The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

omg DI i blown away with that king tut stuff! wow!
nggshow.php

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Ok I just have 1 question.....how does this auction they are having on the 25th...were they are selling HIS GLASSES...fit into this whole hoax theory???....If anyone can answer that ...I would LOVE to know..:mad:

omg DI i blown away with that king tut stuff! wow! and that blackorwhite girl is back on the italian forum, and she said that MJ will be back before 6/25. I wish I can believe her!! this shit needs to end already!!!

I agree...this whole thing needs to come to an end...IF Michael is still here...he really needs to show himself....cuz my blood pressure cannot take much more.

Same Tie? MJ vs. DCM
I don’t know, maybe some already noticed it.​
e4ba6c426a6c.jpg
and​
6bacd4c1f6fb.jpg

no, not the same tie. Michaels is more light red and with a more silky touch.
And if they had the same tie - what difference does it make?? It's a tie..

To follow with the document regarding Bain & AEG, point 30 continues:

King Tut is scheduled for a 2012 release:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384628/

Now check out this article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1901008/king_tut_and_the_king_of_pop_michael.html?cat=2

Michael Jackson to play King Tut'
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?q=node/4511

AICN is very reliable with its news.
:wild:

The thing for AICN was posted in 1999. I don't think it means anything. It's a well-known fact that Michael wanted to act/direct/produce movies.

Regarding the kids at the memorial - did any of you have to go to the funeral of a loved one when you were a kid? I think that they were acting like typical kids at a funeral/memorial.

The thing for AICN was posted in 1999. I don't think it means anything. It's a well-known fact that Michael wanted to act/direct/produce movies.

Regarding the kids at the memorial - did any of you have to go to the funeral of a loved one when you were a kid? I think that they were acting like typical kids at a funeral/memorial.

I have to agree on this

The thing with AEG and film is so weird.

Trini Maco Zone have acquired information that Dr. Conrad Murray made a Two Week trip to isle, but not only for Carnival but alleged also for a business investment. Based on reports from promotion model Maggie Goldstein, whom took a string of photos with the doctor stated that Dr. Murray recruited up to 20 promotional girls from Las Vegas to promote a high energy drink which he invested in called “Pitbull Energy Drink”. Ms. Goldstein also said that he liked to “Party Hard” up to early hours in the morning, and he also took favoritism to one girl in particular called “Tracy” whom was at least 20 years younger than him.

On Further investigation, most attendees to the Island People Mas Insomnia Fete 2005 which took place at Mobs 2, may remember the performance that was put on from the Las Vegas Promotion girls liveon stage to promote the Pitbull Energy Drink brand which also included Ms. Goldstein. Dr. Conrad Murray also participated in Carnival Monday & Tuesday Parade of the Bands 2005, and on further investigation the band he played in was “Poison : Mardi Gras”.
OK the Dr. Murray being involved in/promoting this is weird. And especially as a cardiologist...isn't it? Especially with all the stuff about Murray's defense being based on MJ taking things that gave him energy/kept him alert and that was giving him insomnia.

Also the King Tut information is interesting.

omg DI i blown away with that king tut stuff! wow! and that blackorwhite girl is back on the italian forum, and she said that MJ will be back before 6/25. I wish I can believe her!! this shit needs to end already!!!

She say anything about Travis and the dancers cancelling 'Still The King World Club Tour' and instead performing in Rome on the 25th June?

OK the Dr. Murray being involved in/promoting this is weird. And especially as a cardiologist...isn't it? Especially with all the stuff about Murray's defense being based on MJ taking things that gave him energy/kept him alert and that was giving him insomnia.

Also the King Tut information is interesting.

She say anything about Travis and the dancers cancelling 'Still The King World Club Tour' and instead performing in Rome on the 25th June?

she didnt say anything about them cancelling the tour, but she is talking about the Rome concert on June 25th. She says that Marlon is the one behind it. Im not at home right now, so I cant show you her posts, but I will post them here when i get home :)

0420-michael-jackson-cirque-ex-getty.jpg

Michael Jackson -- The Cirque Comes to Town
Originally posted Apr 20th 2010 8:59 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned the executors for Michael Jackson's estate have signed a huge deal with Cirque du Soleil.

Co-executor John Branca tells TMZ, the first show will open in fall of 2011 -- and will travel throughout North America including the Staples Center in L.A. ... the same venue where MJ's memorial was held.

The show will be heavily focused on dancing -- honoring the legendary moves of MJ. It will also feature Jackson's songs and have the trademark Cirque du Soleil acrobatics.

In 2012, a second show -- in partnership with MGM MIRAGE -- will open in Las Vegas which will be far more theatrical with emphasis on technology and 3D. "It will be a theme-park-like show," says Branca.

Sources say the shows will be worth a fortune to the estate. Cirque and the estate will split costs and profits 50-50.

I really hope this is a part of a come back tour!! wouldnt that be amazing? i can dream right? haha!!

It's a well-known fact that Michael wanted to act/direct/produce movies.
Yes.....

30first.jpg
A
bout six months ago, Michael Jackson [ Images ] sent word through a common friend inviting Ashok Amritraj, the high profile independent Hollywood producer, to meet with him at the Venetian Resort Hotel in Las Vegas [ Images ].

"I was thrilled and intrigued by the invitation," says Amritraj, who had never met Jackson before. Though he knew that Jackson wanted to discuss movie projects with him, Amritraj was still wondering what they would be. And he was, of course, thrilled to meet the entertainer he had admired for more than three decades.
"I had watched the Jackson Five perform in Las Vegas at Caesar's Palace more than three decades ago," Amritraj recalled. "The images from the concerts are etched in my mind."
A former international tennis champion, Amritraj has produced or co-produced over 100 films in the past three decades, some with big Hollywood artistes. They include Sandra Bullock's [ Images ] Premonition, Steve Martin's Bringing Down The House, and Bruce Willis-Cate Blanchett's Bandits. "The first time I attend the Oscar ceremony, ET [ Images ] was competing against Gandhi," Amritraj continued. "You know, Jackson had contributed music for ET."
At their Las Vegas encounter, Amritraj says he met with a man who seemed ready for a spectacular comeback. "He told me he was also thinking of producing films and wanted to be a partner in those ventures," Amritraj said. But he also warned Amritraj that he was not going into film production immediately.
"He was looking ahead of the concerts," Amritraj said. "Naturally, the comeback concerts were foremost on his thoughts but he was feeling very confident of launching films and related projects."
Jackson said, Amritraj recalled, "I must first get my musical career up."
The sudden death of the icon stirred his emotions as it did with millions of fans across the world. "I am a big fan too," Amritraj continued. "Michael Jackson's rise was spectacular and what he was doing two decades ago was showing way to people of colour that they could cross the barriers and be accepted in the mainstream, like Sidney Poitier [ Images ] did before him, and many including Barack Obama [ Images ] would later."
When Amritraj ventured into filmmaking with projects like School Spirit, he got a lot of encouragement from Poitier, who remains a dear friend.
Over the years, people from minority cultures and foreign countries -- who were breaking into Hollywood -- looked up to pioneers including Jews such as Billy Wilder who fled Austria and Germany [ Images ] in the 1930s and established themselves in a very different but highly challenging milieu.
Michael Jackson was born and raised in America. But he was growing up in an era during which African Americans were fighting fiercely against deep entrenched discrimination.
"Somehow Jackson was able to connect with people of various background," Amritraj said. "It wasn't just great music and dance. It was great music and fabulous movements.
"When I began making films in Hollywood, I had changed my career," he continued. "I knew I was in a town where mistakes were not easily forgiven. I knew I came from a country that had just a handful of its people in Hollywood. So I look around and who are the people who inspired me? Sidney Poitier, the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson in particular."
During their lunch and subsequent meeting, Jackson also asked Amritraj about his early days in Hollywood and how he had found a place in the highly competitive tinsel town.
"He was not only a gracious host," Amritraj continued, "but he was also someone who was interested in you as a person."
Amritraj was in Chennai visiting the Velankanni shrine when he received text message that Jackson was died. "You think of so many things when you hear the news," Amritraj said. "You think of your own life and how life can be short for anyone. I am 53 but how many of us know what is going to happen to us today or day after tomorrow?"
How would he be remembering Jackson? "Regardless of the controversies that surrounded Jackson, we ought to remember him for his music, for his achievements including crossing the boundaries," he said.
http://movies.rediff.com/report/2009/jun/30/ashok-amritraj-on-michael-jackson.htm

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90472

I think I have many things screaming in front of our eyes and yet we are failing to see.

:popcorn:

so.. what does it mean?

Something I posted on MJHD.net... IS THIS IT?

20030911-202514-g.jpg

2003 Michael Jackson in Montréal ! The famous singer visited Cirque du Soleil.

On CNN today : ''The circus company first talked to Jackson six years ago about the possibility of a Jackson-themed show, Lamarre said Tuesday.''

"AEG ThemeSTAR is a world-renowned producer and presenter of family entertainment, currently touring productions in seven languages in over 40 countries. The company produces and tours theatrical and arena productions for the global marketplace. Their customers are promoters, venues and presenters interested in driving traffic and increasing revenues through the use of cost-effective entertainment and educational properties. The AEG ThemeSTAR team is recognized for its entrepreneurial innovation and its operational effectiveness working with major brands including Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, HIT Entertainment, Mattel, Universal Studios, Disney, Viacom, Cirque Du Soleil, Sesame Street, Ringling Bros.,FIFA, Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, the NFL and more."

[youtube]yPO9mX29XlM[/youtube]

Same advertising than for the O2 Shows... coincidence ? And they talk like MJ will be here in person... WITH Michael Jackson... Coming together!

And do you remember all the rumours about Michael performing in LAS VEGAS? And now they said they will do a residency in Las Vegas with the Cirque du Soleil ?

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/lu...l-jackson-begins-concert-rehearsals-ne-yo-wi/

“The London ticket sales were really a testing of the waters,” one source told me.

criss-angel-believe.jpg

According to vegasdeluxe.com, MJ saw "Believe" with Kenny Ortega in April 2009, and wanted a lineup of "lookalike dancers" for his show
Hmmm... :)

''The touring show, which will begin in North America before branching out around the world, will be a simulation of a Jackson concert, while the Las Vegas show will be more theatrical and more technologically advanced'' Lamarre said.

Robin Leach Twitter : http://twitter.com/Robin_Leach

Danielle also revealed in our 1on1 intvu that Cirque's creative team is already looking at This Is It dress rehearsal videos to use in shows
3 minutes ago via web

Daniel added: " I want Mrs. Jackson and the fans to be very proud of what we create. There will be no MJ impersonator(s) There is only 1 MJ!
5 minutes ago via web

"It was her approval that sealed the deal. She played a major role in Cirque winning against many others interested in such a show."
6 minutes ago via web

"We only finished the agreement in the last few hours. His mother told us all ' Michael always wanted to work with Cirque so do this '
6 minutes ago via web

"We flirted sporadically but over many years talking about how a Cirque show would interpret his songs and his music
8 minutes ago via web

Daniel Lamarre told me: " He was a big Cirque fan and saw all our shows. The last one he saw was LOVE at the Mirage
9 minutes ago via web

Just interviewed Cirque's President who told me he met Michael first in 2004 and gave him tour of the Montreal headquarters
10 minutes ago via web

And remember the circus on MJ memorial ? And the rumours about animals in THIS IS IT ? :)
97625_michael-jackson-memorial-the-circus-come-to-town-july-7-2009.jpg

And that ?
13324_1338859224188_1012370774_30837236_3857959_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The hoax site...

I will try to explain my point of view....you can call me crazy, but sometimes I find comfort in those theories.I love MJ so much and for so long...he was allways in my life.I have trouble dealing with pain.And I wish he is alive, of course.When I think about those things...it just makes me feel better imagining him live and well somewhere.
That"s just my way. In time, I will except the truth.

I completely understand what you mean, I know he's gone but I miss him so much that I really want to believe these theories. Like you say, it helps just imagining him relaxing somewhere with his children, happy and peaceful.
*sigh*

Someone else posted this in the mjdh site.

Remember how this was connected to the hoax?

Now it's HIS turn to make the audience beLIEve. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Michael Jackson, the man behind the curtain, because he's SO alive and he's definitely running this show.

And it doesn't finish there... Go to http://promo-www.cirquedusoleil.com/mic ... index.html and just WATCH They're making HIStory again and they're COMING TOGETHER

Bravo, Michael! I want to be just like you when I grow up

I feel like this is important, but I don't know how it fits in with the hoax.

The Greatest Show on Earth. CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. Part 4
http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/ ... il-part-4/

The Greatest Show on Earth. PROJECT BELIEVE & L.O.V.E. Part 7
http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/ ... -e-part-7/

The Greatest Show on Earth. COMEBACK and the CONSEQUENCES. Part 8
http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/ ... es-part-8/

The Greatest Show on Earth. Hi from a dead clown. Part 9
http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/ ... wn-part-9/
https://olgeya.wordpress.com/

Once again no pictures of the kids are to be posted here unless they are from official appearances. This section is not exempt from that rule.

Something I posted on MJHD.net... IS THIS IT?

20030911-202514-g.jpg

2003 Michael Jackson in Montréal ! The famous singer visited Cirque du Soleil.

On CNN today : ''The circus company first talked to Jackson six years ago about the possibility of a Jackson-themed show, Lamarre said Tuesday.''

"AEG ThemeSTAR is a world-renowned producer and presenter of family entertainment, currently touring productions in seven languages in over 40 countries. The company produces and tours theatrical and arena productions for the global marketplace. Their customers are promoters, venues and presenters interested in driving traffic and increasing revenues through the use of cost-effective entertainment and educational properties. The AEG ThemeSTAR team is recognized for its entrepreneurial innovation and its operational effectiveness working with major brands including Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, HIT Entertainment, Mattel, Universal Studios, Disney, Viacom, Cirque Du Soleil, Sesame Street, Ringling Bros.,FIFA, Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, the NFL and more."

[youtube]yPO9mX29XlM[/youtube]

Same advertising than for the O2 Shows... coincidence ? And they talk like MJ will be here in person... WITH Michael Jackson... Coming together!

And do you remember all the rumours about Michael performing in LAS VEGAS? And now they said they will do a residency in Las Vegas with the Cirque du Soleil ?

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/lu...l-jackson-begins-concert-rehearsals-ne-yo-wi/

“The London ticket sales were really a testing of the waters,” one source told me.

criss-angel-believe.jpg

According to vegasdeluxe.com, MJ saw "Believe" with Kenny Ortega in April 2009, and wanted a lineup of "lookalike dancers" for his show
Hmmm... :)

''The touring show, which will begin in North America before branching out around the world, will be a simulation of a Jackson concert, while the Las Vegas show will be more theatrical and more technologically advanced'' Lamarre said.

Robin Leach Twitter : http://twitter.com/Robin_Leach

Danielle also revealed in our 1on1 intvu that Cirque's creative team is already looking at This Is It dress rehearsal videos to use in shows
3 minutes ago via web

Daniel added: " I want Mrs. Jackson and the fans to be very proud of what we create. There will be no MJ impersonator(s) There is only 1 MJ!
5 minutes ago via web

"It was her approval that sealed the deal. She played a major role in Cirque winning against many others interested in such a show."
6 minutes ago via web

"We only finished the agreement in the last few hours. His mother told us all ' Michael always wanted to work with Cirque so do this '
6 minutes ago via web

"We flirted sporadically but over many years talking about how a Cirque show would interpret his songs and his music
8 minutes ago via web

Daniel Lamarre told me: " He was a big Cirque fan and saw all our shows. The last one he saw was LOVE at the Mirage
9 minutes ago via web

Just interviewed Cirque's President who told me he met Michael first in 2004 and gave him tour of the Montreal headquarters
10 minutes ago via web

And remember the circus on MJ memorial ? And the rumours about animals in THIS IS IT ? :)
97625_michael-jackson-memorial-the-circus-come-to-town-july-7-2009.jpg

And that ?
13324_1338859224188_1012370774_30837236_3857959_n.jpg

So your Harry from MJHD! I thought that a while back............so hows this for another coincidence then:

TMZ has learned the executors for Michael Jackson's estate have signed a huge deal with Cirque du Soleil.

Co-executor John Branca tells TMZ, the first show will open in fall of 2011 -- and will travel throughout North America including the Staples Center in L.A. ... the same venue where MJ's memorial was held.

The show will be heavily focused on dancing -- honoring the legendary moves of MJ. It will also feature Jackson's songs and have the trademark Cirque du Soleil acrobatics.

In 2012, a second show -- in partnership with MGM MIRAGE -- will open in Las Vegas which will be far more theatrical with emphasis on technology and 3D. "It will be a theme-park-like show," says Branca.

Sources say the shows will be worth a fortune to the estate. Cirque and the estate will split costs and profits 50-50.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0lgR6JwiK

So your Harry from MJHD! I thought that a while back............so hows this for another coincidence then:

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0lgR6JwiK

Yeah that must be another coincidence.. hehe:)

And look at this !

Describing the creative process thus far, Cirque du Soleil President and CEO Daniel Lamarre in an interview said: "We want to immerse ourselves in the Michael Jackson world." For instance, Cirque creative personnel have spent time recently at Mr. Jackson's Neverland Ranch in Southern California.

Hmmmm...Private show last week at Neverland???

U guys this really is fuc*ing it!!! This has got to be the mother of all coincidences!!!

And look at this !

Describing the creative process thus far, Cirque du Soleil President and CEO Daniel Lamarre in an interview said: "We want to immerse ourselves in the Michael Jackson world." For instance, Cirque creative personnel have spent time recently at Mr. Jackson's Neverland Ranch in Southern California.

They spent time at Neverland to immerse themselves in Michael's world? He hasn't lived there for years. I thought most, if not all, of his stuff from Neverland is in storage. I guess they can see the train station and other buildings he had built.

I also think that this is connected to the mysterious private event at Neverland.

I thought Neverland was stripped bare? Not exactly ' the Michael Jackson world' anymore.

We did see concrete going into Neverland a long while ago though and I seem to remember about other things being delivered, plants and things (I think).. so maybe they have been creating something there.

But yah does sound like this could be connected to the private show Orianthi was playing at and tweeted about.. then deleted the tweet.

And look at this !

Coincidence? There are no coincidences! :doh:

This can only be about the private event at Neverland. I have no doubt. Things are coming together perfectly. :swoon:

But I was wondering if the family and the state also attended this private event.

They spent time at Neverland to immerse themselves in Michael's world? He hasn't lived there for years. I thought most, if not all, of his stuff from Neverland is in storage. I guess they can see the train station and other buildings he had built.

I also think that this is connected to the mysterious private event at Neverland.

Even if Cirque was at Neverland to immerse themselves in MJs world (which as we can all see is not Michaels world anymore) it still doesnt make sense why Ori would be there to perform unless she is performing with Cirque but even then I dont see the need for her to play anything at Neverland. Any production for Cirque would be held on a soundstage.

Again going back to King Tut:

http://www.kingtut.org/home
NEW YORK: Now Hiring!

King Tut NYC is seeking positive and team-oriented individuals for its Audio Tour and Movie team. Full and part-time temporary positions available. Applicants must be comfortable working in a busy environment.

And remember this?:
[youtube]wiZyNymLpuQ[/youtube]

it still doesnt make sense why Ori would be there to perform unless she is performing with Cirque but even then I dont see the need for her to play anything at Neverland. Any production for Cirque would be held on a soundstage.
Or maybe she will participate in this project somehow. :scratch:

I wanted to be a fly there in Neverland to see what happened.

Even if Cirque was at Neverland to immerse themselves in MJs world (which as we can all see is not Michaels world anymore) it still doesnt make sense why Ori would be there to perform unless she is performing with Cirque but even then I dont see the need for her to play anything at Neverland. Any production for Cirque would be held on a soundstage.

I said it in the other thread but I'll say here too.. maybe they (Cirque people) wanted to be 'immersed' in his music too and invited some people involved in TII to put on a bit of a performance whilst the Cirque people were there... to give them a more complete MJ experience. I don't know..

no, not the same tie. Michaels is more light red and with a more silky touch.
And if they had the same tie - what difference does it make?? It's a tie..
It would make a lot of difference.

And was is slightly more red only because in one pic MJ is outside in natural light and Murray is indoors.

Thats right but in 1999 Michael was reported through a reliable source to want to make King Tut through Columbia who released This Is It.

In 2007 Michael still wanted to make King Tut.

Now King Tut is being released in 2012. Connect the dots ;)

Really? You're telling me that when kids loose their ONLY parent, theyre not upset or crying. They just sit there bored?? No:
25248_1378475860038_1176130356_1142925_7389657_n.jpg

Does anyone have that pic from the HIStory booklet of Michael dressed up as Egyptian Statue please?

Back