The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

the picture in question is removed.

You can discuss the TMZ story all you want, please just do not post that picture. thanks.
thank you!! :)
Pictures that is making fun of MJ death is just too much!! :(

People here will have a HUGE shock if MJ is really alive.
I'll shut up my mouth forever IF he is!! But for me, he is not! So I wonder how people will react when they find out that he is really gone! It's gonna hurt! :(

I'm sure that the Jackson family knows about the large faction of hoax believers, and I wish they would address the topic directly. If they said "we are so sorry, but we can assure you he is gone" I would feel a certain peace... however, they continue to make confusing and vague statements.
I know! I have thought about that too!!
I think it is very possible that they are just sick of stupid rumors and maybe they think it's an absurd to even talk about it, you know?

Bravo!!! i agree with you 150%. esp with the part i made bigger!! that is what i have been saying all along, i know they know about the hoax theories, and theyre a big family, surely one of them can address the topic :p
Please, try to understand this > I think it is very possible that they are just sick of stupid rumors and maybe they think it's an absurd to even talk about it!!

she said he (Joe) loves the fans_
they asked if Joe had a message for the fans
they were not talking about if Mj had a message.

people need to listen more careful and not twist what is being
said _ listen carefully _to DISCERN what the question was
and what the answer was

Interviewer
"Joe do you have a message for the fans"

Lady with Joe
"Yes he (meaning Joe) loves the fans, He loves the fans"

its was NOT about a message from MJ
it is very clear If you listen :)
Thank you!! :)

so blackorwhite announced today that MJ is coming back in June huh? if she's right... :clap: :jump: :bow: :sarmoti :bounce
:(

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Remember the whole Murray child custody hearing?

Well here is the lawyer for Murray's ex-girlfriend:
advogado1.jpg

advogado11.jpg

And here he is now at Michael's funeral!:
advogado2.jpg

advogado22.jpg

[youtube]12DQ-ojrVlQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
This is sooooooooo bizarre. :doh: Oh, he's a great friend of the family to be there. lol! :smilerolleyes:

The list of errors, inconsistencies and things that make no sense is sooooo gigantic. :bugeyed :doh:

This thread is moving fast. lol! What this means something.... :shifty: I'll need a large batch of popcorn to accompany the next facts. :popcorn: :horror

Well I did hear people often say that a person can look peaceful when they are dead (my uncle even had some kind of smile on his face) but incredible is not a word I would use that's true.

of course!! it's absolutely normal!!

I think Latoya just chose a wong word to say that Michael was looking good. Bad bad choice!

PS. I'm not hating on her!!

DI, Ill do a reply soon :p But I dont want to now lol

For Petals, the things with joe isnt about JOE. Watch this video at the end 10:25 (AND HE MISSES THEM.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1z9iUGkD9A

And everything about Latoya is weird, magic trick etc.. no revealance at all.

The stuff with the lawyer of Murray is weird, and the judge that retired ... ? wtf?

I'll shut up my mouth forever IF he is!! But for me, he is not! So I wonder how people will react when they find out that he is really gone! It's gonna hurt! :(

I already grieved for Michael for a long time and still miss him to this day.

In fact I looked more upset for months than some of Michaels own family did after MJs death, memorial and funeral.

3 days after Michael's death (Randy & Marlon):
[youtube]UiFT4BDR0iA[/youtube]

Memorial (Rebbie):
jacksonsisters71309.jpg

Funeral (LaToya):
funny-kopiya.jpg

Then there is Janet's smile during that interview and Joe didnt seem to care much at first either.

If he returns, then thats obviously a bonus for the world.

The list of errors, inconsistencies and things that make no sense is sooooo gigantic. :bugeyed :doh:
[youtube]dv3I-lkiYtI[/youtube]
[youtube]mldmOXqOPKM[/youtube]
[youtube]KH1SfC6v4sQ[/youtube]
[youtube]_NJPIYDJAVQ[/youtube]

LOL and the guy in the randy video, Whos in the back seat ? ***ing good question ! loll sorry but :p

backseat1.png

backseat.png

Last edited:

[youtube]dv3I-lkiYtI[/youtube]
[youtube]mldmOXqOPKM[/youtube]
[youtube]KH1SfC6v4sQ[/youtube]
[youtube]_NJPIYDJAVQ[/youtube]
Thanks for reminding me of all those things >>>>> :8-25-03tv_horror:

:popcorn:

Funeral (LaToya):
funny-kopiya.jpg
:doh:

I really do not understand it :scratch: and yes, I see all devastated at the picture..... :smilerolleyes: :doh:

Forrest lawn from above:
FOTOFORRESTLAWNFROMABOVE.jpg

The funeral clip, obviously more roads and more trees:
FOTOFUNERALAUTO1.jpg

FOTOFUNERALAUTO2.jpg

Also a tree near the 5 trash cans moves quite significantly:

mjfuneralmysterioustree.jpg

mjfuneralmysterioustree.jpg

mjfuneralmysterioustreef.jpg

Please please BURY (pun intended) the myth of moving trees...

Forest Lawn looks EXACTLY the way it does in the clip. They clearly had a few predefined spots from which to shoot- which I understand. By the way, there are more than 2 trees there and b)they simply could have moved the trash bin so they wouldn't be "greeting" every car pulling up to the seating area.

There are several trees and honestly I even confuse them on my own photos.
I have PARKED my rental in front of one of those exact trees while visiting.
DSCF4101.jpg

As you can see the hill off the curb is fairly steep and depending from which angle you see it the tree will seem more distant or closer to the road.
DSCF4094.jpg

DSCF4123.jpg

There's no mystery here, really. Depending on where you are standing and how far you shoot down that hill, you will see more. I have pictures in which the hill looks extremely steep and in others not. It depends on the angle.
Anybody who's been there understands what it feels like to be driving through these gates at Forest Lawn we have seen a million times on TV. The arches of the Great Mausoleum.
It's a very SOBER reality check HOW FRIGGIN' real the situation is.

Maybe the hoax community could goodbye to the myth of moving trees, those tree are exactly where you'd expect them to be.

I feel like a nut even explaining the location of TREES!!

Please please BURY (pun intended) the myth of moving trees...

Forest Lawn looks EXACTLY the way it does in the clip. They clearly had a few predefined spots from which to shoot- which I understand. By the way, there are more than 2 trees there and b)they simply could have moved the trash bin so they wouldn't be "greeting" every car pulling up to the seating area.

There are several trees and honestly I even confuse them on my own photos.
I have PARKED my rental in front of one of those exact trees while visiting.
DSCF4101.jpg

As you can see the hill off the curb is fairly steep and depending from which angle you see it the tree will seem more distant or closer to the road.
DSCF4094.jpg

DSCF4123.jpg

There's no mystery here, really. Depending on where you are standing and how far you shoot down that hill, you will see more. I have pictures in which the hill looks extremely steep and in others not. It depends on the angle.
Anybody who's been there understands what it feels like to be driving through these gates at Forest Lawn we have seen a million times on TV. The arches of the Great Mausoleum.
It's a very SOBER reality check HOW FRIGGIN' real the situation is.

Maybe the hoax community could goodbye to the myth of moving trees, those tree are exactly where you'd expect them to be.

I feel like a nut even explaining the location of TREES!!

Agree that the tree exists.

What is odd is that above aerial pics dont match with what we see on the ground. Aerial shots show the tree a lot further away from the trash cans that could ever be achieved by angle.

Remember, Randy was pissed off that helicopters were filming from above. Probably because it showed the differences. Aerial is real, ground is controlled.

Modulation Alert, I know that this funeral was real, but nobody can explain

why the casket was different,
why the only picture were from Liberian Girl,
why it looked like a production,
why we hear a guy saying 'Anything that will stop the king of pop from doing the concert',
why a woman said 'somebody says he gonna move the performances',
why not a single family member visited Forest Lawn since the burial,
why the casket was closed at the funeral (and memorial),
why we had a satellite view,
why kenny and travis were directing everything,
why the dancers where the ushers,
why nodody was from forest lawn staff, why the funeral started in the dark,
why everybody laughing,
why we didint see a single tear.

Agree that the tree exists.

What is odd is that above aerial pics dont match with what we see on the ground. Aerial shots show the tree a lot further away from the trash cans that could ever be achieved by angle.

Remember, Randy was pissed off that helicopters were filming from above. Probably because it showed the differences. Aerial is real, ground is controlled.

Sorry, I'm not following. What I've seen on the ground with my own eyes matches everything seen on the tape. What I've seen myself doesn't match the hoax claims AT ALL. The aerial that you included in your posting matches what I've have seen in person. It's a fairly wide road actually and if I were to describe it- it's a generous layout, the aerial you included in your postings makes complete sense to me- having been there, having seen it twice and having a feeling for the distance now.
Maybe you guys should go one day and see it for yourself.

why the casket was different
Apparently there were 3 caskets made:
Indiana company makes Michael Jackson's casket

Posted: wnRenderDate('Friday, July 3, 2009 11:17 PM EST', '', true); Jul 04, 2009 12:47 PM Friday, July 3, 2009 11:17 PM EST Updated: wnRenderDate('Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:25 AM EST', '', true); Jul 17, 2009 12:55 AM Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:25 AM EST
10642896_BG1.jpg

10642896_BG2.jpg

if (PLATFORM.EventMan) PLATFORM.EventMan.triggerEvent('WNStoryRelatedBoxdone'); Jennie Runevitch/Eyewitness News

Ripley County - When Michael Jackson's body is buried next week, he will take a part of Indiana with him. The Batesville Casket Company made his casket in Ripley County.
It's about as far from Hollywood as you can get, but Batesville is suddenly in the spotlight for creating the casket for an icon. The news was the talk of the town Friday at Joe's Family Diner.
"They say 'Casket City USA'. I think that's what we're known for," said Joe's owner Kim Powell.
"They can say Michael Jackson's casket came right from here," added customer Jill Campbell.
Michael Jackson will be buried in a gleaming gold and bronze custom-made, hand-polished casket from the Batesville Casket Company, which has been in business for 120 years. Workers say the coffin was shipped out Thursday night. It's called the Promethean, features a crushed velvet interior, and it cost $25,000.
"$25,000? Wow. Should be a pretty good casket," Powell said.
"Well, it's $25,000! It's like buying a car," said Batesville Casket employee Adam Sams.
"I think it's awesome," said Sams' stepfather.
Despite the small town excitement, it's actually no surprise that Batesville is becoming a permanent part of the King of Pop.
"I know we make a lot of very famous people's caskets," said Sams. "We made Bob Hope's and James Brown's and one for Wilt Chamberlain."
Adam and his brother, Aaron Sams, work in the casket company's factory. They say the company actually manufactured three coffins for Jackson, so his family could pick the one they liked best.
"It was a great choice by the family in my opinion to come back to Indiana and really show some support to the workers here in Indiana. Yeah, that feels good," Aaron Sams said.
The casket will hold in death a talent who often seemed bigger than life. To the men in Batesville who created Jackson's final resting place, it's rewarding.

It's also fitting, they say, that a Hoosier who rose to such stardom will have a part of Indiana with him forever.
"Just knowing that we, that all of us, would have some kind of a hand in that, it's amazing," Sams said.
The brothers say they were big fans of Jackson's music growing up. They plan to watch his memorial service Tuesday on television.

http://www.wthr.com/global/story.asp?s=10642896

why the casket was closed at the funeral
If Michael really is dead, he wouldnt have looked good by the time of the burial. His skin would have started to droop of his bones considerably by then.

LOL and the guy in the randy video, Whos in the back seat ? ***ing good question ! loll sorry but :p

backseat1.png

backseat.png

Sorry Im quoting myself BUT, As crazy as it may sounds, I really think it was Michael in the back seat.

Who the hell would be disguised in the car of randy and marlon 3 days after his 'death' LOL and he looks like hes wearing a surgical mask.

Randy is trying to act like everything is normal lol.

A little wave for Mike ???

Sorry, I'm not following. What I've seen on the ground with my own eyes matches everything seen on the tape. What I've seen myself doesn't match the hoax claims AT ALL. The aerial that you included in your posting matches what I've have seen in person. It's a fairly wide road actually and if I were to describe it- it's a generous layout, the aerial you included in your postings makes complete sense to me- having been there, having seen it twice and having a feeling for the distance now.
Maybe you guys should go one day and see it for yourself.

I would love to go someday soon.

Thank you for your pics and your encounter.

Sorry Im quoting myself BUT, As crazy as it may sounds, I really think it was Michael in the back seat.

Who the hell would be disguised in the car of randy and marlon 3 days after his 'death' LOL and he looks like hes wearing a surgical mask.

Randy is trying to act like everything is normal lol.

A little wave for Mike ???

Its not like anybody would be looking for Mike would they? The whole world thinks he is dead.

Another thing about the funeral. ET reported that there was a full dress rehearsal for the funeral.

No not ALL the inconsistencies cant be explained by the hilly background. Did you actually read the post? There are more inconsistencies that are not related to the background.

There is even a tree that literally moves closer to the trash cans. I'll try and find the pic of that again.
Sorry, I forgot to post the pictures I was referring to. The building is on the hill. So the slope area of the background "disappears" for the camera (ground view). That's why the background looks different IMO.

As for the "disappeared" tree, I believe there is part of the crown of the tree in the pic (aerial view). It's blurred, though.

What do you mean a full dressed rehearsal ?

Modulation Alert, I know that this funeral was real, but nobody can explain

why the casket was different,
why the only picture were from Liberian Girl,
why it looked like a production,
why we hear a guy saying 'Anything that will stop the king of pop from doing the concert',
why a woman said 'somebody says he gonna move the performances',
why not a single family member visited Forest Lawn since the burial,
why the casket was closed at the funeral (and memorial),
why we had a satellite view,
why kenny and travis were directing everything,
why the dancers where the ushers,
why nodody was from forest lawn staff, why the funeral started in the dark,
why everybody laughing,
why we didint see a single tear.

Sorry, but this is fairly typical. I was commenting SPECIFICALLY on the theory of a canned funeral, that supposedly was taking place at a different location and how supposedly pretaped things don't make sense- in this case two particular trees.

You know, I have read most hoax forums, especially in the beginning, just to explore every possibility.
Some things seemed indeed odd to me- but after having gone to the house he died in (being outside twice), driving by the hospital, spending time on Forest Lawn- I am now more than ever convinced how useless I find pictures that are intended to prove the hoax. Especially now that I have another prime example how easy it is to manipulate people with photos to get them to think in a certain direction. In this case the hoax theory.

There are certain low lives that stand to make a buck from this, just like there was a whole industry waiting in the side wings, waiting for MJ to go do jail.

By the way, I find it an incredibly moving gestures to have the dancers serve as the Ushers. There were many people attending that were outside family. That wasn't your small family wedding with your 3 best friends being the ushers.
These dancers became dancers BECAUSE of MJ, some of them dreamt their whole life of working with him. Having them as ushers is a wonderful gesture, to be accompanying the man whose work work you have admired and who inspired you to become who you are. I would have done the same if I had been of them. It's mind boggling how people can't seem to understand gestures of appreciation, love and respect.

It actually reminds of people that saw every gesture MJ ever mad as a gesture of perversion, something sinister that needed to be eradicated, speculated about and scrutinized to death. He holds a child's hand and immediately people think it's a gesture of something sinister.

So the casket was closet? Michael Jackson never recovered from the humiliation of having his private parts photographed in this disgusting extortion scheme. ANYBODY with a sense of tact would probably sense that MJ wouldn't exactly want a picture of himself DEAD circulating around the world. The ultimate humiliation.

He even said himself that the ASSUMPTIONS that other people have about his actions speak more about the state of mind of others than his own. Because your assumption will show YOUR state of mind.

P.S.: Forest Lawn staff is indeed very discreet, even to MJ fans. Downright CARING as I found out myself. They even let MJ fans do their thing as long as it stays respectful they will not approach you, they will leave you alone. I am sure they managed to stay out of the pictures as IS THEIR JOB. They also don't fair screaming pink uniforms that scream "EMPLOYEE HERE TO HARASS YOU".

I was there, visited and stopped on the parking spot outside the gate. I normally don't smoke but I really needed a cigarette. I wanted to be respectful of their rules (no smoking so I parked myself on the curb outside of the gate and calmed down) I chatted with two security guards coming out of Holly Terrace, they told me about the whole "Murray in Forest Lawn" thing - they are friendly to most MJ fans, and don't treat fans like nutters.
I had the feeling that those two guards UNDERSTOOD that MJ must have been a pretty special person for so many people to show him that much love and respect- even in death.
The two security guys that I saw coming out of the Holly Terrace gate (and who brought my flowers inside later as they do with things that fans bring) saw me sitting there later. They wanted to make sure I was okay and ASKED ME IF I WAS OKAY. They thought I had car trouble and wanted to see if I needed help.
Trust me, there's nothing sinister going on. Everyone on Forest Lawn was professional and polite.

I didn't know what to think at first but now I am convinced the family made the right choices as hard as that might be for some of us.

It makes me sad that people can't understood simple gestures (such as the ushers) for the love and appreciation they represent.

Thanks for your text, but as you see, A LOT of things need to be answered, and you cant ignore them. You just answered some questions for example because the rest it too weird and pointing in the direction of a hoax.

And I must admit that if MJ died, he is not at forest lawn, or where he is suposed to be, sadly.

Its not like anybody would be looking for Mike would they? The whole world thinks he is dead.

Another thing about the funeral. ET reported that there was a full dress rehearsal for the funeral.

I agree lol, and the windows are tinted... :S

I always thought MJ's funeral would be like the funeral of James Brown.

Why?? Just because he admired him as a musician like no other? Doesn't mean his funeral has to be the same. Michael Jackson was TRYING to scrape together ANY privacy he could retain. For God's sake, MJ wrote a song "PRIVACY" in which he literally BEGGED for people to leave.him.alone. Michael begged for people to leave him alone- the thought of him being dragged through city after city sounds pretty strange for someone who so desperately tried to protect whatever privacy he had left.

Just because you admire an artist doesn't mean you have imitate him in every way.
Nor does that mean that one's own admiration or thoughts mean that this is what your admired artist must mean or want.

What do you mean a full dressed rehearsal ?

Ive seen the quote today and I cant find it for the life of me atm but I will hunt it down.

I found this but ET was the first to post it:

MICHEAL JACKSON is finally being laid to rest - almost three months after his tragic death.Friends and family of the late King Of Pop will say their final goodbyes tonight, just a week after a coroner ruled the star's death as homicide
Gladys Knight is the special guest performer at the emotional ceremony at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park in California, and her representative has confirmed she will sing as the casket holding Jackson's remains is lowered into a concrete burial pit.
Knight was close to the singer when he was a child and once shared the same manager with him.
A 'dress rehearsal' for Thursday's sombre ceremony was reportedly held at Forest Lawn last ngiht.
The family is keeping details about the service under lock and key.
Jackson died on 25 June.

http://www.ahlanlive.com/14586-michael-jackson-burial-tonight

Thanks for your text, but as you see, A LOT of things need to be answered, and you cant ignore them. You just answered some questions for example because the rest it too weird and pointing in the direction of a hoax.

And I must admit that if MJ died, he is not at forest lawn, or where he is suposed to be, sadly.

You know what, I would even understand that...if he were NOT at Forest Lawn, despite me traveling there etc. I would harbor NO GRUDGE, I would try to understand the motives of those who had the daunting task to bury their child, sibling and father. Again, why assume something bad- instead of trying to understand WHY somebody would be doing that.

And I don't feel that the family is obligated AT ALL to answer questions, even when most are pretty much not even worth making a mind boggling investigation. They have no obligation to show you their bills for caskets etc.

Fans don't own Michael Jackson the person. There is a certain line of respect toward him that seems to get crossed non-stop. Especially by fans. I truly admire him and love him from the bottom of my heart- but that does not mean I have a right to rudely demand "clarification" for some of the hardest things one has to do for those you love- bury them.

I find it incredibly cynical to yet again speak if "no tears". I felt horrible for Elizabeth Taylor, she looked as if she was crying for weeks non-stop. Janet Jackson looked as if she needed someone to catch her- do you guys really have such a hard time interpreting the emotions on someone's face? Is that really so hard?
I'm sure M. Caulkin had a reason to wear the sunglasses he wore- because of people dissecting every twitch of every muscle in his face.

One look on Katherine Jackson's face should have sufficed to see the pain.

BTW back to the Coke thing:
DSC00808a.jpg

Is that guy in the background wearing a Coca Cola shirt too? I tried editing the pic to make it clearer but I still couldn't make it out too good.
x2ox1g.png

Is that guy in the background wearing a Coca Cola shirt too? I tried editing the pic to make it clearer but I still couldn't make it out too good.
x2ox1g.png

Lol making sure everyone has his coca-cola drink :p

Back