The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dr Conrad Murray set to be charged

Yesss!!

I'm much more hopeful now but he better be sentenced to prison, and sentenced well.

i wonder...

Does that guy even regret? has he apologized?
Does he have any idea what he's done? in purpose or otherwise?

He has said NOTHING at all and that is I am sure his lawyers advice.

Saying he is sorry is admitting guilt. He can NOT say anything.

In one of the live chat TMZ said that while the other media was reporting that MJ was taken to hospital, they heard that he had a cardiac arrest from a person in medical profession - so probably they had sources in the paramedics and/or hospital.

I heard that also. I think one of the photographers took a pic of inside the ambulance and they got the information from the words on the screen inside there.

They've been flip-flopping on this for several months...no surprise there. I'll wait for something more official. He's back to work, so I doubt charges if any, will be anything substantial.

Last edited:

as much as I have understanding... I would ask anyone on here for their very own sake to prepare for the worst.

There is always havoc coming up when it's about speculation about others involved to whatever degree.

To my knowledge there's no fact out there really that Murray is guilty of anything.
While there is the fact out there that he is free yet. That he is even back to work. That he is working with human beings as patients without any restriction yet.

All that to me looks as if he will very likely end up with a serious slap on his fingers and he'll get probation and that will most likely be it.

So please everybody prepare for that at least ALSO and don't rise your hopes high and please keep in mind that hate is mostly damaging your very own hearts... it does.

well as I said it is either the family or AEG people , but even AEG knew way before he was officially pronounced dead rom the medical staff there . Even Tony Braxton said she knew way before the media from AEG people .

again once katherine arrived MJ was announced dead , she was getting calls from her kids and she told them and one of them might have told TMZ .

we know now CNN's source within the family has alwasy been jermaine , Roger's source was joe and sometimes Randy used him when he wanted to dilever a message to MJ . But I doubt they were paid to give that information , probably they were asked and said "yeah he is gone" . before his death , TMZ was not using any of the brothers to tip them on MJ because evryone in Hollywood knew they were not at the time 'credible sources' , the relationship has developed after his death and we know Randy is TMZ' source within the family .

I noticed after MJ's death that this is the only news source that Randy talks too.

i don't want to get my hopes up but i really hope he is charged soon.

I hope he is charged soon and what happened that night to our beloved Michael is fully revealed and Dr. Murray gets whats coming to him.

i wonder...

Does that guy even regret? has he apologized?
Does he have any idea what he's done? in purpose or otherwise?
no he doesn't regret which makes it worse. he feels he didn nothing wrong yet he didn't sign the death certificate and fled. he's not even man enough to face the family and apologizes or explain to them what exactly happened.

How many times have we been told he'll be charged 'next week' and it has never happened.

Involuntary Manslaughter? Whats the point. It should be Murder 2 at least.

And you can take a bet that he won't be paraded in front of the cameras in handcuffs the way Michael was. The guy is a killer and should be treated like one.

Oh God isnt that the truth...they will treat Murray with dignity...they sure didn't give Michael the same option....they treated him like a criminal..:(

no he doesn't regret which makes it worse. he feels he didn nothing wrong yet he didn't sign the death certificate and fled. he's not even man enough to face the family and apologizes or explain to them what exactly happened.

We don't know what he thinks as he has said NOTHING. He didn't 'fled'. He left the hospital after he spoke to the family. I think the part about the death certificate is wrong because he was not the doctor that pronounced. This is tabloid garbage there. He had no say in the hospital. Thats not how it works. Those are facts I just said, not speculation.

He did the smart thing and got a lawyer before speaking to the police which I believe is the only way to handle such a thing. Everyone here should know that you don't speak to the police until you have an attorney present and if you don't know that, now you do.

We don't know what he thinks as he has said NOTHING. He didn't 'fled'. He left the hospital after he spoke to the family. I think the part about the death certificate is wrong because he was not the doctor that pronounced. This is tabloid garbage there. He had no say in the hospital. Thats not how it works. Those are facts I just said, not speculation.

He did the smart thing and got a lawyer before speaking to the police which I believe is the only way to handle such a thing. Everyone here should know that you don't speak to the police until you have an attorney present and if you don't know that, now you do.
his actions say enough and his lawyers publicist or whatever said murray didn't nothing that should have killed michael so he obviously doesn't think he did anything criminal.

About the death certificate..

Press conference with the Coroner Spokeman Mr. Craig Harvey.

Full video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmdrNn3HZcY

Q:'Was there any controversy about the death certificate signature by the dr. '

A:'Uh.. no, the problem with the death certificate was that there was no doctor to sign the death certificate, which then requires that the coroner become involved because if there is no doctor to sign the death certificate it falls to the coroner to do that function, so that was why we became involved in the first place. Had he been under the care of a doctor and the doctor had been willing to sign the death certificate the coroner would not have become involved.'

Strange.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Yeah me too, I still feel this thing won't go down until hell freezes over...

And even if charges will be brought upon him, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the man would walk out of court a free man.

Yeah me too, I still feel this thing won't go down until hell freezes over...

And even if charges will be brought upon him, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the man would walk out of court a free man.

..............if that happen,the H*ll will break lose instead of freezing ovah':yes:

DA’s Office On Jackson Doctor: ‘We Don’t Have A Case’ To Fill

On Jan 8th TMZ reported that the investigation into Michael Jackson's death was complete.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/08/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-death-investigation-lapd-manslaughter/

THIS IS NOT TRUE according to the DA.

On the same date as TMZ's story, this was posted on Access Hollywood:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/das-...e-to-file-conrad-murray-charges_article_27480

FIRST PUBLISHED: January 8, 2010 2:45 PM EST
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Contrary to a report claiming proseuctors are ready to seek an “involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Dr. Conrad Murray, charges are not being filed against Michael Jackson’s doctor, the LA District Attorney’s office told Access Hollywood.

“This is not true,” Jane Robison, press secretary for the DA’s office, told Access. “We don’t have a case.”

She confirmed the LAPD has yet to hand the case over.

“We can’t file charges without having the evidence,” she continued.

An LAPD spokesman confirmed the information to NBC News.

On Friday, The Associated Press reported the DA’s office would “seek an involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Murray, who cared for Jackson prior to his June 25 death last year, with the case resting on “a theory of gross negligence.”

Re: DA’s Office On Jackson Doctor: ‘We Don’t Have A Case’ To Fill

Oh damn, all this back and forth is makin one go crazy!
We'll still just have to wait...

thanks for the thread....this is sooo nerve racking....I wish they would all just decide what it is they are going to do....I think enough is enough here...the media seriously needs to stop reporting crap that is not true....the DA needs to get a move on if it is true!!

On Jan 8th TMZ reported that the investigation into Michael Jackson's death was complete.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/08/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-death-investigation-lapd-manslaughter/

THIS IS NOT TRUE according to the DA.

On the same date as TMZ's story, this was posted on Access Hollywood:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/das-...e-to-file-conrad-murray-charges_article_27480

Media...They have a way of saying absolutely nothing using the most elaborate word twists!!
What they're saying here is that the DA's office doesn't have the file from LAPD yet,so they can't possibly know if they'll press charges or not!!

TMZ's source is jerking their chain. Thanks for posting.

Media...They have a way of saying absolutely nothing using the most elaborate word twists!!
What they're saying here is that the DA's office doesn't have the file from LAPD yet,so they can't possibly know if they'll press charges or not!!

But the DA confirmed that they dont have the case. They would if the investigation was complete but it is not.

Sounds about right...I won't believe anything until I see it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back