The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

The problems with the autospy report are not a big deal. When you are arrested you aren't measured, they ask you for all your physical information. Mj could have told them 5'11 because he wants to be taller.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

The problems with the autospy report are not a big deal. When you are arrested you aren't measured, they ask you for all your physical information. Mj could have told them 5'11 because he wants to be taller.

Not true. When you are arrested, you are measured. You stand in front of a wall for your mug shot which has measurements on it so police can quickly get that info at the same time.

The different sections of the board are here for a reason. Therefore posting hoax theories in the case forum isn't appropriate which is why the video's were deleted from the thread. To call the moderators ignorant for that is insulting and highly inappropriate. If you have a problem take it to PM. Show respect.

Those videos (despite having the word hoax in it) if you watch them was showing the holes in the autposy report and isnt about a hoax.

However I do apologise for comment. Frustration got the better of me.:cheers:

The different sections of the board are here for a reason. Therefore posting hoax theories in the case forum isn't appropriate which is why the video's were deleted from the thread. To call the moderators ignorant for that is insulting and highly inappropriate. If you have a problem take it to PM. Show respect.

Insulting? What I find insulting is that MJJC wants to HIDE and IGNORE the hoax.

Insulting? What I find insulting is that MJJC wants to HIDE and IGNORE the hoax.
Touche.

I also dont appreciate that people assume that believers are disrespectful to Michael and his family which couldnt be further from the truth. In fact hoax forums have sub forums regarding the disrespect of the media.

HarveyLevinTMZ

I just saw a picture of someone -- believe me you thought he was dead but I'm telling you he may not be. Hopefully on TMZ.com tomorrow

tmz1.png

&

HarveyLevinTMZ

weird danny gans changed his last song to "final curtain" the night before he died

tmz2.png

http://twitter.com/HarveyLevinTMZ

Last edited:

You really should be careful with your comments. There's nobody in MJJC that wants to "hide or ignore the hoax" as you put it. Do you read the posts in the conspiracy section? It's all filled with threads and posts that consist of hoax and conspriacy theories, inconsistencies, discussions etc.. How could be called "hide and ignore" when there's a dedicated section for that topic?

It is also very important to remember that there's no rule that says every member here should accept and fully believe to the hoax as well. I hope that you do realize that everyone deals with Michael's death differently and everyone may not be open or able or willing to hear a discussion of how Michael could be alive especially if their healing process consists of accepting his death. You need to respect these people's wishes as well.

That's why the board has sections and everything has to be kept in the appropriate section. Once again there's nobody and nothing that stops you from discussing the hoax as long as you do it in the correct section. If you read the moderator posts you'll see that they don't say "don't post this stuff", they say "please post this in the correct section".

HarveyLevinTMZ

I just saw a picture of someone -- believe me you thought he was dead but I'm telling you he may not be. Hopefully on TMZ.com tomorrow

tmz1.png

&

HarveyLevinTMZ

weird danny gans changed his last song to "final curtain" the night before he died

tmz2.png

http://twitter.com/HarveyLevinTMZ

:O Whats THAT ? OMG?

Edit : Oh okay its from 2009.. LOL

TMZ is acting like they tried to say that they are discovering the hoax now.. but they knew it from the beginning.

Paps caught LaToya in her car and asked about Michael's health, and she refuted the skin cancer rumors. But more interestingly, at around 1:06 she mentions that she is working on a project, but can't give anyone the details yet.

The only project she ended up doing was a song dedicated to the memory of her brother Michael Jackson... so perhaps that is why she couldn't say anything?

You really should be careful with your comments. There's nobody in MJJC that wants to "hide or ignore the hoax" as you put it. Do you read the posts in the conspiracy section? It's all filled with threads and posts that consist of hoax and conspriacy theories, inconsistencies, discussions etc.. How could be called "hide and ignore" when there's a dedicated section for that topic?

It is also very important to remember that there's no rule that says every member here should accept and fully believe to the hoax as well. I hope that you do realize that everyone deals with Michael's death differently and everyone may not be open or able or willing to hear a discussion of how Michael could be alive especially if their healing process consists of accepting his death. You need to respect these people's wishes as well.

That's why the board has sections and everything has to be kept in the appropriate section. Once again there's nobody and nothing that stops you from discussing the hoax as long as you do it in the correct section. If you read the moderator posts you'll see that they don't say "don't post this stuff", they say "please post this in the correct section".

Why you need a password then to come here ? and that you get bashed if you post something in reference of the hoax in the conspiracy section ?

My goal is not to be disrespectful, but it seems that, in my opinion, MJJC wants to hide it, and I always wondered why ?

I agree and thats not my goal to convice people of the hoax but they have to be aware of it... no ? Every fan needs to make his own opinion about it.

Either way, Im sorry about my comment, im not in the staff team so my point of view isnt really valid..

Paps caught LaToya in her car and asked about Michael's health, and she refuted the skin cancer rumors. But more interestingly, at around 1:06 she mentions that she is working on a project, but can't give anyone the details yet.

The only project she ended up doing was a song dedicated to the memory of her brother Michael Jackson... so perhaps that is why she couldn't say anything?

Really weird.. can this get any weirder.. ?

Why you need a password then to come here ? and that you get bashed if you post something in reference of the hoax in the conspiracy section ?

My goal is not to be disrespectful, but it seems that, in my opinion, MJJC wants to hide it, and I always wondered why ?

I agree and thats not my goal to convice people of the hoax but they have to be aware of it... no ? Every fan needs to make his own opinion about it.

Either way, Im sorry about my comment, im not in the staff team so my point of view isnt really valid..

idk if you came into this thread a lot before it had a password on it, but we had a lot of problems in here, with people not respecting each other and fighting over all the facts that we were collecting and sharing in here. thats why Gaz first locked the sections which was called the Investigation Unit and then problems kept going on in other sections and MJJC all together was suspended by Gaz. Thats why we have the password now because we're privileged to have it. Sadly there are a few people that still come in from time to time telling us we're totally in over our heads and insulting us, instead of just leaving the thread if it bothers them that much. But my best advice is to ignore them, if people come in here and state that they simply just dont agree without being rude thats fine, we dont all have to agree on the hoax and all the weird things we're finding but still we need to agree to disagree and not make a whole scene of it, cuz we've come waaaaaaaaaaaay too far in this thread to get it closed down, I sure dont want to lose all the things that we have been discussing in here ;)

It seems to me you're being difficult for the sake of it. Either that or you don't know exactly what happened here. Fans here aren't stupid, they know where to look for the hoax theory if they want to, I think by now most have formed their opinions and many don't want to see it plastered all over the board. That's understandable and that's all that's happening here, nobody is trying to hide anything. Please watch what you are saying, it could be construed in many ways whether you mean to or not. As for your last comment, I hope you're not being serious.

idk if you came into this thread a lot before it had a password on it, but we had a lot of problems in here, with people not respecting each other and fighting over all the facts that we were collecting and sharing in here. thats why Gaz first locked the sections which was called the Investigation Unit and then problems kept going on in other sections and MJJC all together was suspended by Gaz. Thats why we have the password now because we're privileged to have it. Sadly there are a few people that still come in from time to time telling us we're totally in over our heads and insulting us, instead of just leaving the thread if it bothers them that much. But my best advice is to ignore them, if people come in here and state that they simply just dont agree without being rude thats fine, we dont all have to agree on the hoax and all the weird things we're finding but still we need to agree to disagree and not make a whole scene of it, cuz we've come waaaaaaaaaaaay too far in this thread to get it closed down, I sure dont want to lose all the things that we have been discussing in here ;)

The thing is, nobody came in here and said anything, it was posted in a thread in the case forum and it was removed. As far as I know this thread hasn't had any trouble in a while. That's all I'm going to say on this. Please, get back on topic now.

I quite like keeping a track of all the crazy goings on at MJDH, and their latest fixation....

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8683
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8566&hilit=earthquake

Recent Earthquakes are a hoax...yes people - MJ has arranged for the earth's tectonic plates to shift at precise times in order to let us know he's alive.....

I quite like keeping a track of all the crazy goings on at MJDH, and their latest fixation....

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8566&hilit=earthquake

Recent Earthquakes are a hoax...yes people - MJ has arranged for the earth's tectonic plates to shift at precise times in order to let us know he's alive.....

lol:lmao:

Oh now I get it. He cause Haiti earthquake as a reason to do WATW25 :hysterical:

Things like this make believers look crazy. (Yes I know I set myself up!:tease:)

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry! :lmao:

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry! :lmao:

Same here, r there people that actually believe in this ? It is a pity that i do not believe in God, i would have prayed for 'em.

Last edited:

i just can,t believe how rediculous some people are,

:toofunny: according to them Michael was spotted at some award show they even had pictures to prove it on that site. But PBS.ORG claims are different Michael was chilling with the cartoon characters over a NickJr they also in on the hoax

Matt_MJ we all know that some people on MJHD.com has some problems.. but I dont see your point of ridiculised them here ?

Yes..it is likely a coincidence...and the BAM probably stands for something..but still..ironic, wouldn't you say, that Michael's nephew (Rebbie's son) owns a shirt that says BAM?
Original image found here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=6028620

That's an Element "Bam Margera" shirt!

55459h.gif

Sorry to say it has nothing to do with Michael.

That's an Element "Bam Margera" shirt!

55459h.gif

Sorry to say it has nothing to do with Michael.

Thank you and like I said in my post, I didnt think it did. Yes it is a coincidence (a regular coincidence lol).

I apologise in advance if anyone is offended by this. It is uncomfortable for me to speculate about peoples emotions. However with that said, these are photographs of LaToya after Michael's funeral. To me it seems kind of strange behaviour for her brother's funeral but thats just me. Sorry LaToya.

10222_169043148760_588468760_354065.jpg

10222_169043128760_588468760_354065.jpg

10222_169043138760_588468760_354065.jpg

10222_169043133760_588468760_354065.jpg

^^^^^ ya we were actually discussing this the other day
I already grieved for Michael for a long time and still miss him to this day.

In fact I looked more upset for months than some of Michaels own family did after MJs death, memorial and funeral.

3 days after Michael's death (Randy & Marlon):
[youtube]UiFT4BDR0iA[/youtube]

Memorial (Rebbie):
jacksonsisters71309.jpg

Funeral (LaToya):
funny-kopiya.jpg

Then there is Janet's smile during that interview and Joe didnt seem to care much at first either.

If he returns, then thats obviously a bonus for the world.

Back