The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

So did anybody turn up on Uri's show or was he just talking crap?

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I sent a message to Uri and I already got a reply, that's at least very nice of him.

This is my message (didn't mention anything about Michael)

Hi Uri,
I always watch your show in The Netherlands and tonight would be very special of course.
I was really excited about the person that would be in your show.
But it sadly didn't happen.

Why didn't you at least reveal the name?
Or are you still planning to bring him (it was a man right?) to the show?

Please let me know.
Thank you!

And his answer, real short but it's an answer :)

I'm still trying love Uri

first of all - i dont think that a lot of people honestly believed it. but they gave it a chance. believing in the good in people is a skill that many MJ fans have.. but we're often proven wrong..

the show with this Uri person as host, is one of these evil money making machines.
I don't hate them because they tricket hoax believers.

I hate them because they act disrespectfull to Michael and his family!

Michael Joe Jackson is officially dead and they go around "spooking" with this? To earn some interest and more viewers? I'm utterly discusted! Urgh..

These people do NOT know the true importances of life..

So it was obvious to me that MJ would return on little ol Uri's show.

After all MJ had a falling out with Uri (he couldnt trust him).

Uri said that the guest would be there next week and that Michael was 99% dead.

More to do with the fact that he deliberately tried to convince us that it would be MJ - down to hiring impersonators for the show etc.

Pathetic man.

More to do with the fact that he deliberately tried to convince us that it would be MJ - down to hiring impersonators for the show etc.

Pathetic man.

exactly.. :no: what a jerk..

From MJHD:
Uri said that his guest isnt coming today because it would scare the children (?) Then started to talk about receiving a lot of messages whether his guest is MJ. He said MJ is 99 % dead, but there is 1 % possibility that he´s alive.
There are lots of MJ impersonators in the audience.
Joker will not perform today. He said he´s not performing today, but it´s his show (? could he be representing MJ -metaphore)

found at one of the"hoaxers" web-sites:
http://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/california-criminal-law/answering-question-friday-michael-jackson-160681102/a
Hello again,

I want to thank you all for answering my question Friday regarding

Michael Jackson faking his death.

Your answers were very helpful and also made me chuckle!

My 16 yr old daughter is starting to come to her senses regarding this .

But there are still some things that she is believing in...

if you could answer a couple more questions for me,

I believe that we will be able to put this Michael Jackson thing behind us

and our family can get back to normal.

For one she thinks that because on some documents

he is listed as Michael Jackson ,

some as Michael Joe Jackson and some as Michael Joseph Jackson

that he would not be held liable for any hoax related crimes

if his legal middle name is Joe instead of Joseph..

I have tried to explain to her that all 3 names would be recognized by the court as the same person.

Also she thinks that MJ would not be held responsible

for his estate making money,

because he didn't force the fans to buy the cd's, movie tickets...etc.

Wouldn't he still be held liable for profiting from a faked death?

She lastly believes that if this isn't a hoax for a huge comeback,

which I think she is now seeing how that couldn't be possible without legal ramifications,

she believes that the government is helping MJ in the witness protection program to help expose Drug Companies,

and that if he had is life threatened twice, that it is legal to fake your death.

As you can see, the imagination of a teenage girl is very vivid,

but she is starting to see the light with your legal help.

I know that you are quite busy and this is such a silly question, so I really want to thank you for your help!

Tired Mom

10/05/09, 4:10 pm
Answer from the Lawyer....

Holy cow. Your daughter would do well to devote half the time to her studies as she does to the crazy conspiracy theories.

Okay - for you, Tired Mom - I'll address the questions in order, but only if you promise me your daughter will let this go.

The name thing -

My legal name is Joseph. Only my mom, when she's mad, calls me Joseph. Everybody calls me Joe. Guess what? I'm still the same person. If "Joe" gets a speeding ticket, "Joseph" is also in trouble. I can't fight the ticket just because it says "Joe."

The civil liability for faking his death -

No, he didn't force his fans to buy CDs, but if he intentionally did something, like say, fake his death, to drive up sales, then he's falsely advertised the scarcity of his music, creating a false market for his products. He would be exposed to massive lawsuits for the profits gained by a buying frenzy now that he's dead. By the way... he IS dead.

The Government is in on it... -

Yeah. They've got him in witness protection. I'm sure he'd be a star witness in any case they ever built against anyone.

No, you may not fake your death because you've been threatened once, twice or a million times.

So - we're all agreed then? Michael Joe/Joseph Jackson is dead. R.I.P. Michael. He's not in hiding, he will NOT be holding a comeback tour and it's now time for some other obsession.

Get some rest, Mom.
Joe Dane
Law Office of Joe Dane
850 E. Chapman Ave., Suite C
Orange, CA 92866

^^Thats been determined to be fake. I cant remember why though.

MJ Impersonator @ Uri's:
bildh.png

I dont understand this bashing on the URI show, I still believe it was suposed to be Michael.

Its the only person that fit with the description that Uri gave.

And Uri said that maybe he wont show up, you know as me that MJ usely dont show up.

And just the fact that he talked about MJ being alive on his show is big. He said that theres still a change that MJ is alive.

And then MJ impersonator, MJ allusion during the show, ? It was Michael.

found at one of the"hoaxers" web-sites:
http://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/california-criminal-law/answering-question-friday-michael-jackson-160681102/a
Hello again,

I want to thank you all for answering my question Friday regarding

Michael Jackson faking his death.

Your answers were very helpful and also made me chuckle!

My 16 yr old daughter is starting to come to her senses regarding this .

But there are still some things that she is believing in...

if you could answer a couple more questions for me,

I believe that we will be able to put this Michael Jackson thing behind us

and our family can get back to normal.

For one she thinks that because on some documents

he is listed as Michael Jackson ,

some as Michael Joe Jackson and some as Michael Joseph Jackson

that he would not be held liable for any hoax related crimes

if his legal middle name is Joe instead of Joseph..

I have tried to explain to her that all 3 names would be recognized by the court as the same person.

Also she thinks that MJ would not be held responsible

for his estate making money,

because he didn't force the fans to buy the cd's, movie tickets...etc.

Wouldn't he still be held liable for profiting from a faked death?

She lastly believes that if this isn't a hoax for a huge comeback,

which I think she is now seeing how that couldn't be possible without legal ramifications,

she believes that the government is helping MJ in the witness protection program to help expose Drug Companies,

and that if he had is life threatened twice, that it is legal to fake your death.

As you can see, the imagination of a teenage girl is very vivid,

but she is starting to see the light with your legal help.

I know that you are quite busy and this is such a silly question, so I really want to thank you for your help!

Tired Mom

10/05/09, 4:10 pm
Answer from the Lawyer....

Holy cow. Your daughter would do well to devote half the time to her studies as she does to the crazy conspiracy theories.

Okay - for you, Tired Mom - I'll address the questions in order, but only if you promise me your daughter will let this go.

The name thing -

My legal name is Joseph. Only my mom, when she's mad, calls me Joseph. Everybody calls me Joe. Guess what? I'm still the same person. If "Joe" gets a speeding ticket, "Joseph" is also in trouble. I can't fight the ticket just because it says "Joe."

The civil liability for faking his death -

No, he didn't force his fans to buy CDs, but if he intentionally did something, like say, fake his death, to drive up sales, then he's falsely advertised the scarcity of his music, creating a false market for his products. He would be exposed to massive lawsuits for the profits gained by a buying frenzy now that he's dead. By the way... he IS dead.

The Government is in on it... -

Yeah. They've got him in witness protection. I'm sure he'd be a star witness in any case they ever built against anyone.

No, you may not fake your death because you've been threatened once, twice or a million times.

So - we're all agreed then? Michael Joe/Joseph Jackson is dead. R.I.P. Michael. He's not in hiding, he will NOT be holding a comeback tour and it's now time for some other obsession.

Get some rest, Mom.
Joe Dane
Law Office of Joe Dane
850 E. Chapman Ave., Suite C
Orange, CA 92866
The lawyer's response was very ironic. It was not a serious response. :doh:

MJ Impersonator @ Uri's:
bildh.png
The mouth is strange and the ear is very large. :doh: Uri joking. -_-

[youtube]Pq0qI9eT_bU[/youtube]

Hi everyone,

is just got back from the live Uri Geller show. And indeed ; nothing happened!!!

I came in the studio's and we had to go to the second floor so me and my friend were standing there and i saw something like Mj... LOL.. but It were 3 look-a-likes... I was totally in shock cause I really thought tonight was THE night!;).. (the look a likes came from 'Move Like Michael Jackson' another Tv programme in Holland)

So weall got our seats and everything then Uri walked up (we werent live already, it was before the show) he said ; HI UHM.. HEY ITS MICHAEL JACKSON!!" and he pointed towards the audience so we all stood up and looked... and yes, lol ; the look-alikes- again!! But he didnt say anything about his 'mistery guest' then..

So then the show went Live and Uri began to talk about the 'guest' and unfortunatly he couldnt show up because he didnt want kids to see ... (i dont know what lol) Because he/she was HUGELY controversial.. and there would have been too much questions about him.... (i still thought about mj)
Then he said ; after last week, a lottt of people messaged me if it could be Michael Jackson (well i remember my email to him asking it and he just sent back ; no questions answered) And he then said like he's 99% sure he's gone, but still that 1% that he could be alive.

So... i was there live in the audience.. experienced everything... The show was kind of a dissapointment (sorry uri ) .. Of course I kind of wanted to go home after he said noboby would come to the show.

I know it's not his fault, but this is the second time he says something BIG will happen on the show and also the second time nothing happened
smiley3429.gif

Never mind lol.. i hope you can understand me
wub.gif

titojackson5

@Kiki_MJFan4lifewhen i am not here-- " i sit around with ......."

titojackson5

"take my message to your brother ........"

titojackson5

" i'll be there" love that song--the lyrics speak to the heart--if you've ever been in love they have a profound meaning-what do you think?

[youtube]jsyeuav_Wl8[/youtube]

Who is the lady @ 3:40 with Joe saying that Michael misses his fans (even though he is supposed to be dead!):
[youtube]c9a5w1RJAEQ[/youtube]

nevermind! -_-

Last edited:

"and he misses them" !???

when is that clip from? who is she talking about?

BLACKORWHITE April 9, 2010

Posted on: 4/9/2010, 10:27 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Where to begin .... I WANT TO MAKE CLEAR SOME POINTS AND EXPLAIN, because it is time to do so, the REASONS FOR THE HOAX. To Mention or to be vague doesn't bring clarity to NOBODY.

THE BEGINNING:
Michael Jackson was a landmark in my life, I followed him since I was a baby. He accompanied me (as I think all of you) during my childhood, my adolescence, my life.
In moments of joy or pain he was always there, his dance, his music, his magic were part of me. I still remember my happiness in March last year, when I learned that Michael would return to sing. My idol on stage again, my myth again to perform. On June 26, that morning, my heart has "bled". A part of my soul died with Michael. He was gone and I could not do anything.
I wanted to rewind the time as you rewind a tape, to be able to review, to see that smile, that sweetness. I was devastated, but I had to go ahead. On July 7 I saw the little Paris at the Staples Center on stage and she said: "You were the best dad in the world and I just want to say I love you so much."
I did not shed a single tear, until that day, until I saw that child "crying" for his Daddy. I realized what Michael had left, his children, his family, his fans around the
world (Michael is the only one who was able to bring to him more of one billion people) the world .... who shyly bowed to him after June 25.
But now I want to talk about Andrew, because it is through him that I started my adventure, now even your adventure. He is a colleague of mine, who lives in Los Angeles, a man of about 50 years, a very experienced man. And he told me that Michael had never died. I wanted to understand more a bit for work, a bit for curiosity, so I left for LA.
Andrew is a great friend and confidant of my "source" for years, and he explained everything to me. After several weeks he finally managed via the web to get me in touch with my informant.
I must admit, I was very skeptical, but the months passed and many things were in the right place and some events began to occur.
Gradually, thanks to Andrew, it was born a good friendship, respect and esteem. I felt well, I felt relieved knowing he was alive and he was well, but more the days passed and more I read on the web the despair for that great loss. I wanted everyone felt as I felt, I wanted to give hope and smile to those who cried for Michael. I started writing in some forums, very vaguely. But I had to make a promise to my informer, that I would never revealed his name, both for his security, both for his privacy. A promise made to him, and for Michael Jackson. Then I met Anly who, after several posts, told me that she had a forum, she was Admin and if I would I could write a post of my own, in peace and freedom to express myself. I confess that I didn't want write, I was scared and worried, because I did not know how people could react but at the same time I thought about they that would react well.
So it all started.

THE REASONS:
Many people have asked me in recent months what there was the reasons behind this "joke" but I was told to say nothing, I could not reveal anything. I was forced to this, although I had to disagree me, although I had to write false things, I could not reveal more. But now has come the time to know and that you realize what Michael and the Jackson family have passed. I begin saying that in his life Michael had people, who controlled a bit all. Terrorist organization that had targeted other. After the press conference at the 02Arena, these threats became very serious because those who controlled Michael wanted to strike not fans, not him .... Michael was only a pawn in their hands.
I remember a phrase from Michael, who yesterday someone made me resurfaces in mind:
"If I don't do these concerts they will kill me."
He had no way for escape, if he had done those concerts, the massacre would be worst then September 11, if he hadn't done the concerts, they were threatened both him and the children.
what would you do?
Protection plan, under FBI and government control. A Simulated death. This happened on June 25th, no plan before, I think the FBI thought about everything.
The hoax began with dates and evidence after the escape, thanks to Michael Jackson's genius. He is a perfectionist.

MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX DEATH.COM
Michael had thought about everything, just after the "flight" it was opened a site: michaeljacksonhoaxdeat.com with domain bought on June 1, a site constantly monitored.
Here you post clues and users were controlled because from there departed all the theories.
After a few months the site was sold, for safety reasons, the admin Amy Sampson (fictitious name) had been threatened and too many wanted to know her real identity.

SOUZA AND MO, MJALIVE999, TIAI.
In its place there is now a forum of Souza and Mo, that were users of Michaeljacksonhoaxdeath. Tonight I want to apologize to the girls. I Explain why.
My source had told me that behind the michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com were Michael's collaborators and after the site was sold, I thought Souza and Mo knew like the old admin of the site. But I was wrong. I only made a chaos. They Have always written interesting theories, they have spent much time studying and analyzing everything. I apologize for having departed their users, if I was offensive in some way or another. Who am I to tell you who follow and who not? I want you to be free to follow everyone, because in reality neither I nor my
source know all the web. I made a serious mistake, accusing them of screening, when in reality they were just trying to understand like everyone, with studies and hard work, interesting theories. I apologize with Mjalive999 for the same reason. Who am I to tell you who to follow?

How would anyone know? maybe u should ask Joe :p

I thought that maybe someone knew what date its from. it could be a misunderstanding.. if not then she did'nt think it properly through before she spoke :D lol..

Last edited:

BLACKORWHITE April 9, 2010

Posted on: 4/9/2010, 10:27 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Where to begin .... I WANT TO MAKE CLEAR SOME POINTS AND EXPLAIN, because it is time to do so, the REASONS FOR THE HOAX. To Mention or to be vague doesn't bring clarity to NOBODY.

THE BEGINNING:
Michael Jackson was a landmark in my life, I followed him since I was a baby. He accompanied me (as I think all of you) during my childhood, my adolescence, my life.
In moments of joy or pain he was always there, his dance, his music, his magic were part of me. I still remember my happiness in March last year, when I learned that Michael would return to sing. My idol on stage again, my myth again to perform. On June 26, that morning, my heart has "bled". A part of my soul died with Michael. He was gone and I could not do anything.
I wanted to rewind the time as you rewind a tape, to be able to review, to see that smile, that sweetness. I was devastated, but I had to go ahead. On July 7 I saw the little Paris at the Staples Center on stage and she said: "You were the best dad in the world and I just want to say I love you so much."
I did not shed a single tear, until that day, until I saw that child "crying" for his Daddy. I realized what Michael had left, his children, his family, his fans around the
world (Michael is the only one who was able to bring to him more of one billion people) the world .... who shyly bowed to him after June 25.
But now I want to talk about Andrew, because it is through him that I started my adventure, now even your adventure. He is a colleague of mine, who lives in Los Angeles, a man of about 50 years, a very experienced man. And he told me that Michael had never died. I wanted to understand more a bit for work, a bit for curiosity, so I left for LA.
Andrea is a great friend and confidant of my "source" for years, and he explained everything to me. After several weeks he finally managed via the web to get me in touch with my informant.
I must admit, I was very skeptical, but the months passed and many things were in the right place and some events began to occur.
Gradually, thanks to Andrea, it was born a good friendship, respect and esteem. I felt well, I felt relieved knowing he was alive and he was well, but more the days passed and more I read on the web the despair for that great loss. I wanted everyone felt as I felt, I wanted to give hope and smile to those who cried for Michael. I started writing in some forums, very vaguely. But I had to make a promise to my informer, that I would never revealed his name, both for his security, both for his privacy. A promise made to him, and for Michael Jackson. Then I met Anly who, after several posts, told me that she had a forum, she was Admin and if I would I could write a post of my own, in peace and freedom to express myself. I confess that I didn't want write, I was scared and worried, because I did not know how people could react but at the same time I thought about they that would react well.
So it all started.

THE REASONS:
Many people have asked me in recent months what there was the reasons behind this "joke" but I was told to say nothing, I could not reveal anything. I was forced to this, although I had to disagree me, although I had to write false things, I could not reveal more. But now has come the time to know and that you realize what Michael and the Jackson family have passed. I begin saying that in his life Michael had people, who controlled a bit all. Terrorist organization that had targeted other. After the press conference at the 02Arena, these threats became very serious because those who controlled Michael wanted to strike not fans, not him .... Michael was only a pawn in their hands.
I remember a phrase from Michael, who yesterday someone made me resurfaces in mind:
"If I don't do these concerts they will kill me."
He had no way for escape, if he had done those concerts, the massacre would be worst then September 11, if he hadn't done the concerts, they were threatened both him and the children.
what would you do?
Protection plan, under FBI and government control. A Simulated death. This happened on June 25th, no plan before, I think the FBI thought about everything.
The hoax began with dates and evidence after the escape, thanks to Michael Jackson's genius. He is a perfectionist.

MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX DEATH.COM
Michael had thought about everything, just after the "flight" it was opened a site: michaeljacksonhoaxdeat.com with domain bought on June 1, a site constantly monitored.
Here you post clues and users were controlled because from there departed all the theories.
After a few months the site was sold, for safety reasons, the admin Amy Sampson (fictitious name) had been threatened and too many wanted to know her real identity.

SOUZA AND MO, MJALIVE999, TIAI.
In its place there is now a forum of Souza and Mo, that were users of Michaeljacksonhoaxdeath. Tonight I want to apologize to the girls. I Explain why.
My source had told me that behind the michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com were Michael's collaborators and after the site was sold, I thought Souza and Mo knew like the old admin of the site. But I was wrong. I only made a chaos. They Have always written interesting theories, they have spent much time studying and analyzing everything. I apologize for having departed their users, if I was offensive in some way or another. Who am I to tell you who follow and who not? I want you to be free to follow everyone, because in reality neither I nor my
source know all the web. I made a serious mistake, accusing them of screening, when in reality they were just trying to understand like everyone, with studies and hard work, interesting theories. I apologize with Mjalive999 for the same reason. Who am I to tell you who to follow?
This user does video, he analyzes, he studies and he tries to understand. I had no right to tell you who follow and who do not follow. I think it's an intelligent person and he loves Michael the same way we do. TIAi, the famous site I don't not know really who has created it, I had contacts that informed me of some redirections but nothing more.
Nobody knows who is behind, a friend, or the family or fan. Neither I nor my source know nothing. But his posts are always great and interesting.
Excuse all I really hope that in future we can get our union of the past.

JOURNALIST?
Many have written to me pointing me out mistakes or grammatical errors in English. I say that when I write an article, I outline, I read and reread several times before submitting.
Here in the forum, I have neither the time nor the concentration to do this.
The same for posts in English.

DOUBLE OR NOT DOUBLE?
I was not at the 02 Arena in London, I could not know if he was Michael or not that day, my source assured me he was Michael, and although at first I thought the opposite, I can say now with confidence that he was Michael.
But in TII, the guy wearing the orange pants is not Mr.Jackson, that day he had committed itself to the problems mentioned above.

WHEN AND WHY
Michael will return on June. Now we know at least themonth. But you have not to ask when, but also why all this time before going to "live".
Illuminati, Freemasons, government, NWO, the system and terrorism. Michael is denouncing this.
The world and human nature contain a lot of love, but also so much corruption ...
I have never talk about this and I will not do it never for the mere fact that I'm scared.
I do not say that they do not exist. I only have fear.

With love

Posted on 4/9/2010, 10:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Enta Why are you blowing on my grammar?
AND THEN I never distinguishes between believers and NON believers, I just wanted to know if you you were or not.
but why do you ALWAYS THINK EVIL!?
AND THEN ... THE BOOK AND THE MIND CONTROL, YOU HAVE TOTALLY CHANGED VERSION. CLEARLY you told me that some girls had stated that the book I was writing was about the mind control.
You could at least specify, if you wanted.
If you have SOURCES OR NOT, BETTER FOR YOU THAT YOU KNOW SOMETHING. I AM the first to be happy. IF YOU WANT TO EXPOSE YOU CAN DO IT BUT IF YOU consider appropriate the contrary, there are no problems.
And believe me no one does COPY AND PASTE OF YOUR MP but maybe what you know corresponds to what I know.
It WOULD NOT be strange Enta ...

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 10/4/2010, 15:35

document.rolloverData = {}; Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved

Originally posted Apr 10th 2010 7:53 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really want to know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. -- Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 red casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building. It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van. The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.

Michael Jackson

• 47%RIP
  • 53%Still alive
Total Votes: 44,963

Last edited by a moderator:

Why the hell would they put a poll? They better not be messing with us!!!

Why the hell would they put a poll? They better not be messing with us!!!

I agree that poll stuff is not funny. I don't know why people think that Michael is still alive..I want to believe it as much as anyone else. However if it comes out that he isn't and i have been living in a fantasy world for the past 10 months ..then I will be even more crushed than I am now. Atleast if I believe he is gone..and it turns out he is not....then I will be ecstatic.

It's All A Mystery, At TMZ

It's all been a mystery - the doctor's appointments, the body, the time of death, the burial...
Every aspect of this continuing investigation has been a mystery, and TMZ agrees. And it appears that every time they use the word "Mystery" in the title of an article, there is curious verbiage that goes along with it.

First, let's travel back to before June 25th, to one of TMZ's postings about one of MJ's doctor's appointments:

This was at the same time that TMZ caught MJ saying that he will be touring with the Jackson 5.

Then we have the mysteries of the location of MJ's body - it's all just a "puzzle":

Like the above article, the next one posted the same day, which talks about the mystery burial, also contains verbiage of MJ not going to Forest Lawn and there being a "decoy":

Then the time of death is also called a "mystery":

Note that they said that Murray's account of the incident seemed "scripted".

Then we have a "mystery" date.

January 18th was Martin Luther King day (which was uneventful), but TMZ suggested it was "a clue"... clue for what?

Yes, it all has been a mystery. Including this posting from May, where TMZ makes a point of calling Michael Jackson a "mortal"...hmm...

But the above brings up another mystery.. before June 25th, TMZ ran several articles about MJ being "human"...from the "human" arm above to the following:

This next one was interesting because of the two definitions of the word "Pachyderm":

Michael had told Geraldo he had "rhinocerous skin" on Geraldo, so it was interesting that TMZ alluded to this..

Why the overuse of the word "human" in early 2009? Was it a mock to say he was human? Or is it symbolic in some way? Even Dave Dave had commented that "what people fail to realize is that Michael was a human being".

What we have realized is that there is more to the story than meets the eye...

UPDATE: minutes after I posted this, I saw that TMZ posted another "mystery" article..this time with a poll asking if MJ is still alive!

Last edited by a moderator:

"Red Casket"..Not Necessarily Referring To A Coffin

So TMZ is reporting that Michael was transported in a "red casket". Well, that can mean a couple of things.

For example, there is a clothing line called "Evolve or Vanish". In fact, they make this T-Shirt called "Charged with Fraud-Red Casket":

The title of the shirt also reminds me, coincidentally, of this CNN headline:

You can find the T-shirt here:
http://www.hauseofhoweclothing.com/c-t-shirts-evolve.html

Note: This shirt also comes in just "black" if you are uncomfortable being in "red casket".
http://www.seeingclues.blogspot.com/

Back