The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

How many times will you post that freaking picture on the forum?? :angry:

GOD!!! This is MJJC FORUM, a place that once was known for their great respect to Michael Jackson!! :(

Ive only posted it once in this thread thank you.

The warning was to not post it in that other thread. This is the only thread on MJJC that really deals with this subject. There have been a few others (not by me) that have dealt closely with the subject but why should we be suppressed from discussing the info that is out there? What if he is alive?

If you're offended by this thread........dont look in it then ;) :doh:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

the picture in question is removed.

You can discuss the TMZ story all you want, please just do not post that picture. thanks.

People here will have a HUGE shock if MJ is really alive.

People here will have a HUGE shock if MJ is really alive.

Notice though that a lot of non beLIEvers are reading the hoax thread though and some even go to hoax forums but stay silent. I see them here all the time. Its not a sin to be curious. Just look at the info.

Bare in mind that a lot of people are grasping a straws with certain theories but when you look at lot of the info out there, you simply cant deny it. You cant make some of that stuff up.

Notice though that a lot of non beLIEvers are reading the hoax thread though and some even go to hoax forums but stay silent. I see them here all the time. Its not a sin to be curious. Just look at the info.
People do not like talking about it and perhaps afraid to speak openly because it is a polemic subject (hoax) and not wanting to be called crazy by others. :yes:

And yes, people read about the hoax of curiosity, but most do not believe or are in doubt... on the fence or is just observing the facts or simply does not have an opinion about it and therefore they do not know what to think.

Sooooooooo....... I think that believers are a minority :doh:, because they are seen as crazy, in total denial and does not accept the death of Michael. :bugeyed :doh: But not so.....

The facts are screaming in front of our eyes, then........... :smilerolleyes:

:fortuneteller:

^^I'm not afraid to say I read this thread, a hoax forum, and a few hoax blogs in my quest to find out what really happened, as part of my comprehensive research. I've kept an open mind and am more confused than ever. I feel like there are way more inconsistencies than even the murkiest of murder conspiracies, and the hoax community has often been the first to uncover them.

If Michael is gone, I don't think he would mind that the fans are investigating closely -- I think he would want us to not take the media at face value, to explore with an open mind, and to accept the beliefs of the others in the fan community; when we simply don't know the truth I don't think we should fight each other (this isn't like the 2005 trial when we KNEW Michael was innocent).

I'm sure that the Jackson family knows about the large faction of hoax believers, and I wish they would address the topic directly. If they said "we are so sorry, but we can assure you he is gone" I would feel a certain peace... however, they continue to make confusing and vague statements.

Sometimes I do worry that someone is trying to manufacture the idea of the hoax. To increase his mystique perhaps, to increase interest in him and sales a la Elvis perhaps? Or to distract fans from a murder conspiracy investigation? My husband for instance always says "they're saying that stuff to play into the hoax idea" every time I point out something weird, and considering other people and entities have control over the content and editing of things such as the memorial, TII movie, etc I think it is possible others are trying to spin his story a certain way.

I have become a more spiritual person since June 25, and every night I pray for peace and happiness for Michael, wherever he is, and for everyone who misses him.

LOVE to you all, and thank you for the opportunity to share with you. I hope we know the real truth someday.

PS - Addition - Although in the first sentence of my post I said I was not afraid, I guess I am feeling a little anxious even admitting that I do read those forums. In a way I do fear being judged for that curiosity. I really don't fit into any one belief; I just know my heart aches for Michael and I miss him terribly.

Last edited:

^^I'm not afraid to say I read this thread, a hoax forum, and a few hoax blogs in my quest to find out what really happened, as part of my comprehensive research. I've kept an open mind and am more confused than ever. I feel like there are way more inconsistencies than even the murkiest of murder conspiracies, and the hoax community has often been the first to uncover them.

If Michael is gone, I don't think he would mind that the fans are investigating closely -- I think he would want us to not take the media at face value, to explore with an open mind, and to accept the beliefs of the others in the fan community; when we simply don't know the truth I don't think we should fight each other (this isn't like the 2005 trial when we KNEW Michael was innocent).

I'm sure that the Jackson family knows about the large faction of hoax believers, and I wish they would address the topic directly. If they said "we are so sorry, but we can assure you he is gone" I would feel a certain peace... however, they continue to make confusing and vague statements.

Sometimes I do worry that someone is trying to manufacture the idea of the hoax. To increase his mystique perhaps, to increase interest in him and sales a la Elvis perhaps? Or to distract fans from a murder conspiracy investigation? My husband for instance always says "they're saying that stuff to play into the hoax idea" every time I point out something weird, and considering other people and entities have control over the content and editing of things such as the memorial, TII movie, etc I think it is possible others are trying to spin his story a certain way.

I have become a more spiritual person since June 25, and every night I pray for peace and happiness for Michael, wherever he is, and for everyone who misses him.

LOVE to you all, and thank you for the opportunity to share with you. I hope we know the real truth someday.

PS - Addition - Although in the first sentence of my post I said I was not afraid, I guess I am feeling a little anxious even admitting that I do read those forums. In a way I do fear being judged for that curiosity. I really don't fit into any one belief; I just know my heart aches for Michael and I miss him terribly.

I couldnt have put it better. :) Thanks for sharing.

The fact is, the hoax isnt a KID GAME, its real. We cant say if he is dead or not, but you have to say thats its a possibility, otherwise, your lying to yourself or youre just blind.

[size=+2]I'm sure that the Jackson family knows about the large faction of hoax believers, and I wish they would address the topic directly. If they said "we are so sorry, but we can assure you he is gone" I would feel a certain peace... however, they continue to make confusing and vague statements.[/size]

Bravo!!! i agree with you 150%. esp with the part i made bigger!! that is what i have been saying all along, i know they know about the hoax theories, and theyre a big family, surely one of them can address the topic :p

None of the Jackson family have been reported to have visted him at FL, Glendale. (And Im not talking about Jackson Dynasty....thats another topic in itself!)

None of the Jackson family have been reported to have visted him at FL, Glendale. (And Im not talking about Jackson Dynasty....thats another topic in itself!)

lmao!! that was pretty confusing-the show.. but i must ask, do u think that they went to the wrong cemetery to hint at us that maybe he is burried there, maybe thats why we dont see the family visiting?

Who is the lady @ 3:40 with Joe saying that Michael misses his fans (even though he is supposed to be dead!):
[youtube]c9a5w1RJAEQ[/youtube]
she said he (Joe) loves the fans_
they asked if Joe had a message for the fans
they were not talking about if Mj had a message.

people need to listen more careful and not twist what is being
said _ listen carefully _to DISCERN what the question was
and what the answer was

Interviewer
"Joe do you have a message for the fans"

Lady with Joe
"Yes he (meaning Joe) loves the fans, He loves the fans"

its was NOT about a message from MJ
it is very clear If you listen :)

lmao!! that was pretty confusing-the show.. but i must ask, do u think that they went to the wrong cemetery to hint at us that maybe he is burried there, maybe thats why we dont see the family visiting?

The thing is that I have articles that say that Michael was being held at FL. Hollywood Hills. Then there was that funeral before the memorial @ Hollywood Hills and there is a pic of MJs casket which we recently discussed.....again. lol Then there was the brothers shown on camera going to FL, HH not Glendale where Michael reportedly is. And lastly there is the report of security being lowered at Glendale.

Many have asked if Glendale was a decoy and that Michael is really buried somewhere at HH. Remember all the greenscreen equipment, the background not matching in different angles, trees moving and lets not forget the trash cans @ the burial.

so blackorwhite announced today that MJ is coming back in June huh? if she's right... :clap: :jump: :bow: :sarmoti :bounce

so blackorwhite announced today that MJ is coming back in June huh? if she's right... :clap: :jump: :bow: :sarmoti :bounce

Even if I were a hardcore believer, I wouldn't trust her (or him). There's nothing wrong with being curious. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a believer (I was sure Tupac was coming back up until that 7th year passed lol), but when you have someone acting like they have solid info and feeding into fan's fantasies and hopes, it's crossing a line. Even if he IS alive and she does talk to him, it's not her place to tell everyone. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Like I said, I'm on the fence. There are so many inconsistencies and weird things going on the day of and since June 25, but believers and non-believers could each come up with a good explanation for everything (that I've heard so far).

so i researched what a red casket might symbolize and of course turns out it symbolized L.I.F.E.!!
4509564629_4a056db980_o.jpg

http://www.funeral-planning-online.com/red-casket.html

This is getting interesting...:)

and what the answer was

Interviewer

Lady with Joe

It's not really about the part of he loves the fans but "he misses the fans"
The believers say why would Joe miss the fans???

Just my 2 cents about the Jackson family not reacting about the hoax theory : About 10 days ago , a French TV program aired an interview with La Toya.

The program in question is absolute trash and tabloid, so I didn't want to watch it. However, I saw a small part of the interview, and I heard La Toya was asked about the hoax rumors. She denied them strongly, and said she did see Michael's body.

10 days ago , a French TV program aired an interview with La Toya.

La Toya was asked about the hoax rumors. She denied them strongly, and said she did see Michael's body.

She didnt deny them strongly but did say he is not alive:
'' I know that My brothers is not alive, I would love to think that he is but I was there, I saw him over and over and over because I had to take care of his body, to take over his body, and I saw him all the time, he looked incredible! like if he was just resting I think. ''
@ 2:45:
[youtube]TDccVwApK-4[/youtube]

When I read stuff like that it just makes me think what the hell am I thinking!!!

yes, DI that's the program I'm talking about.

I didn't really pay attention , I thought I remembered hearing the question asked to her in English (you don't hear the question in your video), and La Toya saying "no, they're not true" (talking about the rumors).

I could be confused with her "no, it's not true", when she talks about the stun gun story though, your video doesn't seem edited to me.

and what the answer was

Interviewer

Lady with Joe

But you didint listen to the end, she said 'He misses the fans'

Its clearly NOT about Joe but about Michael. Joe doesnt have fans lol and we dont miss him

The thing is that I have articles that say that Michael was being held at FL. Hollywood Hills. Then there was that funeral before the memorial @ Hollywood Hills and there is a pic of MJs casket which we recently discussed.....again. lol Then there was the brothers shown on camera going to FL, HH not Glendale where Michael reportedly is. And lastly there is the report of security being lowered at Glendale.

Many have asked if Glendale was a decoy and that Michael is really buried somewhere at HH. Remember all the greenscreen equipment, the background not matching in different angles, trees moving and lets not forget the trash cans @ the burial.

I inverstigated the greenscreen thing.. trees etc.. and it was all okay. You have to watch closely, I was suposed to talk about it in my videos but I found that after all, it was real.

Back