The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dr. Conrad Murray to Avoid Murder Charge?

Yes, I thought there was either an interview or an article from a while back (before death) that said something about the medications for Lupus not being in Graces name for privacy reasons and also another where she states she is feeling better and her Lupus was under control at that time. Just things that made me feel sure she had it.

I never felt convinced that Michael did. I never saw proof positive so I just don't know.

in the interview travis payne did with raffles. dunno if it was posted on here. travis said he was due at mjs house on the morning of the 25th. he said he was almost there when he got a call saying mj was going to the hospital and to go to the staples instead. so mj was due to have a meeting with travis yet he was asking for diprivan. another thing that contridicts murray

thanks elusive , very interesting indeed

in the interview travis payne did with raffles. dunno if it was posted on here. travis said he was due at mjs house on the morning of the 25th. he said he was almost there when he got a call saying mj was going to the hospital and to go to the staples instead. so mj was due to have a meeting with travis yet he was asking for diprivan. another thing that contridicts murray
Uh-huh. See that?! That's why I NEVER bought this crap that Michael demanded diprivan. What Travis Payne said makes me more confident in what I believed....that diprivan demand story is a bunch of crap.

did murrays lawyer ever say he gave the dip nearer to 12 than 11. all ive read is murray changed the timeline of when he found mj not when he gave the dip

so if travis had an appointment with mj at 12 , MJ must have told murray to wake him up before 12 , and Murray knew someone would come at 12 to meet mj , that's why he rushed to call for help at 12 , he knew Travis would be at the house any minute .

It would be interesting to know whether travis called mj or murray that morning , or was it planned the night before .

travis was on his way to the house or nearly there when mj was on his way to the hos according to posts on kop. i havnt listened to the interview myself. so that makes it later than 12 but still damages murray

very interesting. but it raises the question, why then would michael decide to go to sleep? it doesn't matter if mj 'demanded' the drug or just asked for 'soemthign to help him sleep.' mj wanted to nap - before a meeting with mr. payne?

In the interview Travis said he would even eat lunch with them sometimes. He talked about how they would be seated at the table and on one occasion Paris prayed and she prayed like she did it all the time. So the timeline will be very important also the time of death.

very interesting. but it raises the question, why then would michael decide to go to sleep? it doesn't matter if mj 'demanded' the drug or just asked for 'soemthign to help him sleep.' mj wanted to nap - before a meeting with mr. payne?
The answer to your question is: Michael Jackson wouldn't decide to go to sleep right before an appointment or a rehearsal.
Dr. Conrad Murray is a liar and a murderer, as he, himself, has proven over and over again.

The answer to your question is: Michael Jackson wouldn't decide to go to sleep right before an appointment or a rehearsal.
Dr. Conrad Murray is a liar and a murderer, as he, himself, has proven over and over again.

oh ok. well that proves my stupidty lol. ok thanks I misunderstood.

**** you conrad murray. He should die for what he did >=(

**** you conrad murray. He should die for what he did >=(

I so hate that guy for killing Michael! :mat:

I wanna ask some people something so there while the news media was covering that MJ was in a coma and had a heart attack, he was no longer with us at that time? :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

he was gone hours before that

Uh-huh. See that?! That's why I NEVER bought this crap that Michael demanded diprivan. What Travis Payne said makes me more confident in what I believed....that diprivan demand story is a bunch of crap.

I have never bought that crap, either. Diprivan could be the perfect murder weapon, since it leaves the body so quickly. If nobody knew to look for it, it might never be discovered. Whoever killed Michael was just SLOPPY with the cover-up, or panicked, or whatever. (Or maybe didn't even know about the meeting with Travis?)

yeah they were planning to kill mj since 1997 when he first used propofol .

Sounds like mj was gonna meet travis at 2? That makes sense with travis being on his way to the house while mj was being taken to the hospital? Then potentially maybe hypothetically it could make sense for murray to give mj propofol at 10.40 , if mj wanted to get another hour of sleep in? But 25 mg of propofol wouldnt put you to sleep for an hour would it?
And propofol could have been the perfect murder weapon if no one had mentioned it, but apparently murray decided to mention it to the police...but not the paramedics, which doesnt make any sense to me. Unless he was thinking about trying to cover up using the propofol, but chickened out? idk

mj was due at rehearsals at 2 so id say earlier than that. going by previous comments by travis he had lunch with mj a few times. ambulance left around 13.10. doesnt make sense mj asking for 1 hr of sleep. if he hadnt slept all night. u get to apoint where u give up and get up. u basically get passed it.

mj was due at rehearsals at 2 so id say earlier than that. going by previous comments by travis he had lunch with mj a few times. ambulance left around 13.10. doesnt make sense mj asking for 1 hr of sleep. if he hadnt slept all night. u get to apoint where u give up and get up. u basically get passed it.
Exactly.

you want some sleep at night because there is no one there with you, you feel lonely and desperate for sleep , but in the morning everyone is awake . the important question is why murray gave that particular time 10.40 am , we will know what's the police theory regarding that , how much propofol was in mj's body and for how long it was given during the last hours would have been determined by the coroner , so we will know whether indeed he started giving him propofol at 10:40 am .

again Murray was seen before that particular point by someone outside that room .That's the only explanation

Sounds like mj was gonna meet travis at 2? That makes sense with travis being on his way to the house while mj was being taken to the hospital? Then potentially maybe hypothetically it could make sense for murray to give mj propofol at 10.40 , if mj wanted to get another hour of sleep in? But 25 mg of propofol wouldnt put you to sleep for an hour would it?
And propofol could have been the perfect murder weapon if no one had mentioned it, but apparently murray decided to mention it to the police...but not the paramedics, which doesnt make any sense to me. Unless he was thinking about trying to cover up using the propofol, but chickened out? idk

Well IMO he only mention the Propofol because he thought the police had found it when they searched the house. And his lawyer told him to admit it

Well IMO he only mention the Propofol because he thought the police had found it when they searched the house. And his lawyer told him to admit it

I guess he wasn't expecting the police to be looking round the house, so when he found out he told em? Cause he had to tell em where to find the bag.

said:
again Murray was seen before that particular point by someone outside that room

Murray was seen outside the room before 10.40?

Murray knew sooner or later they would find his bag , what would have been his position if he insisted he only gave lorazepam and someone someday found that bag with his fingerprints all over it , beside all the drugs in it could be traced , how could he explain that then ?

that was the hypothetical question he was faced with by his attorney .

as for he was seen outside the room , that's my theory , why he came to the police and gave that very specific timeline ? according to TMZ he was very much scripted .

why he felt he had to lie and claim MJ was awake by 10:40 am, he could have simply said he was sleep at the time but stopped breathing at noon .

why the need to emphasise MJ was AWAKE at 10:40am and only went to sleep after that when it contradicted mj's daily routine and he knew it would come to light .

as for he was seen outside the room , that's my theory , why he came to the police and gave that very specific timeline ? according to TMZ he was very much scripted .

why he felt he had to lie and claim MJ was awake by 10:40 am, he could have simply said he was sleep at the time but stopped breathing at noon .

why the need to emphasise MJ was AWAKE at 10:40am and only went to sleep after that when it contradicted mj's daily routine and he knew it would come to light .
user_offline.gif
vbrep_register("2508861")
yeah i agree. the fact he has all these times listed from during the night from when he gave him all the drugs. yet changes the timeline in the morning. why be so detailed about the other times. its like its scripted.

one thing ive wondered bout. ppl say murray kept the medics at the house for 40 mins so the diprivan would disapear but if u are going with the theory that mj was long gone why the need as the dip would have been given a long time b4

He kept them there to manipulate the time of death , rememebr he claims MJ was alive at the time the paramedics arrived, Matt Alford and chernoff even claimed he was alive when they left to the hospital , the paramedics insisted he was DEAD, not only dead but according to tmz the paramedics were convinced he was dead for AT LEAST an hour when they arrived .

if they immediatley took mj to the hospital , he would have been pronounced dead earlier AT LEAST AN HOUR , and the probabilities the coroner would have been facing would narrow also.

He kept him there to make the coroner's mission to determine the time of death harder

yeah i agree that its more about the tod than getting rid of the dip as that doesnt really make sense

The fact that the paramedics noticed something and have presumabley told thepolice makes me a little more optimistic...

I need some answers fast. Someone made reference to the Robert Blake case where it took a longtime to arrest him and he was the only person with her. I disagree, it was different circumstances around that case. Murray admittedly was the person with him and gave him the drugs. WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG.

Will he at least get a malpractice suit at this point? :unsure:

I need some answers fast. Someone made reference to the Robert Blake case where it took a longtime to arrest him and he was the only person with her. I disagree, it was different circumstances around that case. Murray admittedly was the person with him and gave him the drugs. WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG.

they have to decide what to charge him with build a case and cover all murrays defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back