The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Ah I hadn't actually looked at the facebook before I posted it....

Ashamedly, I got it off MJDH :(

Nah it's not your fault :hug:
It happens :)

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I doubt that this is Macs real facebook.. many people seem to think so tho, judging from the photo comments.

hey I must have missed the discussion about what Uri said a few weeks ago, did someone appear on his show that next week or? did he explain who he was talking about?

Nope there wasn't anyone on the show.
Uri said that if he would hypnotise this person the answers wouldn't be good for young viewers so they decided not to bring him on the show.
He did say that he had a lot of emails with the question if it was going to be Michael but he said that he is 99% sure that he is dead.
So I sent an email to Uri because he always reads it and almost every email gets an answer.
I asked why he couldn't at least say the name of the person who would come to the show.
Or if he was still trying to get him on the show anyway.

His reply was this:

I'm still trying love Uri

Apparently Macauley Culkin posted this on facebook yesterday:

"And, F.Y.I. guys, Chriss Angel's beLIEve has NOTHING to do with Michael. No, that is not Michael Jackson's eyes. No, his song isn't proof that he's alive. And NO, Michael did not fake his death. Thank you."

that is DEFINITELY not his real account.. would the real Mac have this paparazzi pic as one of his profile pics? i dont think so, esp with this big ass watermark on it. lol! o and one of his pics with MJ in the 90's, a Marie Jackson comments on it saying oh!! tag me!! claiming to be Lisa Marie with a pic of her kissing MJ as her default. lol! dont worrry! it aint him!

4526123588_6af0e7f536_m.jpg

Last edited:

Apparently Macauley Culkin posted this on facebook yesterday:

"And, F.Y.I. guys, Chriss Angel's beLIEve has NOTHING to do with Michael. No, that is not Michael Jackson's eyes. No, his song isn't proof that he's alive. And NO, Michael did not fake his death. Thank you."
If this is true facebook. -_- Because you know that there are thousands of fake profiles out there. :doh:

Nope there wasn't anyone on the show.
Uri said that if he would hypnotise this person the answers wouldn't be good for young viewers so they decided not to bring him on the show.
He did say that he had a lot of emails with the question if it was going to be Michael but he said that he is 99% sure that he is dead.
So I sent an email to Uri because he always reads it and almost every email gets an answer.
I asked why he couldn't at least say the name of the person who would come to the show.
Or if he was still trying to get him on the show anyway.

His reply was this:

I'm still trying love Uri

hmm ok thanx for letting me know! :) teehee, he was also 99% sure this person would be there in that show :giggle: (kidding)

hmm ok thanx for letting me know! :) teehee, he was also 99% sure this person would be there in that show :giggle: (kidding)

Actually that is what Tom (pianogames) said.
Uri said in his anouncement he was 99 % sure that the person would come to the show and only 1% would mean that he wouldn't show up.
That 1% became the truth so what if the 1% of his words about him being alive is the truth....

I don't know if I make any sense because that's not how Tom said it exactly but that's what he meant.
I'm gonna search to get the real thing he posted

Actually that is what Tom (pianogames) said.
Uri said in his anouncement he was 99 % sure that the person would come to the show and only 1% would mean that he wouldn't show up.
That 1% became the truth so what if the 1% of his words about him being alive is the truth....

I don't know if I make any sense because that's not how Tom said it exactly but that's what he meant.
I'm gonna search to get the real thing he posted

thats exactly what I meant ;)

And just to add on the recent Latoya Interview, read again what she said about the 'film'.. Another slip ups for me..!!

And just to add on the recent Latoya Interview, read again what she said about the 'film'.. Another slip ups for me..!!

yup.. thats what I thought too!

So TMZ had a story yesterday about Nic Cage buying a pyramid tomb for himself when he dies. They have a gallery of celebrity graves etc. Michael's tomb is not in that list: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/celeb_graves

Jeez it seems as though so many great talented people died at such a young age...and I dont know why Michael was not included in that list of theirs...he should be..:(

So TMZ had a story yesterday about Nic Cage buying a pyramid tomb for himself when he dies. They have a gallery of celebrity graves etc. Michael's tomb is not in that list: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/celeb_graves
Like RIP list. lol! Soon fans will send several messages to TMZ asking why Michael is not on the gallery......... and it will be included in the gallery. :doh:

Like No Other....Sony's old ad campaign before make.believe:
file.php

20090628-MichaelJacksonsMoonwalker1988.jpg

I dont understand what this site is about http://www.wearebelievers.org/ but now they have this video:
[youtube]5OyYO6IZF6k[/youtube]

????????

I dont understand what this site is about http://www.wearebelievers.org/ but now they have this video:
[youtube]5OyYO6IZF6k[/youtube]

????????

wtf... :confused:

edit:

look what I found :D

oohMJ.jpg

It has been posted by a user here on mjjc and I thought it was interesting :)

Last edited:

Thx for the video DI lol, its funny. Give these singers a grammy lol, luv 'em. Who are they by the way ? Hope what they sing is true.

Last edited:

^what do they sing pac as it,s in french,maybe you could translate,merci pac

Sure, ill try sorry for being so rude as not doing it in the first place but i am doing something else at the same time. I'll try to translate what they sing when i'm done, Calotte or another french-speaking member, if u have the time to translate what they sing before i can do it plz do so. :)

Briefly: basically they tell us about elements which can make us believe that mj is alive, e.g the body moving in the helicopter, joe saying he doesnt know where his son's body is at larry king's interview, jermaine's wife wearing a t-shirt reading "michael lives" or something, etc.......

Last edited:

A couple of things I just found...

x0s6f6.png

qyh6v8.png

wtf... :confused:

edit:

look what I found :D

oohMJ.jpg

It has been posted by a user here on mjjc and I thought it was interesting :)

Whats that all about ?

And the video is really good!

A non beLiever fan noticed that I am a beLIEver and postetd this to me via twitter. For privacy reasons Ive deleted their name:

Well, since you're on that side, I might as well tell you my friend Prince Gritty (impersonator in NYC) was at the TII event and met Travis

After Travis watched them dance, he said to another dancer (Gritty overheard), "Man, Mike needs to see this." about 6 hours ago

Made me feel suspicious, but if that's true, then all the Tohme/Sony/AEG/LAPD stuff goes down the drain?

DI are you MJOne on MJHD.net ? Just to clear things up hehe

A couple of things I just found...
qyh6v8.png

a factual correction : John Branca wasn't the executor of the Elvis's estate.

Elvis designated his father Vernon Presley as the executor. Later Vernon designated National Bank of Commerce in Memphis, Joseph Hanks (Elvis's accountant) and Priscilla Presley as the executors.

Later Lisa Marie Presley become the main owner/manager/executor of the estate but still kept Priscilla Presley and the National Bank of Commerce as co-trustees.

Elvis designated his father Vernon Presley as the executor. Later Vernon designated National Bank of Commerce in Memphis, Joseph Hanks (Elvis's accountant) and Priscilla Presley as the executors.

Later Lisa Marie Presley become the main owner/manager/executor of the estate but still kept Priscilla Presley and the National Bank of Commerce as co-trustees.

Yeah, that one did puzzle me a little. I did some research afterwards and couldn't find anything to do with John Branca and Elvis.

It makes me wonder who put this together... TNZ. :scratch:

I ditto that and have mentioned this before on MJJC.

I would also like to point out that no one ever saw Elvis' death certificate as it has never been published. It is protected by laws in the State of Tennessee...as is everyone who lives (and dies) in Tennessee. What was seen was the Coroner's Report of Investigation, and not even the full report--just part of it.

And "Elvis" was seen at the Memphis airport after his death? That's funny. How many Elvis impersonators (and people who just liked to look like their idol) were in Memphis when Elvis died? LOTS.

Also, RCA didn't persuade Elvis that a "big tour was needed." He was scheduled to do the same types of tours he always did. The one that never happened was no different than the ones he had just finished. He toured regularly and the tours always followed the same pattern. Elvis' tour-that-never-happened was VERY different from MJ's. MJ had not toured in over a decade and the This is It concert series was to be a BIG tour. But Elvis's was not.

It's also technically incorrect to say that Elvis fired key employees, and "days" before his death. It was not "days" for one thing, it was much longer than days. The bodyguards were fired in mid-1976, and Elvis died in August '77, so that is not "days." And they were fired by Vernon, not Elvis. He fired longtime bodyguards who had a history or getting rough with Elvis' fans, and he didn't like that. And Red West had gotten very vocal with Elvis about his prescription drug use, which I'm sure Elvis didn't like. And Vernon didn't like or trust those guys anyway. And guess what, he was right not to. They published a tell-all book about Elvis that came out a month before Elvis died. And everyone who was around Elvis at the time said how deeply that betrayal hurt him.

I don't understand the "weirdly fast funeral" issue. Most people are buried within a few days of their death. That is customary, so how is that weird? And his body was seen by thousands of people at the viewing at Graceland.

TNZ needs to get their facts straight.

It makes me wonder who put this together... TNZ. :scratch:

Well anybody can put anything together

As for number 2
- Michael's death certificate is widely available on the internet
- The cause of death was deferred and later amended as acute propofol intoxication (which is also normal as they needed the lab, toxicology results back to determine the cause of death)
and
- The autopsy report lists Dr. Cooper as the doctor who pronounced him (dr. cooper's signature is redacted on the certificate copies available on the internet)

as for number 6
- well Joe himself told on TV that there has been a viewing of MJ's body for the family but he didn't go because he didn't want to remember his son that way. He choose not to see the body but that doesn't mean nobody saw the body. Latoya talks a lot about seeing his body and how it looked. As well as Karen Faye.

Back