The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kvYJOjDaKfI/S4DO1dpW-BI/AAAAAAAAApI/eZfvyvHXV7M/s1600-h/mjegypt.jpg

But it gets more interesting. Let's now move to the 17th century. There was a painter by the name of Barent Fabritius. He created a painting entitled ‘A Portrait of a Young Man’, painted around 1650. This one is even more striking than the Egyptian image:

So what is the point? None really, just an interesting diversion to complement the thought that MJ truly is a reflection of past, present, and perhaps..the future...

omg yes I remember this painting! the similarities are unbelievable!!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Important question about the "real" doctor murray. was his full name Conrad Robert Murray?
is he from texas? what was his age?

An interesting thread here (If MJ were still alive.........):
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2755001#post2755001

At the end of The Jack5ons - A Family Dynasty, a logo flashed briefly on the screen. This logo belongs to an entity called "5 Bros Enterprises", and the website can be accessed by typing in 5brothersenterprises.com or thejack5onsafamilydynasty.com.
Is this a new Jack5ons venture? And for what purpose? Was it just to produce their show..or something more?

The website says, "Coming Soon". BUT IF YOU ARE PATIENT YOU WILL HEAR A LOUD BAM! THEN THE LOGO APPEARS.. (Make sure your computer speakers and volume are on).
[youtube]GuygTSvRO0I[/youtube]

There are many things to look at in this design, from the 5 images on the crown, to the "Griffons" - eagle-like Lions who "guard treasure"; a heart-like image behind the Jack5ons name... what can you find? You may want to pay close attention to the "Coming Soon" letters..what secrets do they hold?

Extra fun bonus game: Right click on the logo and hit "play"..you will see a special message and another lovely BAM!

Many have wondered what the background image is for the "Coming Soon":

MJHD lightened up the image on the AllJack5ons Twitter to find the secret MJ image..but even with the simple use of MS Paint, all you need to do is copy the image and invert the colors and you will see it...
secretmj.jpg

So why is this "hidden"...and what does this mean? (click to enlarge)
xenogears.jpg

Last edited:

MJ's SS # - Righ To Privacy In Death?

Judging by what the estate's lawyers are saying, you would think yes, as they are denouncing the public view of MJ's social security number for "privacy" reasons.

But according the the FAQ of the Social Security Administration's website, http://www.ssa.gov/history/hfaq.html , an individual's social security number becomes searchable after they die:(click to enlarge)

However, in the estate's lawyer's letter to Joe Jackson's attorney Brian Oxman, posted on TMZ (http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1231_jackson_ucla_wm.pdf)
they firmly believe that the public should NOT have access to the SS#:
(click to enlarge)

They are protecting the SS# as if he was alive....

So does this prove that MJ's SS# was NOT reported to the Social Security death index, and that any record of his SS# in the index is false?

FYI I posted BOTH of MJs SS #'s here. One was for JOE and the other was for JOSEPH. It was said that MJ had 2 SS's for identity theft reasons. JOSEPH died ;) Its believed that JOSEPH is the King Of Pop persona and JOE is the human being.

^

All I can say is..wtf :-O

Looks like everyone gets an IV drip and is secured on the stretcher with straps when they are rushed into the emergency room from an ambulance...unless you are Michael Jackson. Compare this photo of Tiger Wood's mother-in-law to Michael Jackson's photo. There is no IV drip in Michael's photo. He's not even strapped in....
I suppose cardiac arrest doesn't warrant these minor details...

To contradict the assumption that MJ was "dead" and therefore did not need an IV, Randy Phillips himself says here at 2:39 that MJ was on life support at the hospital. (They don't put dead people on life support).

[youtube]yKcVI3lXgQ0[/youtube]

Posted around end of March 2010...

Here is a tranlation of that article, using an online translator...

He says which Murray deserves palms of all the fans. Murray is employed of the American Court of Justice to act in front of this case even in the very May or June of this year, but the plans of MJ changed. In the interview with Jermaine, yes he (MJ) was joined, in Amsterdam. The " green little man was MJ " .Conforme Edward, Jermaine said still that the contract Sony is intentional to promote the turn of his brother who will must happen definitely in the end of April. Jermaine still affirmed: " Before the day you show 28 news up they will appear, we are all, when the play disposed our family to be opened. We cannot keep on taking this episode to before, it is the hour of for an end. MJ was never out of the Sony in spite of all the problems and quarrels between them. And they are planning a great event.''

Cirque du Soleil in 2011 everyone??

LOL if this is true Michael was VERY close....(amsterdam)

Missyb007 posted this on MJDHI

Watch this Video, around 4:10 the lady doing signs the words "He's Alive".

Play close attention to the sign she makes.

Now, here's a video from Michael's memorial.
At 1:22 and 1:54 Are they signing "He's alive"?

I posted this a while ago but no response.
I do believe they sign He's alive.
In previous performances they did another move so it seems this was specially made for the memorial....

To me Dave Dave on LKL is MJ for many reasons that Ive explained here before. There have been many comparisons between MJ and Fave Dace but here is a quick one:

First, Dave Dave and the original TMZ photo of MJ:

Next an overlay of each side of MJ's face over Dave Dave, with slight adjustments for angle:

Whether or not you believe that MJ portrayed Dave Dave on Larry King Live, these comparisons always turn out uncanny!

Dave Dave is Michael on LK.... :scratch: I really can not believe why is simply bizarre... to me. :doh: These pictures and what I saw in LK not convince me of that. Is Dave Dave and not Michael. I do not think Michael would come to this point. Seriously. :mello:

But I respect if you believe it is Michael. :)

Last edited:

Someone asked if we could post pictures of the kids from the memorial. We can do this.

Ok so you all know how I am about this hoax theory....but...in the interview from the body guard...this was the Q and A

Quote:
Q: Hi Bill, have you heard that Cirque du Soleil is going to be creating a Michael Jackson show?

- I think its GREAT! He would have (excuse me) he will love it!

Now I wonder why he would of changed his wording....

Ok so you all know how I am about this hoax theory....but...in the interview from the body guard...this was the Q and A

Quote:
Q: Hi Bill, have you heard that Cirque du Soleil is going to be creating a Michael Jackson show?

- I think its GREAT! He would have (excuse me) he will love it!

Now I wonder why he would of changed his wording....
:fortuneteller:

They were not working for Michael between 2008/2009. I really do not trust 100% in these securities. Let's see.

They were not working for Michael between 2008/2009. I really do not trust 100% in these securities. Let's see.

yes..I agree...we have to wait and see..:)

Lets listen to the new interview with REBBIE!!

Are you ready ?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36708536#36708536

Rebbie Jackson said she’s been kept abreast of the police investigation. Asked if Murray is the only person implicated, she said, “I think it’s a lot more than that possibly. We’ll find out. I can’t say too much, but it’s interesting what’s going on. I don't know exactly what happenned, I think theres gonna be interesting results for everyone”

:O

Are you ready ?

Rebbie Jackson said she’s been kept abreast of the police investigation. Asked if Murray is the only person implicated, she said, “I think it’s a lot more than that possibly. We’ll find out. I can’t say too much, but it’s interesting what’s going on. I don't know exactly what happenned, I think theres gonna be interesting results for everyone”

hmm.. she's sure hiding some information.. like she said, something that she cant talk about.. We´re all waiting for this interesting result!!

Im not familiar with Rebbies career.. but why would she be performing now??

Some of you arent convinced that Michael was Dave Dave on LKL on the day of the funeral. And thats understandable as its an odd thing to claim and its an odd thing for Michael to do on the surface. We have statement from MJs publicist who says that Michael often would dress up as a burn victim. We have MJs bodyguards who said "That was Michaels burn victim look". So fans saying Michael wouldnt do that, thats not true.

Why would Michael do something like this? To me it was to go on TV and say, look you all think Im dead but Im right in front of your face. We dont really know why Michael would have done this. Also I remember that Dave Dave was at Michaels funeral and gave a speech. Which Dave Dave I dont know!

In December of 2007 Michael was seen with bandages around his mouth, while shopping at a book store with his children. Pictures from that day where taken and surfaced the internet, many wondered why the bandages where there.
The story that was making headlines was that Michael was accidentally whacked in the face by his younger son Blanket while playing around, and part of Michael's upper lip collapsed. Apparently his lip was so bad that he needed to get it surgically fixed.

The media had reported that the reason for the bandages was due to MJ's lips bursting due to the accident with Blanket. Below is a report from "Extra":

Curiously though, during the GMA bodyguard interview, the topic of Michael's appearance at that time came up. They showed the pictures of Michael wearing bandages across the screen. When asked if Michael was hiding injuries under them, one of the body guards answered "No. That disguise to him was the burn victim"
You can hear this at around 5:15
[youtube]VUDwVqmU3mk[/youtube]

Michael has been known for showing unique appearances in public. Most often, has been seen wearing masks, sunglasses and scarves, not so much bandages. So, why would they question the bandages over all his other disguises?

What does burn victim remind you of, Dave Dave perhaps?
The "disguise" really isn't a disguise, you can see it is MJ. So the bodyguards changing the story doesn't make much sense when they say he wanted to "disguise" as a burn victim. In light of the reports in 2007 where the explanation was given that an accident caused the surgery and resulting bandages, why would the bodyguards say that MJ was trying to disguise as a burn victim, now in 2010? And why a burn victim? In light of the Dave Dave Larry King Live appearance, it could make you wonder, and we are burning to know the truth... ;)

[youtube]7YkKWzG03CE[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

hmm.. she's sure hiding some information.. like she said, something that she cant talk about.. We´re all waiting for this interesting result!!

Im not familiar with Rebbies career.. but why would she be performing now??

She has always performed sporadically as far as I can tell. I don't know everywhere she has performed - I don't think it is all that publicized, especially if its overseas - but even in 93, before the allegations she was reported to have had a successful tour in Romania, if my memory is still working.

Some of you arent convinced that Michael was Dave Dave on LKL on the day of the funeral. And thats understandable as its an odd thing to claim and its an odd thing for Michael to do on the surface. We have statement from MJs publicist who says that Michael often would dress up as a burn victim. We have MJs bodyguards who said "That was Michaels burn victim look". So fans saying Michael wouldnt do that, thats not true.

Why would Michael do something like this? To me it was to go on TV and say, look you all think Im dead but Im right in front of your face. We dont really know why Michael would have done this. Also I remember that Dave Dave was at Michaels funeral and gave a speech. Which Dave Dave I dont know!

In December of 2007 Michael was seen with bandages around his mouth, while shopping at a book store with his children. Pictures from that day where taken and surfaced the internet, many wondered why the bandages where there.
The story that was making headlines was that Michael was accidentally whacked in the face by his younger son Blanket while playing around, and part of Michael's upper lip collapsed. Apparently his lip was so bad that he needed to get it surgically fixed.

The media had reported that the reason for the bandages was due to MJ's lips bursting due to the accident with Blanket. Below is a report from "Extra":

Curiously though, during the GMA bodyguard interview, the topic of Michael's appearance at that time came up. They showed the pictures of Michael wearing bandages across the screen. When asked if Michael was hiding injuries under them, one of the body guards answered "No. That disguise to him was the burn victim"
You can hear this at around 5:15
[youtube]VUDwVqmU3mk[/youtube]

Michael has been known for showing unique appearances in public. Most often, has been seen wearing masks, sunglasses and scarves, not so much bandages. So, why would they question the bandages over all his other disguises?

What does burn victim remind you of, Dave Dave perhaps?
The "disguise" really isn't a disguise, you can see it is MJ. So the bodyguards changing the story doesn't make much sense when they say he wanted to "disguise" as a burn victim. In light of the reports in 2007 where the explanation was given that an accident caused the surgery and resulting bandages, why would the bodyguards say that MJ was trying to disguise as a burn victim, now in 2010? And why a burn victim? In light of the Dave Dave Larry King Live appearance, it could make you wonder, and we are burning to know the truth... ;)

[youtube]7YkKWzG03CE[/youtube]

You're right to some point.

:unsure:

I think my head will explode. :bugeyed

Are you ready ?

:bugeyed

Rebbie, please, the whole world knows that Michael is dead, what's interesting about that.... about the death of his brother? lol! WTF??????? :doh:

That makes no sense or is she trying to say something indirectly. :smilerolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

I really do believe that D.D on L.K. is M.J lol! if it isnt MJ then it sure as hell isnt Dave either... 100% NOT Dave..

I highly doubt that if blanket busted MJ upper lip so badly that he needed surgery MJ would be out and about with in the streets with such an serious accident LOL! STUPID MEDIA they truly make up shit straight from their @sses!

It was just a disguise! And compared to other disguises (like MJ dressed up like a mummy or burned Victim in others yrs) that wasn't nothing!

I highly doubt that if blanket busted MJ upper lip so badly that he needed surgery MJ would be out and about with in the streets with such an serious accident LOL! STUPID MEDIA they truly make up shit straight from their @sses!

It was just a disguise! And compared to other disguises (like MJ dressed up like a mummy or burned Victim in others yrs) that wasn't nothing!

How is it a disguise when you can clearly see it is MJ??

She has always performed sporadically as far as I can tell. I don't know everywhere she has performed - I don't think it is all that publicized, especially if its overseas - but even in 93, before the allegations she was reported to have had a successful tour in Romania, if my memory is still working.

ooh ok.. thanks ;)

I think the press and other people might look into the bookstore incident a little too far, one fan pointed out at the time that Michael was wearing a scarf and that the tape on his face looked like double sided tape, I think it was just to stick the scarf to his face.

ah... I should not come here any more, all these facts make me hope but then I think it's all too bizarre to be true... :(

one fan pointed out at the time that Michael was wearing a scarf and that the tape on his face looked like double sided tape, I think it was just to stick the scarf to his face.

I remember that and realistically that is probably the reason for that picture but MJ bodyguards who seems down to earth and truthful state that this was MJs burn victim look. Watch the video again.

But it is still well known that MJ would disguise himself as a burn victim. ;)

Take it for what it's worth, but in the original Jackson Dynasty image, with all the brothers and without the colors inverted, you can still faintly see the image of Michael. I'm confused as to how that's hiding anything when the image itself is visible on the original photo. :scratch:

Take it for what it's worth, but in the original Jackson Dynasty image, with all the brothers and without the colors inverted, you can still faintly see the image of Michael. I'm confused as to how that's hiding anything when the image itself is visible on the original photo. :scratch:

Why have MJs image there in the background faintly? We know MJ was apart of the J5 so have his pic there properly.

And whats coming soon on that website?? Jackson Dynasty show came and went. Nothing happened to the website. What are they waiting for?................BAM!

In a recent interview Cirque Du Soleil CEO Daniel Lamarre states that MJ will "return to the stage".

[youtube]if3W0kV3MlQ[/youtube]

He says there will be no Michael Jackson impersonators. "No one can do it the way he was doing it", he said. "Plus, if you're a true Michael Jackson fan, that's him..you want to see him. and that's the challenge, we want to have his presence, a strong presence., on stage like you've never seen before."

MJ as you've never seen before..where have we heard that?

Could a hologram be the answer?

[youtube]ZAl3gKliskw[/youtube]

Once again "Paparazzi pictures of the kids are not allowed". If you want to post that picture of Michael you'll have to edit Blanket out.

Last edited:

Coca Cola ad for their 5 Alive Juice. DODO bird resurrects and does the moonwalk!
[youtube]C3O76tZe6ic[/youtube]

Back