The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, everyone can de-stress by posting their thoughts under the article here on CNN.... I made a point about how they cuffed MJ when he surrendered and then paraded him through the front doors for all to see... and how they should do the same to Murray as it would only be fair right? :naughty:
There are some creeps on there though taking pot shots at MJ :rant: so I'm de-stressing by writing back at the haters ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/02/michael.jackson.charges/index.html

I don't think he killed intentionally he covered his acts up though. That is our point he tried to create an OD scene from everything we've heard so far. That alone is way beyond involuntary manslaughter, beside it's safe to assume that he delayed in calling 911.

Am I the only person here who believes Murray didn't kill Michael intentionally (if at all)?

From what I'm reading, I get the impression that people believe he actively murdered him. What, may I ask, would be his motive for doing so?
No, I don't think it was intentional either. I believe it was the result of negligence and complete lack of responsibility on Murray's part. His actions were despicable.

I hope you will not get mad at me, but I would add something. They guy is a doctor. As somebody said weeks ago, when talking about this man, that changes many things, not the results of his actions, but actually the way those are seen by "justice". Doctor's failures are usually considered as non intentional, but mainly out of causes out of his/her reach, that is, the "fault" of the patient (to say so), unforeseen circumstances, etc.

Of course, not all doctors act that way. Not at all, but time after time I am surprised to see the way doctors behave and the way they protect each other.

That is why, long ago, someone here posted: "Doctors are the perfect murders". I know this is a very, very strong statement, and I am very sorry if that hurts somebody here, that is not my intention at all. That is just a way to say the man might consider he did nothing wrong at all, but that things simply went "wrong" and ops! They poor "brother" is dead. Remember his words moths ago? I even said he was just trying to help his poor brother!!!

This is really terrible.

Well Doctors can be "Perfect Murderers" but most usually aren't.

More often then a "evil doctor" is one who doesn't bother to do his job properly or who doesn't really care about their patients..........

I've seen doctors who are not really bothered in what they do and they just keep administering drugs to their patients instead of trying to find out what's wrong!!!!! I actually know a person who went to one doctor for breathing problems and all he got was a few pills.......nothing changed and he want beck to the same doctor who then gave him other drugs.........he then went to another doctor and she recommended he should get tested at a Hospital........and it turns out that he had Asthma!!!!....True Story!!!!!.....Imagine if he had something worse!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't think it was intentional either. I believe it was the result of negligence and complete lack of responsibility on Murray's part. His actions were despicable.

I agree with you on that. I do believe that he was grossly negligent and should be held accountable for it; the charge of involuntary manslaughter seems to me, to fit the bill.

I don't think he killed intentionally he covered his acts up though. That is our point he tried to create an OD scene from everything we've heard so far. That alone is way beyond involuntary manslaughter, beside it's safe to assume that he delayed in calling 911.

As for covering his tracks, I also think this is true. I mean, his disappeared after Michael's death when the police were trying to find him. So something more than just an accidental overdose happened, for sure.

I totally agree, I don't believe he did it intentionally.

Am I the only person here who believes that Murray didn't kill Michael intentionally (if at all)?

From what I'm reading, I get the impression that people believe he actively murdered him. What, may I ask, would be his motive for doing so?

Who knows????? He did not do enough to save him thats all that matters to me at the minute!!!

Am I the only person here who believes that Murray didn't kill Michael intentionally (if at all)?

No, I don't think he did it on purpose either.

Sorry if these are already posted.

Other articles..

I don't think its anything new. It says he's on family business and he is 'available for law enforcement'..

Yeh, me neither..
It's been posted already, and also confirmed by the news. Hopefully now, MJ's homicide case can get underway....it's certainly taken the LAPD a long time for this!

Last edited:
I totally agree, I don't believe he did it intentionally.

I don't think he was set out to murder him or anything. I think he made critical mistakes because it wasnt something that he should have been doing, there isnt' a lot of text about it, and when it all went to shit he didn't know what to do to save him.

For me, it's all about negligence and complete disregard for medical ethics and the oath he took as a physician. He should not only go to jail but should be stripped of his license so he can never ever make that kind of mistake again.

I've seen doctors who are not really bothered in what they do and they just keep administering drugs to their patients instead of trying to find out what's wrong!!!!! I actually know a person who went to one doctor for breathing problems and all he got was a few pills.......nothing changed and he want beck to the same doctor who then gave him other drugs.........he then went to another doctor and she recommended he should get tested at a Hospital........and it turns out that he had Asthma!!!!....True Story!!!!!.....Imagine if he had something worse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure!! Some years ago I had a little bump and had to visit the doctor. He requested a few extremely expensive tests and voila: I had a tumor and it had to be removed in a few days or things could get very, very complicated, I would a biopsy, etc.. I was about to follow that advise and then paid attention to my family and visited another doctor: I HAD NOTHING, but a minor irritation that was fixed with a few pills. No tumor. Nothing.

As you said, they can be very sloppy at times. SAd :(

To me all of these show that indeed the investigation is moving along and the charges are going to happen soon - if not Murray's lawyers would not call him for a meeting - IMO this also shows that they expect to see something happen soon too.

Other than that it is all media speculation - no one will surrender without an arrest warrant is issued.

I'll guess we'll see how everything goes in a day or two.

------------------------------------------------------
In regards to Murray, No I do not believe that it was murder or planned etc. However IMO he was a really incompetent doctor who did not know what to do and/or did not care. For that he needs to go to prison.

I don't think he was set out to murder him or anything. I think he made critical mistakes because it wasnt something that he should have been doing, there isnt' a lot of text about it, and when it all went to shit he didn't know what to do to save him.

For me, it's all about negligence and complete disregard for medical ethics and the oath he took as a physician. He should not only go to jail but should be stripped of his license so he can never ever make that kind of mistake again.

I totally agree.

And I think that would be the justice that Michael deserves :yes:

I agree. I feel the same. There was and still is no excuse for this at all. I am quite sure that there are plenty of other doctors who have lost everything (before trial) because of malpractice/negligence cases that weren't even half as bad as this and they still can't start over no matter how hard they try. So what's so special about Murray?

Last edited:
Any doctor who has undertaken the hippocratic oath should NOT be prescribing and supplying drugs to an addict. THey should also NOT be using unlawful methods to get their hands on drugs nor should they be using drugs to treat a patient that are specifically to be administered in a hospital setting. So I believe he did PLENTY of things wrong.

His intent may not have been to KILL but he gambled with human life and now Michael is dead.

Certainly "accident" or not, his actions AFTER the fact are suspicious and negligent. Maybe he panicked however calling 911 immediately and administering correct CPR are two basic first aid processes that could have saved Michael's life and should have been simple for a cardiologist.

Calling a child in to a room to witness their dying father, calling your girlfriend and your office, vanishing once MJ was reported dead in hospital - these are NOT actions of a clear conscience.

Suffice to say, one way or another, whether BEFORE MJ's death or AFTER, Murray made fundamental mistakes on both sides of this timeline and if any one of these mistakes had not been made, the man may still be with us.

On that basis in my opinion, this man needs to spend a lot of time in a jail where he is too scared to bend over in the shower and pick up the soap!!

You know what I think? seeing how this whole thing has gone down, Dr. Murray is just gonna get a damn slap on the wrist and that will be it. He will then go on to make lots of money from doing exclusive interviews and don't forget about the book deal that will most definately come. And yes, I can see Oprah doing the first interview! if for nothing else but to push the drug addict angle.

Once again, Michael Jackson will be denied justice!

I just don't get how the mind of murderers/killers function. How can a person take another person's life and then claim they are innocent and bear no responsibility? I have never been able to understand this,.. not just in regards of Murray but all the people who kill others. I just don't get it :cry:

I guess people just say whatever they need to just to stay out of jail / prosecution.

The name of the game for lawyers is WIN THE CASE.

The people on Murrays side are aiming to do just that. That is the game. The object is to win. They will do this in any way they can.

I hope in many ways this never goes to trial.

Manslaughter in california attracts a sentence of 2 - 4 years. GEEEEZ! No wonder there are so many killings in the states? All you have to do if you hate someone is make it look like an accident and you get off with a couple of years!?? Does anybody else see something wrong with this?

Are any of you Californians planning to be on hand in the L.A. Criminal courts tomorrow for Dr. Death's "surrender"?? Something funny is going on------keep posted w/TMZ-----and please someone be there for Michael. Show up at The Criminal court house tomorrow and find out where all of this is going down----and be there for Michael.

You know what I think? seeing how this whole thing has gone down, Dr. Murray is just gonna get a damn slap on the wrist and that will be it. He will then go on to make lots of money from doing exclusive interviews and don't forget about the book deal that will most definately come. And yes, I can see Oprah doing the first interview! if for nothing else but to push the drug addict angle.

Once again, Michael Jackson will be denied justice!

:eek:
.... I wish so bad you go wrong ... but... :(

Are any of you Californians planning to be on hand in the L.A. Criminal courts tomorrow for Dr. Death's "surrender"?? Something funny is going on------keep posted w/TMZ-----and please someone be there for Michael. Show up at The Criminal court house tomorrow and find out where all of this is going down----and be there for Michael.

I was wondering if anyone was thinking this.... Not that we know when exactly it will happen, but having fans in court as long as they aren't loud and listen to what is said, so we know what is said... would be fantastic. If it's a regular court hearing there's no reason why citizens can't sit in. It's probably more of a timing issue to beat all the press who would take up all the seats. If I was in that part of Cali I'd keep my ears peeled, wish I was there.

Last update from BBC, with more real sources, that is, people AND their names:

Dr Murray has always maintained he did not prescribe nor administer anything that should have killed Jackson.
Dr Murray's leading lawyer, Ed Chernoff, told Reuters news agency his client was in Los Angeles, saying: "If the cops want him he's not hiding. We'll be happy to surrender him and they know that."

Mr Chernoff added: "I don't think they should be filing charges at all."

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8494682.stm

Didn't Murray admit administering that to MJ?
Whatever.
All lead to tomorrow.
Tomorrow.

Unbelievable. I can't believe he killed Michael Jackson, and he devastated so many people, and he's basically just going to get away with it. I can't believe it. So unfair.

Oh poo poo, Murray's lawyer doesn't want to see his client carted away in handcuffs. Too bad. I sure do! We had to watch Michael being carted away in handcuffs for nothing...

This is just making me really angry right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back