The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Im with you AG~ATT

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

"The best is yet to come"? :)

I'm not so sure this is him on the recordings.

Dangerous Incorporated: Are you championing the Hoax theory, or the theory of the Conspiracy by those behind MJs death?

Last edited:

Dangerous Incorporated: Are you championing the Hoax theory, or the theory of the Conspiracy by those behind MJs death?

It is him. I"ve heard them before.
Michael was not stupid, he knew they were after him and he was right all the time, yet he was called to be paranoid.
The question here is ; did he outsmart them ? I hope he did.
The longer I think, it seems to me that it was the only thing to do.
But then again, I could be wrong. I just don"t know.
I just don"t let the media tell me what to think. Never did.

Apart from it being 4:30am as MJ said, to me it sounds like the recordings have been slowed down. I sped it up in wavpad and MJ still sounds tired but he sounds more like himself.

Both, IMO there were certain people who determined to take MJ down one way or another. They want his assets. ALOT of people do.

I think MJ took himself out of the picture in order to not really end up dead.

If MJ isnt back by 2012, then Ive been wrong.

There are too many things that point to a hoax than anything else and the number of people how are also noticing these things are growing daily. Even the media are slowly asking this question, Is Michael still alive?

Did Michael outsmart everyone? We can only pray he did.

From Sunrise here in Australia on Channel 7:
file.php

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/play/-/7221448/em-*****-em-em-caught-em-em-on-em-em-tape-em/

This is really interesting ..!!

This is really interesting ..!!

It really is. I mean two people from opposite sides of the world LITERALLY are discussing this topic. They're showing the tape of MJ confessing his fears and sounding so terrified and what they get out of that is the hoax. Wouldn't the media usually jump to saying it's a murde plot? They're really opening their *eyes now. They weren't even mocking the hoaxers. Btw u guys should check out the thread DI started about the horror story MJ wrote. It's very metaphorical and symbolic. The character "Prince" is believed to have stopped breathing and dead, but later at the end he wakes up and all is good with a happy ending. Moral of the story? Don't condemn anyone before you know the full story.*

It is him. I"ve heard them before.
Michael was not stupid, he knew they were after him and he was right all the time, yet he was called to be paranoid.
The question here is ; did he outsmart them ? I hope he did.
The longer I think, it seems to me that it was the only thing to do.
But then again, I could be wrong. I just don"t know.
I just don"t let the media tell me what to think. Never did.

It's never been confirmed that it's him. When these audio messages first released a while ago they came out in groups. I think there were about four messages all together, 3 of them have been deliberately slowed down, and only one is a clear, normal message. What would be the reason for the first 3 to be altered and the last one to not be? The last one is the only one that has Michael's normal voice, and the last one, he isn't really saying anything suspicious or anything that would lead us to believe something was wrong. Again, that only comes across in the first three, were the voice has been altered and slowed, what would be the reason of this if there wasn't any fabrications going on?..Another neat point is this, when these messages first released, they had nothing to do with the hoax, they were released and the news media outlets were using them as proof that Michael was a drug addict. Which only furthers the suspicion (sp?) that these messages were in some way fabricated.

I always wonder how hoaxers could explain such things ,for example-both Karen Faye and Michael Bush told that they helped to prepare Michael body etc. they obviously were veru emotional and upset.I know Karen showed her real face and enormous ego and I despice her for many things she done/said during these months but how you can explain if its really hoax her involment,her confirming many times that she made last make-up?

Hmm I have MLB on facebook and I don't remember him saying anything about this.. though Karen has. Did Karen Faye mention him or did you actually see him say it?

Also I'm nearly sure that LaToya said in a newspaper interview that Michael wasn't wearing make-up, that he was 'just Michael'. (I'll try to find it)

So what is the truth?

This is another contradiction.

Hello all! Im back and I made a video of all the unanswered questions since MJ's death..

I know DI posted it before but You must look it directly on youtube to see the text bigger!

Enjoy people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIg0zkIb36o

Hello :waving: welcome back.

Well, at least they do not mocked the believers. It's a good sign.

But Michael's voice is a little strange, but still sounds like Michael. I heard this and others audios in The Sun and the last record is 100% sure that is the voice of Michael.

No worries, my comment was directed toward Jonflip on the last page.
Oh, sorry..... :)

Hello all! Im back and I made a video of all the unanswered questions since MJ's death..

I know DI posted it before but You must look it directly on youtube to see the text bigger!

Enjoy people

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIg0zkIb36o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIg0zkIb36o[/URL]
:wild:

Thanks for the video and it's good to see you back at work (making videos). :D

:cheers:

It really is. I mean two people from opposite sides of the world LITERALLY are discussing this topic. They're showing the tape of MJ confessing his fears and sounding so terrified and what they get out of that is the hoax. Wouldn't the media usually jump to saying it's a murde plot? They're really opening their *eyes now. They weren't even mocking the hoaxers. Btw u guys should check out the thread DI started about the horror story MJ wrote. It's very metaphorical and symbolic. The character "Prince" is believed to have stopped breathing and dead, but later at the end he wakes up and all is good with a happy ending. Moral of the story? Don't condemn anyone before you know the full story.*
100% :agree:

It's never been confirmed that it's him. When these audio messages first released a while ago they came out in groups. I think there were about four messages all together, 3 of them have been deliberately slowed down, and only one is a clear, normal message. What would be the reason for the first 3 to be altered and the last one to not be? The last one is the only one that has Michael's normal voice, and the last one, he isn't really saying anything suspicious or anything that would lead us to believe something was wrong. Again, that only comes across in the first three, were the voice has been altered and slowed, what would be the reason of this if there wasn't any fabrications going on?..Another neat point is this, when these messages first released, they had nothing to do with the hoax, they were released and the news media outlets were using them as proof that Michael was a drug addict. Which only furthers the suspicion (sp?) that these messages were in some way fabricated.

The media try to claim that Michael sounds slurred and DRUGGED. Thats the impression that the media want, that MJ was a drug addict. But we know from the amount of pills that MJ had at his home that this is not true as well as the autopsy report (if you believe the report).

This could be Murray's camps doing for all we know trying to make MJ look like its his fault.

This BS ^(horror story)taken from some ugly tabloid like news of the world-I remmbr reading this at late June,2009
to Rockin-yes I did read this at Michael Bush page-he wrote about having the most hard and terrible work in his life after returning form Forest Lawn ,he helped to dress the body
To DI-you didn't read my post about Karen attentively I DID mentioned how egoistic,megamaniak she was and is these months,how she showed her real face-BUT...I asked to explaine me human being emotions(her tears etc documented on videos and photos taken the very same day and place she claimes she made "last make-up"
Things like that COMPLETLY RUINS all hoax theories-mabe that why "believers" continue to avoid answering such unpleasent hard question
it seems that really Michael's murderers succeded -they outsmarted his fans,making them spend their time in playing some weird kind of virtual reality games insteed of actual investigation and fight for justice
by the way now I am reading discussion and snippets of Pearl Jr. book-and it is DISGUSTING,highly unrespectful to Michael aswell as to his relatives, closiest friends such as Liz Taylor and even his kids.

So Karen crying vs 11months of inconsistencies?

And yes Pearls book is BS IMO Her theories dont sit right with me and her questioning if Blanket is Michaels is not on. She comes across like a tabloid speculating that Janet has kept a secret that she has a kid, that Prince Malachi Jet whatever is really MJs kid etc.

There were somethings in that book I didnt know but of course you have to question everything.

The thing that gripes me is most of the book is info that fans have worked out, but she makes a profit it off of it.

This BS ^(horror story)taken from some ugly tabloid like news of the world-I remmbr reading this at late June,2009
to Rockin-yes I did read this at Michael Bush page-he wrote about having the most hard and terrible work in his life after returning form Forest Lawn ,he helped to dress the body
To DI-you didn't read my post about Karen attentively I DID mentioned how egoistic,megamaniak she was and is these months,how she showed her real face-BUT...I asked to explaine me human being emotions(her tears etc documented on videos and photos taken the very same day and place she claimes she made "last make-up"
Things like that COMPLETLY RUINS all hoax theories-mabe that why "believers" continue to avoid answering such unpleasent hard question
it seems that really Michael's murderers succeded -they outsmarted his fans,making them spend their time in playing some weird kind of virtual reality games insteed of actual investigation and fight for justice
by the way now I am reading discussion and snippets of Pearl Jr. book-and it is DISGUSTING,highly unrespectful to Michael aswell as to his relatives, closiest friends such as Liz Taylor and even his kids.

MJ was not murderer. Stop living in your world of fantasies. If michael is dead today, its because he wanted to.

And yes Pearls book is BS IMO Her theories dont sit right with me and her questioning if Blanket is Michaels is not on. She comes across like a tabloid speculating that Janet has kept a secret that she has a kid, that Prince Malachi Jet whatever is really MJs kid etc.

That's disappointing to know that she writes about that in the book, when it got nothing to do with the hoax! She must be blind if she don't believe that Blanket is MJs!

MJ was not murderer. Stop living in your world of fantasies. If michael is dead today, its because he wanted to.

what does this post mean?....are you saying that Michael is dead because he wanted to die?.....I am asking this in a respectful way.

I somewhat agree with you. Even though some of us ARE entertaining this idea of a hoax (such as myself) but I am doing that out of respect to MJ. I am not trying to blind myself from the truth, and Im sure most hoax believers feel the same way. Im not talking about the people that are only on hoax sites, but people like us here on the biggest MJ fan club for lack of a better word. We're a family here and we're all aimed at the same goal, to find justice for MJ. We're all in this thread to find out what happened. So please stop talking about how we're blinded or off track. We're gathering info and sharing it together so we can figure this out so lets do it supportively :)
I read the Pearl Jr. book obviously, because you guys read my review. I didnt want to share the disgusting stuff she wrote in there about MJ's personal life that had nothing to do with the death investigation. I myself just glanced over that info in the book, Im sure all her stupid confessions were not true but still it kills me when I read speculations about MJ like that because I know its wrong and he wouldnt want any of us to read that shit. I would never dream of sharing that on this board with you guys, I just totally ignored it, thats what we need to do when we see trash like that in print, dont bring it into this board and say "look what so and so wrote" just ignore it, dont spread their venom around. But ya that lady is not right, she is simply after the money. When she shares personal facts about MJ's life, she actually says in her book "I feel that MJ wanted me to finally tell this secret for him, so it can be out in the open" its like who the F*** do u think you are? You never even met the guy, why would he send you "signs" telling you to share his secrets. Regardless, we need to stop acting like we're on two separate teams, because we're all after the same goal. I dont know why you guys dont understand that........

So pearl thinks michael gave her "signs" for her to tell his secerts....righttttt PFFTT! :rolleyes: :lol:

what does this post mean?....are you saying that Michael is dead because he wanted to die?.....I am asking this in a respectful way.
No.....

Calotte12 meant that he wanted to "die" because he faked his death. Remember that here is a thread about the hoax.

Pearl reckons that Karen Faye and her husband walked around in front of kids nude! lmao

^^
okay I'm intrigued. How could she know that?

Here is another excerpt:
This may knock some of Michael's fans in the guts, but Joe told a good friend of mine that Grace use to get in the bed with Michael, especially when he was drinking, and they'd have sex. I was told this directly after the 2005 trial, but that, too, I kept a secret until now.

The media try to claim that Michael sounds slurred and DRUGGED. Thats the impression that the media want, that MJ was a drug addict. But we know from the amount of pills that MJ had at his home that this is not true as well as the autopsy report (if you believe the report).

This could be Murray's camps doing for all we know trying to make MJ look like its his fault.

Which is exactly what I'm trying to say, that's when these messages first became public due to the media. And they used them to say Michael was a drug addict, for money, and ratings purposes. So it's plausible that perhaps the messages were edited and deliberately made that way by either the media once they got their hands on them or by the person who sold it to them. Like I said, it's kind of weird that only the last message is the only clear one and Michael doesn't seem to be particularly over stressed or worried.

And Pearl Jr. Is a trip, I wonder what made her feel like she had the right to include such garbage in her book.

Okay, there is a show called the Carlotta Chatwood show that i'm sure some have heard of?! Carlotta has done a lot of MJ death hoax shows already and I just listen to the latest one # 5! She always interviews you tube believers (especially her two faves and the most famous ones) MJForEverAndADay and TheCodeOfThriller (formally known as PianoGames) and often includes special guess like other believers who make you tube hoax videos as well and takes calls from fans that have questions and comments!

On the latest show her special guess is Pearl JR. The things Pearl says left me & the others that joined her on the show shocked! The show was 90mins long but, was SOOO worth it in my opinion!

Please hear the latest show on the hoax #5 here is the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carlotta-chatwood and click on the link that says: Who's Watching Who?:The Strawman Connection MJ Death Hoax Series!

I know some things she said in the book like the secrets she reveals are like WTF but, seriously after hearing what she says on this show and even shocking the believers themselves that were on the show with her I have to say I now want this book! I THINK IT'S WORTH IT! She say things on the show that is in the book and STUFF THAT IS NOT IN THE BOOK for what I can tell! Stuff about Joe....Etc. So please hear the show and tell me what y'all think! I prefer that u hear it yourself then for me to write it down it is more powerful I think! ;)

This just made me more of a beLIEver! :0

Thanks!

Apparently the family are aware of the book and Oxman is waiting to read it.

Mike and Grace had sex when he was drunk? This woman is 110% after the money. Thanks Arabian for the summary of the book.

Here is another excerpt:
This may knock some of Michael's fans in the guts, but Joe told a good friend of mine that Grace use to get in the bed with Michael, especially when he was drinking, and they'd have sex. I was told this directly after the 2005 trial, but that, too, I kept a secret until now.

Well, good for him!

Okay, there is a show called the Carlotta Chatwood show that i'm sure some have heard of?! Carlotta has done a lot of MJ death hoax shows already and I just listen to the latest one # 5! She always interviews you tube believers (especially her two faves and the most famous ones) MJForEverAndADay and TheCodeOfThriller (formally known as PianoGames) and often includes special guess like other believers who make you tube hoax videos as well and takes calls from fans that have questions and comments!

On the latest show her special guess is Pearl JR. The things Pearl says left me & the others that joined her on the show shocked! The show was 90mins long but, was SOOO worth it in my opinion!

Please hear the latest show on the hoax #5 here is the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carlotta-chatwood and click on the link that says: Who's Watching Who?:The Strawman Connection MJ Death Hoax Series!

I know some things she said in the book like the secrets she reveals are like WTF but, seriously after hearing what she says on this show and even shocking the believers themselves that were on the show with her I have to say I now want this book! I THINK IT'S WORTH IT! She say things on the show that is in the book and STUFF THAT IS NOT IN THE BOOK for what I can tell! Stuff about Joe....Etc. So please hear the show and tell me what y'all think! I prefer that u hear it yourself then for me to write it down it is more powerful I think! ;)

This just made me more of a beLIEver! :0

Thanks!

I just listened to it, the interesting thing she mentions is that the family DOES know about her book, because she told their publicist ahead of time that she is writing it. T-Mez wants to read it too. She said she passed the book on to him and he is going to read it. His input will be interesting with him being a lawyer and what not. Im surprised that she didnt charge him for the book though :p

Back