The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't have to look like a mob to get our point across. But i do believe fans should be there.

Just got this news alert from the AP, Linda Deutsch contributing writer:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100202/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_doctor

By THOMAS WATKINS and LINDA DEUTSCH, Associated Press Writers Thomas Watkins And Linda Deutsch, Associated Press Writers – 29 mins ago
LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson's doctor is in Los Angeles, anticipating a decision by the district attorney's office on whether to charge him in the singer's death.
The spokeswoman for Dr. Conrad Murray's attorney told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Murray arrived in Los Angeles last weekend and one of his lawyers plans to join him. Miranda Sevcik (SEV-sik) says the district attorney hasn't shared plans for announcing its intentions but Murray wants to be available if he's needed.
Law enforcement officials have told The AP that Murray will likely be charged with involuntary manslaughter. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because the case has not been filed.
Jackson died June 25 from an anesthetic overdose. Murray maintains nothing he gave Jackson should have killed him.
__
Associated Press Writer Ken Ritter in Las Vegas contributed to this report.

Hopefully he will get charged, not to say this is justice, since Michael will still remain dead and involuntary manslaughter doesn't mean shyte. Murray deserves far more.. a dose of Diprivan along with other benzo's for Mr. Murderer wouldn't even be justice but one step nearer closure.

Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender
Posted Feb 2nd 2010 3:03PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray is in L.A. and plans to surrender tomorrow morning in an L.A. courtroom in connection with Michael Jackson's death ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, the Los Angeles County District Attorney will charge Dr. Murray with involuntary manslaughter as early as this week. Based on Murray's plan to surrender, the charges would have to be filed before the court appearance.

What is unclear -- Will Dr. Murray surrender or will the LAPD arrest him and take him into custody?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ePZe9SGh

Jesus! I want them to arrest him already, its been 7 months!! I'm a mental and emotional wreck since his death, unable to move on. I want this freaking murderer to be punished already!!! I can't stand the thought of Michael being gone for over half a year and this narcissistic a-hole still living his life unpunished.

There will be no real jutsice if he is set free. And if he doesn't tell who else is involved, I guess the only justice will be given by the most high because we will not get to see the real justice here on earth.

I dont want him to surrender i want him to be handcuffed and thrown in the back of a police car and locked up for the rest of his life!!!!

I know thats not going to happen but a girl can hope, thats all i have left to do!!

Just arrest him already. If he surrenders I highly doubt they'll put him in handcuffs like they did to Michael when he surrended himself to the police. It makes me sick.

I dont want him to surrender i want him to be handcuffed and thrown in the back of a police car and locked up for the rest of his life!!!!

I know thats not going to happen but a girl can hope, thats all i have left to do!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that man has played long enough with all of us, with Michael, with justice!!!
What is this???? He playing now the innocent poor guy???

GET HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell he's just gonna get a slap on the wrist so to speak. Praying I'm wrong.

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray is in L.A. and plans to surrender tomorrow morning in an L.A. courtroom in connection with Michael Jackson's death ... sources tell TMZ.
eh? that would mean he would have to be arrested today. sounds like alot of p.r by murrays lawyer trying to make him out to be all helpfull

It's also in the LA Times:

Michael Jackson's doctor prepared to surrender, his attorney says
February 2, 2010 | 12:27 pm

A lawyer for Michael Jackson’s personal physician said Tuesday that the Houston-based doctor is in Los Angeles and prepared to surrender if authorities file charges against him in the pop star’s death.

“I don’t have any specific information that leads me to believe he is going to be charged this week," said lawyer Ed Chernoff, " but if he is, we’ve made it clear he’s available to turn himself in.”

The arrival of Dr. Conrad Murray and Chernoff, his lead attorney, from Houston set off a new round of speculation that authorities, who have been mulling a manslaughter case against the doctor since last summer, were about to file charges.

Chernoff said Murray was visiting L.A. on personal matters -- he has an infant son in Santa Monica -- and also planned to attend a strategy session Tuesday afternoon with his criminal defense team, made up of Chernoff, local counsel J. Michael Flanagan and Long Beach attorney Joseph Low IV. Low represents Nicole Alvarez, the mother of Murray’s infant son.

Murray acknowledged administering the anesthetic propofol to Jackson shortly before his death on June 25, according to police affidavits. An autopsy classified Jackson’s death as a homicide and said the cause was “acute propofol intoxication” in combination with the use of sedatives.

-- Harriet Ryan

Source: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...repared-to-surrounding-his-attorney-says.html

I want him to be arrested. I can't live my life while he walks free. I can't do anything, think about anything. I just want justice for Michael. That's all my life revolves around now. I can't move on.

Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender (NEWS)

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray is in L.A. and plans to surrender tomorrow morning in an L.A. courtroom in connection
with Michael Jackson's death ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, the Los Angeles County District Attorney will charge Dr. Murray with involuntary manslaughter as early
as this week. Based on Murray's plan to surrender, the charges would have to be filed before the court appearance.

What is unclear -- Will Dr. Murray surrender or will the LAPD arrest him and take him into custody?

Read more: Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender | TMZ.com

Re: Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender (NEWS)

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray is in L.A. and plans to surrender tomorrow morning in an L.A. courtroom in connection
with Michael Jackson's death ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, the Los Angeles County District Attorney will charge Dr. Murray with involuntary manslaughter as early
as this week. Based on Murray's plan to surrender, the charges would have to be filed before the court appearance.

Read more: Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender | TMZ.com

:evil:

:mello:

PLEASE!

His behind is just trying to save face, because he don't want to do the "PERP WALK."

If he is in town, GOOD, they can go pick him up and afford him the same type of consideration he afforded Michael, which is NONE!

We are discussing this in the other "main" thread about Murray... this is crazy!!
What are they waiting for? What does this mean?
How much longer? ay, ay, ayayyyyy!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we usually doubt TMZ, this is also in other sources, such as LA Times or AP.

:s

That should not even be news, much less a headline. I mean, duh, isn't that what any half-way sane person would be expected to do/say? 'Cause what's his alternative? To run and hide screaming "Nana nana, boo boo, you can't catch me." :tease: ....um, no. :smilerolleyes:

TMZ says hes planning to turn himself in tomorrow morning in LA - so does this change 'involuntary manslaughter' to voluntary?

elusive, reading that I would agree with you. :no:

Well, for me, after all we have seen, we can't trust untill we see FACTS.
Whatever, just get that man in jail, please!
:angry:

no it changes nothing the charge is the crime u comitted not how u handed yourself in and he wont be turning himself in unless hes arrested. unless somethings happening that hasnt been made public, at this time there is no arrest warrant so this is all B.S

no it changes nothing the charge is the crime u comitted not how u handed yourself in and he wont be turning himself in unless hes arrested. unless somethings happening that hasnt been made public, at this time there is no arrest warrant so this is all B.S

Sick.
Sick of this!!!
I wish I could simply turn this off from my mind and wake up once something happens for real, but I can't :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back