The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Yea I have to admit, from around 3:33 to 3:56 that sounds like Michael's voice...Either that, or we're missing him that much.

o no... its not because we're missing him that much.. everyone on facebook is saying the exact same thing!!
Screenshot2010-05-27at122653AM.png

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Some (for those who are) like to be called beLIEvers for a reason and not KNOWers! lol So it's okay if some think he left clues to show that he might be alive because no one knows for sure + no one knows where to find him if he was anyways!

So in my opinion saying he is alive won't hurt him from the bad guys because he has not been physically here anymore since June 25th so most people think he did die and won't bother questioning the oddness and the media sure hasn't either!

okay let's look to 2 things here "if he faked his death he had a serious reason" and " he wanted to show that he's alive".. sorry but these two simply cannot go together..

and let's examine this by examples.

let's assume that like you said there was a serious reason.. such as mafia wanted Michael dead, the people around him was conspiring to kill him, to steal his money etc.. he was in grave danger.. so he had no choice but to fake his death in order to escape death and/or in order to expose these people...

now if this is the situation would you leave clues left and right saying that you are alive? don't forget fans are not the only ones that are reading these hoax theories , the bad people can read them too. if he gave clues than the bad people will start to target him again, he will be once again in the way of danger.. so what's the use of faking your death (if you are going to hint that you are alive and put yourself in the way of danger and threats again)?

this logically does not make sense at all..

so in my opinion hoax theorists should argue that he faked his death with no serious reason at all and intended to return therefore he's giving hints..

or more realistically

he's dead but some of the fans that cannot accept this reality is being highly imaginative and seeing clues when there's none...

It could be that he's dead but Sony & other evil players are encouraging the hoax stories to make more money off of MJ. It could keep people from questioning Sony, AEG, Colony etc. It helps Murray too. It could be a good way to keep MJ sales alive & with the internet would be very cheap. The videos are very good - they catch peoples interest. Maybe all the Elvis is alive stories were to keep sales up.

Or if he would be alive - he might have more clues as the case against the 'bad guys' could be wrapping up.

The numerology is very interesting. Would that be easy to manipulate? I really don't know much about it.

Some (for those who are) like to be called beLIEvers for a reason and not KNOWers! lol So it's okay if some think he left clues to show that he might be alive because no one knows for sure + no one knows where to find him if he was anyways!

So in my opinion saying he is alive won't hurt him from the bad guys because he has not been physically here anymore since June 25th so most people think he did die and won't bother questioning the oddness and the media sure hasn't either!

It would be interesting if the media started reporting on it.

Leaving clues, if he is alive would not be a big deal, I think. Just look around you : if you say "Michael is alive" , you are being treated like a looney.
If anyone , Michael has a lot of experience with the press. He knows what ppl believe and he knows that most ppl don"t see the thruth with their opened eyes.
Media tells you what to believe, they tell you what to think. We know that.
No matter what the truth is, I refuse to believe everything that f***** press is serving us. Especially about Michael. We are strugeling for the truth for many years.
I hope one day the truth will win.

okay let's look to 2 things here "if he faked his death he had a serious reason" and " he wanted to show that he's alive".. sorry but these two simply cannot go together..

and let's examine this by examples.

let's assume that like you said there was a serious reason.. such as mafia wanted Michael dead, the people around him was conspiring to kill him, to steal his money etc.. he was in grave danger.. so he had no choice but to fake his death in order to escape death and/or in order to expose these people...

now if this is the situation would you leave clues left and right saying that you are alive? don't forget fans are not the only ones that are reading these hoax theories , the bad people can read them too. if he gave clues than the bad people will start to target him again, he will be once again in the way of danger.. so what's the use of faking your death (if you are going to hint that you are alive and put yourself in the way of danger and threats again)?

this logically does not make sense at all..

so in my opinion hoax theorists should argue that he faked his death with no serious reason at all and intended to return therefore he's giving hints..

or more realistically

he's dead but some of the fans that cannot accept this reality is being highly imaginative and seeing clues when there's none...
I totally agree!

same here! :p :giggle:

I'm not even a hoax believer, but it's no reason to laugh at those who are when they bring up valid points. This isn't just hoaxers saying that parts of her performance sounded identical to Michael's voice, it's whoever saw the AI performance. For instance, this video is up on World Star Hip Hop, I don't know how many of you know exactly what that is, but it's like a youtube, but solely for hip hop and R&B, the common response to this video is "why does she sound like Michael". Like I said before, it could just be the pre-recording or the similarities in their voice, but the performance raises question, and rightfully.

I'm not even a hoax believer, but it's no reason to laugh at those who are when they bring up valid points. This isn't just hoaxers saying that parts of her performance sounded identical to Michael's voice, it's whoever saw the AI performance. For instance, this video is up on World Star Hip Hop, I don't know how many of you know exactly what that is, but it's like a youtube, but solely for hip hop and R&B, the common response to this video is "why does she sound like Michael". Like I said before, it could just be the pre-recording or the similarities in their voice, but the performance raises question, and rightfully.

dont even mind them... if they want to come in here and waste their time let them. all of us here are trying our hardest to figure out what exactly happened to MJ, because we love him. and people that just come into this thread ONLY to tell us how ridiculous we are, arent doing half the work we are. so its ok. whatever, Im not gonna be rude and insulting, because i know MJ wouldnt want his fans to behave that way to each other, because remember we are ALL here for one reason only, or maybe u forgot. Thanks AnnieRUOkay89 for being respectful and openminded ;D

My God,Janet's movements during "Nasty Boy"... Just like Michael dancing. :(

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. :)

:clapping::clapping: Thanks for this!

I watched two times and see nothing else. :scratch: I do not know, but I think she did not sing live. Seems to be playback. (?)

Thanks for that! :clapping:

That is uncanny there for a bit in the song Nothing. It caught my notice at about 3:19 thru 3:49 ending at the words "Nothing should come..." and then her typical sounding voice (airy and high) comes in (like punched in at that point). It is possible she is sounding more like him because now in her forties her voice is maturing and getting a little deeper. But the rest of the song she is doing in the style I always attribute to her...light airy vocals. It is interesting...I see what some people are saying.

dont even mind them... if they want to come in here and waste their time let them. all of us here are trying our hardest to figure out what exactly happened to MJ, because we love him. and people that just come into this thread ONLY to tell us how ridiculous we are, arent doing half the work we are. so its ok. whatever, Im not gonna be rude and insulting, because i know MJ wouldnt want his fans to behave that way to each other, because remember we are ALL here for one reason only, or maybe u forgot. Thanks AnnieRUOkay89 for being respectful and openminded ;D

:hug:.....

This one has Akon talking about how he don't Believe MJ is gone either!

Thx for taking the time to post this bluetopez. :)

Hearing people say that they think mj COULD be alive felt strange. I heard a Youtube hoax videos uploader say that she thought that mj COULD be alive once but that "Akon video" is different. Felt like i was the one speaking. Thx again bluetopez, it is refreshing as i read the words of people who think mj COULD be alive (thx to this thread) but cannot hear them.

o no... its not because we're missing him that much.. everyone on facebook is saying the exact same thing!!
Screenshot2010-05-27at122653AM.png

Even Harvey Levin and the other dude on TMZ Live said how much Janet sounded like Michael on American Idol. LOL.. but I do believe she sang live and not playback.

Ur welcome Pac! :)

Last edited:

Alright everyone so I have just finished reading Pearl Jr.'s book Pseudocide, and as promised I will give you a full review of the book. The first Chapter "My Finale with Michael Jackson" she explains her ties to MJ and the family. She has been very close to MJ but I don't think she ever got the chance to actually meet him or talk to him, just see him. She got close to them because of her sincere coverage of the 03 trial. She was one of the few journalists out there that showed us, the people, what was really going on inside the court rooms and not just what they wanted to tell us. Since then she has kept ties with Joe and some of J Bros and she also personally knows T-Mez and MJ's "manager" Raymone. So anyway she just talks about the way she became close to MJ's circle. The book is very simply written and isn't very formal, which i kinda liked because it was like reading a blog or something. Anyway the next chapter "Events Surrounding D-Day" How she got to the house and the paparazzi and ambulance were already there. Who can forget Ben?? The guy who took the last pic of MJ the Co-owner of NPG National Photo Group. The only guy that can get pics of Murray. So anyway she says the security was being really slow and ambulance backing out and all. Same things we saw. She says a black SUV came in behind the ambulance but did not follow it to the hospital. Maybe MJ was in it? The next bit is very interesting and could be the reason behind all this. In 2006 she saw a petition online for MJ to be killed. She said she immediately contacted the FBI and told them about it as well as Joe. Then she talks about how the media was saying MJ was dying throughout 07 and 08 with lung failing, him being in a wheel chair and so on. We've all seen those stories. She thinks that FBI started protecting him back then maybe. So she mentions something I haven't heard before, that on Dec 25, 2008 6 months exactly before June 25, there was a DJ in New Mexico that announced MJ died of a drug overdose, but then it was found out to be a hoax. Here's the link http://www.yidio.com/michael-jackson-death-hoax-upsets-fans/id/2952842760 she then talks about all news stories like the Sun predicting MJ will die in 6 months. Very interesting stuff. She talks about Murray and his mysterious name and identity connecting to his ex-wife and his "sister" which is really a circus Susan Rush. Then she talks about the family's weird sense of grieving--that really wasn't any. Then she talks about Marlon Brando subleased his Tahitian island Tetiaroa to MJ in 2003. Pearl thinks that MJ might very well be there. The only person that lives there is Brando's son so it would be totally private. Plus the island hasn't yet been named--"A Place With No Name" was leaked in July--coincidence? Theres a whole chapter "Elvis Connection" talking about similarities in deaths. They both had come back tours, and ready to start over again and promoting themselves and just before the come back, unexpected deaths that raise very curious questions. Elvis was first buried at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Tennessee, but then was moved to Graceland when zoning issues were taken care of. That is the same reason MJ wasnt allowed to be buried in Neverland (if the family would have chosen that place). The problem with MJ's middle name was also apparent in Elvis's death. His real middle name was Aron but in death documents it is Aaron. Pearl mentioned in her book that a friend of hers had a conversation with Katherine and Katherine confirmed that MJ's middle name is JOE. The paramedics that came to save MJ and Elvis never even realized who they were working on. 2 of the most famous people to every walk on this earth, and no one recognized them??? MJ had to be ID'd with his Drivers License that he conveniently had while naked, first of all, and second his name on that DL is Michael Joe Jackson, so why not have that name on the Death Certificate and Autopsy, it is after all the name that they identified him with. Right? Both MJ and Elvis had just gone through their "Lloyds of London Insurance" physicals and passed with flying colors. No drugs detected or any other heart problems that both singers were said to have died from. Both MJ and Elvis fired a lot of people from their entourage right before dying too. I dont know what that is all about. She also brought up a good point about the drugs that MJ had in his room after June 25, she said if he was a drug addict, then the police would have found much higher quantities of the meds MJ was on and not just enough dosage for a week or so. If he was infact a drug addict that couldnt go on without his drugs, then he wouldnt allow himself to be so close to running out. She also brings up the point that MJ did once have a drug problem, we all know that, in the 1990's but we also know that he kicked it and never looked back. She says if MJ was back on drugs for whatever reason, Tom Sneddon would have found that out in his raid through Neverland in 03. But he didnt find anything that lead to that because if he did find just a small amount of prescription drugs in MJ's possession, he would have killed to make that stand in court so that he would ONE thing against MJ. but there was nothing of that sort. The next chapter she talks about legal forms and wrong names. She believes the 02 Will is a fake and that signature used on it is the same one found on Wikipedia page. It really does look identical to it which impossible to sign the same signature twice. She says the kids' birth certificates are not the real ones and that they are incomplete, so they are probably just the versions that are released to the public the real ones are locked up somewhere. On Prince's certificate only MJ signed it, not Debbie, Paris's Debbie signed not MJ, and Blanket's doesn't have a mother on it (idk if they usually put surrogates names but thats what she said) and none of the certificates have the kids' race written on them. Which explains why Joseph not Joe is written on their certificates, because those are not the official ones? idk maybe. Also she talks about the autopsy and how it is written so badly and could be written about a whole other person that is not MJ because of how misleading it is. But we already know all about that. She mentions TMZ and all their articles and wordings and what not and believes they know something as well. Or atleast Harvery does. She talks about the Coke connection and how they had a whole article about it and then posted pics of Murray with his lawyer walking in the street with the Coke umbrella behind them. I never knew this, but this pic was also taken by Ben of NPG. I was shocked. It says so under the pic, it says NPG. Then the "This Is It" chapter. She starts by saying TII was a weird name because thats something people say when something is ending. She says MJ always knew about the dates. He knew from the beginning that he would start with 10 shows to test the waters and then do more after tickets were sold. The contract with AEG says 31 shows or more, and no less than 18 shows. Thats what MJ said to Christian Audiger he said im gonna be in london for ten shows (3 months) but maybe longer and that is what Christian leaked at his party that night to everyone. Btw did u know AEG owns Staples? Where TII was made and where the Memorial took place. And Randy Phillips is the largest owner of Movie Theaters in the world? She noticed that TII was obviously made to be a Film not a concert and she focused on that a lot with all the registry information we've seen on here that say the footage was meant to be a Motion Picture since the beginning. "Personal use for MJ's library" is what we heard. They even claimed that there were only 2 cameras present at rehearsal totaling at only $6000 for both. The Red Camera MJ and Kenny are standing behind in the promo pic costs about $18,000. She also talks about how the whole concert MJ is wearing basically one or two outfits but just changing jackets in between songs. After this she talks about MJ and his disguises and how he always wanted to get away from everything. Dave Dave, green man WATW 25, and hat man at funeral were some of the possible disguises that were mentioned. She talked about the memorial and how it was somewhat weird with the liberian girl pics, and stuff. But nothing that we haven't covered. I think that's all. She believes he's alive and will come back, otherwise there wouldn't be a reason for all this clues and inconsistencies. Her personal guess is Valentines 2011, because of the whole L.O.V.E. theme in TII and the signature on the pic MJ hand wrote on the TII promo pic (with RED camera). Alright that's all the info basically. I don't think I missed anything pertaining to the hoax.

:flowers:Thanks Arabian Girl AllTheTime. What a great update. That had to take alot of time.

Alright everyone so I have just finished reading Pearl Jr.'s book Pseudocide, and as promised I will give you a full review of the book. The first Chapter "My Finale with Michael Jackson" she explains her ties to MJ and the family. She has been very close to MJ but I don't think she ever got the chance to actually meet him or talk to him, just see him. She got close to them because of her sincere coverage of the 03 trial. She was one of the few journalists out there that showed us, the people, what was really going on inside the court rooms and not just what they wanted to tell us. Since then she has kept ties with Joe and some of J Bros and she also personally knows T-Mez and MJ's "manager" Raymone. So anyway she just talks about the way she became close to MJ's circle. The book is very simply written and isn't very formal, which i kinda liked because it was like reading a blog or something. Anyway the next chapter "Events Surrounding D-Day" How she got to the house and the paparazzi and ambulance were already there. Who can forget Ben?? The guy who took the last pic of MJ the Co-owner of NPG National Photo Group. The only guy that can get pics of Murray. So anyway she says the security was being really slow and ambulance backing out and all. Same things we saw. She says a black SUV came in behind the ambulance but did not follow it to the hospital. Maybe MJ was in it? The next bit is very interesting and could be the reason behind all this. In 2006 she saw a petition online for MJ to be killed. She said she immediately contacted the FBI and told them about it as well as Joe. Then she talks about how the media was saying MJ was dying throughout 07 and 08 with lung failing, him being in a wheel chair and so on. We've all seen those stories. She thinks that FBI started protecting him back then maybe. So she mentions something I haven't heard before, that on Dec 25, 2008 6 months exactly before June 25, there was a DJ in New Mexico that announced MJ died of a drug overdose, but then it was found out to be a hoax. Here's the link http://www.yidio.com/michael-jackson-death-hoax-upsets-fans/id/2952842760 she then talks about all news stories like the Sun predicting MJ will die in 6 months. Very interesting stuff. She talks about Murray and his mysterious name and identity connecting to his ex-wife and his "sister" which is really a circus Susan Rush. Then she talks about the family's weird sense of grieving--that really wasn't any. Then she talks about Marlon Brando subleased his Tahitian island Tetiaroa to MJ in 2003. Pearl thinks that MJ might very well be there. The only person that lives there is Brando's son so it would be totally private. Plus the island hasn't yet been named--"A Place With No Name" was leaked in July--coincidence? Theres a whole chapter "Elvis Connection" talking about similarities in deaths. They both had come back tours, and ready to start over again and promoting themselves and just before the come back, unexpected deaths that raise very curious questions. Elvis was first buried at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Tennessee, but then was moved to Graceland when zoning issues were taken care of. That is the same reason MJ wasnt allowed to be buried in Neverland (if the family would have chosen that place). The problem with MJ's middle name was also apparent in Elvis's death. His real middle name was Aron but in death documents it is Aaron. Pearl mentioned in her book that a friend of hers had a conversation with Katherine and Katherine confirmed that MJ's middle name is JOE. The paramedics that came to save MJ and Elvis never even realized who they were working on. 2 of the most famous people to every walk on this earth, and no one recognized them??? MJ had to be ID'd with his Drivers License that he conveniently had while naked, first of all, and second his name on that DL is Michael Joe Jackson, so why not have that name on the Death Certificate and Autopsy, it is after all the name that they identified him with. Right? Both MJ and Elvis had just gone through their "Lloyds of London Insurance" physicals and passed with flying colors. No drugs detected or any other heart problems that both singers were said to have died from. Both MJ and Elvis fired a lot of people from their entourage right before dying too. I dont know what that is all about. She also brought up a good point about the drugs that MJ had in his room after June 25, she said if he was a drug addict, then the police would have found much higher quantities of the meds MJ was on and not just enough dosage for a week or so. If he was infact a drug addict that couldnt go on without his drugs, then he wouldnt allow himself to be so close to running out. She also brings up the point that MJ did once have a drug problem, we all know that, in the 1990's but we also know that he kicked it and never looked back. She says if MJ was back on drugs for whatever reason, Tom Sneddon would have found that out in his raid through Neverland in 03. But he didnt find anything that lead to that because if he did find just a small amount of prescription drugs in MJ's possession, he would have killed to make that stand in court so that he would ONE thing against MJ. but there was nothing of that sort. The next chapter she talks about legal forms and wrong names. She believes the 02 Will is a fake and that signature used on it is the same one found on Wikipedia page. It really does look identical to it which impossible to sign the same signature twice. She says the kids' birth certificates are not the real ones and that they are incomplete, so they are probably just the versions that are released to the public the real ones are locked up somewhere. On Prince's certificate only MJ signed it, not Debbie, Paris's Debbie signed not MJ, and Blanket's doesn't have a mother on it (idk if they usually put surrogates names but thats what she said) and none of the certificates have the kids' race written on them. Which explains why Joseph not Joe is written on their certificates, because those are not the official ones? idk maybe. Also she talks about the autopsy and how it is written so badly and could be written about a whole other person that is not MJ because of how misleading it is. But we already know all about that. She mentions TMZ and all their articles and wordings and what not and believes they know something as well. Or atleast Harvery does. She talks about the Coke connection and how they had a whole article about it and then posted pics of Murray with his lawyer walking in the street with the Coke umbrella behind them. I never knew this, but this pic was also taken by Ben of NPG. I was shocked. It says so under the pic, it says NPG. Then the "This Is It" chapter. She starts by saying TII was a weird name because thats something people say when something is ending. She says MJ always knew about the dates. He knew from the beginning that he would start with 10 shows to test the waters and then do more after tickets were sold. The contract with AEG says 31 shows or more, and no less than 18 shows. Thats what MJ said to Christian Audiger he said im gonna be in london for ten shows (3 months) but maybe longer and that is what Christian leaked at his party that night to everyone. Btw did u know AEG owns Staples? Where TII was made and where the Memorial took place. And Randy Phillips is the largest owner of Movie Theaters in the world? She noticed that TII was obviously made to be a Film not a concert and she focused on that a lot with all the registry information we've seen on here that say the footage was meant to be a Motion Picture since the beginning. "Personal use for MJ's library" is what we heard. They even claimed that there were only 2 cameras present at rehearsal totaling at only $6000 for both. The Red Camera MJ and Kenny are standing behind in the promo pic costs about $18,000. She also talks about how the whole concert MJ is wearing basically one or two outfits but just changing jackets in between songs. After this she talks about MJ and his disguises and how he always wanted to get away from everything. Dave Dave, green man WATW 25, and hat man at funeral were some of the possible disguises that were mentioned. She talked about the memorial and how it was somewhat weird with the liberian girl pics, and stuff. But nothing that we haven't covered. I think that's all. She believes he's alive and will come back, otherwise there wouldn't be a reason for all this clues and inconsistencies. Her personal guess is Valentines 2011, because of the whole L.O.V.E. theme in TII and the signature on the pic MJ hand wrote on the TII promo pic (with RED camera). Alright that's all the info basically. I don't think I missed anything pertaining to the hoax.

Thank you for taking the time to write all this down! WOW!

But to be honest I am a little disappointed at the fact that everything you mentioned so far in this book I already Knew! :( LOL it's crazy!

But, that's because lots of hoax videos that are on you tube mention these things already where she found the info from as she said she did and I subscribe to many hoax people and they don't miss a thing! lol

But, I'm glad that it's in print and those who don't know much or are completely new to this will know this info now! Cool!

This is what is giving me hope right now. Everytime I hear this speech i just think "theres no way he let them take him down, I know he outsmarted them! he had to!"

My God,Janet's movements during "Nasty Boy"... Just like Michael dancing. :(
I know!! I see a lot of Michael in Janet!! And their voices are very similar too!!

Hummm does anyone here believe that Elvis is alive? Does that woman who wrote the book about MJ's death, believe that Elvis is alive? Just asking...

I know!! I see a lot of Michael in Janet!! And their voices are very similar too!!

Hummm does anyone here believe that Elvis is alive? Does that woman who wrote the book about MJ's death, believe that Elvis is alive? Just asking...

MJJC is vast enough for you to find a thread in which you could be interested.

http://www.thisisalsoit.com = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8FshnSFpg4

[youtube]p8FshnSFpg4[/youtube]
The "pre" Eliza part of the whole story or "episode 1A" to the
Elvis Alive? Alleged Half Sister Says yes Absolutely Foxnews Nov 19 2008 better sound story....and also to Fox the Fox 2008 -DNA from Elvis ?? -and now ??

This was posted a few pages back...

Imagine if MJ suddently shows up in a giant Lightman in the middle of Time Square.

Woah.

Imagine if MJ suddently shows up in a giant Lightman in the middle of Time Square.

Woah.

........ooooh ...be still my heart :wild::wub:

Back