The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Does anyone have that pic from the HIStory booklet of Michael dressed up as Egyptian Statue please?

i tried to find a pic of what ur talkin about, but i cant find it online. i have the booklet in my hand though, ur talking about the profile shot of MJ wearing a pharoah's head dress and hes a statue. and on the back side of his head theres a hawk or some kinda bird. anyway i googled the pic and all i kept finding was the pic of the egyptian statue that all the news stories kept talking about after june 25. the one that they said looks exactly like MJ.

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Really? You're telling me that when kids loose their ONLY parent, theyre not upset or crying. They just sit there bored??

It had been over a week, nearly two, since he passed away. They had to sit through numerous speeches, many by people they probably didn't even know, and performances. Yes, I think they were probably very bored.

They were also probably nervous. I'm sure they were aware that many cameras were on them.

It had been over a week, nearly two, since he passed away. They had to sit through numerous speeches, many by people they probably didn't even know, and performances. Yes, I think they were probably very bored.

They were also probably nervous. I'm sure they were aware that many cameras were on them.

That could be true, but I though about it with Ash and... why the children looked good and not traumatized by the situation... and even more if it was a murder like some people claimed..!

i tried to find a pic of what ur talkin about, but i cant find it online. i have the booklet in my hand though, ur talking about the profile shot of MJ wearing a pharoah's head dress and hes a statue. and on the back side of his head theres a hawk or some kinda bird. anyway i googled the pic and all i kept finding was the pic of the egyptian statue that all the news stories kept talking about after june 25. the one that they said looks exactly like MJ.

You and me are in the same boat!! I have the booklet and all I find is that statue online but not the one you described in the HIStory book. I find that image interesting in connection to the King Tut info.

The thing for AICN was posted in 1999. I don't think it means anything. It's a well-known fact that Michael wanted to act/direct/produce movies.

Yep we know.Michael actually wanted this is it to happen in 2002.

i have a queation ( and i swear no pun intended)

If he is still alive ...why Michael did not take any of his medicine especially the ones he need on a daily basis ??

If he is still alive ...why Michael did not take any of his medicine especially the ones he need on a daily basis ??

I dont understand your question.. sorry :S

he could just buy some new?
if he was alive he would need to escape fast and with nothing but himself. He could'nt take anything from his home with him because then it would be exposed. You see? :)

Well I don't think it has any connection with the hoax but songs like Xscape and Morphine still make me wonder...

This video here shows how in the 80s, Channel 9 here in Australia created a hoax from scratch and pulled it off:
[youtube]y0hgP3ioAeA[/youtube]

So the media are deffo capable of assisting with a hoax & not reporting the truth. Im sure there are many in the media world (like TMZ and their MJ alive poll) who are aware that Michael is alive but yet wont report it.

This video here shows how in the 80s, Channel 9 here in Australia created a hoax from scratch and pulled it off:
[youtube]y0hgP3ioAeA[/youtube]

So the media are deffo capable of assisting with a hoax & not reporting the truth. Im sure there are many in the media world (like TMZ and their MJ alive poll) who are aware that Michael is alive but yet wont report it.
Well, I think anyone in the press will dare to speak openly about it, why is a serious matter that involves many issues. TMZ does not speak openly about it. They just talk about it indirectly and sometimes I have the impression that they make a joke. The press has never been alongside Michael and I doubt they would talk seriously about it without making jokes.

If Michael did it, was certainly not simply to live in peace. A very serious reason led him to do so. It was not a joke. :no:

Well, I think anyone in the press will dare to speak openly about it, why is a serious matter that involves many issues. TMZ does not speak openly about it. They just talk about it indirectly and sometimes I have the impression that they make a joke. The press has never been alongside Michael and I doubt they would talk seriously about it without making jokes.

If Michael did it, was certainly not simply to live in peace. A very serious reason led him to do so. It was not a joke. :no:

Very well put. I agree on everything. ;)

Posted around end of March 2010...

Here is a tranlation of that article, using an online translator...

''Mr. Edward Philips Harrison, journalist acting in Houston, Brazilian, asked it "alucinada50" it to spread in the blog the return of MJ in the day 28 of April. He says that this MJ very well of health and of what had never anything, only the vitiligo. Michael is put up in a luxury hotel in New York under strong operation of security and of discreet way. He says: Quite nearby this MJ, he will be of turn in the end of April, the turn of the dead man, the biggest show of the Land. He says also which Michael this one I survive and gratefully to all of us who believe that he lives. In June we will have a documentary about this farce: Conspiracy of the Jackson's and MJ will do a tour in 2011. The family brings into line that this return is short since it would be better in order that MJ is freed of this nightmare. Katherine really did not like this history every (hoax) at all, since MJ is the son q she more has preoccupation due to so many upsets already passed over him. He says which Murray deserves palms of all the fans. Murray is employed of the American Court of Justice to act in front of this case even in the very May or June of this year, but the plans of MJ changed. In the interview with Jermaine, yes he (MJ) was joined, in Amsterdam. The " green little man was MJ " .Conforme Edward, Jermaine said still that the contract Sony is intentional to promote the turn of his brother who will must happen definitely in the end of April. Jermaine still affirmed: " Before the day you show 28 news up they will appear, we are all, when the play disposed our family to be opened. We cannot keep on taking this episode to before, it is the hour of for an end. MJ was never out of the Sony in spite of all the problems and quarrels between them. And they are planning a great event.''

Cirque du Soleil in 2011 everyone??

''Mr. Edward Philips Harrison, journalist acting in Houston, Brazilian, asked it "alucinada50" it to spread in the blog the return of MJ in the day 28 of April. He says that this MJ very well of health and of what had never anything, only the vitiligo. Michael is put up in a luxury hotel in New York under strong operation of security and of discreet way. He says: Quite nearby this MJ, he will be of turn in the end of April, the turn of the dead man, the biggest show of the Land. He says also which Michael this one I survive and gratefully to all of us who believe that he lives. In June we will have a documentary about this farce: Conspiracy of the Jackson's and MJ will do a tour in 2011. The family brings into line that this return is short since it would be better in order that MJ is freed of this nightmare. Katherine really did not like this history every (hoax) at all, since MJ is the son q she more has preoccupation due to so many upsets already passed over him. He says which Murray deserves palms of all the fans. Murray is employed of the American Court of Justice to act in front of this case even in the very May or June of this year, but the plans of MJ changed. In the interview with Jermaine, yes he (MJ) was joined, in Amsterdam. The " green little man was MJ " .Conforme Edward, Jermaine said still that the contract Sony is intentional to promote the turn of his brother who will must happen definitely in the end of April. Jermaine still affirmed: " Before the day you show 28 news up they will appear, we are all, when the play disposed our family to be opened. We cannot keep on taking this episode to before, it is the hour of for an end. MJ was never out of the Sony in spite of all the problems and quarrels between them. And they are planning a great event.''

It had to be in Brazil. :doh:A Brazilian journalist who claims to be an "international journalist" and not speak English. lol! :doh: :bugeyed

This person came out of nowhere in an Orkut community saying all these things and more. Now, that person disappeared from the map. lol! :eek: I prefer to look at the facts and ignore all those people who come from nowhere saying they know things about Michael to play with the minds of fans. -_-

I think that's what he said "tour in 2011" was a big shot that he hit by accident and luck. lol! :doh:

It had to be in Brazil. :doh:A Brazilian journalist who claims to be an "international journalist" and not speak English. lol! :doh: :bugeyed

This person came out of nowhere in an Orkut community saying all these things and more. Now, that person disappeared from the map. lol! :eek: I prefer to look at the facts and ignore all those people who come from nowhere saying they know things about Michael to play with the minds of fans. -_-

I think that's what he said "tour in 2011" was a big shot that he hit by accident and luck. lol! :doh:

Maybe you are right but!! only 7 days to wait if this guy is saying bull****.. so its not a big deal hehe

O goodness Calotte why r u getting me so excited? I'm at work right now and just read the translation of the article. Aaaaah! Lol. 7 days is so long haha!! Who said that anyway?who wrote that article?

1) This made me think of that girl on Twitter whose mother worked at the airport and saw MJs kids fly to New York.. which the paparazzi never picked up on. The girl apparently had a photo of the remains of the ticket/boarding pass (or something.. idk) which her mother had taken, though I never saw it. This information was posted in one of the threads here in the conspiracy forum.. I can't find the thread anymore.. it was a really long one, I think it was about Grace.. I might be wrong. I assumed they were going to see Janet.

2) The explanation for the green man was that it was so we could insert ourselves into the We Are The World video.. has anyone found where we can do that yet? Doesn't seem a likely explanation seen as the 'green man' was there for like a split second and you could only see half of their face.

Can I just say, and I paid no attention to this before, I actually thought it was ridiculous and even rude.. but I've just watched a video about Dave Dave (yes here we go :smilerolleyes:). It made me aware that Dave Dave has blue eyes but on LKL he had brown eyes. Also his voice was different than from one of his myspace videos. Annd at the beginning of the LKL interview he catches himself in a screen and shuffles down in his seat..to hide his hands or make himself seem shorter? Also, some familiar movement characteristics. Also why do people from Michael's entourage keep saying that Michael's favourite disguise was 'the burn victim look' :ph34r:. After I watched this video I was like 'what.the.f.' :bugeyed. I don't know what to think now. :( What about the autopsy report?!?:doh:

:( What about the autopsy report?!?:doh:

What about US? haha!! sorry i had to say that :p

but yup im glad u finally saw the D.D video.... welcome to other vortex, where now you wont know what to believe anymore!!! :tease:

1) This made me think of that girl on Twitter whose mother worked at the airport and saw MJs kids fly to New York.. which the paparazzi never picked up on. The girl apparently had a photo of the remains of the ticket/boarding pass (or something.. idk) which her mother had taken, though I never saw it. This information was posted in one of the threads here in the conspiracy forum.. I can't find the thread anymore.. it was a really long one, I think it was about Grace.. I might be wrong. I assumed they were going to see Janet.

2) The explanation for the green man was that it was so we could insert ourselves into the We Are The World video.. has anyone found where we can do that yet? Doesn't seem a likely explanation seen as the 'green man' was there for like a split second and you could only see half of their face.

Can I just say, and I paid no attention to this before, I actually thought it was ridiculous and even rude.. but I've just watched a video about Dave Dave (yes here we go :smilerolleyes:). It made me aware that Dave Dave has blue eyes but on LKL he had brown eyes. Also his voice was different than from one of his myspace videos. Annd at the beginning of the LKL interview he catches himself in a screen and shuffles down in his seat..to hide his hands or make himself seem shorter? Also, some familiar movement characteristics. Also why do people from Michael's entourage keep saying that Michael's favourite disguise was 'the burn victim look' :ph34r:. After I watched this video I was like 'what.the.f.' :bugeyed. I don't know what to think now. :( What about the autopsy report?!?:doh:

I've heard about the Dave Dave theories, and, like you, I thought it was ridiculous. But, the eye color thing is interesting. I didn't know that he has blue eyes. Do you have any pictures or youtube links?

I'm slow. Who exactly is Dave Dave? I've seen his picture and name a thousand times, but I don't understand why he's so important.

I've heard about the Dave Dave theories, and, like you, I thought it was ridiculous. But, the eye color thing is interesting. I didn't know that he has blue eyes. Do you have any pictures or youtube links?
I think not.

TheRealDaveDave.jpg

I'm slow. Who exactly is Dave Dave? I've seen his picture and name a thousand times, but I don't understand why he's so important.

Mike-and-Dave-Dave-michael-jackson-10596939-284-213.jpg

And:

[youtube]En5Q4syywcw&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:

To me Dave Dave on LKL is MJ for many reasons that Ive explained here before. There have been many comparisons between MJ and Fave Dace but here is a quick one:

First, Dave Dave and the original TMZ photo of MJ:

Next an overlay of each side of MJ's face over Dave Dave, with slight adjustments for angle:

Whether or not you believe that MJ portrayed Dave Dave on Larry King Live, these comparisons always turn out uncanny!

David Blaine tweeted this:
http://illusion.scene360.com/art/8454/the-mysterious-mirror-man-appears-in-l-a/

Man In The Mirror? lol It looks like Tito!

Missyb007 posted this on MJDHI
[youtube]ux79y-np-Vc[/youtube]
Watch this Video, around 4:10 the lady doing signs the words "He's Alive".

Play close attention to the sign she makes.

Now, here's a video from Michael's memorial.
[youtube]pVQvy6Q_Oj8[/youtube]
At 1:22 and 1:54 Are they signing "He's alive"?

Below is a recent interview of Kenny Ortega on Sky News in conjunction with the DVD release:
[youtube]IjTC3E1DrZY[/youtube]
While somewhat avoiding the question regarding Michael's health, he says that Michael hoped to do even more touring after London.

When asked how much it hurts, and how much he misses him, it sounds by the way Kenny is talking that everyone is still together.
"We're all still very close"
"It's continuous, and will be for a while, I'm certain".

In the memorial vid around the times you mentioned DI, all I heard was "lift me up".
And the woman in the first vid is giving the signs for the words "He is alive" which is the title of the song and it's also posted back on the wall.

Maybe it's just me, but I am unable to see anything more to this than a moving symbolism. That includes the present tense used by many (including myself) and the non-reference to death on TII.

"He's Breathing Fine!"

The news announcer says that "someone from Los Angeles" will make a statement. Note that they are not saying "someone from UCLA Medical Center".

[youtube]zzHpVM-SUVE[/youtube]

And then of course the most curious comment, emailed to Fox News from someone "representing the spokesperson of Elizabeth Taylor" who said, "he's breathing fine" (midway thru the clip).

What is intriguing, is wondering who informed the news that there would be a statement? According to Fox News, only Katherine was at the hospital so far. Could one speculate that Jermaine already knew about his speech on the way to the airport, I mean..on the way to the hospital?

Google MICHAEL JACKSON EGYPT and thats all you will find:

But it gets more interesting. Let's now move to the 17th century. There was a painter by the name of Barent Fabritius. He created a painting entitled ‘A Portrait of a Young Man’, painted around 1650. This one is even more striking than the Egyptian image:

So what is the point? None really, just an interesting diversion to complement the thought that MJ truly is a reflection of past, present, and perhaps..the future...

On another subject:
[youtube]VL6pSkMZnWo[/youtube]

google michael jackson

but it gets more interesting. Let's now move to the 17th century. There was a painter by the name of barent fabritius. He created a painting entitled ‘a portrait of a young man’, painted around 1650. This one is even more striking than the egyptian image:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kvyjojdakfi/s4dqkwpu2qi/aaaaaaaaapq/yiokawdbj9o/s1600-h/67943829.jpg

so what is the point? None really, just an interesting diversion to complement the thought that mj truly is a reflection of past, present, and perhaps..the future...
wth!?!??!?!!?

Back