec53b7d.jpg
zip it and show me more
Michael checks out. I wonder about Sly, though. Did he have a wardrobe change during the ceremony?

sly-stone-bobby-vinton.jpg
This is a very lovely suit. The colour yeah. I like sly taste silky silky!

Must admit, I'm not mad keen on the actual title.
Wthe title gets me all fired up , where's the appreciation ? Sly is a part of mjjc to me
I think that's why I forgot all about it even though I've posted stuff on it.
mmmm yep you will do babe , because the title is debatable to put it politely
That said, I can't face re-posting everything onto yet another thread. :eek:
hang about , they can merge it idk
The content of the thread is fine. DuranDuran has posted stuff and I have and I think it's OK.
yes it is very very valuable thank you ! that poster link was fab ty and the other link ...
But the title is a bit clunky and misleading, somehow.
yeah its jacked
Obviously we can't change the title.
:unsure: we need a new one to be merged with whats already there i reckon
@Agonum, whaddya think? I'm inclined to leave it as it is although I can appreciate wendi's point.
Thank you zin

Yep. That's pure 'wendi-speak'. :ROFLMAO:
that's ' in the moment' That's just past "WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeee!!!" that's weeeeeeeeeee in its most unspeakable form.

The press hasn't been so bad to Sly, imo.
Refreshing 2 know but they don't really celebrate this guy as they should. Fact he is still with us , i thought they would be all over him .
They like and respect him and understand his place in the grand scheme of things. They take him seriously unlike the general attitude to Michael. Sly kinda flies under the radar but I think that's partly bc his career ground to a halt far too early. And that's really down to his lifestyle. He just blew up everything. Perhaps not intentionally but it happened, nevertheless.
So he's really celebrated, otoh, and yet weirdly low-profile and almost off the radar, otoh.
yes i'm noticing this too

I was listening to ....:unsure: ....um... one, of the songs and dre sampled it!, all that west cost rap... like , everything i know ,:eek: it's all pulled from Slys brain/sty;e/ artistry. I mean ..Some matches i see are blatant , the 'riot going on' flag album art work , well ... its just ..i'm shocked
Michael's troubles with the press, especially the MSM, is a whole different thing. :cry:
:( i can never forgive those dirty headlines

Refreshing 2 know but they don't really celebrate this guy as they should.
I think they do, though,

Fact he is still with us , i thought they would be all over him .
They were when the memoir came out and they will be again if the doc sees the light of day. There was tons of stuff back in the summer, you just didn't see it.

Wthe title gets me all fired up , where's the appreciation ? Sly is a part of mjjc to me
oh, I'd forgotten that. Yeah, that works.

i had to trek back because this was bothering me , before i do anything else , because it's alot to examine- we're talking about DD here right ? [ i was being moved by the midnight special floof sparkly pink hat videos! then you yapped about DD i can't be blamed!

onwards
brb
:unsure:
Yes, Dirty Diana.

Must admit, I'm not mad keen on the actual title. I think that's why I forgot all about it even though I've posted stuff on it. That said, I can't face re-posting everything onto yet another thread. :eek:

The content of the thread is fine. DuranDuran has posted stuff and I have and I think it's OK. But the title is a bit clunky and misleading, somehow. Obviously we can't change the title.

@Agonum, whaddya think? I'm inclined to leave it as it is although I can appreciate wendi's point.
I think Sly deserves a proper appreciation thread.

yes it is very very valuable thank you ! that poster link was fab ty and the other link ...

yeah its jacked

Thank you zin
No, no merging. Because the title is linked to the first post, which in turn sets the tone for the thread.

alright well ..
i'm gonna go for it ,
Do it.

No, no merging. Because the title is linked to the first post, which in turn sets the tone for the thread.
It doesn't really matter. No-one will read the first post and then start fretting just bc the title doesn't contain the same vocab. Plus, if it's merged with a new thread, presumably the old wording is retained, anyway. Not sure how the merging thing works.

wendi seems to understand it.

am i right that he thanks mj estate in his book ?
not sure what i'm writing here since im learning myself so it's gonna be a case of edit for a while guys!

Back