The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I'm not a believer of the hoax, but I'm just curious about what you guys think of this. So, since you believe that Michael is alive, what do you think about what's happening to Murray right now? Do you believe that Murray should be on trial for Michael's death? Do you believe Michael would let an innocent man be charged with his death and labelled a murderer, if he was still alive? I would think Michael would have jumped out by now and said "leave him alone, I'm alive." No disrespect here, but I'm trying to understand your point of view.

I was actually wondering the same thing. Again, no disrespect intended. :flowers:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I'm not a believer of the hoax, but I'm just curious about what you guys think of this. So, since you believe that Michael is alive, what do you think about what's happening to Murray right now? Do you believe that Murray should be on trial for Michael's death? Do you believe Michael would let an innocent man be charged with his death and labelled a murderer, if he was still alive? I would think Michael would have jumped out by now and said "leave him alone, I'm alive." No disrespect here, but I'm trying to understand your point of view.

The answer is so simple, Murray will never go in jail.

In one.

That said, I'm not a believer of the hoax but I do follow this thread with interest - as there are quite a few interesting ideas floating about.

There's probably 1% of me which believes it, and until that changes I'll keep an eye out :)

I was also wondering the same
If Michael is alive this man is being persecuted and cruxified for no reason.
How do DHF explain this_ Michael would also be charged with a crime
for allowing some one to be falsley accused in the judicial system by
not coming forward. The outcome of the verdict doesnt matter.

If Michael is alive he is committing a crime by allowing this to happen.
The trial is real _ Murray has been charged with this crime and yet no
one has come forward.

How do you reconsile this _ what is your explaination??_Thanks

It doesnt matter if he is found innocent or guilty
a CRIME has been commited if he was allowed to be accused
and charged with a crime and have to go through the judicual sytem
for something he did not do_ That is a federal offence _ and also
very mean, cruel and dishonest _ how do YOU reconsile Michael
asking or putting any man through that?? _ Thanks

Murray certainly knows he is innocent and its all part of the hoax.

Everyone accusing Murray for something he didnt do, without any proof or anything. Murray will be paid millions for this, who knows.

The thing is everyone (the judge etc) thinks that Murray did something. but he didint.

With all the Coca-Cola thing, you still believe its real ? wtf ?

Yes, before all that is happening, it's so obvious that nothing will happen to him. :doh: People saw the latest pictures of the Murray... running on the beach :smilerolleyes: and bla bla bla.

He is not worried because he knows that nothing will happen against him. The fact is that if this man to leave without protection/security guards on the street, he will be killed. Fact. He is the key to the mystery.

Thanks for the answers guys. So you all think Murray's being paid to go through this trial, because he knows in the end he'll be vindicated? But what about the jurors and the prosecution? You said the judge and everyone believes he's guilty, so they are going to try and prove that in court. Right now there's quite a bit of evidence (from what I've seen) that the doctor was responsible for MJ's death. Murray's defence seems to be weak. What if they can prove Murray killed Michael? Will the jurors be in on the hoax, and acquit him, even if all the evidence points to Murray being responsible?

Again, no disrespect. I'm just curious.

Yes, before all that is happening, it's so obvious that nothing will happen to him. :doh: People saw the latest pictures of the Murray... running on the beach :smilerolleyes: and bla bla bla.

He is not worried because he knows that nothing will happen against him. The fact is that if this man to leave without protection/security guards on the street, he will be killed. Fact. He is the key to the mystery.

And I agree with that, huge security etc.. where he got them ?

NOW .... THE ANSWERS, I tried to write to all, and I mean ALL. Excuse me if sometimes I do not answer to all, I try to do my best.

- @ SIMOJJ FOR THE MOMENT I DO NOT KNOW THE WAY OF THE RETURN, but it would be better to explain the plan, slowly. It's Better PREVENT HEART ATTACKS.

- @ LOVELIVES4EVER after his return THERE will be IMPORTANT TOPICS THAT MICHAEL will talk about, which concern not only the hoax.
He Will fight FOR OTHER THINGS. We will hear it from his mouth.

- @ JACKSON I have seen THIS VIDEO THAT you have placed
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaz3rQJwx44.
I WANT TO SAY TO YOU THAT TRAVIS knows everything, but he could never say directly that Michael is ALIVE TO A FAN especially via email. It can be true that he answered in that way, But he can not UNBALANCE himself a lot.

- @ TESYSWEET sorry, I mean that I'm afraid because I couldn't ANSWER, I wanted to give you an answer to your first question, I wanted to make you happy, because it WAS THE FIRST TIME you were writing to me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

- @ BRILLY80 In AMERICA YOU CAN fake your own death, SUPPORTED OBVIOUSLY FROM CIA or FBI. IT'S NOT illegal if the reasons are to protect lifes. FOR ONE YEAR, AND EVEN MORE.
Sorry, but do you trust me? can I trust you? I can not trust you, LOOK HERE:

CITAZIONE
March 24, 2010 12:47 AM
Anonymous said ...
AHAHAAHAH girls you make me die .. Black why don't you go to the Chiambretti night? .. and then girls if you will see her avatar also in Chiambretti night: She is the chosen!do you understand? (Hihihi I'm obviously ironic)
in that forum I had to do with a child of sh** rude and she was only 13 YEARS old.. AND I SAY 13 YEARS OLD! I will be 30 this year and Iwould be stupid going to argue with a brat of Gold forum.. I said it after I saw the age I gave up the debate.
They are a mass of girls who believe in Santa Claus so they believe in bow .. the first person who said "oh I talk to Michael and I message every day with him" and all believe in her as pigeons flying together toward a grain of wheat in piazza Duomo..
for this I do not go there .. if I go is because they write personal messages to me and I admit to save some beautiful pictures.. but to read the stupid things that she write disgust me so much and I dropped all for a few weeks .. it is so because the lies make me feel ..
"Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting "
But I want to be part of those people who want to "fight" lies.. to defend people from lies is always a form of love or not?

Brilly

SOURCE: http://thedebunkofbow.blogspot.com/2010/03...i.html # comments

THESE ARE ONLY A FEW OF YOUR COMMENTS ON THE BLOG, I do not even know it, A FRIEND THAT READ THAT BLOG SPEAKED TO ME ABOUT YOU Brilly. I am very disappointed!why if you don't believe in me you come here and start behave differently? You are free to think and write what you want about myself and also other users, but at least the others have always admitted, They DO NOT BELIEVE ME, They feel antipathy for me, OK ... BUT YOU? COME HERE AND WRITE "A" AND THEN WRITE "B" on that blog!
will you be 30? you don't look even 1. REALLY I'm sorry.

- @VALEBIANCA I answered a question for you to realize that ALVAREZ hasn't been fired. EVIDENCE? I HAVE A source that tells me that Michael is ALIVE AND IT ALSO SAY WHAT HAPPENS TO L.A.
HE WORKS FOR JACKSON. DIANA ROSS DOESN'T know about the hoax, as I always said.
I never responded with questions VALE, I have made it only 2 OR 3 TIMES BUT to make understand something. Sorry again.
MORE DETAILS? Let's do this, make me the questions, EVEN VIA PM, AND I ANSWER TO THAT I CAN ANSWER...IF I CAN'T I will simply say "I can not" OK?
PS: You have a BEAUTIFUL SIGNATURE.

- @TYTTIJACKSON Michael was not an addicted from drugs. He went OUT YEARS AGO, THANKS TO LIZ. He was thin, THIS is true, but he has always been so, and during rehearsals he always ate little, because dancing he had to remain moderate. DURING THE PREPARATION OF SHOWS, TOURS OR CONCERTS he feeds mostly light fare.
are YOU A NON-believers? YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT, AND IF YOU NEED TO RELEASE IN SOME WAY I AM HERE.

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 6/4/2010, 18:35

And I agree with that, huge security etc.. where he got them ?
Yes!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Oh, he is a bankrupt man and as a miracle he found money to pay lawyers, securities and pension of his son (well, if he really has any son. Lol!).

Where does the money? :scratch:Well, somewhere (or someone) has the money.

Very interesting.

:smilerolleyes:

I am so confused about this hoax theory...I just wish someone would tell us if it is true or not..cuz I dont know how much more I can take.

I am so confused about this hoax theory...I just wish someone would tell us if it is true or not..cuz I dont know how much more I can take.

thats the thing though, the jackson family im SURE has heard about this hoax theory and they know that a lot of fans are believing in it, yet they havent come out and addressed and said, you guys need to let go, hes really gone, etc.... and they know that this kind of talk was gonna start anyway just like it did with elvis, and yet they did things at the memorial and still do today that make us believe that MJ is still alive. makes you wonder..

:better:

You have to have patience. Anyway, for good or for bad, the truth will appear. Fact. :yes:

thats the thing though, the jackson family im SURE has heard about this hoax theory and they know that a lot of fans are believing in it, yet they havent come out and addressed and said, you guys need to let go, hes really gone, etc.... and they know that this kind of talk was gonna start anyway just like it did with elvis, and yet they did things at the memorial and still do today that make us believe that MJ is still alive. makes you wonder..
Sure they know there are many forums hoax since June 25. The family will not say anything about it. Sometimes silence is the best option. We do not know what's really going on behind it all. Perhaps, now and for some time, the best option is to stay silent and say nothing.

Regardless of anything, the truth will come out and have no way of avoiding that. Believers or non believers, does not really matter, everyone has to have patience and wait for the truth that it will appear. :yes:

I am also little confused by all this, but I decide too keep on hoping.
I have one question for you guys....is there a single picture of MJ"s family visiting FL ? What about his kids ? were they ever there ?

I am also little confused by all this, but I decide too keep on hoping.
I have one question for you guys....is there a single picture of MJ"s family visiting FL ? What about his kids ? were they ever there ?
Far as I know, no.

If they had really gone, the fans would know, every day has fans in the cemetery. They would have seen and exist pictures/video of the paparazzi their in the cemetery, for sure.

Only in that program "Family Dynasty" brothers were in the wrong cemetery. :smilerolleyes: :doh: This has been reviewed here at some point.

Last edited:

Actually I believe this is the a BIG point of the hoax (there are other things going too eg). Everyone is doing to Murray what every body did to Michael.

Murray is being tried and convicted in the media just as Michael was. We are actually being hypocrites with the way we are acting.

Nothing will happen to Murray. He wont go to jail.

Back to Coke:

COCA-COLA JOINS WITH "WE ARE THE WORLD 25 FOR HAITI" TO AMPLIFY THE MESSAGE BEHIND THE MUSIC
For 24 hours, Starting Friday at 9 p.m. ET, Coca-Cola Will For the First Time Devote Its Outdoor Digital Advertising Network to a Single Cause: Raising Awareness for "We Are The World 25 For Haiti"

Combined with Messaging to My Coke Rewards Members and Coca-Cola Fans on Facebook®, the Effort Will Invite 25 Million People to Download and Donate

ATLANTA, February 12, 2010 - Twenty-five years ago, the iconic recording, "We Are The World" generated millions of dollars to help ease suffering in Africa. With a contemporary version of the song being released today to aid the victims of the earthquake in Haiti, Coca-Cola will be doing its part to support the cause.

"When we heard about Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie's incredible plan to re-record 'We Are the World 25 For Haiti' to benefit earthquake relief in Haiti, we knew instantly that Coca-Cola had to be involved and help however we could," said Katie Bayne, Chief Marketing Officer, Coca-Cola North America. "Spreading the word about this great program is something we can do quickly and effectively by activating Coca-Cola's powerful communications network."

Coca-Cola is joining forces with AEG Live, Group M Entertainment, Fremantle Media Enterprises, iTunes Store, YouTube, and Visa to help amplify awareness for "We Are The World 25 For Haiti." Beginning today Coca-Cola will use a variety of assets to encourage millions of people across the United States to tune into the television broadcasts of the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" video and to visit http://www.WORLD25.org to download the song and support those in Haiti. Downloads will also be available on iTunes, and through a partnership with YouTube, the video will be viewable on the "We Are the World 25" YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/wearetheworld). Immediate donations will be made possible by clicking on the "Donate Now" button on YouTube or by downloading the song on iTunes.

"The We Are The World Foundation, our partners, and all of the artists who participated in the recording of 'We Are The World 25 For Haiti' are thrilled that The Coca-Cola Company has joined with us in our commitment to bringing relief to the country of Haiti and its people," said Jones. "Coca-Cola's involvement in this vitally necessary endeavor is a re-affirmation of my belief that if we all use our resources collectively, we can bring about great positive change in the world and improve the lives of our fellow man."

"As producers, Quincy and I helped to create an incredibly compelling piece of contemporary entertainment that will serve, in part, as a social instrument for relief and rebirth for the island nation of Haiti," said Richie. "Director Paul Haggis gave our participating stars the visual platform that showcases their immense talents and hearts. When organizations like Coca-Cola join us and our other corporate partners in our quest to get this message out, how can we fail? The marketing collateral and assets that Coca-Cola is providing to this effort underscore how corporate participation can have a profound effect on the support we need from millions of people who care."

Coca-Cola will share the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" message in multiple ways across a network of assets that have the combined power to connect with almost 25 million people:

•Coca-Cola Digital Network (CDN): For the first time ever non-stop messaging will be carried across Coca-Cola's 29 electronic billboards located in 20 major cities. From 9:00 p.m. ET on Friday until midnight Saturday, the boards will display the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" logo and remind people to view the video and visit the website to download the song or purchase the DVD.

•Times Square Spectacular: "We Are the World 25 For Haiti" messaging similar to that featured on CDN will run on the famous Coca-Cola sign in Times Square.

•My Coke Rewards: Emails and texts encouraging people to view the video and visit the website will be sent to the 15 million members of My Coke Rewards. Visitors to http://www.mycokerewards.com will also be able to get their first look at the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" logo and link to the website to download the song or buy the DVD.

•Coca-Cola Fan Page on Facebook: News about "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" will be shared with the more than 5 million Coca-Cola fans on one of Facebook's most popular fan sites. Fans will be invited to visit the website and download the song or purchase the DVD.

•Social Networking: Celebrities and athletes that are part of the Coca-Cola Family will be using their websites, Facebook pages and Twitter feeds to encourage people to join them and Coca-Cola in supporting "We Are the World 25 For Haiti."
Supporting "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" is part of Coca-Cola's long-term commitment to helping make a difference in the lives of others and encouraging people to get involved themselves. Already in 2010, Coca-Cola has initiated marketing efforts to help benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Special Olympics and American Red Cross.

"Knowing they are helping to give back is part of why people choose to drink Coca-Cola," continued Bayne. "By sharing the important message of "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" with such a vast audience we know we can help enlist many others to joining us in making a difference for those in Haiti."

In addition to support for "We Are The World 25 For Haiti," the Coca-Cola System is helping aid disaster relief in multiple ways. Efforts include donations of thousands of case of water and other products in Haiti, monetary donations from Company associates around the world to their Coca-Cola colleagues in Haiti through The Coca-Cola Company's Global Disaster Relief Fund and a total contribution of $2 million to the American Red Cross and Latin American Red Cross.
http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/presscenter/nr_20100212_haiti.html

cokemj.jpg

Back to Coke:

COCA-COLA JOINS WITH "WE ARE THE WORLD 25 FOR HAITI" TO AMPLIFY THE MESSAGE BEHIND THE MUSIC
For 24 hours, Starting Friday at 9 p.m. ET, Coca-Cola Will For the First Time Devote Its Outdoor Digital Advertising Network to a Single Cause: Raising Awareness for "We Are The World 25 For Haiti"

Combined with Messaging to My Coke Rewards Members and Coca-Cola Fans on Facebook®, the Effort Will Invite 25 Million People to Download and Donate

ATLANTA, February 12, 2010 - Twenty-five years ago, the iconic recording, "We Are The World" generated millions of dollars to help ease suffering in Africa. With a contemporary version of the song being released today to aid the victims of the earthquake in Haiti, Coca-Cola will be doing its part to support the cause.

"When we heard about Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie's incredible plan to re-record 'We Are the World 25 For Haiti' to benefit earthquake relief in Haiti, we knew instantly that Coca-Cola had to be involved and help however we could," said Katie Bayne, Chief Marketing Officer, Coca-Cola North America. "Spreading the word about this great program is something we can do quickly and effectively by activating Coca-Cola's powerful communications network."

Coca-Cola is joining forces with AEG Live, Group M Entertainment, Fremantle Media Enterprises, iTunes Store, YouTube, and Visa to help amplify awareness for "We Are The World 25 For Haiti." Beginning today Coca-Cola will use a variety of assets to encourage millions of people across the United States to tune into the television broadcasts of the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" video and to visit http://www.WORLD25.org to download the song and support those in Haiti. Downloads will also be available on iTunes, and through a partnership with YouTube, the video will be viewable on the "We Are the World 25" YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/wearetheworld). Immediate donations will be made possible by clicking on the "Donate Now" button on YouTube or by downloading the song on iTunes.

"The We Are The World Foundation, our partners, and all of the artists who participated in the recording of 'We Are The World 25 For Haiti' are thrilled that The Coca-Cola Company has joined with us in our commitment to bringing relief to the country of Haiti and its people," said Jones. "Coca-Cola's involvement in this vitally necessary endeavor is a re-affirmation of my belief that if we all use our resources collectively, we can bring about great positive change in the world and improve the lives of our fellow man."

"As producers, Quincy and I helped to create an incredibly compelling piece of contemporary entertainment that will serve, in part, as a social instrument for relief and rebirth for the island nation of Haiti," said Richie. "Director Paul Haggis gave our participating stars the visual platform that showcases their immense talents and hearts. When organizations like Coca-Cola join us and our other corporate partners in our quest to get this message out, how can we fail? The marketing collateral and assets that Coca-Cola is providing to this effort underscore how corporate participation can have a profound effect on the support we need from millions of people who care."

Coca-Cola will share the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" message in multiple ways across a network of assets that have the combined power to connect with almost 25 million people:

•Coca-Cola Digital Network (CDN): For the first time ever non-stop messaging will be carried across Coca-Cola's 29 electronic billboards located in 20 major cities. From 9:00 p.m. ET on Friday until midnight Saturday, the boards will display the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" logo and remind people to view the video and visit the website to download the song or purchase the DVD.

•Times Square Spectacular: "We Are the World 25 For Haiti" messaging similar to that featured on CDN will run on the famous Coca-Cola sign in Times Square.

•My Coke Rewards: Emails and texts encouraging people to view the video and visit the website will be sent to the 15 million members of My Coke Rewards. Visitors to http://www.mycokerewards.com will also be able to get their first look at the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" logo and link to the website to download the song or buy the DVD.

•Coca-Cola Fan Page on Facebook: News about "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" will be shared with the more than 5 million Coca-Cola fans on one of Facebook's most popular fan sites. Fans will be invited to visit the website and download the song or purchase the DVD.

•Social Networking: Celebrities and athletes that are part of the Coca-Cola Family will be using their websites, Facebook pages and Twitter feeds to encourage people to join them and Coca-Cola in supporting "We Are the World 25 For Haiti."
Supporting "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" is part of Coca-Cola's long-term commitment to helping make a difference in the lives of others and encouraging people to get involved themselves. Already in 2010, Coca-Cola has initiated marketing efforts to help benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Special Olympics and American Red Cross.

"Knowing they are helping to give back is part of why people choose to drink Coca-Cola," continued Bayne. "By sharing the important message of "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" with such a vast audience we know we can help enlist many others to joining us in making a difference for those in Haiti."

In addition to support for "We Are The World 25 For Haiti," the Coca-Cola System is helping aid disaster relief in multiple ways. Efforts include donations of thousands of case of water and other products in Haiti, monetary donations from Company associates around the world to their Coca-Cola colleagues in Haiti through The Coca-Cola Company's Global Disaster Relief Fund and a total contribution of $2 million to the American Red Cross and Latin American Red Cross.
http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/presscenter/nr_20100212_haiti.html

cokemj.jpg
:doh: :doh: :doh: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for posting! Now....... I can make the connections. :wild:

I loved this tin. :yes:

''Michael Jackson hoax presented by Coca-Cola'' :p

He wont, so I dont see the point of claiming that he could..

He will.

The evidence is too strong. Prosecution will keep quiet then fire back one hell of an argument. Keep watching.

coincidence?? i got this from the hoax forum and i just had to show you it. They're showing pics of how at Murrays hearing yesterday, MJ's parents were wearing the same clothes they wore to the 2005 trial.. EXACT SAME CLOTHES!! are they trying to remind us that Murray is in the same position that MJ was in 5 years ago?? 5 years is a long time to keep an outfit like that. its not a t shirt or something but very dressy outfits. Cant be another coincidence! NO WAY!!
0405jacksonfamilycourts.jpg

katherinejacksongetscus.jpg

96911michaeljacksonandf.jpg

It shock me everytime people ABLE to think that it all a joke or game-or maybe it is aim of Michael's murderers?It sad-people watch too much Tv,reality shows and don't educate themselves,don't read books...​

Actually I believe this is the a BIG point of the hoax (there are other things going too eg). Everyone is doing to Murray what every body did to Michael.

Murray is being tried and convicted in the media just as Michael was. We are actually being hypocrites with the way we are acting.

Nothing will happen to Murray. He wont go to jail.

THIS is wise words..
Sososo spot on.
:clapping:

It shock me everytime people ABLE to think that it all a joke or game-or maybe it is aim of Michael's murderers?It sad-people watch too much Tv,reality shows and don't educate themselves,don't read books...​

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you're saying. You mean you're shocked that people are able to think that it's a hoax?

Oh yeah, sure. :doh: :smilerolleyes:

:timer:

:no::no:

I don't know if this is delusion, denial stage of grief or geniune belief. Time will tell.

Back