The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Yes! It is a fact that people with a lot of money never wear the same clothes. lol! :doh: Principally after 5 years.... After so long the clothes are old and worn. lol! It's just my opinion. :ph34r:

are u agreeing with me? sorry im having a hard time lately recognizing if people are being sarcastic or not this thread! :p

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Yes! It is a fact that people with a lot of money never wear the same clothes. lol! :doh: Principally after 5 years.... After so long the clothes are old and worn. lol! It's just my opinion. :ph34r:

are u agreeing with me? sorry im having a hard time lately recognizing if people are being sarcastic or not this thread! :p
No! I'm not being sarcastic. lol! I just complement what you said in previous post. :yes:

[youtube]BS8P6owAknQ[/youtube]

^ that's a pretty big coincidence,isn't it?

i would say so, yes! but then again some things arent coincidences, esp in this thread!! some are just plain obvious! haha!

What Oxman wearing exact the same clothes he wore in 2005 the day MJ died??? Guyz, this is indeed very strange.

What Oxman wearing exact the same clothes he wore in 2005 the day MJ died??? Guyz, this is indeed very strange.

MJ's parents AND Murray also want us to look back to 2005.. idk what to tell ya!

It was actually June 13th the MJ was aquitted! but i still see a point in the video, it would have to be June 14 for Murray to get his trial because the 13th will be a sunday..
:doh:

Well, but still runs a great risk of nothing happening on June 14. lol! -_-

Murray goes to court and Michael's family too, Murray does not lose his license... STILL (Yes, they are still arguing about this, if he should lose his license. Lol!), Might change from judge (anything can happen. Lol !) and they will schedule another date for the Murray in court. lol! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Anyway, it's just nothing for those trips to the court, that does not happen at all. :doh:

And the novel continues.... :horror

:whistle2:

:coffee:

:timer:

the end is very interesting just watch the stuff about the 911 call.

Thank you all for your posts here. Even though I still don't know what to think, I really like to read this thread and imagine how it'd be if you were right...
Anyway: This all Uri Geller's big surprise someone - is it tonight?

Thank you all for your posts here. Even though I still don't know what to think, I really like to read this thread and imagine how it'd be if you were right...

ya its tonite at 8 30 in the netherlands, so i dont know what time that is for u!

Yes, it's tonight. In a couple of hours I think, Hopefully, we'll be updated later on tonight in this thread. ;)

Personally, I don't expect much though. After all, it is Uri. :giggle:

Damn nothing is gonna happen, I'm really wondering what he was planning because of the reason he's not going to do it. (young children watching)
I'm talking to a friend right now and she knows one of the impersonators was invited so they are really messing with us.

Damn nothing is gonna happen, I'm really wondering what he was planning because of the reason he's not going to do it. (young children watching)
I'm talking to a friend right now and she knows one of the impersonators was invited so they are really messing with us.

?? omg..

Yeah when the show started one of the hosts came on stage with a dress with the words: You Rock My World You Change My Life so my heartbeat went faster.
Then they showed a few dutch impersonators (a few of them I know irl) and I thought WTF.
So Uri said that because of the young children watching the show they decided HE's not gonna show up.
And Uri also talked about the amount of e-mails he got from people asking him if it would be Michael.
So I picked up my phone to ask my friend if she knew Milly (one of the impersonators) was invited to the show and she said yes they asked him to come on the show.

I agree F*** Uri

Last edited:

Yeah when the show started one of the hosts came on stage with a dress with the words: You Rock My World You Change My Life so my heartbeat went faster.
Then they showed a few dutch impersonators a few of them I know personally and I thought WTF.
So Uri said that because of the young children watching the show they decided HE's not gonna show up.
And Uri also talked about the amount of e-mails he got from people asking him if it would be Michael.
So I picked up my phone to ask my friend if she knew Milly (one of the impersonators) was invited to the show and she said yes they asked him to come on the show.

I agree F*** Uri
:doh: :doh: :doh:

I could only hope so. -_- His meeting of Uri with PianoGomes, perhaps caused him to have this idea. lol!

Yeah I had my hopes up for this too although I'm not so much of a believer anymore.
I'm really confused at the moment and it's driving me nuts!!

Yeah I had my hopes up for this too although I'm not so much of a believer anymore.

I agree with you here....I am not to much of a believer in this hoax either...but part of me wants to be. I just keep coming back into this thread for updates...hoping maybe I am wrong..:hug:

I know what you mean.
I want him to be alive that's the biggest part of me being here.
The "deadline" for me is june 25th of this year I think, I mean that if he isn't back by then I wanna let go of this.

I agree with you here....I am not to much of a believer in this hoax either...but part of me wants to be. I just keep coming back into this thread for updates...hoping maybe I am wrong..:hug:

:hug:

And........

Forget Uri. He is insignificant. :yes:

So it was obvious to me that MJ wouldnt return on little ol Uri's show.

After all MJ had a falling out with Uri (he couldnt trust him).

Uri said that the guest would be there next week and that Michael was 99% dead.

Last edited:

Uri Gellar is a fucking prick and I'd love to punch his twatting lights out.

New video of Maura
[youtube]tZGunD6raMU&playnext_from=TL&videos=9tD8N1md3DQ&feature=sub[/youtube]

I dont know why so many people seriously thought that MJ would appear on Uri's show. MJ is more liekly to appear at the Jackson 5/4? show in June than on Uris pathetic show. Uri is a hack and most know that including Criss Angel and MJ is more likely to do something with Criss than Uri. Criss is also a big MJ fan.

Back