The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dr. Conrad Murray to Avoid Murder Charge?

This is mess. Of all the things Michael could have died from in life, Michael die from mess like this. I just can not shake it the more I read on this mess. And to know for years, Michael was a person who was a veteraian (only chicken and fish), took vitamins, etc, he did not smoke, etc and to read this is beyond words. If someone would have told me Michael would have died at 50 in 2009, I would have bet the farm on it that it would not happen. I remember the day when he turned 30 and 40, and 50 (he gave an interview on his birthday when he turned 50 in 2008 and the host joked about AARP), now look. I am still in shock. TO think Michael has been dead a half a year now is upsetting. And worst, it did NOT had to happen.

Last edited:

This is mess. Of all the things Michael could have died from in life, Michael die from mess like this. I just can not shake it the more I read on this mess. And to know for year, Michael was a person who was a veteraian (only chicken and fish), took vitamins, etc, he did not smoke, etc and to read this is beyond words. If someone would have told me Michael would have died at 50 in 2009, I would have bet the farm on it that it would not happen. I remember the day when he turned 30 and 40, and 50 (he gave an interview last year and the host joked about AARP), now look. I am still in shock. TO think Michael has been dead a half a year now is upsetting. And worst, it did NOT had to happen.
So true. :(

Quick question is there anyway that fans could come together and do something like put pressure to make sure that Michael gets justice, I really fear that Conrad Murray is going to get away with all this.. This man "Murdered" Michael no matter what anyone says he gave him a lethal dose and made calls while Michael was taking his last breath.. He cannot get away with this?? Please help what do you think??

tbh i wait until the police say something one way or the other. presuming that happens by the end of this month. if not then start asking questions

yeah I remember they said somewhere that the 10th of Jan or somewhere near that that they are filing some papers in court, just really annoyed how they arrested him after these child abuse stories and had him in court a few months later yet this guy murdered a human being and he gets 2 walk free.. I know it prob takes alot to get a file together 2 charge him but it seems like all talk is over on the subject..

I think they asked the judge to withheld the search warrants till january 16 or 17 , she released the search warrant but unlike with the previously released ones , the recovered items from Applied pharmacy were not mentioned . and even wrote it was 'Michael Jackson's MURDER investigation' probably she heard it from the officer Martinez

11 days ?????

This is mess. Of all the things Michael could have died from in life, Michael die from mess like this. I just can not shake it the more I read on this mess. And to know for years, Michael was a person who was a veteraian (only chicken and fish), took vitamins, etc, he did not smoke, etc and to read this is beyond words. If someone would have told me Michael would have died at 50 in 2009, I would have bet the farm on it that it would not happen. I remember the day when he turned 30 and 40, and 50 (he gave an interview on his birthday when he turned 50 in 2008 and the host joked about AARP), now look. I am still in shock. TO think Michael has been dead a half a year now is upsetting. And worst, it did NOT had to happen.

I feel the same way. I'm still struggling to come to grips with what happened to Michael. I've never felt such pain, anger and sadness at this level before in my whole life. Michael did not have to die. This was and still is utterly ridiculous.

I am in shock too and i still cannot watch this is it or any of Mj's recent pictures. It upsets me too much.

I feel the same way. I can't believe this has happened to Michael. It's like a nightmare.

I think they asked the judge to withheld the search warrants till january 16 or 17 , she released the search warrant but unlike with the previously released ones , the recovered items from Applied pharmacy were not mentioned . and even wrote it was 'Michael Jackson's MURDER investigation' probably she heard it from the officer Martinez

11 days ?????

They asked to withhold the info until January 18. So I'm waiting. If nothing happens on that day, we should start asking questions.

yeah from tmz sources they were trying to figure whether there was another source for propofol beside applied pharmacy , let's hope they found out what thet were looking for , but they gave a specific date ,what do they expect ?

Is there something that fans can do?

TINI has created a petition, this what TINI has posted on their facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/THIS-IS-NOT-IT/78245489969?ref=ts

THIS IS NOT IT
http://www.petitiononline.com/TINIxMJ/petition.html

We must reach at least 50,000 signatures to be heard by LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department), so please invite everyone to sign it. It's free and it takes 3-4 minutes maximum.

Please sign and send it to your friends and family and post it on other websites to spread the awareness.

Thank you.

The LAPD does not care about stuf like this. They do not have to answer to the fans.

I'm still in disbelief too. I don't think that it will ever sink in. Twenty years from now I'm going to be sitting in the living room with my kids, listening to "Human Nature" and thinking "....really?" :no:

I'm still in disbelief too. I don't think that it will ever sink in. Twenty years from now I'm going to be sitting in the living room with my kids, listening to "Human Nature" and thinking "....really?" :no:
yep, just like how they killed Sam cooke and got away with it.

The LAPD does not care about stuf like this. They do not have to answer to the fans.
The LAPD does not care about getting justice for Michael Jackson. Their history proves it. They will not charge anyone in the murder/homicide of Michael Jackson.

The LAPD does not care about getting justice for Michael Jackson. Their history proves it. They will not charge anyone in the murder/homicide of Michael Jackson.

I really, really hope you are wrong but I fear you may be right. Let's see what happens on January 18th and if any details are revealed then from the search warrant

No doubt they care less about MJ and justice, but this case means news and real exposure to the DA , that's their motivation . you only need to read the FBI files to be sure that LAPD and LADA were as guilty as sneddon and SBPD

but this case means news and real exposure to the DA , that's their motivation
yeah i agree and thats my only hope.that the D.A wants fame for being the one to get murray rather than being bothered about getting justice for mj

I am hoping also that the D.A. doesn't want to get totally embarrased by this trial like Sneddon did and therefore will do a good job. Here is to hoping.

Whey don't we give it a try.
Michael has got his family and his fans. Family is trying to find justice by hiring private investigators etc., and we - fans could support by signing this petition.
No harm in that. right?

No petition is going to make them want to convict a guy of murder if he's not a murderer. He should be convicted to the max for his horrible handling of the entire situation, but if he's not a murderer than he's not a murderer. I highly doubt he intentionally killed him. He was wreckless and manslaughter seems more like what this case represents, that or wreckless endangerment.

The LAPD will charge him with whatever evidence they can find on him. I'd rather have a rock solid manslaughter case than a weak second degree murder case. At least we a manslaughter case he'd serve jail time, if it is second degree murder then there's too much of a danger that he'd walk free.

No petition is going to make them want to convict a guy of murder if he's not a murderer. He should be convicted to the max for his horrible handling of the entire situation, but if he's not a murderer than he's not a murderer. I highly doubt he intentionally killed him. He was wreckless and manslaughter seems more like what this case represents, that or wreckless endangerment.

I have one problem with this , till this moment we have no idea what state MJ was in when Murray found him and how mj's life ended , what amount of drugs were given and when exactly they were given .
He had no intent to kill that night, but we really have no idea what happened that night , from everything murray admited to do a manslughter case seems very strong , but everyone forgets to mention that no lawyer in his right mind would have allowed his client to say what murray said unless there was much more they were afraid it was going to be exposed .

We don't really know the truth, cause the police are not giving information to the puplic. And they can not as long as the investigate.

The LAPD will charge him with whatever evidence they can find on him. I'd rather have a rock solid manslaughter case than a weak second degree murder case. At least we a manslaughter case he'd serve jail time, if it is second degree murder then there's too much of a danger that he'd walk free.

if it goes to trial no doubt the jury will be given both options. but yeah i agree with what u aresaying

I really hope we ge some more infos by Jan 18th. Let's hope real progress is made by then. As of now I'm highly skeptical about this so called ''investigation'' done by LAPD crooks.

Last edited:

TMZ blames the delay on the DA and LAPD trying to figure out whether there was any other source to propofol beside applied pharmacy, why that is so important to them if it was a manslaughter case ? and why murray did not tell them where did he get his aupply of daily 8 hours of propofol ? in california if they proved Murray did really find MJ alive as he claims and MJ died in that house because of murray's actions or lack of actions IN CALIFORINA that's second degree murder .

The silence and non action has been deafening and I'm just afraid justice for Michael may never see the light of day (and that would'nt be the first time either!).

Dr. Murray is gonna get just a slap on the wrist justice wise.......

We just need to be patience. Rushing a case is bad. I prefer the LAPD to take their time than to rush it and Dr Murray do not pay for this. I believe "something" is going to go down this year. The doctor for the Octomom just was cited with neglance in putting too many eggs into this woman knowing that she already had 6 kids before. No, this doctor did not commit murder but he was irresponsible. Dr. Murray was irresponsible, neligance, reckless, and a death took place. He will pay for this.

I feel the same way. I'm still struggling to come to grips with what happened to Michael. I've never felt such pain, anger and sadness at this level before in my whole life. Michael did not have to die. This was and still is utterly ridiculous.

I feel the same way too. There was a lot of good things that were suppose to happen for me. I read an article Britney was nominated a last years come back and my head kept saying that should have been Michael:(

I am in shock too and i still cannot watch this is it or any of Mj's recent pictures. It upsets me too much.

I know how you feel Datsymay:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back