The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing like what? he getting charged isnt that what u wanted. ppl need to drop the negativity or stay out of these threads. its gonna be hard enough

omg were being real ok. we don't want to give up our hopes just yet of having 110% justice. You can. But not the ppl that are being real & honest. Were still being positive for the kids at least, but really this is the truth

omg were being real ok. we don't want to give up our hopes just yet of having 110% justice. You can. But not the ppl that are being real & honest. Were still being positive for the kids at least, but really this is the truth

look i know that even if hes convicted mj will not get real justice cause murray will get all of 4 years IF its MS.so whats justice? but ppl need to stop spamming the threads with the wow is me nothings going to happen.hes getting charges so sit back and wait for the charges and then go from there.

look i know that even if hes convicted mj will not get real justice cause murray will get all of 4 years IF its MS.so whats justice? but ppl need to stop spamming the threads with the wow is me nothings going to happen.hes getting charges so sit back and wait for the charges and then go from there.

ok forgive me. I agree anyway we just need to wait for this to get the ball rolling.

It's not negativity hon it's realism. Dr, Conrad Murderer will be charged yes, but I bet you anything he will spend NO time in jail. He probably won't even get his licences taken away. All I'm saying is to prepare yourself.

yeah he might walk. and if he doesnt he wont be killed like mj he will have his life so... but u dont have to ppl spaming threads saying it over and over again. fine if u think that way dont follow the case etc. but theres no need for ppl to continuingly post that he will walk etc.it does no one any good

All I'm saying is to prepare yourself.
nothing surpsies me with the US justice system. it wont bring mj back if he gets a few years in prison thats not justice so tbh i dont need to be prepared for anything cause what ever happens wont bring mj back or give him/us justice. the only good thing a conviction will bring will it will be stated in the books that this man caused his death and it was not mjs fault

I was wondering, cnn said no charges have been filed yet....so how do we know it's manslaughter? Where are we getting this?

Or am I just missing or misunderstanding something?

I was wondering, cnn said no charges have been filed yet....so how do we know it's manslaughter? Where are we getting this?
we dont know. its coming from the likes of TMZ and their sources

With all do respect Elusive. Born in bred in the U. S. statistically police and drs. it is very difficult for a jury to convict them. Rodney King was beat down by police on video tape by several officers and it was if no one believed what they were looking at. There have been drs. who have not given the duty of care to some patients mainly of color and some PROBABLY caused these patients death purposely but people can't believe therefore will not convict. There are many blacks that capital punishment has been carried out on that were innocent but the belief is doctors and police cannot be wrong.

I'm not saying that all police and doctors are bad. I support both because we desparately need them and they are indeed honorable people and professions but there are bad apples in every walk of life profession whatever you want to call it. It is a natural distrust of the justice system. But you are right. We should give the situation the benefit of the doubt.

With all do respect Elusive. Born in bred in the U. S. statistically police and drs. it is very difficult for a jury to convict them. Rodney King was beat down by police on video tape by several officers and it was if no one believed what they were looking at. There have been drs. who have not given the duty of care to some patients mainly of color and some PROBABLY caused these patients death purposely but people can't believe therefore will not convict. There are many blacks that capital punishment has been carried out on that were innocent but the belief is doctors and police cannot be wrong.

I'm not saying that all police and doctors are bad. I support both because we desparately need them and they are indeed honorable people and professions but there are bad apples in every walk of life profession whatever you want to call it. It is a natural distrust of the justice system. But you are right. We should give the situation the benefit of the doubt.

If you are going to bring in race, then you should of notice that Murray is black. If the LAPD is going to be racist, then that would be against Murray. Afterall, what is better for a racist than to put a black doctor behind bars.

If you are going to bring in race, then you should of notice that Murray is black. If the LAPD is going to be racist, then that would be against Murray. Afterall, what is better for a racist than to put a black doctor behind bars.

I am not bringing in race. I just using some examples off the top of my head. I am sure it is some caucasions that have injustices against them also.

My point was the difficulty to convict doctors and police. It was a black police officer that beat a black man in New York and he did not get convicted. Not trying to offend any race just examples that is all.

Michael was a strong believer in positive thinking and the power of the mind. (Remember the Mr. Morita tapes? :)) He believed we have the power to make a difference. Maybe things wouldn't have turned out the way they had during the trial had we not come together and prayed and sent good vibes and hoped for the best. He never underestimated us. Let's not stray from that now. He still needs us. And so do Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Keep the faith.

I'm so angry and upset right now!
I need a cyber hug!
I'm just still in utter shock- Michael is dead. He is not coming back and a man tommorow will be charged with his death. It is all so surreal and horrible.
I just want to send my love to you all. It's going to be a rough ride guys I think.

I need a cyber hug!
I'm just still in utter shock- Michael is dead. He is not coming back and a man tommorow will be charged with his death. It is all so surreal and horrible.
I just want to send my love to you all. It's going to be a rough ride guys I think.

*hugs* :better:

Michael was a strong believer in positive thinking and the power of the mind. (Remember the Mr. Morita tapes? :)) He believed we have the power to make a difference. Maybe things wouldn't have turned out the way they had during the trial had we not come together and prayed and sent good vibes and hoped for the best. He never underestimated us. Let's not stray from that now. He still needs us. And so do Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Keep the faith.

I am glad you said that because I have been feeling hopeless lately. I believed and cried so hard during the trial; I almost popped. I need to get those juices flowing again.

I am curious to know if the kids, at least the 2 oldest, will be going to the trial.

I think Katherine will not allow that.

Would that training still hold even if its someone as BIG as Michael celebrity wise?
Yes it does. It just needs a human body not functioning.

Oh and in case you wonder why I do say so, I'm coaching and supervising medical emergency doctors psychologically.

Last edited:

its the same in any country re docs and the police (bar the racism) im not disagreeing im justsaying ppl need to stop with the negative spamming

I am not bringing in race. I just using some examples off the top of my head. I am sure it is some caucasions that have injustices against them also.

My point was the difficulty to convict doctors and police. It was a black police officer that beat a black man in New York and he did not get convicted. Not trying to offend any race just examples that is all.

Fair enough, I just wanted to point that up since race is dropped so freely around here at times.

I do agree that convicting a doctor is hard since people just can't imagine a doctor doing wrong. It is the same stigma that keep cops out of jail. Although, given how high profile it is, the jury will have some explaining to do it they convict with any bias.

re crim negligent MS I posted a question on a law site where lawyers respond to your question. the question was whats the sentencing for crim neg MS

There is no offense entitled "criminally negligent homicide" in California.

Involuntary manslaughter, killing someone by committing a misdemeanor, or through recklessness, is punishable by up to four years in prison.

Michael Jackson's doctor will reportedly plea not guilty if he is charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Conrad Murray, who has been linked to Jackson's death after administering the painkiller propofol, is allegedly negotiating the terms of his surrender with police.

Murray's attorney Michael Flanagan told People: "He'll surrender Friday. I anticipate he'll be charged with one count of involuntary manslaughter, to which we'll enter a plea of not guilty.

"I expect that we'll have him first surrender to the LAPD where he'll be booked and then transported to court for arraignment."

Flanagan added that he doesn't expect his client to be handcuffed unless he is taken by police car to court after turning himself in.

He also claimed that he will post Murray's bail immediately after the expected arraignment.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a201475/jacksons-doctor-to-plea-not-guilty.html

I need a cyber hug!

Sending love back! :hug:

re crim negligent MS I posted a question on a law site where lawyers respond to your question. the question was whats the sentencing for crim neg MS

I see, he is right:

Involuntary Manslaughter, also known as criminally negligent homicide, occurs when a death is an indirect result of recklessness or negligence. This occurs when a person runs a red light and hits another vehicle and a person is killed.

If you have been charged with a homicide offense in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, or Orange County, it is important that you seek the services of a criminal defense attorney with extensive experience with these types of cases. If you have been arrested or are under investigation for this offense in the Los Angeles or Southern California area, call Michael Kraut. Mr. Kraut understands the serious nature of this offense, how best to defend you, and how to resolve your case without you going to jail. Mr. Kraut has extensive knowledge of the law and the legal system. He has developed excellent relationships with law enforcement and law officials throughout the Los Angeles and Southern California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back