The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmz are saying charges will be filed first thing tom morning and he will go to court then so time will tell. and linda D is saying it will go to a prelim and not a grand jury

I have a question which one is better? having a preliminary hearing or a grand jury?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that man has played long enough with all of us, with Michael, with justice!!!
What is this???? He playing now the innocent poor guy???

GET HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree any more!!!

the lawyer denied he will surrender tomorrow as the meida reported. but he expects charges to be filed this week although he has no evidence to suggest that will happen. his lawyer ahs been saying this for the last week. its P.R

have no doubt that murray will be charged. at the moment its mind games from his lawyers. something is obviously brewing

Thanks so much!!!
Yes... mind games, mind games....

Again, I won't believe it until it happens. Reputable sources are now using TMZ as their references &, as portrayed by the misinformation of the children to accept the LAA for Michael on Saturday evening, have gotten their reports wrong. This is quite sad, actually.

Now even things confirmed by the "news" I still don't trust until I see it confirmed by the persons/groups it's about, since accurate reporting is so terrible these days.

yes like always, nothing happens, we MJ fans waiting in vain.
I guess the worst has already happened anyway.. we have already lost him..

yeah...

now .... well....

no comments

:(

I just don't get how the mind of murderers/killers function. How can a person take another person's life and then claim they are innocent and bear no responsibility? I have never been able to understand this,.. not just in regards of Murray but all the people who kill others. I just don't get it :cry:

Dr. Murray Meets with Lawyers Before Surrender

Posted Feb 2nd 2010 5:48PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray will be meeting with his defense team today, in preparation for his surrender tomorrow in connection with the death of Michael Jackson.

We're told Murray will meet with his California lawyer, J. Michael Flanagan, who told TMZ just a few minutes ago, "I don't know what's going on."

Dr. Murray is also meeting with Ed Chernoff, his Houston lawyer, and others on his team.

Sources tell TMZ involuntary manslaughter charges will not be filed today but if Murray surrenders on schedule it appears the L.A. County District Attorney will file charges first thing in the morning and Dr. Murray would be arraigned in downtown L.A. criminal court.
New update, doesn't say anything new..

So no-body answered my question, again, if he surrenders, does this change from IM to VM ??? or no??

& this means no trial?? I would've liked to have seen a trial live coverage actually.

& to elusive moonwalker- sorry I got out of hand - I knew that IM was a lesser sentence than murder. but he should at least get his lisense taken away.

I just don't get how the mind of murderers/killers function. How can a person take another person's life and then claim they are innocent and bear no responsibility? I have never been able to understand this,.. not just in regards of Murray but all the people who kill others. I just don't get it :cry:

Good/Sane people like us will never understand that!!!!!!

re

its all psycological twink. they have no conscience. conscouness

Last edited:
Sorry if these are already posted.

Other articles..

Lawyer: Michael Jackson's doctor to surrender

By Alan Duke, CNN
February 2, 2010 -- Updated 2216 GMT (0616 HKT)
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02...ges/index.html
Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Dr. Conrad Murray expects to surrender to Los Angeles authorities this week on charges relating to the death of Michael Jackson, his lawyer told CNN on Tuesday. "Dr. Murray is more than ready to surrender and answer to any charges," said Ed Chernoff. Prosecutors have not announced any charges, however, and Murray has not been told how or where he should surrender, Chernoff said. Murray traveled to Los Angeles from his home in Houston, Texas, last week in anticipation of possible charges, which he expects to be announced within 24 to 48 hours, Chernoff said.
Michael Jackson's physician has arrived in Los Angeles in anticipation of a decision from the district attorney's office on whether to charge him for the singer's death, a spokeswoman said Tuesday.

Dr. Conrad Murray, who practices in Houston, arrived in Los Angeles last weekend and one of his lawyers, Edward Chernoff, plans to join him, spokeswoman Miranda Sevcik said.

"Dr. Murray is in Los Angeles for a dual purpose — on family business and to be available for law enforcement," Sevcik said. "We're trying to be as cooperative as we can."

There is no official word on when an announcement about any charges might come. David Walgren, the deputy Los Angeles County district attorney handling the case, declined to comment Tuesday.

The district attorney's office has for weeks been working closely with Los Angeles Police Department investigators to build a case against Murray. Two law enforcement officials have told the AP that Murray is likely to be charged with involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's June 25 death from an anesthetic overdose.

The officials spoke only on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to speak publicly about the case.

Jackson, 50, hired Murray to be his personal physician as he prepared for a strenuous series of comeback performances in London. He died in Los Angeles after Murray administered the powerful general anesthetic propofol and two other sedatives to get the chronic insomniac to sleep, according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office, which ruled the death a homicide.

Murray has denied any criminal wrongdoing.

"We continue to maintain that Dr. Murray neither prescribed nor administered anything that should have killed Michael Jackson," Sevcik said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100202/...jackson_doctor
I don't think its anything new. It says he's on family business and he is 'available for law enforcement'..

Again, I won't believe it until it happens. Reputable sources are now using TMZ as their references &, as portrayed by the misinformation of the children to accept the LAA for Michael on Saturday evening, have gotten their reports wrong. This is quite sad, actually.

Now even things confirmed by the "news" I still don't trust until I see it confirmed by the persons/groups it's about, since accurate reporting is so terrible these days.
Yeh, me neither..

Well some killers are actual psychopaths. Psychopaths have no empathy. They don't feel remorse or guilt. Murray is not a psychopath though. So he must feel something.

Sorry but I still don't get how the h this is "involuntary" manslaughter- 1. he didn't take the body on the floor to cpr & 2. he waited 2.5 hours to call 911- all that is not "accident" to me. Its not fair.

And on top of that- his history is a little .... not too good, with other patient/s

Good/Sane people like us will never understand that!!!!!!

its all psycological twink. they have no conscience. congenuos

I hope you will not get mad at me, but I would add something. They guy is a doctor. As somebody said weeks ago, when talking about this man, that changes many things, not the results of his actions, but actually the way those are seen by "justice". Doctor's failures are usually considered as non intentional, but mainly out of causes out of his/her reach, that is, the "fault" of the patient (to say so), unforeseen circumstances, etc.

Of course, not all doctors act that way. Not at all, but time after time I am surprised to see the way doctors behave and the way they protect each other.

That is why, long ago, someone here posted: "Doctors are the perfect murders". I know this is a very, very strong statement, and I am very sorry if that hurts somebody here, that is not my intention at all. That is just a way to say the man might consider he did nothing wrong at all, but that things simply went "wrong" and ops! They poor "brother" is dead. Remember his words moths ago? I even said he was just trying to help his poor brother!!!

This is really terrible.

Well some killers are actual psychopaths. Psychopaths have no empathy. They don't feel remorse or guilt. Murray is not a psychopath though. So he must feel something.
He comes across as the most narcissistic selfish person ever. HE hasn't even stated he is remorseful, he hasn't even sent his condolences to Michael's children or mother. He is making himself to be the victim in this, even though Michael is the dead one among the two. I highly doubt this narcissistic monster feels anything for anyone except for himself.

I hope you will not get mad at me, but I would add something. They guy is a doctor. As somebody said weeks ago, when talking about this man, that changes many things, not the results of his actions, but actually the way those are seen by "justice". Doctor's failures are usually considered as non intentional, but mainly out of causes out of his/her reach, that is, the "fault" of the patient (to say so), unforeseen circumstances, etc.

Of course, not all doctors act that way. Not at all, but time after time I am surprised to see the way doctors behave and the way they protect each other.

That is why, long ago, someone here posted: "Doctors are the perfect murders". I know this is a very, very strong statement, and I am very sorry if that hurts somebody here, that is not my intention at all. That is just a way to say the man might consider he did nothing wrong at all, but that things simply went "wrong" and ops! They poor "brother" is dead. Remember his words moths ago? I even said he was just trying to help his poor brother!!!

This is really terrible.

I said this also. In the U.S. it is almost impossible to convict a DR. or a Police Officer. We view them as helpers not killers but we all that is not true in some cases. Not all are innocent because they are human beings.

He comes across as the most narcissistic selfish person ever. HE hasn't even stated he is remorseful, he hasn't even sent his condolences to Michael's children or mother. He is making himself be the victim in this even though Michael is the one dead and he the one who is still alive. I highly doubt this narcissistic monster feels anything for anyone beside himself.

If he is tried and found guilty he's bound to apologise. He and his lawyers are still claiming that he is innocent so to apologise is to admit what he has done. I'm guessing thats probably why.

Am I the only person here who believes that Murray didn't kill Michael intentionally (if at all)?

From what I'm reading, I get the impression that people believe he actively murdered him. What, may I ask, would be his motive for doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back