The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I thought the "This Is Also it" had stopped redirect. lol! :doh:

I dont understand what this site is about http://www.wearebelievers.org/ but now they have this video:
[youtube]5OyYO6IZF6k[/youtube]

????????

This was one site that was doing the countdown? It seems that over.

And......

shirt2.png

It's a shirt from the site?

I know a while ago (this year), this program "24H People" spoke about the hoax and was aired in France. From what appears in the video, the person with the shirt was in this program talking about the hoax. It is what it seems.

Edit....

I found the videos of the program (24H People), but is in French:

Jackson Toujours En Vien?

Part 1

[youtube]P4wjAeqNcrs&feature[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]DDhSsJO1cCc&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

So some of the things that happened on June 25 2009 if compared to other celebrities in similar situations, seem rather relaxed in comparison. And yet we are dealing with Michael Jackson one of the most famous people in the world!

Lets compare...........

First the 911 call.

Listen to Britney Murphy's mother on the phone to 911 and compare it to MJ's 911 call.

• 911 stays on the phone until paramedics arrive (8min phone call)
  • Phone conversation is clearer on 911 side as that is where it is being recorded
  • The panic in the voice.
[youtube]5pnHf0_b6-U[/youtube]

Now listen to Michael's 911 call.

• 911 operator hangs up the phone (only 2min phone call)
  • Phone conversation is recorded from the callers phone and not 911
  • No panic or any real concern at all in the Alvarez's voice.
[youtube]iuzVZgfExjU[/youtube]

Next, the ambulance.

The paramedics were at Michael's house for 45mins before transporting Michael to UCLA. That's plenty of time to allow many paps to swarm Michael's house like they did at UCLA later that day. So why only a hand full of paps @ Michael's house that day? We here at MJJC even knew that an ambulance had arrived @ MJ's house via a twitter post:
An ambulance has just entered Michael Jackson's compound.
So why so few paps?

Whois more famous? Michael Jackson or Britney Spears?

If you take these pics at face value, it appears that Britney is.......
2.jpg

Where were all these people trying to get a pic of Michael during the day?

britney-spears-gurney-1b.jpg

britney-ambulance-1c.jpg

Heck Britney even had a helicopter follow her ambulance to the hospital:
britney-spears-house-2b.jpg

Now lets compare the video's both by HollywoodTV:
[youtube]sFF_DUvGP4w[/youtube]

And Michael:
[youtube]QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube]

Can you see the difference between a REAL scenario and a fake one?

THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME DOUBT OF THE HOAX.

[youtube]LNJqHsg9O9U[/youtube]

[youtube]F4Q983-uTGQ[/youtube]

I dont have any explanation for that...

crocodile tears of cold-blood murdere-what other explanation one needs?

So some of the things that happened on June 25 2009 if compared to other celebrities in similar situations, seem rather relaxed in comparison. And yet we are dealing with Michael Jackson one of the most famous people in the world!

Lets compare...........

First the 911 call.

Listen to Britney Murphy's mother on the phone to 911 and compare it to MJ's 911 call.

• 911 stays on the phone until paramedics arrive (8min phone call)
  • Phone conversation is clearer on 911 side as that is where it is being recorded
  • The panic in the voice.
[youtube]5pnHf0_b6-U[/youtube]

Now listen to Michael's 911 call.

• 911 operator hangs up the phone (only 2min phone call)
  • Phone conversation is recorded from the callers phone and not 911
  • No panic or any real concern at all in the Alvarez's voice.
[youtube]iuzVZgfExjU[/youtube]

Next, the ambulance.

The paramedics were at Michael's house for 45mins before transporting Michael to UCLA. That's plenty of time to allow many paps to swarm Michael's house like they did at UCLA later that day. So why only a hand full of paps @ Michael's house that day? We here at MJJC even knew that an ambulance had arrived @ MJ's house via a twitter post:
So why so few paps?

If you take these pics at face value, it appears that Britney is.......
2.jpg

Where were all these people trying to get a pic of Michael during the day?

britney-spears-gurney-1b.jpg

britney-ambulance-1c.jpg

Heck Britney even had a helicopter follow her ambulance to the hospital:
britney-spears-house-2b.jpg

Now lets compare the video's both by HollywoodTV:
[youtube]sFF_DUvGP4w[/youtube]

And Michael:
[youtube]QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube]

Can you see the difference between a REAL scenario and a fake one?

Thanks DI, I couldnt have put this better. Its so fake.

:no:.......like I said before...I keep a small part of my heart open to the fact that he is still here....but in all reality...I KNOW he is gone...and yes it sucks to have to admit that to myself....I even have to say it out-loud to myself...because Until I did...I could not come to terms with it. I still haven't...but for all who do still think Michael is still here with us...I give you a big hug..:hug:....I cannot pretend he is still here because it is so bad for my mind to lie to myself......It hurts so bad to have to write that he is gone...it brings me to tears everytime. I mean no disrespect to anyone here...we are all free to believe what we want.....I hope you guys are right with this hoax stuff.....cuz Michael dieing...is killing me....:cry:

Next, the ambulance.

So why so few paps?

Quite different events actually.

Britney refused to allow Kevin Federline to have the children and locked herself and the kids to the bathroom. She didn't opened the door despite the requests so the cops were called. A lot of the media came too as they listen to the police radio. Later there was 90 minute stand-off between Britney and the cops - where she basically held her kids hostage and the police broke the door down to get the kids and put her on 5150 hold.

The police radio and the 90 minute stand-off is probably the reason why you see that many media there. as they knew what was going on so they went there.

In Michael's case yes the arrival of the ambulance was known - but that's all. At that time nobody knew why the ambulance was called and who it was called for. There could be several reasons for an ambulance arrival and that's probably why nobody swarmed the house as they didn't know what was happening.

Ps: we don't see many(if any) paps following ambulances in the cases of Britney Murphy, Corey Haim, DJ AM, Casey Johnson, Heath Ledger etc. Simply because a call to the cops versus an arrival of ambulance (call to 911) is different events in nature.

Last edited:

:no:.......like I said before...I keep a small part of my heart open to the fact that he is still here....but in all reality...I KNOW he is gone...and yes it sucks to have to admit that to myself....I even have to say it out-loud to myself...because Until I did...I could not come to terms with it. I still haven't...but for all who do still think Michael is still here with us...I give you a big hug..:hug:....I cannot pretend he is still here because it is so bad for my mind to lie to myself......It hurts so bad to have to write that he is gone...it brings me to tears everytime. I mean no disrespect to anyone here...we are all free to believe what we want.....I hope you guys are right with this hoax stuff.....cuz Michael dieing...is killing me....:cry:

xthunderx.. I know this video is weird, but for me its the ONLY thing that could prove that he is dead, the only thing. I have maybe 400 things that proves me he is alive, but sadly one thing can destroy 400 others faster than I thought. I still believe he is alive, I just dont have an explanation for that one, maybe theres one in link of the hoax but I dont see it right now. And Keep the faith :)

Its called acting. Theres a lot of acting going on atm. Ask LaToya ;)

[youtube]ut6ob7OnFqc[/youtube]

Quite different events actually.

Britney refused to allow Kevin Federline to have the children and locked herself and the kids to the bathroom. She didn't opened the door despite the requests so the cops were called. A lot of the media came too as they listen to the police radio. Later there was 90 minute stand-off between Britney and the cops - where she basically held her kids hostage and the police broke the door down to get the kids and put her on 5150 hold.

The police radio and the 90 minute stand-off is probably the reason why you see that many media there. as they knew what was going on, they went there.

In Michael's case yes the arrival of the ambulance was known - but that's all. At that time nobody knew why the ambulance was called and who it was called for. There could be several reasons for an ambulance arrival and that's probably why nobody swarmed the house as they didn't know what was happening.

Britney was having a meltdown, the world came running. Michael was dying, nobody came running.

Plus the media had 45mins to get to Michael's house. They also listen in with radio scanners. Thats plenty of time. Michael's situation was more dire than Britney. She was just having a hissy fit.

And the 2 911 calls are distinctly different. You cant refute that......and you didnt.

lol All those "celebrities" you just listed arent in the same calibre as Michael....DJAM? I didnt even know who he was until he died. Some guy that Dj's for celebrites is your comparison? Come on now?

Acting :S He could win an oscar for that one because I dont think he is acting.. but that just my opinion...

So should Paris for her little acting job at the memorial crying that one time but smiling the rest of the event.

xthunderx.. I know this video is weird, but for me its the ONLY thing that could prove that he is dead, the only thing. I have maybe 400 things that proves me he is alive, but sadly one thing can destroy 400 others faster than I thought. I still believe he is alive, I just dont have an explanation for that one, maybe theres one in link of the hoax but I dont see it right now. And Keep the faith :)

:hug:

I remember I was told that Murray was making a "documentary" and that the images of these videos are part of it and that would be released after this is over. :scratch:

For everything that's happening so far, I doubt he will be arrested and Murray knows that. Lose medical license? It's already a great novel. Trial? Let's see if it really happens. :coffee:

Britney was having a meltdown, the world came running. Michael was dying, nobody came running.

Plus the media had 45mins to get to Michael's house. They also listen in with radio scanners. Thats plenty of time. Michael's situation was more dire than Britney. She was just having a hissy fit.

And the 2 911 calls are distinctly different. You cant refute that......and you didnt.

Like I said they knew that Britney was having a meltdown, they didn't know that Michael was dying. The ambulance could have been for anyone at the house for any medical reason.

Yes you can listen to police radio scanners and police communication very easily so they knew that there was a hostage situation at Britney's house.

But 911 calls cannot be listened with scanners - therefore they had no idea that the ambulance was for "50 year old male" or that he was't breathing.

ps: I did not listen to 911 tapes and I don't plan to. I find that disturbing and that's my personal choice.

and a clarification : I wasn't making a comparison of who is more famous, who will be more likely to be followed by a paparazzi. My point was that "ambulances will generate less attention from media as they cannot know exact the reason for them being at the scene".

Last edited:

I remember I was told that Murray was making a "documentary" and that the images of these videos are part of it and that would be released after this is over. :scratch:

For everything that's happening so far, I doubt he will be arrested and Murray knows that. Lose medical license? It's already a great novel. Trial? Let's see if it really happens. :coffee:

I see your point.. and I though about that, maybe murray cried for something else..!

Im sure murray will never get charged too.

Like I said they knew that Britney was having a meltdown, they didn't know that Michael was dying. The ambulance could have been for anyone at the house for any medical reason.

Yes you can listen to radio scanners and as I said you can listen to police communication very easily so they knew that there was a hostage situation at Britney's house.

But 911 calls cannot be listened over radio scanners - therefore they had no idea that the ambulance was for "50 year old male" or that he was't breathing.

ps: I did not listen to 911 tapes and I don't plan to. I find that disturbing and that's my personal choice.

They knew it was Britney and they would have known that it was Michael having medical issues as well after listening for 45mins via scanners. How else did the media know that MJ was in a "coma" or "dead"? Why did NPG show up right then? Or was it the other da.................. lol BTW this is the media we're talking about. They lie out there ass. If an ambulance showed up @ Michael's, paps would have said it was for MJ whether it was or not.....but it was!

And the 911 tapes are like night and day. You can tell which is fake and which is real.

We're talking about MJ and he much greater than all these other artists together. The press has always dogged him and always had a great interest on the private life of Michael. One fine day, an ambulance is at the house of MJ.... Surely the press would be in weight on the door of Michael in seconds.

I see your point.. and I though about that, maybe murray cried for something else..!

Im sure murray will never get charged too.
I do not know if he really was crying. He was wearing glasses and watch these videos surprise me that he not was stoned and insulted by people. Murray was very well received by people. And the whole world knows he is the prime suspect and accused in the death of MJ. :scratch:It's very interesting the reaction of people in the video with the presence of Murray.

I in his place, would be very afraid to go out on the street and wonder he's going to work every day (if it is really working). Yes, he walks with bodyguards. :scratch: :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:

Michael frequently used symbols in his clothing, such as 7's, crowns, stars, etc. One new symbol we see in This Is It is the Ankh, an Egyption symbol for "life". And not only just "life", but historically the Ankh appears frequently in Egyptian tomb paintings and other art, often at the fingertips of a god or goddess in images that represent the deities of the afterlife conferring the gift of life on the dead person's mummy - life after death.
In the photo stills from This Is It, we see Michael in two different jackets which both include the Ankh symbol:

Did Michael study Egyptian history and incorporate that into This Is It? He does have a precedent of incorporating Egyptian images into video, so one more thing for us to ponder...

fyi - those jackets were designed without any input from Michael.

Those jackets came from the Balmain Spring 2009 line and are designed by Christophe Decarnin. They first showcased these jackets in September 28, 2008 in Paris Fashion week. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2009RTW-BALMAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-HoFYKlDM. If you watch the video you can see 4 jackets that MJ wore (including a white version of the pointy shoulder jacket. Also you can see the symbol being used on several other dresses and pants as well.

At that time Christophe Decarnin said that his inspiration for the collection was Michael Jackson - a combination of his military style, his 80's style and his love of crystals.

After Balmain showed this jackets at their fashion show French Vogue fashion director told Michael about Balmain line inspired by him. (and he was most probably given some of the jackets) Michael started wearing these jackets later on around April 2009.

fyi - those jackets were designed without any input from Michael.

Those jackets came from the Balmain Spring 2009 line and are designed by Christophe Decarnin. They first showcased these jackets in September 28, 2008 in Paris Fashion week. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2009RTW-BALMAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-HoFYKlDM. If you watch the video you can see 4 jackets that MJ wore (including a white version of the pointy shoulder jacket. Also you can see the symbol being used on several other dresses and pants as well.

At that time Christophe Decarnin said that his inspiration for the collection was Michael Jackson - a combination of his military style, his 80's style and his love of crystals.

After Balmain showed this jackets at their fashion show French Vogue fashion director told Michael about Balmain line inspired by him. (and he was most probably given some of the jackets) Michael started wearing these jackets later on around April 2009.

I never said that Michael designed them ;)

xDecade showed another pic with this symbol on the back of the BoW jacket.

Michael still hand picked the jackets. Just because he didnt design them, doesnt mean he didnt know what that symbol meant. ;)

I never said that Michael designed them ;)

xDecade showed another pic with this symbol on the back of the BoW jacket.

Michael still hand picked the jackets. Just because he didnt design them, doesnt mean he didnt know what that symbol meant. ;)

I agree, the biggest proof is the red jacket. He add 777 on it himself during the reheasals.

OK, for all the believers...I have a question. Even though I believe MJ is dead, I am very willing to admit that he could be alive. Anything is possible, after all. I don't believe he is, but I do believe it's possible. I do find some of the information in this thread fascinating. And since I have a good friend who is beyond convinced that MJ is still alive, and I know how much she loves MJ and I respect her beyond measure, I will never put down anyone who believes MJ is still alive. We all love him and I think we all want to find out the truth, and that is what matters most to me.

So....my question...can you do something for me? Please, just for the sake of my question, please assume that Michael did die on June 25th. Just for this moment, pretend that is true in your mind. Then answer this: if MJ really died, how do you reconcile all of these things that happened, all the things that are being used now as proof or clues or evidence that he hoaxed his death?

I'm just curious.

OK, for all the believers...I have a question. Even though I believe MJ is dead, I am very willing to admit that he could be alive. Anything is possible, after all. I don't believe he is, but I do believe it's possible. I do find some of the information in this thread fascinating. And since I have a good friend who is beyond convinced that MJ is still alive, and I know how much she loves MJ and I respect her beyond measure, I will never put down anyone who believes MJ is still alive. We all love him and I think we all want to find out the truth, and that is what matters most to me.

So....my question...can you do something for me? Please, just for the sake of my question, please assume that Michael did die on June 25th. Just for this moment, pretend that is true in your mind. Then answer this: if MJ really died, how do you reconcile all of these things that happened, all the things that are being used now as proof or clues or evidence that he hoaxed his death?

I'm just curious.

Ok for me its like this.

Ive mourned Michael, Ive grieved for him and I miss him to this day as if he has died.

However I also cant turn a blind eye to all the oddities & inconsistencies that still continue to this day regarding the death of Michael Jackson. They all point to a faux death. Ive tried many times to think realistically what else these things could mean, and it all points in the same direction. Hoax (I hate that word!).

If it turns out that Michael really is gone, I would L.O.V.E. some realistic answers to 140 pages worth of bizarre circumstances.

A fan on twitter who does not believe Michael is alive posted this to me:

Well, since you're on that side, I might as well tell you my friend Prince Gritty (impersonator in NYC) was at the TII event and met Travis

After Travis watched them dance, he said to another dancer (Gritty overheard), "Man, Mike needs to see this." about 6 hours ago
Made me feel suspicious, but if that's true, then all the Tohme/Sony/AEG/LAPD stuff goes down the drain?

I dont believe in that last comment about Sony/AEG etc as I have an answer for that but things like this from a non believer really makes me wonder.

Ok so yesterday I posted that www.thisisalsoit.com WAS redirecting to http://www.tmz.com/terms/#warranties but is now redirecting to http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8812#p146046

So whats the point to this? Well it appears that we were directed to TMZ for this:
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TMZ.COM AND ALL THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT IN TMZ.COM ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TMZ.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TMZ.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT TMZ.COM'S WEB SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TMZ.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT IN TMZ.COM OR ANY SITES LINKED TO TMZ.COM IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TMZ.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT IN TMZ.COM WILL NOT INFINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND TMZ.COM ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS IN SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT OF TMZ.COM. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.

So what does this mean? (and why am I talking in questions?? lol)

It basically means that TMZ cant be held responsible for well, lying. It means that if something isnt the truth, TMZ arent liable.

TMZ.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT IN TMZ.COM OR ANY SITES LINKED TO TMZ.COM IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.

In other words: We post stuff but don't be mad if it's all not true (Like: 'Michael Jackson dies' for example)

After Travis watched them dance, he said to another dancer (Gritty overheard), "Man, Mike needs to see this." about 6 hours ago

:scratch:.......... this twitter post was 6 hrs old when you quoted it on mjjc ?..............:scratch:............

:scratch:.......... this twitter post was 6 hrs old when you quoted it on mjjc ?..............:scratch:............

I didnt post it here right away ;)

Do not post videos of the papparazzi filming Michael's children. This is against the rules and will not be allowed here. Michael's wishes for his children's privacy will be respected here.

Back