The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

coincidence?? i got this from the hoax forum and i just had to show you it. They're showing pics of how at Murrays hearing yesterday, MJ's parents were wearing the same clothes they wore to the 2005 trial.. EXACT SAME CLOTHES!! are they trying to remind us that Murray is in the same position that MJ was in 5 years ago?? 5 years is a long time to keep an outfit like that. its not a t shirt or something but very dressy outfits. Cant be another coincidence! NO WAY!!
0405jacksonfamilycourts.jpg

katherinejacksongetscus.jpg

96911michaeljacksonandf.jpg
:eek:

I knew I had seen Katie dressed like that somewhere. :doh:

"Someone" once told me that there are no coincidences. :smilerolleyes: :ph34r:

:no::no:

I don't know if this is delusion, denial stage of grief or geniune belief. Time will tell.

:doh:

Even if you do not know what I really think about all this..... no problem :), but.... *big sigh* I really will not answer that. :no:

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

coincidence?? i got this from the hoax forum and i just had to show you it. They're showing pics of how at Murrays hearing yesterday, MJ's parents were wearing the same clothes they wore to the 2005 trial.. EXACT SAME CLOTHES!! are they trying to remind us that Murray is in the same position that MJ was in 5 years ago?? 5 years is a long time to keep an outfit like that. its not a t shirt or something but very dressy outfits. Cant be another coincidence! NO WAY!!

You've GOT to be kidding me!

I noticed that yesterday but come on! Are you serious?

what are u saying that what i wrote is ridiculous? im confused..

I would say so. Yes. :doh:

Some things are too farfetched. I'm just gonna watch out of this thread.

I would say so. Yes. :doh:

Some things are too farfetched. I'm just gonna watch out of this thread.

I respect what you are saying, and please dont misunderstand me when i say this, but if you dont believe any of the stuff that we're saying, then can you please just not post in this thread? we had this problem before and thats why the investigative unit got shut down and now is password protected. but really we're all just tryin to figure out what happened, so if you're not buying any of this please just stop posting so a problem doesnt escalate again and get this whole forum shut down. Again I am really not trying to be rude, because some stuff is really farfetched and i am not taking offense to your opinion about our posts, but i do know that we had a problem before regarding different opinions and it got ugly. so please just let us discuss things without any negative comments. :)

I knew I'd seen those clothes somewhere before! :lol:

I think that's just a coincidence though really, I imagine Joe and Katherine are the sort of people who have Sunday/Going out clothes and they just happened to pick out those particular clothes. :)

He will.

The evidence is too strong. Prosecution will keep quiet then fire back one hell of an argument. Keep watching.

Sure :

''Sources say Dr. Murray is adamant ... he did nothing wrong and will not plead to manslaughter or any lesser offense.''

''Dr. Murray, we're told, is "completely confident" that he will be found not guilty.''

Just want to point out that the pictures with the same clothes,

WERE BOTH IN APRIL.

Like DI said, it sad that people accuse Murray like MJ was accused in 2005. People will never learn.

Even if Michael is dead, Murray deserves a fair trial like MJ had.

Remember that not everything in this thread is hoax related. This thread is also for observations etc.

Most of the Hoax forums grasp on to anything now as an oddity and attribute it to the hoax which is wrong IMO Some things are just coincidences. Some things are just odd. But somethings are deffo pointing to a faux death or something else equalling odd. We also may never know the truth. Michael if alive may not want to return. Who could blame him? If he is alive, this is all to serve a purpose, and I dont think the purpose has been served yet.

Like DI said, it sad that people accuse Murray like MJ was accused in 2005. People will never learn.

Even if Michael is dead, Murray deserves a fair trial like MJ had.

I would hardly call the farce of a trial that MJ had to endure "fair". It ended "well" for him, he walked a free man but a "fair" trial (remember leaked Grand Jury transcripts, a DA that is so blind sided that he can't even spell the word "objectivity" anymore and many more fun things)

Murray most certainly deserves his trial to be fair, wether I personally think of him as absenteefatherdrugpusher or not.

People indeed do not learn because Michael Jackson didn't have a fair trial in the first place.

Has it occurred to anyone that she might have chosen that outfit because she YET AGAIN has to go to court to see and hear her son being crucified, dragged through the mud- all over again?
How often does one have to go to court for one's child that is being slandered and smeared? It wouldn't surprise if something like that was the motivation.

For the record, I have jackets from 5 years ago, or even dresses. Usually stuff I don't wear daily or weekly.
I don't find that very remarkable. Michael Jackson was known to have whole racks of the same shirt, other people own the same outfit twice, happens.

And this. She's an older Lady.
I knew I'd seen those clothes somewhere before! :lol:

I think that's just a coincidence though really, I imagine Joe and Katherine are the sort of people who have Sunday/Going out clothes and they just happened to pick out those particular clothes. :)

Im not sure to really understand her point :S

basically she is saying that dancers might have been picked on purpose and not by chance. of course they went through the process of auditioning and stuff, but they do have connections to MJ somehow. and this may just be on purpose like MJ wanted people that he could trust to be on the show with him, and the fact that they worked with people close to MJ before on different shows is comforting. like you wouldnt go out and hire someone to work in your company without them having any experience, and if they were referred to you by someone you know then thats better, because you know you can trust them. there could be something going on in the way the dancers were chosen, because of how they dropped and everything and came to MJ (but hey who wouldnt) or it could have just been a business decision and MJ picked people he could rely on that came with good recommendations ;)

basically she is saying that dancers might have been picked on purpose and not by chance. of course they went through the process of auditioning and stuff, but they do have connections to MJ somehow. and this may just be on purpose like MJ wanted people that he could trust to be on the show with him, and the fact that they worked with people close to MJ before on different shows is comforting. like you wouldnt go out and hire someone to work in your company without them having any experience, and if they were referred to you by someone you know then thats better, because you know you can trust them. there could be something going on in the way the dancers were chosen, because of how they dropped and everything and came to MJ (but hey who wouldnt) or it could have just been a business decision and MJ picked people he could rely on that came with good recommendations ;)

Thanks for that.. kind of weird that the auditions were maybe a set-up :S

i was just looking at some pics of him, and damn do i miss him!!! SO MUCH!!

:doh:

This also makes me think about the hiring of Murray. lol!

Not sure if this has already been posted but have you guys seen the MJHF interview?
http://www.classicbands.com/MichaelJacksonDeathHoax.html

Geez, talk about getting blood out of a stone!
What? lol! :bugeyed I have not read everything, but Souza and Mo are giving "interviews"? lol!

Sure :

''Sources say Dr. Murray is adamant ... he did nothing wrong and will not plead to manslaughter or any lesser offense.''

''Dr. Murray, we're told, is "completely confident" that he will be found not guilty.''

Yeah, I know, I've read that article.

So what? They are defence, of course they are gonna say that! It's not like they are gonna say to the world "Damn! We're gonna get found out :doh:" That's just another way of confession. They say things like that, in this case and another, to gain support; it's nothing but mind games. That's how law investigations works, with words and games.

Dr.Murray can be as adamant as he goddamn likes. The evidence against him is overwhelming.

He's wrong - it was Mike.

Jermaine describe Murray's defence yesterday as "the biggest lie ever".....

Q - Do you believe it was an impersonator who was onstage at the 02 on March 5th, 2009?

A - Yes. That was not Mike.

who said that ^^^

Q - Do you believe it was an impersonator who was onstage at the 02 on March 5th, 2009?

A - Yes. That was not Mike.

who said that ^^^

Either 'Souza' or 'Mo', the Admins on the hoax forum.

It was MJ, Mo and Souza forum is bull**** sorry but I have to say it. They think Murray has a double cmon!!!

The forum www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net forum is 10 times better. People are more realistic.

Yeah, I know, I've read that article.

So what? They are defence, of course they are gonna say that! It's not like they are gonna say to the world "Damn! We're gonna get found out :doh:" That's just another way of confession. They say things like that, in this case and another, to gain support; it's nothing but mind games. That's how law investigations works, with words and games.

Dr.Murray can be as adamant as he goddamn likes. The evidence against him is overwhelming.

The evidence against him is overwhelming ? What evidences ? Nodoby really know what happened on June 25th. Theres almost 13 differents stories. How can you be sure that that's what happened ?

Back