The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

What day is Uri's show on in the Netherlands? I seem to remember BlackorWhite (yeah I know lol) mentioning April 8th in one of their posts...

It's on Friday so 9 April I follow the shows and I just can't wait to see the next show.
Although I think it will be a major disappointment somehow...
When the person will be revealed I'll fill you guys in right away!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Its probably just Jermaine or LaToya. Arent they in the Netherlands right now?

It's on Friday so 9 April I follow the shows and I just can't wait to see the next show.
Although I think it will be a major disappointment somehow...
When the person will be revealed I'll fill you guys in right away!

but still - its kinda wierd if BlackOrWhite person mentioned 8.april...

But are these people worthy of breaking news... or perhaps they have something to say which is...

Any time Jermaine opens his mouth its breaking news to us because he always slips up!! lol

Any time Jermaine opens his mouth its breaking news to us because he always slips up!! lol

lol thats true.. Im kinda curious to see what Uri is talking about.. guess we just have to wait till next friday.. if that person shows up then.

^^I guarantee it. There is no way MJ would return on Uri's show. MJ would more likely appear on Criss Angel show than Uri's show.

Anyway when/if he returns, it will be BAM, we wont have a clue prior. And it will be HUGE platform. This is Michael Jackson we're talking about.

Isnt the Jackson family planning a tribute show on June 25th? Id love for him to appear on that. People would think it was a hologram or something and then realise.....its really him! lol

This might interest some peeps as I remember that person posting a few months back...

BLACKORWHITE April 2, 2010

Posted on 4/2/2010, 11:16 p.m.

I SHOW YOU THIS, IN THE MIDDLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS THERE ARE MY LITTLE NOTES:

"Hello, My name is John. I Use this nickname because I don't want lawsuits against me from AEG or other companies related to it."

FIRST, IF THIS JOHN KNEW CERTAIN SITUATIONS, OR HE KNEW ABOUT THE HEALTH OF MICHAEL, HE DID NOT GO WRITING ANONYMOUSLY ON A WEB SITE, BUT HE WOULD ACTED DIFFERENTLY TO DO JUSTICE TO MICHAEL JACKSON.

"I worked as part of the team for the production of TII of Michael."

WE DON'T HAVE EVIDENCES.

"To all those who worked in the project was forbidden to issue any public statement, it is granted only to directors to talk about the production (Kenny etc..), Dancers, few people in production (set, costume), musical directors, etc. ...
... Everything that was said by these people has been checked thoroughly."

IT IS NOT RIGHT, THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE INTERVIEWS AS KENNY, OR OTHER DANCERS THAT HAVE WORKED WITH MICHAEL AND THAT ARE ALSO MICHAEL'S OLD FRIENDS, THEY NEVER WOULD COVER SUCH A STORY.

"Anger and the main point of this item counts in 3 key things that I witnessed:

1. Many of the sung parts used in the film TII do not match to those that I have heard. Based on my experience with Michael, I can state that he never needed the playback during rehearsals. It would be a waste because the public is not present."

IN FACT IN THE REHEARSAL HE HAS NOT USED PLAYBACK. MAYBE THE GUY REFERS TO THE DOUBLE'S PERFORMANCE. EVEN HE DOESN'T KNOW THE PRESENCE OF A DOUBLE IN THE DOCUMENTARY.

"I am disappointed that Kenny did not show the true voice of Michael on several songs."

IN SOME SONGS AS THE BOY SAYS, HE REFERS TO THE GUY WITH THE ORANGE PANTS, SINGING SOMETIMES IN PLAYBACK. BUT IN SOME PARTS IT WAS LIVE ... THE VOICE IS SIMILAR, BUT DIFFERENT .... MICHAEL'S VOICE IS UNIQUE AND SO SO SIMPLY TO RECOGNIZE.

"2. The second problem is that some Michael's performances were excluded. He Participated in three rehearsals in six days and eventually he had about 4 full rehearsals before 25 June.
When Michael was absent, there was only a stunt to allow the dancers to try. I clearly saw this stunt in the film, in the exhibition of "Smooth Criminal." You see, the setting (with the towers and the palace) has been fully completed after his death."

WE KNOW THAT, SMOOTH CRIMINAL HAS ONE STUNTMAN. NOTHING STRANGE.
MICHAEL HAS NOT REHEARSED ALL THOSE TIMES AS THE GUY SAYS.

"Other performance after having been documented, they have been denied. Michael has performed in Dirty Diana - was a masterpiece. Certainly he did not sing very well, but it was only a rehearsal. He made it 2 times. The scenery was excellent, I do not know why AEG is denying it".

IT IS NOT THE AEG THAT DENIES THE VISION OF SOME PIECES, MICHAEL HAS DECIDED WHAT TO SHOW, THE SONGS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY HIM TO COMMUNICATE SOMETHING TO BELIEVERS, AND DIRTY DIANA IS NOT NECESSARY.

"Also We Are The World, Heal The World, and others were rehearsed."

THEY WERE REHEARSED, BUT NOT INSERTED IN THE ASSEMBLY

"I just wanted to say to you guys, the real fans, that out of there, somewhere there is the real movie and that one day, if all will go well, you'll get to see it."

OF COURSE WE WILL SEE ANDO KNOW EVERYTHING

"3. The third problem is that the film does not document the health problems that we all have seen. I do not mean skinny. What I saw I had basically to do with that Michael had a problem with his feet. After the rehearsals with the dancers, he used to suffer much, because of the feet."

FEET? THE BOY STATES FORHEARSAY AND HE HAS NO EVIDENCE OF WHAT HE SAYS. HIS FEET ARE FINE.

"Also suffered a lot with back ache"

HE HAD BACK ACHE BUT A LIGHT BACK ACHE.

"Kenny, on Randy's instructions, he always ensured that the cameras were turned on days when MJ was there for rehearsing. Although he deny, these shots were made as a guarantee that if anything happened, he would have something in hand to recover its investment."

KENNY KNEW THAT MICHAEL WOULD BE DEAD, AND HE HAS REGISTERED ALL ..... ?!?.... MICHAEL KNOWS ORTEGA FROM 25 YEARS. TRUE FRIENDSHIP THAT .... SO HOW COULD HE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
ONLY FOR THIS YOU SHOULD NOT BELIEVE THE STATEMENT ABOVE.
I ANGERED A LOT FOR THIS...

"In fact it was asket to all of us to inform Kenny immediately whenever we saw Michael and his entourage on set, to allow the cameraman to film."

MICHAEL ALLOWED TO FILM AND HE RECRUITED DOCUMENTARISTS TO CREATE TII.

"Well, I said it all ... "

AND YOU SAID NOTHING...

"I delivered my last words on this page regarding Michael to a friend that will find the best place public it."

YES, THE WEB ...

"I hope to give the framework of the situation to all who will read it. Eternal peace and God bless you all. "

NO, THE FRAMEWORK IS CONFUSED...

Source: MJJ Community
www.mjjforum.it/forum/il-film/15457...html # post465792

I HOPE YOU GUYS DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOVE, PLEASE.
MICHAEL WAS NOT AND HE IS NOT A STUPID, IF HE COULD NOT DO CONCERTS, HE WOULD RETIRE.
HE WAS ABLE TO DO THIS SHOW, HE SIGNED A CONTRACT OF HIS OWN WITH THE ARENA O2 AND WITH THE AEG.

TO BE CONTINUED....
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!
SHAMONE!
FRAGOLINA VELENOSA

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 4/4/2010, 12:10

:clapping:Congratulations for the video. Do not stop!

brilliant ending to you're video series!
that bloody shirt is making me very uncomfortable.. wth happened since someone in the residence bleeded that much?? As you mention, it could be planted, but if it's real blood then I would say that it's not possible - and that leads me to another thought: if it is endeed blood then its very easy to find out who it came from.... And it should be possible to find out how "old" it is, so as to find out if its from michael and if its from the night of the crime.
Do you believe that what is blood? :bugeyed

I do not believe. I'm sure it was installed in the house on purpose. If the family entered the house before police and nobody has been barred, anyone could have entered the house, the scene of the facts have not been preserved by the police.

April 5..... :smilerolleyes: I'm sure they will be exclusively within the courtroom broadcasting everything live. :doh: Does TMZ will focus on the trash? lol!

Does TMZ will show the trash? lol! Hmmmmmmmmmm :fortuneteller:

:smilerolleyes:

PianoGames wrote:
I have spoken to Uri. I said, "Everyone is asking if Michael will return in your show on Friday. What should I tell them?"
he said "Nothing".
"I was just asking for your benefit. I don't want people to jump on you about this if Michael isn't showing up."
"Wait and you will see on Friday."

:O

That doesnt really tell you anything though apart from the fact that Uri knows we're expecting MJ.

PianoGames wrote:
I have spoken to Uri. I said, "Everyone is asking if Michael will return in your show on Friday. What should I tell them?"
he said "Nothing".
"I was just asking for your benefit. I don't want people to jump on you about this if Michael isn't showing up."

Ratings anyone?? this guy just wanted the millions of MJ fans to tune into his show. I wish MJ would come back on that show this weekend, but its kinda of a long shot.. :(

[youtube]B-mMixE5thQ[/youtube]

Here are some silly stories from last year:
Ambulance service fury as Swindon man dials 999 to report Michael Jackson's death

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif
By Mirror.co.uk 3/07/2009
michael-jackson-image-2-59550581.jpg

A distraught music fan from Swindon has been accused of wasting police time after dialling 999 to report Michael Jackson’s death.
Great Western Ambulance Service took the call during the early hours of Friday morning as news reports of the King of Pop’s death began to appear across the world’s news media.
“You would think the word ‘emergency’ in emergency services would help people understand what calls we will and will not deal with,” emergency care practitioner Ben Jones told the Swindon Advertiser.
Advertisement - article continues below »
//

The news comes as police forces across the country have called on the public to use the 999 service only for genuine crisis situations.
"Every second counts in saving someone's life, preventing injury or catching a criminal," said South Yorkshire Police Superintendent Rob Odell said today.
"You never know when it could be you in desperate need of help and the last thing you need is to lose vital seconds or minutes because someone has called 999 to order a taxi”.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...port-michael-jackson-s-death-115875-21492201/

999 timewasters asked: Is Michael Jackson really dead?

A police force has slammed seven 999 calls who phoned the emergency service to check that Michael Jackson's death was true.

( 0 ) Related Tags:Michael Jacksoncallsemergencytelevisionphotograph

Other callers wanted to know what time a local swimming pool open, how they could tune their television and why a photograph of a cat made it appear to have a beard.
jacksonmichaelBIG_450x250.jpg
Is it true? Michael Jackson attracted 999 calls as to his wellbeing
Angie Price of Northamptonshire Police's communications centre told the Northampton Chronicle: "A parent wanted to speak to her son in custody to ask where the remote control was, because his dad couldn't find it and was losing his temper.
"When we get these calls usually we offer strong words of advice regarding the 999 system because it's for emergencies and these calls aren't emergencies."
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/739603-999-timewasters-asked-is-michael-jackson-really-dead

Woah.I've missed alot.
But what are the body doubles BoW is talking about?

Woah.I've missed alot.
But what are the body doubles BoW is talking about?

Kenny Wizz claims his was used as a double for Michael after Michael died for this shot:
This%20Is%20It%20Smooth%20Criminal%20Silhouettes.jpg

^ Yeah I know about that one.

But I saw he was talking about the "orange-skinny-jeans" one.

They reckon that it was a double who was wearing the orange pants. It was clearly Michael.

I have not seen "this is it" in its entirety more than once (da was at the theatre) as i do not like watching it but to me the orange pants cat is mj.

Ok thanks for clarifying.

PianoGames wrote:
he said "Nothing".

Uri's behavior discusts me..

Anything for money!

:clapping:Congratulations for the video. Do not stop!

Do you believe that what is blood? :bugeyed

I do not believe. I'm sure it was installed in the house on purpose. If the family entered the house before police and nobody has been barred, anyone could have entered the house, the scene of the facts have not been preserved by the police.

April 5..... :smilerolleyes: I'm sure they will be exclusively within the courtroom broadcasting everything live. :doh: Does TMZ will focus on the trash? lol!

Does TMZ will show the trash? lol! Hmmmmmmmmmm :fortuneteller:

:smilerolleyes:

I don't have an idea, but it would be silly to plant a shirt with FAKE blood because that would be SO easy and fast to uncover and then - whatever they are trying to hide - would be found out.
What I'm concerned about is that blood is the most important evidence. It's so easy to use because it's like 100% DNA from the person it comes from. Why havent we heard about this? Why havent it been told if it's fake or not?

[youtube]B-mMixE5thQ[/youtube]

When I first saw this I thought yeah it could be Michael you hear on the background, but I think it is someone from the tv program telling they only want Jermaine's opinion on the children.
And about the sunglasses you don't see anything in the real screenshot but when you see the lighter one you suddenly see 2 persons I think it's fake...
What do you guys think?

I have not seen "this is it" in its entirety more than once (da was at the theatre) as i do not like watching it but to me the orange pants cat is mj.

Agreed. Sadly if you head over to the "death hoax forums" they refuse to accept that this is the case.

Despite the fact that Orange pants MJ is clearly singing speechless etc. live.

Their newest obsession is that Conrad Murray has a double :D

From MJHD:

:bugeyed:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

wierd.. are you shure that this footage is legit? could'nt it just be fake? its easy to arrange for some people to follow a nobody into a car with som umbrellas to cover him up. Those people who shot are earning big cash on doing it..

peeps, I've just thought of something! Remember that "fake" video from approx ½ a year ago where you see "michael" leaving an ambulance and walk inside a building, and the shooters are like "omgomgomg its MJ", and later it's revealed that it was a hoax from NETHERLAND TV. I just can't help putting things together. Whats up with netherlands?

1. The hoax video
2. The Uri Show
3. The family are visiting the country for -some- reason

??

wierd.. are you shure that this footage is legit?

Footage is deffo real. I remember watching it when it first came out and there have been still pics from a different angle showing the kids.

peeps, I've just thought of something! Remember that "fake" video from approx ½ a year ago where you see "michael" leaving an ambulance and walk inside a building, and the shooters are like "omgomgomg its MJ", and later it's revealed that it was a hoax from NETHERLAND TV.

??

It was German TV.
[youtube]4fwkGPOGy1k[/youtube]

No that was a German tv station ;)

Edit: I see DI already replied :)

Footage is deffo real. I remember watching it when it first came out and there have been still pics from a different angle showing the kids.

It was German TV.
[youtube]4fwkGPOGy1k[/youtube]

No that was a German tv station ;)

Edit: I see DI already replied :)

oh.. my mistake then! :rofl:

It's ok it happens all the time people mistake Germany for The Netherlands and it's a bit of a sore subject :lol:

Back