The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Do not post videos of the papparazzi filming Michael's children. This is against the rules and will not be allowed here. Michael's wishes for his children's privacy will be respected here.

Okay then but people have to know that the children arrived at a restaurant without katherine. Katherine was already there when the children arrived. A bit weird when they are suposed to live with her ? And they hugged her like its been a long time they saw her.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Orianthi proof..

24485_114094305281048_100000414366740_179990_7025175_n.jpg

Okay then but people have to know that the children arrived at a restaurant without katherine. Katherine was already there when the children arrived. A bit weird when they are suposed to live with her ? And they hugged her like its been a long time they saw her.

Just becuace they hug grandma doesnt mean they havent seen her in a long time _ that is just your usumption _
they arrived with thier grandma. They traveled in seperate cars_ ( as usual) They are just very effectionate children is all.
They LOVE their Grandma nothing odd about that at all. Nothing weird about that at all ...

All three of Michael Jackson's kids - Prince, Paris and Blanket - stopped by Rock Sugar on Saturday with their grandma and co. for a little Asian fusion food. The children were also spotted giving big hugs to Katherine inside the eatery. Cuteness! It's been almost a year since MJ's death, so good to see his kids handling it so maturely.

Orianthi proof..

24485_114094305281048_100000414366740_179990_7025175_n.jpg

Your posts are confusing _ Proof of what ??????
please explain _ What does this prove?
you have to state your case _ not just post a article and
not say what it means to you .. IN your mind or words state
WHAT DOES THIS PROVE ?

I dont understand your reasoning here for saying proof of anything
she played at a private event at Sycamore Valley ranch/ Neverland
most likely for AEG .. Nothing odd about that _ IT was Private
A private company Party ..

WHAT DOES THIS PROVE ?

Ahah nothing odd about that? Yeah right.

And I dont want to prove anything, some people didint believe she wrote that.

Just becuace they hug grandma doesnt mean they havent seen her in a long time _ that is just your usumption _
they arrived with thier grandma. They traveled in seperate cars_ ( as usual) They are just very effectionate children is all.
They LOVE their Grandma nothing odd about that at all. Nothing weird about that at all ...

Katherine was waiting for them. Did you watch the video ?

And since when they travel in seperate car to go to a restaurant ?

And YES, it is weird that they hugged their grandma.

I hug my grandma every time we greet each other, I thought that was the norm. :scratch:

i'm give you all some real talk because i am a bit fed up and i am really tired

The secret society witch includes

Sony Record label the Label the worships evil

Frank is so called manager/ garbage friend
Randy Phillips
AEG
Every one including the director ( I don’t care who goes off on me about this dude knew that MJ life was going to be over so we all had to see the last of MJ on the big screen enough said the real truth is about to come out people are tired of hiding of TII but not the dancers.
Old school celebrities MJ stop dealing with because they all was apart of that dangerous cult (this is what I am calling it for now a cult).
All these catalog he brought off from people (they had enough of this black man he had to go.

It is what it is I just can’t understand why people are so damn blind I guess we all need to sign a contract and became celebrities and sell our selves out to understand why MJ was trying to spread throughout his life and music Just like they killed off Elvis he wanted to do gospel Music he helped out African Americans he chilled with Sammy Davis Jr and gave Red fox a 1 million dollar watch when

Elvis didn‘t want to do that sex appeal music no more he had to go plus he started speaking out about the industry, devil etc.

James brown they made him perform his last shows in vagas knowing dude looked like the walking dead and he was at the last stages of his cancer.
Marilyn Meroe she was going to expose the secret life of Hollywood and all the drugs they was giving her she had a nervous breakdown so it was better to just kill her off plus she was messing with president Kennedy and she lost his baby. Something the media kept on the down low

Marvin Gaye they told his father to kill him off to sell Marvin music because dude had a serious drug problem thinks to them people and his father couldn‘t stand him away how he got away with his own son murder Marvin mother was scared of her husband so she blame mental issues if she didn’t they will be killed off also . They messed up marvin gaye marriage and everything dude was broken. This is how they do you when they feel they were the ones who gave u fame when in reality you are nothing but a slave.

To sum all of this up most celebrities don’t care they rather lived rich and comfortably so if they have to kill off family members, friends etc to get it they will if they have to sell their bodies they will when you hear about them secret location album release parties and parties these celebrities parties they are not just regular parties at these parties these celebrities chose certain people to do recitals on them for fame and fortune.
As for Michael he made sure he got every body away so that he can just battle it out with these people they wanted MJ for years. he was the only one who didn't sell his soul he had to let go people because all they care about his him performing and making them millions he kept it up after that he gets his share. This is the reason he used that childlike mind on them until they got a hint that he was smart he knew how to get over on them they was so mad at him. Just think about artist prince dude wore “slave” on his face and started to get at the industry when things got serious he became a Jehovah witness. Many of you need to start paying attention closely. This all I am saying for now ask me how I know all of this my own damn family member sold his own family member out so that they wouldn’t released his horrifying pass that I just had to found out about F’d up ish y’all and now he on his way back in the industry .

i'm take some times off cause i know i said to much but i just don't care The heavenly father and his angles watching over me. They feed off all this stuff it breaks my heart and it makes me sick sometimes i just wish the world would just end now.

WHAT DOES THIS PROVE ?

:scratch:

This proves that it really was a private event. And is not it strange? :doh: Sorry, but it's strange, YES. Michael remains the owner of Neverland. And so happens a private event? Well, I bet that this event was not the only one what happened. I hope the family and the state are aware of these things. Do they at least have been invited to this event private? :smilerolleyes: It seems that Neverland is open to hold events private. -_-

Everything is strange. I know it"s has been discussed before..but there is one thing that is one of the strangest. My father in law died a week ago and the only person who could sign the legit death - certificate is the coroner and no one else.
I don"t know how the law works in USA..but it doesn"t make sense that La Toya signed Michael"s. Murray refused and he was his doctor.
I can not stop thinking about that, among so many other weird things. When my father in law died, his son was present but there is no way that he could sign it or do anything about it.I don"t understand why La Toya was chosen. Crazy.

I'm afraid that we will never know the truth.

1. What if she was the first to arrive in her own _seperate_ car?

2. Since when? Does everything in a persons life has to be the same way for years? Just because they doesent ALWAYS drive in seperate cars, it doesent meen that its wierd that they did it this day. There could be millions of reasons for that.

3. No it's not wierd to hug your grandmother. Again - there could be a million reasons for that. THey could have been away from home for a day or maybe Katherine had been away. Maybe they are not taken care by Katherine all the time.

Note this - I am neither a 100% believer or a none-believer of this hoax. I just keep my eyes open. A good detective will not conclude things based on his own perspective. He will only conclude things by knowing the behavior and lifestyle of the victims, the suspects and the relatives.
It is not a good thing to be subjective when dealing with investigative work..

When a hoax-believer asks for none-hoax-believers to keep an open mind, they are at the same time aksing themselves to keep an open mind for the fact that Michael might be dead, for whatever reason that might be.

THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME DOUBT OF THE HOAX.

.....[snipped out the videos]

I dont have any explanation for that...

Hey :) thanks for the welcome back. Well.. I could dismiss that from Murray right away. Its Paris Jackson at the memorial which if I had to choose, would be my 'only thing'. I do not believe MJ would ask her to act upset like that, and I do not believe it looks 'acted' at all, when she started to speak her emotions came out, thats all. I believe they were real. Whether they were because MJ is dead, or whether she just got overwhelmed by the whole situation, or whether it was because what she had to say was like a direct defense of what MJ had to deal with from the press (see how she jumped up and was clapping so hard when Rev Al spoke - that girl knows what her daddy had to deal with), or whatever it was due to what MJ is going through that caused him to 'hoax' i dnt know. But I believe 100% that emotion was real, whatever the cause.

i'm give you all some real talk because i am a bit fed up and i am really tired
..........[snipped]

OK, Woah.

Well I've heard this before but not from any one who directly knows.. are you saying you know this happens?

Well... what if MJ had to 'hoax' his death to get away from this... make them think he had died when really he hasn't.

--------------------------
Not saying I believe this....what if the stories about MJ having skin cancer/another cancer were true? What if he had a bad diagnosis and he wanted to live the rest of his life completely out of the public view. You know he said he hated seeing the body degenerating as people got older, I would imagine he would not want to degenerate from cancer with the media and the whole world watching. These cancer rumours were going on during the prep for TII, what if he found out the bad diagnosis then and he hoaxed his death because of this..? That would explain Paris' emotion at the memorial, Katherine at the funeral.. etc. Though it would not explain the legal stuff going on with Murray... as I don't think the authorities would help him fake his death because of this reason obviously :doh:

I want to know why when someone from this board spoke to Raffles about the gifts we sent to the kids why he asked which house or where we sent the gifts to? (you can check in either the paris/prince/blanket gift thread) Surely there is only one place to send them...?

If MJ hoaxed his death.. do you think he is coming back? or will he stay hidden? Where are the posts from BoW? Thought they'd have something to say about Travis and the TII dancers cancelling the 'Still The King Tour' and instead performing at a 'Tribute Show' in Rome, ITALY on June 25th. I thought they would have performed in London at Jermaine's show (if its happening) rather than Italy.

Last edited:

To be honest, I don't think that's much to focus on, it's possible that Katherine was out settling affairs or maybe visiting friends etc. Or maybe the kids had been to a friends house or a family members. They'll have no doubt grown a lot closer since they've been living with her so my guess is that the hugging is just a normal thing they do and with their dad being MJ he probably taught them to hug just about everybody you see LOL.

1. What if she was the first to arrive in her own _seperate_ car?

2. Since when? Does everything in a persons life has to be the same way for years? Just because they doesent ALWAYS drive in seperate cars, it doesent meen that its wierd that they did it this day. There could be millions of reasons for that.

3. No it's not wierd to hug your grandmother. Again - there could be a million reasons for that. THey could have been away from home for a day or maybe Katherine had been away. Maybe they are not taken care by Katherine all the time.

Note this - I am neither a 100% believer or a none-believer of this hoax. I just keep my eyes open. A good detective will not conclude things based on his own perspective. He will only conclude things by knowing the behavior and lifestyle of the victims, the suspects and the relatives.
It is not a good thing to be subjective when dealing with investigative work..

When a hoax-believer asks for none-hoax-believers to keep an open mind, they are at the same time aksing themselves to keep an open mind for the fact that Michael might be dead, for whatever reason that might be.

Yeah I agree with you. But it weird for me. And by the way, the whole event seem staged. Is there a reason they ate at the front window.. cmon! They are MJ kids.

Yeah I agree with you. But it weird for me. And by the way, the whole event seem staged. Is there a reason they ate at the front window.. cmon! They are MJ kids.

Yeh I just want to say I don't think they should have been sitting at the window like that. I mean Blanket was right up to against the window playing around with his toy. I doubt Michael would have ever have sat down to eat right at the front window with them masked or unmasked. The voice of the pap was so creepy.. seems he was only interested in filming Paris.. I just find that creepy for a grown man to be so interested in photographing/filming a young girl like that.

You know what I think? Katie was somewhere else and came first in the restaurant. All children greeted Katie. But why sit in front window where the paparazzi was filming? :scratch:

In the video it is clear that Prince realized that they were being filmed and the video you can see it looking toward the camera and saying something to his cousin. I'm sure they could sit somewhere else in the restaurant a little more discreet and that could not be filmed and photographed. Well, they would have entered through the back door of the restaurant, that's what Michael would do. :yes:

Yes, they really were quite exposed. That might be a reason.... Since the case of the "stun gun", MJ3 has always been seen together with their cousins and maybe this is to show that everything is really well between them.

But is everything really well in that house? :scratch:

I'm afraid that we will never know the truth.
:better:

You can be assured that we will know the truth, yes. That will not last forever. For good or bad the truth will appear.

Last edited:

The voice of the pap was so creepy.. seems he was only interested in filming Paris.. I just find that creepy for a grown man to be so interested in photographing/filming a young girl like that.

I agree. All paps are creepy. Who else but a creep would stalk people for a living.

Did you hear the pap mention there was someone still in the car?

Yes that was all very weird. Like it has been said, why was Katherine there before the kids? Why travel separate? Why was there no guardian there for the kids except bodyguards? Why did the kids hug Katherine as if they havent seen her in a while? Why sit in the window where the paps could watch? They knew the paps where there because the looked and pointed right at them.

BTW www.thisisalsoit.com is now redirecting to:
[youtube]6B4vbO67Bp4[/youtube]

I personally thought some of the info in this video was interesting:
[youtube]2Rd2sC5TjbQ[/youtube]

And as far as I know, pics of the kids from official events are allowed (Memorial/Funeral) but pap pics are not allowed. With that said, does Prince look that upset that his father has died, or bored?
25248_1378475860038_1176130356_1142925_7389657_n.jpg

North Carolwood:
090-1.jpg

094-1.jpg

Right View through gate

100-1.jpg

093-1.jpg

Left View through gate
092-1.jpg

101-1.jpg

These pics were taken on 3-30-10 which is a Tuesday trash is there waiting for pick up
INFO-1.jpg

Trash pick up is on Wednesday according to this:
http://www.lacity.org/ForResidents/StreetsTrashWaterPower/index.htm

On Thursday all cans were off the street.

However on HollywoodTV video you will see the trash cans were still on the street on Thursday June 25th 2009. So when the pap Ben said "This day and the other da....." he could have meant the day before. Remember all the exif data of the ambulance pic, the firetruck call display, pics @ UCLA, & TII movie (all by different sources) all have June 24th as the date those pics were taken.

Last edited:

4514907018_285fd2384f_o.jpg

The story we've led to believe is that after Tohme got Colony Capital to take care of Neverland, Tom Barrack (from CC) got in contact with Anshutz who got Randy Phillips involved etc.

However this document shows that Michael's former manager Raymone Bain had been in negotiations with AEG since 2007!!!

Also notice FILM PROJECTS ;)

Look at point 30. Bain spoke to AEG about Film Projects. But AEG claim that the footage was for Michaels library and only used it after his "death"!!!

DI - do they actually take the trash cans or just pick up the trash from it?

regarding children' latest paps - I don't find it weird they huggged Kate or arrived in seperate cars, that doesn't mean anything. however, there's something weird about the whole thing.

- I don't think they saw each other earlier that day. it is kind of funny to greet a person u saw an hour ago like that, notice jermaine's children hugged her too. we can assume either kate or the kids [Michael's AND Jermaine's] were off for a while.

- well, still in hugs biz... it's not why were they hugging, it's how. while Jermajesty gave\got a big Jackson hug, the other 2 seem kinda awkward. to be honest, Lionel Richie hug was way more umm.. loving? no need to mention they live in same house for the last 10 months, right? for me it looked weird and fans on other boards said it too. I don't know what to think about it.

I do find it weird they sat next to the window. it seems like the jacksons don't bother too much about the whole paps thing. it's true you can't always avoid them. in fact there were pics of michael's children unmasked since always [especially 2008]. but this time it could have been avoided.

about jermaine's kids being arround michael's kids all the time since the 'stun gun incidents' - not true. they're always arround since last summer.

the paps kept saying there's somebody else there... weird. the person who took these photos is disturbing "looking good" etc about 12 years old girl. wtf?

MJ Doc Dr. Conrad Murray Loves Trini Poison

Dr. Conrad Murray who became famous for the most unfortunate reasons, that being the death of Superstar Michael Jackson in June 2009, well photos of the now famous Trinidad Born doctor have surfaced of him participating in Trinidad Carnival back in 2005.

Trini Maco Zone have acquired information that Dr. Conrad Murray made a Two Week trip to isle, but not only for Carnival but alleged also for a business investment. Based on reports from promotion model Maggie Goldstein, whom took a string of photos with the doctor stated that Dr. Murray recruited up to 20 promotional girls from Las Vegas to promote a high energy drink which he invested in called “Pitbull Energy Drink”. Ms. Goldstein also said that he liked to “Party Hard” up to early hours in the morning, and he also took favoritism to one girl in particular called “Tracy” whom was at least 20 years younger than him.

On Further investigation, most attendees to the Island People Mas Insomnia Fete 2005 which took place at Mobs 2, may remember the performance that was put on from the Las Vegas Promotion girls live on stage to promote the Pitbull Energy Drink brand which also included Ms. Goldstein. Dr. Conrad Murray also participated in Carnival Monday & Tuesday Parade of the Bands 2005, and on further investigation the band he played in was “Poison : Mardi Gras”.

hmmm....a Cardiologist Heart Doctor promoting an Energy Drink ?? ...we're just saying...

Dr. Conrad Murray in "Poison : Mardi Gras" For Trinidad Carnival 2005

Dr. Conrad Murray and Friends, Which includes a few of the Promotional Girls

Dr. Conrad Murray in "Poison : Mardi Gras" For Trinidad Carnival 2005, With "Tracy" in Hand.

Dr. Conrad Murray being a Pimp With Friend Tracy On His Lap.

Pitbull Energy Drink Promo Girls at Insomnia 2005

http://www.hiphopbev.com/

To follow with the document regarding Bain & AEG, point 30 continues:

King Tut is scheduled for a 2012 release:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384628/

Now check out this article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1901008/king_tut_and_the_king_of_pop_michael.html?cat=2

Michael Jackson to play King Tut'
Now, I'm going to officially go on book as saying... if this is true, then this is some Weeeiiiirrrrrrddddd sheeeeet. Simply... bizarre. Personally... consider this bullcrap till it appears in Variety or Hollywood Reporter... I couldn't get anyone to comment on it for ya, so it is unconfirmed RUMOR.... more... later...

I work at Columbia, and am not sure if this is the information you need. However, Columbia are set to go ahead with a massive big budget, adaptation of the story of 'King Tut', an Egyptian ruler who died at aged 18. Now most people know that. However, the funny thing is singer Michael Jackson is set to get the lead role.

Now speaking to a few people i have heard the reasoning behind this, and i cannot confirm this. Columbia is part of the Sony group, as you know, and Michael Jackson is signed to Sony Music. Michael Jackson agreed to do another album for Sony Music on the condition an agreement was made to allow him a pathway into the movie industry. Some kind of agreement was signed by Sony Music (Epic) and Columbia, for this to happen. Again i cannot confirm this. However, i am sure Michael Jackson is set to take the lead role. And what makes it even more believing, is that this story has leaked out to various media over the last few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?q=node/4511

AICN is very reliable with its news.
:wild:

Last edited:

:wild::wild:
I swear, sometimes I have a feeling that everything is right here in front of our eyes. We just need to see. Or is it just me....?

Again with the Michael and King Tut connection:
"The mummy was then wrapped in many layers of linen strips, sealed to the body by tar and/or resin. Magic amulets were put in the folds and were believed to protect the body from evil spirits and help the soul on its journey through the afterlife. The entire process was completed in 70 days, after which the mummy was delivered to the deceased person's family for burial."

June 25 - September 3 = 70 days..

OMg thos paps are crazy how dare they say a 12 year old is " looking good "

Same Tie? MJ vs. DCM
I don’t know, maybe some already noticed it.​
e4ba6c426a6c.jpg
and​
6bacd4c1f6fb.jpg

omg DI i blown away with that king tut stuff! wow! and that blackorwhite girl is back on the italian forum, and she said that MJ will be back before 6/25. I wish I can believe her!! this shit needs to end already!!!

Back