The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

No. :) The best hoax is the simplest one without any clues (and mistakes)..

I said this before, if you had a reason to fake your death, you wouldn't be leaving a million clues (or telling people) as it defeats the whole purpose..

There's no sense in faking your death if anyone (in this case us) can sit across a computer and connect the dots using Google.
Well, thinking as a believer... :ph34r:

First, no one knows how it was Michael's life and what was happening behind the scenes. Although it is impossible to be 100% sure about these things and Principally what could have led Michael to do this (fake death).

Clues and errors.... Michael knew many fans would be investigating/looking for this (is what is happening, many are investigating some way.) and so he somehow wanted to show that things are not as they seem and thus show that is still alive:

1) It is obvious that if he faked death to disappear forever, it would be more correct not clues and not errors in this death. That is not what is happening, after all I believe that if Michael did it was not for entertainment, was a very serious reason. There are many strange things and errors (fact).... and this may mean that someday and at some moment he can come back and explain it all.

Or....

2) He really died.

It's a big mess and nobody knows anything. It's all speculation about what may have happened. If he did it was for a very serious reason.

The only thing I want is the truth appears. :sigh: It's what we all want.

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

IMPERSONATOR EARNEST VALENTINO'S STATEMENT

Monday, May 24, 2010
To All MJ Fans Around The World

I have been informed about rumors circulating around Michael`s death, and his appearance at the 02 arena in London by which fans believe that was not him so i come before you to debunk all speculations, and skepticisms surrounding such matters.

First i like to say that was indeed Michael at the 02 arena for i was there, and saw him, but unfortunately i can not say more than that due to confidentiality agreement, but what i can say is that Michael never had an "OFFICIAL" body double although he has used impersonators for different reasons, but would never use them for official public events, press conferences, and especially performing on stage unless the purpose was for tricks, but even then sometimes Michael would use one of his dancers since the face would not be visible.

I want to tell you as a fact that no one on this planet looks identical to Michael Jackson, and if you see photos of someone who looks as such then believe me when i say the photo has been heavily photoshopped so please stop thinking that there is someone who looks exactly like our Michael for this is not true, and i do not wish to see fans get there feelings hurt nor mis-lead by others who find joy in playing with your feelings while confusing you at the same time.

Michael fans, please think about this, our Michael is unique in every way thats why we love him so much, and he could never ever be replaced nor duplicated, and i know deep down in your hearts you know i am right for i would never steer you wrong on such a sensitive issue, but i will not sit back, and have you lied to when i know the truth.

NOW ABOUT MICHAEL`S DEATH

I was also in Las Angelas, and saw Michael 5 days before he died in which my publicist was trying to set up a meeting with Michael, and myself as i was told they where looking for someone who not only had to looked like him, but had to have his body Physique for the THIS IS IT TOUR, but unfortunately the meeting never took place.

I knew that Michael died 45min before the AP went public through one of his people, and i fell to my knees with disbelief, and stayed there for at least 1hr, and cried while asking why?

I love Michael so very much like all of you, and even said to God that i would give my life if he would bring Michael back, but i knew thats just not the way life works.

I am a spiritual person, and i know after i tell you this you probably will not believe me, but it's the truth, and only a few people know this.

After Michael died he visited me, and yes i freaked out, because i have only been visited once in my life, and that was when my wife`s Father passed away, and he visited us, and now Michael.

When one has a spiritual visit you first try to understand why this has happened to you, and then you are afraid to tell others for fear of not being believable, but i knew why Michael came as he wanted me to continue where he left off, and i made him a promise that i would try my best to fulfill the task that he bestowed upon me, but even after i made that promise i stilled wondered if what happened to me was real? so i asked God for guidance, and to give me some sign that it was real, and sure enough several other events took place, and my wife then said to me how many more signs do you need to see that what happened to you was real, and very clear.

I can understand if there are those who do not believe me, and it's okay trust me i would not believe myself, but all that has happened to me, and the events that took place was just to obvious not to ignore so please know what happened to me would not have happened if he was still alive, and thats the reason why i know he is no longer with us so i kindly ask all to please stop with the speculations, and trying to manifest something to give you hope that he is still alive.

I want him back so much just as you do, but not accepting the hard bitter truth will only prolong the healing process, and further damage your sanity as a beautiful human being.

We all need to focus on what Michael stood for, and thats love, peace, and unity.

Spreading his message globally, helping each other, and loving each other unconditionally is what we should be doing rather than fighting each other on whether or not Michael is alive etc..

Please try, and understand this from my perspective.

This was very difficult, and emotional for me as i had to re-live everything, and it will only get worse as June 25th draws nearer.

We are all in this together, and always remember you are not alone.

All my love, Earnest Valentino

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=146133006

After Michael died he visited me, and yes i freaked out, because i have only been visited once in my life, and that was when my wife`s Father passed away, and he visited us, and now Michael.
:scratch:

If Michael were to visit someone, sure would be his family and children. Right?

That's what I think. :ph34r:

:scratch:

If Michael were to visit someone, sure would be his family and children. Right?

That's what I think. :ph34r:

Let's put it this way: two interesting things have happened after June 25th. The formation of the "hoax death movement" and something I would veeeeeery carefully call a new "spiritual movement", worldwide which deals with exactly what Jemini has posted.

And many mediums by the way agree that you can have hundreds of spirits around you whom you might never have met in THIS physical life.
Of course it be up to him to visit family and children if he so choses. But that's not an automatic deterrent to seek out other people as well, especially those that love him.
Even in life Michael had a very unique relationships especially with his fans, so I would absolutely not be surprised if an impersonator would have gotten a visit, there are countless people with the similar experiences.

I don't want to get into a new debate since there are literally dozens of places online now where people discuss spirituality and their own growth since the death of Michael, but just as there are people debating a hoax, hundreds, if at this point not thousands have reported similar phenomena as stated by the impersonator.

These two "movements" are literally as opposite as can be because one is literally requiring LIFE, the other DEATH. (although that's only half correct- psychics can connect with the living, while a connection to someone passed over requires a medium, not just a psychic- in most cases it's a psychic medium. Just saying that because people constantly mention psychics.)
It's actually kind of funny that these two things are so opposing.

Last edited:

Let's put it this way: two interesting things have happened after June 25th. The formation of the "hoax death movement" and something I would veeeeeery carefully call a new "spiritual movement", worldwide which deals with exactly what Jemini has posted.

And many mediums by the way agree that you can have hundreds of spirits around you whom you might never have met in THIS physical life.
Of course it be up to him to visit family and children if he so choses. But that's not an automatic deterrent to seek out other people as well, especially those that love him.
Even in life Michael had a very unique relationships especially with his fans, so I would absolutely not be surprised if an impersonator would have gotten a visit, there are countless people with the similar experiences.

I don't want to get into a new debate since there are literally dozens of places online now where people discuss spirituality and their own growth since the death of Michael, but just as there are people debating a hoax, hundreds, if at this point not thousands have reported similar phenomena as stated by the impersonator.

These two "movements" are literally as opposite as can be because one is literally requiring LIFE, the other DEATH. (although that's only half correct- psychics can connect with the living, while a connection to someone passed over requires a medium, not just a psychic- in most cases it's a psychic medium. Just saying that because people constantly mention psychics.)
It's actually kind of funny that these two things are so opposing.
:coffee:

Wow!!! I was absolutely sure that you would comment my post. :doh:

I understand your point.... thanks for your post. :)

Spirituality and all those other related things, is another very polemic question that I think should stay out of this thread. :bugeyed

First i like to say that was indeed Michael at the 02 arena for i was there, and saw him, but unfortunately i can not say more than that due to confidentiality agreement

What does he mean by that? What more can possible be said about that? :scratch:

What does he mean by that? What more can possible be said about that? :scratch:

exactly :scratch:and why would you even need a confidentiality agreement more that 12 months after the event???

exactly :scratch:and why would you even need a confidentiality agreement more that 12 months after the event???
Exactly! :doh: He posted this on May 24, 2010. Confidentiality agreement with someone who is dead... ???? Or he is simply being loyal and and did not say anything about it. Confused... :unsure:

Last edited:

Wow!!! I was absolutely sure that you would comment my post. :doh:

I understand your point.... thanks for your post. :)

Spirituality and all those other related things, is another very polemic question that I think should stay out of this thread. :bugeyed

Of course...that's fine. I was just answering the question the way most mediums would have answered you if you asked them the question. No worries, I am not too eager to debate all things spiritual on this thread. No worries! :cheeky:

It was just a brief excursion...

Of course...that's fine. I was just answering the question the way most mediums would have answered you if you asked them the question. No worries, I am not too eager to debate all things spiritual on this thread. No worries! :cheeky:

It was just a brief excursion...
I know.... :cheeky:

I am honestly surprised that the Estate isn't going publicly (or maybe they are doing that outside of the public view, who knows) after those who violated the confidentiality agreements big time. Bodyguards on TV, Grace Rwaramba. I am sure that anybody with the slightest hint of any business connection/possibility (wether intended for the future or the present) would have been asked to sign one before the actual deals even happened.

Confidentiality agreements don't necessarily end with death.

Confidentiality agreements don't really mean somebody is still here, nor do they automatically expire with the death of said person. I have signed such a thing myself in my job where necessary and it does state that I cannot run my mouth even in the case of death.

I was also in Las Angelas, and saw Michael 5 days before he died in which my publicist was trying to set up a meeting with Michael, and myself as i was told they where looking for someone who not only had to looked like him, but had to have his body Physique for the THIS IS IT TOUR, but unfortunately the meeting never took place.

If they were looking for someone and they were truly getting ready to meet, of course he would have signed this agreement before hand.

By all means, and I honour mr. Valentino for keeping this agreement, but merely by mention the confidentiality agreement in the same sentence as the O2 apperance strongly indicates that there is something to say about it..

Sorry, to EARNEST VALENTINO but it's gonna take more then you saying that MJ visited you to say definitely he isn't alive!

Again, can't ignore the things that happen since the 25th of June up til now! That would be very ignorant of me, so I remain 50/50 on this! Sorry!

He says the last time he saw MJ alive was 5 days before the 25th of June that is almost a week, a lot could have happen in those days!

Didn't Navi or E' Casanova (where ever he may be at...?) say that they were ask to do things for this is it too!?

I know that Navi says also that it was MJ at the O2 which I always believed.

Last edited:

I'm afraid I am unable to offer any intelligent repsonse to this as I like all of us am so confused.:(
Let me put it this way...............I'm 95% positive that MJ really did die, but there is always that niggling maybe false hoping doubt and question as to maybe, just maybe ........ Hope deferred makes the heart sick:puke:
So I try not to ponder on it too much......
So sad all of this uncertainty, kind of screws you up inside some days.
Know what I mean? :(

I'm afraid I am unable to offer any intelligent repsonse to this as I like all of us am so confused.:(
Let me put it this way...............I'm 95% positive that MJ really did die, but there is always that niggling maybe false hoping doubt and question as to maybe, just maybe ........ Hope deferred makes the heart sick:puke:

I know exactly what you mean :yes:

I know what u mean my friend. :better:

Last edited:

yes...I know exactly what you mean..:hug:

My friend today told me that local radio station here in Colorado, were talking about Michael Jackson being alive. So I took down the name and everything and looked them up, here is what I found.

johnjayandrich.com

First... a video of them in a California location with Orianthi

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QsXhjIBEf_I

Then!

This tweet

http://twitter.com/richberra

I've been saying for weeks now that it sounds odd, but, I think Michael Jackson faked his death. Akon agrees with me. Evidence TOMORROW!
9:14 AM May 17th via web

Well, thinking as a believer... :ph34r:

First, no one knows how it was Michael's life and what was happening behind the scenes. Although it is impossible to be 100% sure about these things and Principally what could have led Michael to do this (fake death).

Clues and errors.... Michael knew many fans would be investigating/looking for this (is what is happening, many are investigating some way.) and so he somehow wanted to show that things are not as they seem and thus show that is still alive:

1) It is obvious that if he faked death to disappear forever, it would be more correct not clues and not errors in this death. That is not what is happening, after all I believe that if Michael did it was not for entertainment, was a very serious reason. There are many strange things and errors (fact).... and this may mean that someday and at some moment he can come back and explain it all.

Or....

2) He really died.

It's a big mess and nobody knows anything. It's all speculation about what may have happened. If he did it was for a very serious reason.

The only thing I want is the truth appears. :sigh: It's what we all want.

okay let's look to 2 things here "if he faked his death he had a serious reason" and " he wanted to show that he's alive".. sorry but these two simply cannot go together..

and let's examine this by examples.

let's assume that like you said there was a serious reason.. such as mafia wanted Michael dead, the people around him was conspiring to kill him, to steal his money etc.. he was in grave danger.. so he had no choice but to fake his death in order to escape death and/or in order to expose these people...

now if this is the situation would you leave clues left and right saying that you are alive? don't forget fans are not the only ones that are reading these hoax theories , the bad people can read them too. if he gave clues than the bad people will start to target him again, he will be once again in the way of danger.. so what's the use of faking your death (if you are going to hint that you are alive and put yourself in the way of danger and threats again)?

this logically does not make sense at all..

so in my opinion hoax theorists should argue that he faked his death with no serious reason at all and intended to return therefore he's giving hints..

or more realistically

he's dead but some of the fans that cannot accept this reality is being highly imaginative and seeing clues when there's none...

Cool commercial....Ain't it?! ;) LOL

Coolest part=MJ Thriller Jacket haha!!

Btw anyone watch the American Idol Finale tonight? Janet was on it. Dont tell me MJ wasnt singing the "Nothing" song. That is his voice and it doesn NOT go with her face at all! it's so obvious that it isnt her!!

Cool commercial....Ain't it?! ;) LOL

:doh:

Coca-cola + Jacket MJ TII (like the jacket Thriller)

jacket.png

+

Epidemic Sunflower

sunflowerf.png

= ??????????? lol! :smilerolleyes:

MJ was a great inspiration for this commercial.

okay let's look to 2 things here "if he faked his death he had a serious reason" and " he wanted to show that he's alive".. sorry but these two simply cannot go together..

and let's examine this by examples.

let's assume that like you said there was a serious reason.. such as mafia wanted Michael dead, the people around him was conspiring to kill him, to steal his money etc.. he was in grave danger.. so he had no choice but to fake his death in order to escape death and/or in order to expose these people...

now if this is the situation would you leave clues left and right saying that you are alive? don't forget fans are not the only ones that are reading these hoax theories , the bad people can read them too. if he gave clues than the bad people will start to target him again, he will be once again in the way of danger.. so what's the use of faking your death (if you are going to hint that you are alive and put yourself in the way of danger and threats again)?

this logically does not make sense at all..

so in my opinion hoax theorists should argue that he faked his death with no serious reason at all and intended to return therefore he's giving hints..

or more realistically

he's dead but some of the fans that cannot accept this reality is being highly imaginative and seeing clues when there's none...

............................................ >>> :read:

Btw anyone watch the American Idol Finale tonight? Janet was on it. Dont tell me MJ wasnt singing the "Nothing" song. That is his voice and it doesn NOT go with her face at all! it's so obvious that it isnt her!!

:huh:

Do you have a link to her AI performance?..Nvm, I found it, some parts do sound like Michael I have to admit, but I think it's just the pre-recording and slight similarities in their voice. How do I embed video's on here?

Yea I have to admit, from around 3:33 to 3:56 that sounds like Michael's voice...Either that, or we're missing him that much.

Back