The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. they could (and should) say "Brian Oxman doesn't represent the whole family" like Michael said "Brian Oxman doesn't represent me" when he was alive. and, above all, they should emphasise Michael wasn't a drug addicted who killed himself with an overdose self-imposed instead of talking about him being in denial. since they don't do anything, I believe they agree with Oxman statements.

I understand this position and i wished they would do it too,but do you really have some kind of hope about them?I don't expect anything from the family at all.
MJ still doesn't have a pr person not even from the estate,so at this point it's better if they shut up for good and don't feed the media even more...this was my point.

Hey hun, well i'm not trying to push my theory on anyone...as i said, It is what i feel like is going on. And as it was reported, MURRY was James Brown's Doc b4 he died...in 2006. And i dont know about what Method was used or anything...I Believe, THERE is someone out there that is the "master mind" in all of this. Because everything that has happened, after Mike's Passing, so far seems too simple/easy for me to grasp.

Like you said, I am waiting for all evidences to make my final conclusion. All I know is this is not the end. It does not have to be the same for you or others. But this is me and my opinion and like everyone else...it was time for me to speak out on where I stand. Like you have your own way of thinking, I do to...so yeah...:D...
Some might think my thinking is foolish but give a girl a chance...k? ;)

Again...this is my personal feelings on this issue...agree with it, dont agree with it...its fine either way...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Fair enough and I respect your opinion. :) I try to keep an open mind as, but I just don't see the bigger fish.

Things may seem simple, but sometimes, shit happens and it really does not get any more complicated than that. If proven otherwise, I would freely admit I was wrong, since I don't have all the facts.

Hopefully, we can get to the bottom line and everyone can find a sense of peace.

Although, Oxman needs to shut up and the family need to put a gag order on the guy. I swear I hate that man almost as much as Murray and I almost wish he could be arrested.

Lol whats the point of an unmarked police car if the paps know your there?

The cop said he's not there for Murray. There is a small possibility his presence is unrelated to this whole thing.

my comment was not directed to you so please don't take it personally. I was commenting on how this murry fiasco is going; get my drift?

No worries, with the arrows I thought you were referring to my post.

This whole thing's a mess. :doh:

The cop said he's not there for Murray. There is a small possibility his presence is unrelated to this whole thing.

LOL!!!! :lol:
Maybe the guy just stopped by for a coffee and really has nothing to do with this.
The way TMZ plays with us following their updates!!!!! :no:

: LAPD Near Home Where Dr. Murray is Staying
Posted Feb 3rd 2010 2:31PM by TMZ Staff

An unmarked LAPD car just arrived near the home where Dr. Conrad Murray has been staying in the L.A. area.

TMZ is at the Santa Monica apartment building where Dr. Murray's baby mama lives. We saw Dr. Murray at the apartment yesterday afternoon.

A plainclothes officer was in the car, parked on the same street but about 50 yards away from the apartment. The cop just said he is not there for Dr. Murray but would not say more.

Dr. Murray's lawyers plan on surrendering Murray after he is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

:smilerolleyes:

Is involuntary manslaughter almost definitely the charge then? Being as it keeps being reported.

Two law enforcement sources have just told TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray will not be charged today in the death of Michael Jackson.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray's lawyers prepared yesterday to surrender Dr. Murray today, but we are now told the D.A. will not pull the trigger until tomorrow at the earliest.

And, sources tell us, when Dr. Murray appears in court for the first time, the D.A. will recommend that bail be set at $25,000 -- standard for involuntary manslaughter in L.A. County.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eVL5aStN

Im not sure if this has been posted but there is a CNN poll about the case...please vote, you will find it at the bottom of the screen. CNN is asking if Murray shuld be charged with a crime...some ignorant, hateful people are voting no.....please vote!!

http://www.cnn.com/JUSTICE/

Honestly, this shows how low CNN has reached.
How can they just even ask IF a this man should be charged????
So the guy can kill someone, anyone, with or without intention and he just can be free and happy??? Just THAT EASY???

Sorry, but.... what is wrong with those guys??? Just the question is offensive!! There is a family behing Michael, there are three little kids suffering and there are millions of fans suffering. Ok, leave the fans if you want to... but what about the family of this MAN? Is there no intelligence and heart left in those guys of CNN?

Look how much TMZ changed their mind. They have no idea what is going on lol:
LAPD Near Home Where Dr. Murray Is Staying

An unmarked LAPD car just arrived near the home where Dr. Conrad Murray has been staying in the L.A. area.

0203_officer_murray_ex_tmz_01.jpg

TMZ is at the Santa Monica apartment building where Dr. Murray's baby mama lives. We saw Dr. Murray at the apartment yesterday afternoon.

A plainclothes officer was in the car, parked on the same street but about 50 yards away from the apartment. The cop just said he is not there for Dr. Murray but would not say more.

Dr. Murray's lawyers plan on surrendering Murray after he is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.
Filed under: Michael Jackson

Dr. Murray's Lawyer -- No Plan to Surrender

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer says he's in the dark -- and doesn't even know if the D.A. will file charges in the death of Michael Jackson.

J. Michael Flanagan just arrived at his law office in Glendale, CA, and said there are "no plans" to turn Dr. Murray over to authorities.

As we have already reported, however, we know Dr. Murray's legal team has been in touch with the D.A. and they were told they'd get a call as soon as charges were filed so Dr. Murray could go to the courthouse in downtown L.A. and surrender.

As we first reported, the D.A. has already drafted a criminal complaint against Dr. Murray, who will be charged with involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.

adsonar_placementId=1459308;adsonar_pid=1039767;adsonar_ps=-1;adsonar_zw=590;adsonar_zh=225;adsonar_jv="ads.tw.adsonar

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/tmztvtonight/LOL_player_v2.swf

Michael Jackson Doctor Loses Court Case

0203_conrad_murray_ex.jpg
Dr. Conrad Murray has dates in too many courtrooms ... we've learned Dr. Murray was supposed to be in a Las Vegas court this morning and just lost the case because he failed to appear.

Dr. Murray is being sued by Digirad Imaging Solutions, Inc., for not paying bills totaling $131,848.37. We're told Dr. Murray used the services of Digirad in his Vegas medical practice.

The case was called this morning but Dr. Murray -- who is in L.A. waiting to surrender on involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Michael Jackson -- was a no-show.

The judge entered a default judgment for the amount owed plus interest.

document.write('');

Conrad Murray -- Waiting for the Call

0203_conrad_murray_ex_2.jpg
The L.A. County District Attorney's Office has told Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers they will call just before Dr. Murray is charged with the death of Michael Jackson and a surrender will take place almost immediately thereafter ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... as of 8:35 AM PT, the D.A. has not made the call.

As we reported yesterday, Dr. Murray planned to surrender today and appear in arraignment court after being charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson. The ball is in the D.A.'s court.

Dr. Murray is waiting.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/chillzone_player.swf

Criminal Complaint in Michael Jackson Death

0201_conrad_murray_ex_tmz_02.jpg
Sources tell TMZ the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has a criminal complaint drafted and ready to file against Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson.

We're told it's now just a matter of timing before Dr. Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter -- a felony that carries a maximum 4-year prison sentence.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray plans on surrendering today, so all signs point to the D.A. filing criminal charges as early as this morning.

Dr. Murray is in Los Angeles and his legal team is already mapping out strategy.

One min is he surrendering (to something he hasnt been charged with yet) the next he isnt.

Two law enforcement sources have just told TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray will not be charged today in the death of Michael Jackson.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray's lawyers prepared yesterday to surrender Dr. Murray today, but we are now told the D.A. will not pull the trigger until tomorrow at the earliest.

And, sources tell us, when Dr. Murray appears in court for the first time, the D.A. will recommend that bail be set at $25,000 -- standard for involuntary manslaughter in L.A. County.

Fuck tmz.

tmz needs to take a break and report something when it's actually news. if they keep confusing the public like this no one will take this case seriously.

He has insurance. They are paying for his lawyers, it is nothing funny about it. If he was getting money from some unknown source, the LAPD would of track it by now. You can't have money magically appear when your butt is being watch by law enforcement.

My dad got hit by a person in traffic who didn't have a dollar to his name, but had insurance and they hired a law firm that kept that accident in court for several years. So, this is not usual.

when exactly did I say anything was funny? :doh: So his insurance is payin' for all his shit then? wow. he must have some darn good insurance. :smilerolleyes: I'm not saying that you're wrong and I'm not saying that I'm right. Just don't push your "opinion" on others. No one really knows what happened we are all trying to figure it out. And sorry, I don't really trust the LAPD to do that. I don't trust the LAPD to actually do a thourough investigation. Again that's my opinion. Your opinion may be that you trust the LAPD and that's fine. I won't tell you otherwise. Since it's your opinion/belief.

Last edited:

So.... once again, we have been fooled.

TMZ, I feel you must be reading this, for you always sneak around: I HATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH US!!!!!!!!!! This won't last forever, TMZ, not forever!!! The higher you reach, the harder the fall. Stop doing this, for God sake!!!!!

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back